Our only aim is to create the best for you

Galaxy Technology is one of the earliest mobile application development company that started making iOS, Swift, Android, Flutter and React Native apps. We have always provided the best in class service in mobile app development outsourcing services till date. When you choose Galaxy Technology, you are partnering with the most cost-effective team that has been designing and developing feature-rich mobile apps for years.

We don’t just provide service to work with you, we are ardent about it. We make a connection with our clients for a tactical success and help them to shape a future roadmap for their IT investments that’s why we are not a typical service provider company.

Our Key Services:

Jodhpur, India

RGUE, NewsFlow, CarSpotr, Dine n Dice, Rekrootid

RGUE app Image

RGUE app

RGUE app allows you to get definitive solutions to your arguments and issues by posting your questions on the app or creating short polls. The user-friendly app is easy to navigate and offers a unique interface that is fun and engaging to use.

Dine n Dice iOS/Android app Image

Dine n Dice iOS/Android app

Dine n Dice app to find the near by restaurant and food places, order online and split pay at restaurants. Easy to use UI and QR Code generation for quick pay.

Development for iOS/Android Media App

"I was happy with the solution they provided."

Dec. 2018 - Oct. 2019

# Galaxy Technology developed a mobile app that would upload media from a mobile device to a server. After going through several iterations, they created an iOS and Android solution.

Bangalore, India
Sathish Bellarpady
Project Manager, MWLabs Pvt Ltd

The demo has received positive feedback, and they’re preparing to release the end product soon. # Galaxy Technology provided frequent updates and was easy to communicate with. They provided additional support for their partners to ensure a smooth collaboration.

I am the Project Manager at MWLabs Pvt Ltd company headquartered in Bangalore India. Our company has about 20 employees and we provide solution to Media Industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Galaxy Technology?

Our company needed a solution to Upload Media from Mobile to Server. As we do not have any in-house mobile app developers, so we needed to outsource the project to some Mobile app development company

The main goal of the project is to Upload Media's recorded from Mobile to Server with resuamable option. Application should work without any break in unreliable network aslo.

We searched online for app developers with cost-effective and with good reviews. We shortlisted 3 companies and had interaction with all. We found this company promising in providing solution to our requirements after going through with their previous projects.

We had a series of meetings to discuss our requirements. We have provided Mockup screens and API documentation. In 3 weeks of time we received first release of app with basic upload feature. After every release, we were having testing from our inhouse QA team and provided list of issues and feedbacks. With 3-4 itegrations we received final product with all features working. First we targeted to finish Android app and later IOS app.

There was a Single point of contact we had from our side and developer side. The development team is handled by the company only. We had 2 inhouse QA resources to test the app after every release.

After product is ready we provided demo to few users and all found app is impressive. Now we are working on marketing the product

The project manager that we were assigned was easy to communicate with and provided us frequent updates. We connected over the phone at least once a week and used Slack for all other communication. Overall, I was impressed by the timeliness of the team.

I was happy with the solution they provided. We learned much more than we thought possible, and we appreciated that they were patient and thoughtful while we came up to speed. I will certainly engage with this company again for any mobile app needs that we have in the future.

There is a lack in understanding the project scope and estimating the cost. Other than this i am very happy with the solution they provided.

Prototype Dev for Car Savings App

"The speed at which they complete their work is impressive."

June 2019 - Ongoing

# Galaxy Technology managed full stack development of mobile app prototypes for iOS and Android. From scratch, they built the frontend, the backend, and functionalities following stipulations to enable testing.

Australia
Judah Grant
Carspotr.com.au

# Galaxy Technology delivered impressive products on time, which ensures continued collaboration. The team was attentive and communicated technical concepts effectively to foster a supportive partnership. They worked diligently and provided prototypes that met expectations.

I am the director of a mobile app designed to help car owners save money.

For what projects/services did your company hire Galaxy Technology?

Galaxy were hired to provide full stack development. Scope of works included: - Build basic functionality according to my instructions - front and back end development to iOS and android. - addition features added when necessary.

Build a prototype of my mobile app to begin testing.

I found great reviews pertaining to there skill set on Upwork.com and have enjoyed every bit of our engagement.

• build wireframes
  • front end dev
  • backend develop
  • basic functionality
  • graphic design
  • build a prototype to iOS android.

My main point of contact was the Surya the project manager. He then delivered my instructions to his team. He would always provide me with a draft to ensure he understood what I wanted to build prior to any completed works.

What I loved most was the responsiveness of the team. They were quick to move and always stayed in constant communication with me throughout the entire process.

As mentioned the team I worked with was extremely responsive which made the experience for me as a non technical person a lot easier. Milestones were completed on time and the support I received was above board.

The speed at which they complete their work is impressive. Also, the accuracy of work completed according to design.

Looking back I could have communicated a lot better to the team to avoid any confusion.

Overall Score Very impressed with their work. I am still working with them.
    I found the cost to be fair, also they were willing to work within my budget.
    I have already referred them to friends of mine. I am not done with this great team.

Android App Development for Financial Services Provider

"Galaxy is a pioneer in advanced mobile development."

Apr. - May 2020

Galaxy Technology was responsible for creating an android app that would allow users to find secure financing options. They aided in the secure transmission of sensitive data to a credit reporting agency.

Voorhees, New Jersey
President, Score Cardservices LLC

While the outcomes of the project remain confidential, it was great working with Galaxy Technology. They maintained excellent communication and proved to be a pioneer in Android app development. The client can't think of any areas for improvement, but instead wholeheartedly recommends them. This review was updated by the client on MAY 12, 2020.

I am a extremely creative, forward thinking project manager for a major Financial Services Company. We needed an application to serve our clients. Galaxy Technologies was able to rapidly deploy an extremely complex, secure application.

For what projects/services did your company hire Galaxy Technology?

A private project concerning a mobile credit application.

We wanted the highest end encrypted application to allow potential clients apply for credit more securely than on a conventional website.

Galaxy was referred by a Banking Partner to secure transmission of sensitive data to credit reporting agency.

As our demand for a secure way to complete credit card applications grew we decided a mobile app would be the most secure way of transmitting and verifying data points across a 6 point validation system.

Galaxy provides constant communication which is mandatory for this type of project.

Galaxy is a pioneer in advanced mobile development.

Galaxy ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client on MAY 12, 2020. New content is below:

I am the owner of Score Cardservices LLC, I am the President and our company provides an alternative to traditional Underwriting systems.

Mobile Credit Card Application

To develope a mobile application for our Credit Card Company.

I selected Galaxy Technologies because as a Development Application Specialist because they were referred by a corporate client.

The scope of this project was quite large. Integration into many different API INTO mobile app was required. Clients use application to apply for credit.

Yes. The app works extremely well and will require future assistance from Galaxy Technologies.

Galaxy Technologies was able to compile other various API Technologies into one Application.

I was impressed with the attention to detail and the ability to manage the development of both front and backend system for our API.

None