Servicing the best new products through our design and engineering services for our clients that are committed to making an impact in their industries. From design through testing and manufacturing, we are able to get the complete product from idea to market entry and delivery. All services are maintained in-house and nothing is outsourced. We offer different plans depending on your needs such as Product Market Validation and Report that covers competitor analysis, price point, trends and forecasts, as well supply chain and distribution considerations. If you need to get to patentability and file, we have a quick path to patent; or if you need full development and ready to get into production we can support you through design all the way to manufacturing and market entry.
- Consumer Products
- Medical Products
- Dental Products
- Family and Pet Products
- Beauty and Cosmetics Products
- Household Product
- Sporting and Extreme Sport Products
- Product Market Analysis
- Product Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- 3D Scanning and Reverse Engineering
- Quality Control Supply Management
Product Paths offered:
- Product Market Analysis - Get an in-depth report surrounding your product or idea to identify opportunities, trends, consumers, market forecast to identify your position and move forward in knowledge and not guessing.
- Path to Patent - No frills here; we dive in and get you through enough design and development to filing your provisional, design, or utility patent. This is great for those that need protection before raising capital or need to get a patent filled quickly.
- Full development - This is the intention of developing to prepare for manufacturing.
- LaunchPad Program - We offer a flat payment plan that matches your firm's needs, we know development is expensive and can be unpredictable, LPP allows for you to manage your cash flow and develop without unexpected outflow of cash.
This startup based out of San Fransisco brought us in to develop the entire enclosure and electrical design that allows for bio scanning blue tooth connectivity for online passwords. This product went through our entire process and into production through our Hong Kong office.
This project was for a smaller form factor for dental 3D scanning. We were proud to have worked with this team through design and engineering and support their current supply chain to implement the new design.
Braillo contacted us to wake up the sleepy industry of braille printing. We developed the new look and worked with their current supply chain to implement the new design.
This product is a three-wheeled electric scooter we were honored to develop through design, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering and eventually manufactured this pilot production. Cycleboard debuted at CES and auditioned for Shark Tank.
We had the opportunity to work with a VC backed Start-up out of Utah and develop AIMe, a tracking camera mount for sporting events.
We had the opportunity to design, engineer, and manufacture this heart monitor for a start-up firm out of Pasadena, CA.