Design. Develop. Deliver.

Diverse Programmers was recognized at the annual Amazon Web Services re:Invent conference in December 2019 as an AWS IQ expert and as true software and solutions architects.

Whether you are looking to migrate, scale, open a new office, build your next website or mobile application - let us help!

With an increase in companies that have been looking for a one-stop shop for IT and software development, we have made sure to meet this growing demand and our clients are extremely satisfied. Contact Diverse Programmers today to get started with your free consultation.

Denver, CO
  • 4704 Harlan St Suite 405
    Denver, CO 80212

Web Development for Digital Photography Company

"Diverse Programmers is not another average development company."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

With a need for a complete website overhaul, a digital photography agency hired Drop Shop Digital to provide web dev services. The team built the site on Simple Grid and installed several functionalities.

David Allen
Owner, Drop Shop Digital, LLC

Internal stakeholders are impressed with Diverse Programmers’ wide range of capabilities, admitting they extend far past the requirements of this project. The team delivered the right solution for business needs, increasing organic traffic and remaining transparent and communicative along the way.

I’m the owner of Drop Shop Digital. We make backdrops for film and television shows and have worked on several major motion pictures. We take pictures and maintain an online inventory of digital images. The studio builds a live-scale movie set on a soundstage, and the prints are what’s seen outside a window, for example.

What challenge were you trying to address with Diverse Programmers, LLC?

My original website had been built at a low cost and had very few functionalities. It was very basic, and served me well until my image inventory began to grow. A hired another development team to build out the site in WordPress to house that inventory, but the engagement failed.

Eventually, the site was hacked into, and I realized we needed a custom website.

Diverse Programmers built my custom website using Simple Grid. They built it from the ground up, a complete overhaul. The team originally wanted to go with a couple of templates, but I had a specific style in mind. The team built the code for a panoramic stitching program, which is required for the photos we take. They also structured a catalog with a query function, so users could search locations and other keywords.

Once the site was built, Diverse Programmers provided me with a copywriter, who helped me go over our content and hone in on some of the wording.

I worked with James (Founder and CTO), and the copywriter.

How did you come to work with Diverse Programmers, LLC?

I found them through Amazon. I did some research and learned about Amazon’s CloudFront and their CDN network, then I started going into more in-depth research about what Amazon had to offer as far as web development. I eventually created an AWS profile and posted the job. James responded, and we began our engagement from there.

The initial quote was around $10,000, and we ended up at around $15,000.

We began working together in December 2019. Diverse Programmers finished the initial work, but they still provide support on an ongoing basis.

We don’t have a lot of metrics. Diverse Programmers offered to install analytics, but I declined.

When the website launched, we didn’t make a formal announcement immediately. It was up for a month or two, and I noticed that my customers were already using the site. Organic traffic has increased, which speaks to the improvement in the site’s look and functionality.

How did Diverse Programmers, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

James was clear with his communication, met his deadlines, the price add-ons were noted, and he followed through with everything he promised.

The web development project was beneath James’ skillset. He’s excellent at what he does, and his capabilities extend far beyond what my project required. I’m confident that if I approach him with a question, he’ll have an answer.

I was really impressed with how well and quickly he was able to write the panoramic stitching code. It showed he can do far more than just web development, and that he has knowledge of a wide range of tools.

Diverse Programmers is not another average development company. They’re able to deliver far more than what’s expected in a hands-on experience.

I don’t have any heavy critique about Diverse Programmers, except for the fact that they should listen to the customer and find out what they want before they start the job, and draft the rest of the job in accordance with that. I felt there was a bit of push back and forth in the beginning, just to get on the same page about what it was that I wanted.

I’d tell them to not hold back. Working with Diverse Programmers is worth every penny. If they’re looking for a cheap solution, there are a lot of them out there. If they’re looking for the right solution, then I’d use someone like Diverse Programmers.

Web Dev & AWS Consulting for Accounting Firm

"Diverse Programmers, LLC has reliable, trustworthy, and genuine people."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Diverse Programmers, LLC build a platform for an online bookkeeping service. Built on AWS and FileZilla, the site provides a dual-access portal, allows customers to download statements, and enables payments.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Adam Belanouane
Data Analyst, GNO International Business

The platform has launched and boosted the client’s sales by 10%, leading to more work for Diverse Programmers, LLC. The team delivers high-quality, reliable work in a timely manner. Their willingness to walk through their work and train the client on the platform stands out.

I’m a data analyst for GNO International, an accounting and bookkeeping online service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Diverse Programmers, LLC?

We needed a platform that would be accessible to our customers. Security was our number one priority.

The scope started as building this website and portal for our customers. The first website was hosted to GoDaddy, and Diverse Programmers, LLC migrated it to AWS and FileZilla. They used a PHP and HTML template with some custom code. There are two portals: one for customers and one for admin. Customers can upload and download financial statements, and we can upload their profit and loss balance sheet for seamless online bookkeeping. It also used authorized .NET as the payment method. We also had some sandbox accounts so we could play with it first.

As the relationship progress, Diverse Programmers, LLC offered their services to our VoIP system, which we wanted to integrate as well. The system was custom-made and worked efficiently, unlike the work of developers we’d previously worked with.

We only work with James (CTO & Solutions Architect, Diverse Programmers, LLC).

How did you come to work with Diverse Programmers, LLC?

We originally had heard of AWS IQ, a platform for developers to bid on projects. I uploaded our project and heard from a bunch of different developers. We started talking with James and found to be a real honest guy and the most knowledgeable person. That led us to work with him for this project.

The partnership started in August 2019 and is ongoing. I was just on the phone with James a few days ago.

His work boosted our sales by 10%

How did Diverse Programmers, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

He’s always there for us when we need to reach out. He’s punctual at getting everything done on time. What differentiates him from others is that he really makes sure we understand everything that he’s doing. He’s taken the time to sit down with me remotely and lead a session to train me on managing the system — showing me where the data is stored and how to access the files.

Diverse Programmers, LLC has reliable, trustworthy, and genuine people. It means a lot for our sense of security to have a developer that we can trust.

No, everything is exactly how we want it to be.

Just be honest and map out the project in the beginning so that Diverse Programmers, LLC can have a good understanding of what needs to be done.

App Dev for Livestream Vlogging Startup

"James is easy to work with and his services are top-notch."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Diverse Programmers, LLC handles the mobile app development for a livestream vlogging startup. Working from scratch, they use API to build the video-streaming and communication functions of the platform.

Bordentown, New Jersey
Partner, Livestream Vlogging Startup

Although the project is ongoing, Diverse Programmers, LLC’s services are top-notch. Their team is proactive and easy to work with. Their effective communication and quick response times complement their project management style. What’s more, their rates are great from a cost-benefit perspective.

I’m a partner of a livestream vlogging startup. Users of our platform can live stream private videos to viewers of their choice.

What challenge were you trying to address with Diverse Programmers, LLC?

We needed them to create a mobile app from scratch.

Diverse Programmers, LLC handles the design and development of our app. First, we gave them our main ideas, some suggestions, and the expectations then they took over and got to work. After giving us several options, we decided to go with API because it's in my team’s best interest for cost and functionality.

We recently completed phase one of the project. The basic functionality of the app is that it functions as a vlogging tool. Users can live stream their private life and share interesting feeds with viewers.

Acting as a host, a user creates a channel and gives access to a maximum of four people. These viewers can then watch the host’s livestreamed videos. The app allows the host and their viewers to communicate through push notifications. Everything happens in real-time.

James (Founder, Diverse Programmers, LLC) is my main point of contact. I know there’s another teammate, but I haven’t really spoken to him.

How did you come to work with Diverse Programmers, LLC?

I was searching for developers through the AWS IQ program. After reading reviews about their listed experts, Diverse Programmers, LLC stood out as one of the top options. I put out an RFP for several programmers and selected them in the end.

At this point, I’ve invested around $10,000. This will change as the app grows.

Our partnership began in December 2019, and it’s ongoing.

Everything looks great so far. James is easy to work with and his services are top-notch. I don’t have any problems or anything negative to say about the engagement. The work isn’t finished yet, we just started the second phase.

How did Diverse Programmers, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication skills are great. We correspond through e-mail, phone calls, and video calls. If I text James, he responds right away. He has managed the project very well so far. Throughout the day, he proactively communicates what they need from me or asks if I need anything from them.

I really like the cost of this project. From the beginning, James’ cost-benefit rates have been a main driving force of our partnership. In addition to that, he’s very knowledgeable about app development. He’s put me at ease throughout our entire engagement. James is forthcoming and very helpful. He educates and teaches me what I need to do and understand.

I can’t think of anything they can improve on right now. Until we have the final product, I can’t really finalize my opinion. Everything is going well right now.

Make sure to start the engagement fully prepared in terms of what you need. Write down everything you need so you’ll know how much the project will cost. There are no surprises if you know exactly what you’re looking for.

For example, there’s a feature I currently want to include but because of cost, I’m holding back until the second version of the platform launches.