Branding Design for Small Business

Fahl Designs was founded to give small business a brand to flaunt all over! Logos, Branding, Promotional Graphics and Web Design are our centers of focus.

Freelancer
Delta, Canada
  • 5177 2A Avenue
    Delta, BC V4M 3N7

All Things Being Eco. X-treme Clothing Boutique Loney Contracting Sheridan Bay Construction South Delta Combat Club Next + Hive Wellness

The Animal House Image

The Animal House

The Animal House Logo

Logo Design for Birth Support Services

"His willingness to put his clients' needs above any sort of ego was impressive."

Dec. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Fahl Designs created a logo for a birth support service. They made tweaks and updates to the design after receiving feedback.

Delta, Canada
Doula & Photographer, Birth Support Service

Fahl Designs' work helped the client launch all business materials. The team's workflow was very effective. Making the process smooth and easy, they listened to the client's needs and directions and successfully executed every time. They kept working until the goals were hit.

I am a self employed full spectrum doula and photographer working as Juno Bug Birth Services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Fahl Designs?

I hired Fahl Designs to do the logo for my business.

My goal was to come up with an authentic logo that accurately represented myself and my business.

I had seen his work on social media platforms and liked his simple designs.

We met once so that I could give him a clear vision on the direction I wanted to take. He got started right away and sent me different options as we went along. I gave my feedback and he tweaked accordingly. It was a very smooth process and I liked that it largely took place online.

There is only one team member.

With my new logo I was able to put together and launch all of my business materials which helped me get the ball rolling.

Extremely effective. Very smooth and easy. He always listened to what I needed and hit the nail on the head even when my directions were vague.

His willingness to put his clients' needs above any sort of ego was impressive. He was never offended when i told him he hadn't quite hit the mark. He just kept going until we got it!