The way from an idea to the solution

FiveWalls is top-notch on the IT market.
We base our work on the principles of openness, predictability and responsibility.

We are very interested in long term relationships with our clients, they are not just clients, they belong to our large family of business.

OUR MAIN SKILLS :

- Languages: PHP, JS

- PHP: Laravel5+, Yii2, Symfony3

- JS: AngularJS, React, Angular2+, ReactNative, ExpressJS libs stack, AdonisJS

- DB: Mysql, MongoDB, Postgresql, Elastic Stack, Redis

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Dockflow, Nextup.ai, Neuro-flash, Portaone

mindbuild.com.au

• reinvented the project's general architecture

• secured the system's data

• improved code constantly

• created a user registration gateway

• created an internal analytics dashboard

• developed the landing pages

• conducted a security audit

• coordinated a software final integration

Technology used: Angular 6, Node.js, Express.js, Amazon AWS

7. ensured the project launching without issues
Dockflow Image

Dockflow

1. created and implemented the project’s general architecture
  2. run a three-month pilot version and tested all the created features on a partner’s logistics company
  3. made it possible to track shipments’ locations, display temperature, departure and arrival terms
  4. improved code constantly
  5. secured the system’s data with blockchain technology
  6. integrated several third-party
APIs
  • development speed up

Portaone slack chatbot integration

MVP done in 1 week

• updated, optimized and simplified several instruments

• created several scenarios for different company roles

• found a way to overcome Slack default issues (connected to assignments and authorisation via chat-bots)

• integrated YouTracker into Slack

Technology used: Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, React, Redux

neuro-flash.com

1. backend dashboard developed
    2. payment system implemented (Stripe integration)
    3. Bitrix integrated
    4. Slack integrated
    5. constant back-office API management and errors mitigation in the production system
    tyto.me Image

tyto.me

new feature development,

refactoring,

3rd party API integration,

development

Technology used: MySQL Programming, React Native, Redux Saga, Node.js, React

Backend Dev Support for Marketing Tool Company

"As a startup, it’s nice to collaborate with people willing to go into uncharted territory."

July 2019 - Ongoing

LTD FIVEWALLS provides ongoing backend support to a marketing tool platform. They manage the back-office API and work to mitigate errors in the production system.

Romania
    Manager, Marketing Tool Startup

LTD FIVEWALLS delivers programming work quickly without sacrificing quality. Their clear communication, planning, and flexibility when it comes to challenges stand out.

I’m the manager of a marketing tool startup. We use customer insights to improve brand perception and image.

What challenge were you trying to address with LTD FIVEWALLS?

We needed backend development support.

LTD FIVEWALLS helps us develop our platform’s backend through scripts and programming. One of their employees is assisting us with the back-office API and managing errors in our production system. They use Bitbucket and cloud-based tools.

We work with a backend engineer. We also interact with the CEO—he worked for us before his employee did.

How did you come to work with LTD FIVEWALLS?

Our company chose LTD FIVEWALLS before I joined. I’m not sure how they found them.

We spent €10,000 (approximately $11,000 USD).

We started working together in July 2019, and the work is ongoing.

The code quality is excellent. Our server had way fewer errors than in the past. LTD FIVEWALLS is quick to deliver and willing to try new technologies. It’s always nice to work with them because their research, planning, and communication are very good.

How did LTD FIVEWALLS perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is very good. We use Slack and Asana.

LTD FIVEWALLS is very open to new challenges. As a startup, it’s nice to collaborate with people willing to go into uncharted territory.

LTD FIVEWALLS has a bit to work on when it comes to delegating. Sometimes he needs a push, but that might be because we’ve only worked with him for four months now. The CEO could give more direct advice to his employee. He did get involved with us, and it’d be nice if he kept doing that.

Web App Dev & Software Integration for E-Learning Company

"I’ve given them many different challenges, and they’ve never failed to meet the requirements promptly."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

LTD FIVEWALLS redeveloped the backend of a web application for an e-learning company. In addition to integrating a software product, they added an analytics dashboard and a user registration portal.

Sydney, Australia
    Adam Weber
    Managing Director, MindBuild Pty Ltd

LTD FIVEWALLS addressed development bugs left over from a previous vendor and further built out the application, eventually delivering a marketable product. The team’s problem-solving ability is admirable and played a significant role in creating a successful engagement.

I am the managing director of MindBuild, an e-learning company that creates customized interactive experiences to gain insights into customers and employees—traditionally through surveys.

For what projects/services did your company hire LTD FIVEWALLS?

I had a poor experience with a developer who did not meet many key milestones. I hired LTD FIVEWALLS because I needed a development team that was capable of web application development and software integration.

I hoped to fix the issues present in my web application and implement an analytics dashboard and a user registration portal.

I found LTD FIVEWALLS through Upwork, but I did not hire them immediately. I, unfortunately, waited until the developer I had hired proved to be detrimental to the project. I hired LTD FIVEWALLS after that when I also learned that they had experience building EdTech products.

I relied on LTD FIVEWALLS to recreate the entire backend of the web application. In doing so, they also created a user registration gateway, an analytics dashboard, and landing pages. They recently conducted a security audit of the system and coordinated a software integration. We will soon begin significant work to expand the functionality of the entire system.

I worked with two full-stack developers full-time for several weeks. We have since transitioned to a part-time basis.

Before hiring LTD FIVEWALLS, the backend of the application was a complete mess and featured significant security vulnerabilities. However, their team fixed all of the issues, allowing me to have a marketable system. I have made more than $12,000 worth of sales so far, and I look forward to a profitable 2019.

LTD FIVEWALLS always made sure to hit my key deadlines so that I could market the application. They have not underperformed in any way, regardless of a task’s complexity.

My company tries to push the boundaries of what a web application can be. I was unsure if LTD FIVEWALLS could handle some of my more complex requests, but they handled everything with ease. I’ve given them many different challenges, and they’ve never failed to meet the requirements promptly.

Given our locations—Australia and Ukraine—communication can sometimes be a challenge, but we’ve taken measures to mitigate those problems.

Overall Score LTD FIVEWALLS is a core part of my development strategy in 2019.
      LTD FIVEWALLS has always completed projects on time.
      The project cost was about half of my intended budget.
      LTD FIVEWALLS built a fantastic scalable system.
      I have already recommended them several times.

Node.js App Dev for Slack App Developers

"They’re delivering good quality and are dedicated and responsive."

LTD FIVEWALLS is contributing Node.js development support to an ongoing application build. They integrated with an internal team and are working within an agile process that utilizes Jira.

Nick
    Nextup.ai

The added development help has ensured the project will launch according to schedule. LTD FIVEWALLS has established smooth cooperation and displayed exceptional responsiveness. Their dedication to timelines and quality are also noteworthy.

I work for Nextup.ai. We build Slack apps that connect with ticketing platforms.

For what projects/services did your company hire LTD FIVEWALLS?

We needed additional development resources to increase our team’s throughput and launch our next product.

We were aiming to deliver an application within our schedule with code quality that met our requirements.

We searched a 3rd-party resource platform.

Their development work is done in Node.js and is proceeding according to our specifications. They use an agile process run through Jira.

We’re working with a single resource.

Our product will launch with only a few small defects.

We managed the project on our side, but LTD joined our daily scrum meetings in Slack and updated our tickets in Jira.

They’re delivering good quality and are dedicated and responsive. Willing to complete promised work no matter what, they’re a good partner to have.

No, not at this time.

Development of Web-Based Logistics Application

"They’re a highly professional team."

Oct. 2018 - Dec. 2018

LTD FIVEWALLS developed a web-based logistics application.

Antwerp, Belgium
    Michiel Valee
    Digital Trade Architect, Dockflow

The finished application can accommodate new features more easily thanks to LTD FIVEWALLS’ development. Expect efficient communication with this team. Customers should take charge of tracking deadlines.

I’m a digital trade architect with Dockflow, a solution for logistics collaboration.

For what projects/services did your company hire LTD FIVEWALLS?

We needed application development.

We wanted effective developers who could complete our tasks.

We chose them following a teleconference.

They worked in scrum methodology. We identified, discussed, and refined our requirements, and they developed our web-based application.

We worked with one direct contact.

The time it takes us to implement new features has dropped.

Their process was effective. We communicated through Skype and used an online project management tool.

They’re a highly professional team.

They could be more conscientious of deadlines.