Results Driven Digital Marketing Agency

Genie Crawl is all about results. As a boutique Digital Marketing Agency, what we do isn't just tech. Its digital craftsmanship designed with your business needs in mind. Our small but dedicated team works synergistically to bring out the best in some of the industry's most talented and creative individuals.

With more than five years' experience in the industry, we've been around long enough to understand exactly what we're doing, without the burden of hanging onto antiquated and outdated methods and software. Our portfolio speaks for itself, showcasing some of the UK's top grossing sites and the ultimate in form and function on the web.

We offer results. But we also know you don't want to be tied down to a contract that you're not sure is going to fly, or that you're going to regret three months down the line. We want you to be completely comfortable using our services, never worrying about what might come around the corner. That's why we work on a month-to-month basis and you never pay for more than you get.

We understand that not every business has a hidden fortune to spend on digital marketing, even if it does offer a superb return on investment. That's why we've crafted a range of affordable pricing plans to suit all budgets. No matter which plan you choose, you can be assured you'll be getting digital marketing input from the industry's best.

2018
Twickenham, United Kingdom
  • 120-122 High Street, Whitton
    Twickenham, LND TW2 7LL

Craig McConnon, Liza Jandolf, Racing Odds, The Snooker Gym, Dubai Mover, Dubai Adventure Safari, Best Movers, Bivizi

New Website & SEO for DJ Company

"I'm not very technically minded so I leave most of the details and decisions in their capable hands."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Genie Crawl developed an informational website to boost overall brand awareness. They also provide ongoing SEO services, focusing on organic Google search results.

PR Manager, DJ Company

Customer feedback has been very positive, and search rankings have improved markedly since the engagement began. Genie Crawl's responsiveness and ability to deliver according to specifications makes them a valuable partner. They also offer useful tactical advice that is subsequently implemented.

I'm the PR manager for a DJ business. We cater all type of events, weddings, and parties across the UK. We also do lighting services, bubbles, and smoke machines.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genie Crawl?

Our biggest challenge was to grow our brand through a new website and an improved presence on Google.

Genie Crawl did everything for us. We described what we wanted and they created a website from scratch. The site features information about the company and the brand. They also provide extensive SEO services, focusing on organic search results. The target audience is potential customers who type in our name in Google.

We had one main contact at the beginning of the engagement. Since January, we primarily deal with a second person.

How did you come to work with Genie Crawl?

I got a lot of feedback from other companies. Someone recommended Genie Crawl to me and so I got in contact with them.

We’ve spent between $100,000–$250,000 in total.

Work began in November 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

We've had a lot of positive feedback. Customers are very satisfied with the new site. They’re able to use the website extremely efficiently. Genie Crawl has helped us create an online presence and get on the first page of search results. I'm not very technically minded so I leave most of the details and decisions in their capable hands.

How did Genie Crawl perform from a project management standpoint?

Genie Crawl’s team is fantastic. We mostly communicate using phone and email. They do a good job of keeping me up to date with reports on our Google analytics.

They're so friendly and easy to talk to, even for someone not fluent in technical speak. Genie Crawl’s communication skills are great. They meet my expectations and always do what I ask them to do.

No. There’s nothing for them to improve.

Have an idea of what you want. Genie Crawl is very good at what they do.

I’d definitely recommend them to other companies.

Web Development for Tourism Company

"The website is attractive and modern looking."

Genie Crawl updated and added features to a tourism website. They revamped the UI of the site and added both an admin interface and a new client portal. The team provides ongoing maintenance and support.

Herceg Novi, Montenegro
Co-Owner, Tourism Company

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the visual elements and functionality of the site. Genie Crawl leverages a popular communication tool to successfully mitigate a language barrier. Customers can expect a responsive, dedicated, and accommodating partner.

I’m one of the owners of a tourism website.

For what projects/services did your company hire Genie Crawl?

We had an old website that wasn’t mobile-friendly and needed SEO. We hired Genie Crawl to redesign, reorganize, and update our site.

Our main goal is to become one of the best tourism portals in the Balkans.

I was referred to Genie Crawl by someone who had previously worked with them. I spoke with them over Skype, and even though English is my second language, I felt very at ease with them. I chose them because I was comfortable with them and didn’t foresee us having any issues.

Genie Crawl came in and made changes to my website. They improved the look and feel of the site, as well as the admin area. The team updated the admin side of my site to let me easily upload all my content.

When they finished the admin area, they added random content for me and showed me how to edit my uploads and make changes to the site. The team also built an interface that lets potential customers see the properties that interest them.

I’ve communicated directly with a single point of contact since the beginning. All of our communication has been via email or Skype, and he is very responsive.

The website is attractive and modern looking. It also has every feature that I wanted. I can now make changes to my site through the admin portal, and new customers can follow up with inquiries by logging into the client area.

I’m planning to add another feature that will let tourist destinations upload their properties directly, rather than emailing us. The next stage of the project will be SEO, and I’m excited to see how they’ll further improve my site.

Everything goes through my project manager. He’s excellent.

I’m glad that we use Skype instead of phone calls. English isn’t my first language, so Skype is typically easier for me. I also appreciate how Skype records our messages during each call.

I also like how fast my project manager responds to me. I can message him at any hour of the day, and he’ll get back to me. He seems to be as eager as I am about completing the project.

Our biggest challenge is the language barrier, but we’ve been able to solve that using Skype. There isn’t a lot that they need to improve. I’m very happy with how Genie Crawl has performed.

Overall Score In my opinion, they're the best.
    They're available at any time during working days.
    I've spent roughly $30,000.
    I've seen increased traffic to my site.
    When it comes to choosing a vendor, it's important to trust your instincts. I did when I chose GenieCrawl, and they've been a great partner.

Web Development for Site Members Area

"We’re happy that Genie Crawl was referred to us."

Apr. - May 2019

Genie Crawl was hired to develop a user-friendly members’ area for a platform. Their team performed front– and backend development through updating and adding features. They also automated daily processes.

Owner, Financial Advisory Service

Genie Crawl met expectations, delivering a quality product and service. Their transparency was noteworthy. The team’s customer service and solutions perspective supplemented the idea for continued engagement. Expect a responsive and efficient team.

I started a small business to share my insights into the market and trading strategies for others to see what I do. I have a trend-following system where I stay in certain trades over the long term, as opposed to day trading. The idea is that three out of ten trades typically win. When we win, we tend to make much more than we normally would. The goal is to ride a trend as much as possible to receive a profit.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genie Crawl?

I wanted to develop the members’ area of the website. While it had been built in 2014 and had a nice frontend, I wanted Genie Crawl to make it more user-friendly.

Genie Crawl provided front– and backend development for my website. Their team used a number of processes to obtain information and architect a solution. Most of the work involved updating the members’ area and adding more features through illustrating results, creating dashboards, and optimizing page loading times.

I also wanted their team to develop a few scripts that I could then use to automate my day work. I go through different markets each day, trying to identify trends manually. Genie Crawl built a few scripts to have this process automated.

For the most part, I worked with a single project manager. They rotated two–three developers for my project. I was partially involved in selecting the resources.

How did you come to work with Genie Crawl?

It was through word of mouth from someone in our team who’d worked with them before. Based on the referral, their price, and their previous work, we selected Genie Crawl. We went through a normal tendering process.

We invested between $10,000–$25,000.

I started working with Genie Crawl in April 2019, and the current phase has been completed.

Generally speaking, I’m happy. The automation process saved me a few hours each day. The project will likely extend into the future. It was frustrating to request changes over the weekend because they don’t work during those hours. From a customer service, product, and solution perspective, I have no complaints. We’re also thinking of hiring them for SEO.

How did Genie Crawl perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is efficient and transparent. We were in regular contact, as necessary. Whenever I raised a question, someone responded relatively quickly. We mainly communicated through email and phone calls. I believe they’re using LinQ as well.

I’m impressed with the project management aspect. The level of planning ensured that needs and expectations were being met throughout the project. All of our requirements were captured, and I was impressed with how they addressed issues.

No. We’re happy that Genie Crawl was referred to us.

We’re looking at working with them again. Genie Crawl made the site more user-friendly, automated the process for looking at markets, and made my life easier. The idea now is to grow the business and bring Genie Crawl onboard for SEO. Given that success, I’d recommend other people do the same.

People always want to pay less, but we’re happy with the value for money.

Web Development and Design for Video Company

"They were very nice about following up and were willing to work around our preferences."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Genie Crawl designed and developed a single-page Wordpress website. The team provides ongoing maintenance and updates.

South Africa
Owner, Video Production Company

Genie Crawl delivered a beautifully designed website within a short timeframe. The team is always accessible and frequently reaches out to offer further assistance. Customers can expect a flexible and professional partner.

I’m a co-owner of a small video production company. We create videos for a variety of different clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genie Crawl?

We hired Genie Crawl to build a basic Wordpress website for us. Our team decided on a Wordpress site after being told that they were easy to use and had many possible features.

Our goal was to have a small, one-page site that gave potential clients information about our firm and the services that we provide. We needed a partner with web development expertise, because, at the time, we weren’t reaching customers through the Internet.

Genie Crawl designed and developed a Wordpress site for us. They spent a significant amount of time on the design phase. Now that they've finished the website, we’re planning to move to the next phase, which will be SEO services.

When I first began working with Genie Crawl, there was one person who served as my main point of contact. Eventually, they passed this responsibility onto another gentleman.

Our new project manager talks to us frequently on Skype. He’s also proactive about addressing issues, offering his help, and making suggestions.

How did you come to work with Genie Crawl?

One of my colleagues had worked with Genie Crawl in the past. She advised us to partner with them because she’d had a great experience working with them.

We’ve spent about $15,000. We’re planning to pay around $500 per month for continued maintenance and updates.

We started on the current project about two months ago, in March 2019.

We’re impressed by their work and happy with what they’ve done.

How did Genie Crawl perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate with us all the time, primarily through Skype and email. This is very important, because poor communication has been a source of frustration for me during projects with other vendors.

Unlike our past partners, Genie Crawl is very attentive and responsive. They’re always checking with us to see if we need anything.

They’re very accommodating. At one point, Genie Crawl reached out to get pictures of our team for the site, and we decided against doing so because we wanted to retain a certain level of anonymity. They were very nice about following up and were willing to work around our preferences. The team ended up using custom images for that part of the site.

We get along well with the team from Genie Crawl. We’re also confident in their capabilities and like the way they’ve handled our project. They’re always on time and offer assistance when necessary. They’re also quick to follow up without bothering us. I would say that they’re a professional company.

I wasn’t expecting them to tell us that they needed our pictures, but that’s a negligible detail.

Overall Score I’m very impressed by their work.
    The project management has been really good.
    I don’t think they’re expensive. I’m happy with their prices and feel that they’re quite reasonable.
    The website is beautiful.
    I would absolutely recommend them. My experience with Genie Crawl has been fantastic, and I would have no problem referring them elsewhere.

Web Development and SEO for an Entertainment Company

"Genie Crawl gives me what I want, it works, and actually delivers good results."

Dec. 2017 - 2018

Genie Crawl developed two WordPress websites. They now handle SEO services to improve page rank and online sales.

Director, Entertainment Company

Inbound leads and sales have increased markedly since the engagement began. Genie Crawl's understanding of digital technologies helps them respond to any inquiries or technical concerns that arise. While there are some minor communication delays, efficiency and quality of work generally win the day.

I'm the director of a video spokesperson website, as well as a health and nutrition website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genie Crawl?

I needed help getting online. I didn't have a website for either business. In terms of an online presence, I wanted to be on the first page of results in my search category.

Genie Crawl developed, designed, and built both websites. They made them user-friendly and mobile optimized. I believe they’re WordPress sites but I’m not completely sure. They also provide SEO services in order to improve my search rankings, inquiries, and sales.

I mainly work with the director who oversees the work. There’s one other person who works on my projects.

How did you come to work with Genie Crawl?

Somebody I know used Genie Crawl and suggested I talk to them. The director got what I wanted without me having to explain. That was the main factor because I don't understand all the technical details, but I knew what I wanted.

I’ve spent £30,000 (approximately $38,000 USD) in total.

They began work on the first site in December 2017, and the second site in December 2018.

Both sites are live and Genie Crawl continues to support SEO. They finished each site in around two months. I’m really happy with their work. Because of them, I’m online and on the top page of search results. I get loads of inquiries and I'm making enough money to cover their cost, plus extra. The engagement has been totally worth it for me.

How did Genie Crawl perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team performs very well. Genie Crawl gives me what I want, it works, and actually delivers good results. We mainly communicate by phone and email. We didn't speak often because they take care of everything. I check in if there are little things I want to confirm. I have to book an appointment if I want to speak with them on the phone. They’re good about sending PDF reports and following up by email to see if I'm happy with the update.

Genie Crawl actually puts into action what they say they’re going to do, which is rare.

No, not really. Once or twice I’ve found it difficult to get hold of them. I might have to wait a couple of days to book an appointment, so perhaps they need more staff to handle calls.

Genie Crawl is quite good at what they do, so that’s the main thing you need to know. I think it's worth giving them a call because they deliver solid results.

They’re very responsive.
    I've made much more than I spent.
    I’d definitely refer them.

Website Update and SEO for Family Business

"It was easy to discuss things with them, and I always knew what to expect."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Genie Crawl provides web development and SEO services for a family-owned business. The team delivers ongoing maintenance of a site that they recently updated.

1-10

Ukraine
Owner, Roofing Company

Genie Crawl’s website enhancements both increased efficiency and lowered costs. Responsive and timely, the team reached out quickly whenever issues arose. By setting clear expectations and following a structured process, Genie Crawl met every deadline while remaining positive and engaged.

We’re a family-owned roofing business. I help my husband manage the business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genie Crawl?

Our website was made a long time ago, and the style was very outdated. We had no backend editing functionalities, so we were working with a developer on product changes and metatags. We were being charged an hourly rate, and it was costing us quite a lot of money. We finally decided to hire Genie Crawl to make some changes to our website.

Genie Crawl redeveloped our site, and they’re currently providing SEO services. They maintained the site’s existing URL structure so that we could keep our Google ranking.

There’s a project manager who serves as my main point of contact. I discussed pricing with him in the beginning. Genie Crawl has also assigned a single developer to our project.

How did you come to work with Genie Crawl?

We searched for development companies and ended up shortlisting a few. My husband knew someone at Genie Crawl and decided to reach out to him. We had a good consultation with them, and they seemed to understand our requirements. We decided to go with them instead of the other vendors.

Our first contract was €50,000 (approximately $56,500 USD).

We started working with Genie Crawl in February 2019. They’ve fulfilled our main goal, and we’ve made a contract with them for ongoing improvements. We’ve decided to rebuild the site using WordPress, but they haven’t started on that yet.

Genie Crawl is continuing to provide website support and SEO changes. I believe we’ll continue working with them for at least another year. We have quite a few tasks planned.

I’m now able to make edits and view analytics on the backend of our site. This saves me a lot of time. I no longer need to ask anyone else for help when I need to make a quick update to an image, a page title, or a description. Genie Crawl ended up delivering additional requirements that we didn’t discuss in the beginning.

How did Genie Crawl perform from a project management standpoint?

It was easy to get answers to our requests, and they did everything on time. I don’t know how they work within their company, but it was a comfortable process for us as the client. I sent them requests, and they would quickly respond with either a solution to the problem or a deadline for when it would be fixed. They met all of the deadlines that they set.

Their team spirit was excellent, and I liked how they organized their processes. It was easy to discuss things with them, and I always knew what to expect. Also, we asked them for additional changes, and they didn’t increase our bill. It’s always a pleasure when someone does extra work for us.

It’s hard for me to say.

Genie Crawl has an experienced team, and they like what they do. I don’t think clients should worry about the results.

They saved us a lot of money, and they weren’t too expensive compared to other companies.

Website Development & SEO for Real Estate Agency

"They have delivered everything in a great timeframe."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Genie Crawl developed a custom WordPress. They now provide SEO, primarily focusing on link building.

Baia Mare, Romania
Owner, Real Estate Agency

The enhanced digital presence has resulted in more business and higher productivity. Genie Crawl is a timely and understanding partner. They communicate well and are available to make small tweaks as necessary.

I’m the owner of a real estate agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genie Crawl?

I was running my business with one telephone and email. It was hard for me to keep track of everything. I was looking for a company to develop a website where I could easily add properties and images. I started with a local company, but I was very disappointed. I wasn’t very good at explaining what I needed and they didn’t understand my needs.

They developed and designed my custom-made website from scratch using WordPress. They built an admin on the backend where I can add and remove properties. They linked the frontend and the admin area. They’re still involved in the website as my webmaster.

They also did SEO and link building. I do advertising on local Romanian websites that promote apartments for sale and for rent. To help me, they built inside the main area of the website—a button for the properties that I want to promote on local websites.

The main project took six months. The link building took about 12 months. They then made improvements on the original project.

I work with one project manager.

How did you come to work with Genie Crawl?

A friend of mine knew about Genie Crawl and introduced me to them. I chose them after I saw their reviews. Hiring a new vendor was an urgent matter.

I’ve spent €35,000 ($39,134 USD).

We started working together in May 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

I have many more clients for buying and selling. The increase was noticeable from having an online presence. It’s now easier for me to manage more properties.

How did Genie Crawl perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is good; I’ve had a very good experience with them. They have delivered everything in a great timeframe. We communicate via email and Skype.

I wasn’t very sure what I wanted or needed, but they didn’t rush me. I came to them weekly with small changes and they were patient with me.

They aren’t local to Romania and it would be nice if they expanded here.

They will deliver.

Overall Score It’s been very good.
    They were always on time even when I come with changes.
    They cost more than local companies, but it’s worth the investment.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Web Development & SEO for Sports Advisory Company

"Genie Crawl has brought much more business to me."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Genie Crawl was hired to develop a professional website with backend access and a UX/UI interface. The team also performed social media marketing and SEO.

Romania
Owner, Sports Advisory Company

Genie Crawl went above and beyond, delivering high-quality work. Due to their impressive services, there’s been an increase in business. Their quick delivery and proactive suggestions supplemented their professional management style.

I’m the owner of a sports advisory company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Genie Crawl?

I wanted Genie Crawl to develop a professional website.

Genie Crawl developed and designed a website, which including building the backend access and UX/UI interface. We needed an interface where users could log in to the members’ area. They asked me to give them five website suggestions that I liked. Their team also helped with social media marketing and SEO, putting out meta descriptions to assist with website ranking.

I had one main point of contact. There were two coders and a designer as well.

How did you come to work with Genie Crawl?

Genie Crawl was referred to me.

The project cost £20,000 (approximately 22,000 USD).

We started working with Genie Crawl in January 2019, and the engagement lasted until March 2019.

I’m happy with their work. After receiving the first draft, the design was far better than I expected. The completed site has amazing functionalities. They came up with suggestions like an affiliate system and specific features. When we have additional ideas, we call them. Genie Crawl has brought much more business to me.

How did Genie Crawl perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m incredibly pleased with their management of the project. We used email for communication.

Genie Crawl delivered in a shorter time than I expected. The design and system exceeded my expectations.

There’s nothing I’d have them improve.

Genie Crawl can keep everyone happy and impress them with their service.

Overall Score The overall experience was amazing. I enjoy everything. It was ten times better than I expected.
    I would refer them to every friend I have.