• My Tools

Film and video production services

I’m a working DP / Lighting Cameraman with over 25 years experience in the Seattle film and TV market. Currently based out of Bozeman, Montana, my production Business, Detour Pictures, Inc., (www.detourpictures.com) provides script-to-screen video production services. I graduated with a B.S. in Motion Picture Production from Montana State University, and also studied broadcasting at the University of Idaho.

Some recent National corporate clients include Wells-Fargo Bank, Chase Mortgage Bank, Cummins Diesel and the Boeing Company. Recent broadcast clients include the TMZ Channel, HBO Real Sports and Inside Edition.

In the Seattle market, I worked as a Lighting-Cameraman / DP. I filmed for countless TV clients, including MTV, VH1, The Travel Channel, HGTV, Discovery, The Bachelor, Montel, A&E, etc. I’ve also Field-Produced and shot dozens of business-profile shows airing on Fox Business News and Kiplinger Reports. I’m comfortable lighting large studios (such as Seattle Grip and Lighting, Pacific Grip & Lighting, Microsoft Studios, The Victory Studios), as well as managing smaller projects on location.

I especially love the lighting process and have been a Lighting Director on many infomercials and countless executive interviews in the Fortune 500 sector. While shooting for Univision TV, I was flattered when soccer legend, David Beckham, went out of his way to shake my hand, for the attention to detail on his interview lighting. At the time, I didn’t even know who I was filming; which of course, became a bit humorous for the rest of the production crew. See a bit more at www.detourpictures.com.

Ok, that’s enough about me. :). Thanks for making it this far.
Truly,
Rick

• Undisclosed
  • Undisclosed
  • 2 - 9
  • Founded 1998

No data have been added yet...

Locations (1)

Highly Rated Similar Providers

Have you worked with Detour Pictures, Inc?

Share your experience working with Detour Pictures, Inc on a past project by leaving a review for buyers around the world

Submit a Review

Contact Detour Pictures, Inc

If you’re not seeing exactly what you need here, send this company a custom message. You can talk about your project needs, price, and timeline to get started on your project.

Something went wrong. Please try again.