Let's make your traffic grow.

Silver

Delante SEO / SEM Agency is a team of passionate marketing experts and geeks. We help clients leverage the Search Engine Optimisation and gain more Organic Traffic to their websites. We also run Google Ads campaigns for our clients that is a great way to get new customers in a fast way.

Among our Clients are businesses of all kinds, from big production companies, startups, eCommerce sites to small service companies.

Kraków, Poland
  • Delante sp. z o.o. sp. k. Retoryka 1
    Kraków, ML 31-108
  • 40-44 Uxbridge Road
    London, LND W5 2BS
  • Jacques Veltmanstraat 803
    Amsterdam 1065 EN
    Netherlands

Ziaja, Protech, Botland, Silvair, Mugga, Nebbia, Best Western, Znak, Epstryk, Ceneo, Fasardi, Dotsport, Nutrend, Maylily, Bohomoss
SEO for Promees.pl Image

SEO for Promees.pl

Promees is a company from fashion industry that produces elegant, removable bra straps. Online store launched in 2013 and developed very quickly for Polish and foreign markets. We run SEO process for Promees which resulted with organic traffic growth by 77% in 9 months. Case study available on https://delante.co/clients/promees/

SEO for ePstryk.pl Image

SEO for ePstryk.pl

Case study available on https://delante.co/clients/epstryk/

SEO for Leason.pl Image

SEO for Leason.pl

Leason is a Krakow-based company that helps companies obtain financing for leasing and deals with the leasing process. Before the cooperation, the owner changed the page, so we worked with a new site and fresh content. We started our cooperation on 18.10.2016 and the first effects of our work appeared already after a month. In September, organic traffic amounted to 408 (from Google search engine) and accounted

for 80% of all traffic, in October it was already 729 entries. We focused our process on on - page optimization that was supporter with linkbuilding strategy.  After six months of cooperation we achiever good growth in organic traffic but it was not reflected in conversion growth. That is why we have decided to do UX analysis and we gave a bunch of recommendations to implement. After applying the recommendations from the analysis the conversion started to grow.  Combination of SEO and UX brought very good results in over 800% traffic growth.
SEO for Money24.es Image

SEO for Money24.es

Money24.es is a Spanish website that aims to present and compare the offers of quick online loans. On the website, you can find the offers of several companies and a lot of advice on how to get a loan safely. The company itself also runs a blog and dispels the doubts on the advantages and disadvantages of quick loans, as well as their legal aspects. See how we built traffic at the level of 1500,

starting basically from scratch! Case study available on https://delante.co/clients/money24/
SEO for Daniken.com.pl Image

SEO for Daniken.com.pl

Daniken is a shop with martial arts equipment and accessories for both professionals and beginners. We started our cooperation on August 1st and after just 3 months we achieved a 160% increase in organic traffic.  We started with have implementing a handful of solutions that automated the first optimizations, such as global meta data settings and global headers setiings. Those first changes

were followed with manual meta data optimization. We also focused on main page optimization.  On-site process was complemented by long-tail link building.  Case study available on https://delante.co/clients/daniken/
SEO for Superloko.de Image

SEO for Superloko.de

Superloko is a store offering household products, items for children, and accessories for interiors and gardens – all being sold on the German market. See how we increased the organic traffic to the .de domain by more than 460%. Case study available on https://delante.co/clients/superloko/

SEO for Lubiebuty.pl Image

SEO for Lubiebuty.pl

Lubie Buty is polish online store from fashion industry that sells shoes and bags. We run SEO process for this company. Thanks to great match of technical SEO and content marketing we managed to increase organic traffic by 617% in 9 months.

Case study available on https://delante.co/clients/lubiebuty/

SEO for Netcube Image

SEO for Netcube

Netcube is an online store with logical games, cubes and professional seppdcubing products. Comparing 2 months with the best sales results year-to-year we achieved 280% growth in organic traffic. Check case study: https://delante.co/clients/netcube/

SEO for Polish Branding Agency

“They’re very good at what they do.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

Delante provides SEO for a branding agency, both on their old website and now their new one. Deliverables include keyword strategy and research.

Rzeszów, Poland
Paweł Ciesielski
CEO, Invitro Agency

Delante’s SEO work on the previous site doubled visibility, and internal stakeholders are confident that they’ll deliver the same outstanding results on the new site. Communicative and solution-oriented, the team provides feedback and adheres to deadlines. The results create value for cost.

I’m the CEO of Invitro Agency, an advertising agency in Poland.

We needed SEO support.

Delante provides SEO. They did so for our old site and now they’re working on our new site.

We had a few calls regarding keywords. After I explained what our expertise was and what we were aiming for, they prepared a strategy. They also prepared the keywords for our website.

I work with an SEO specialist. It’s great having just one touchpoint.

How did you come to work with Delante?

A mutual friend recommended them.

My company has spent $2,000.

We started working together in June 2019, and the work is ongoing.

Our visibility has been very low for the past five years. Delante doubled visibility on our old site within four months. They prepared the new website for SEO, and I’m hoping that we’ll see doubled visibility again over three months.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is very good; I don’t have any problems with them. They provide feedback on any changes they make. We create month-by-month schedules, and they deliver a report at the end of each month. We communicate via email and calls.

We had a problem with launch, but I sent one email, and they handled it right away.

They’re very good at what they do.

No, there’s nothing I’d have them do differently.

Talk with someone who knows SEO as soon as possible. It will have a great impact for you.

Overall Score They’re very good at communication and scheduling the work.
    We haven’t had any problems with deadlines. They always keep their word.
    Their value for money is ideal.
    They work fluently.
    I would recommend them to my friends.

SEO for Food Logistics Company

“They have a good understanding of our business, which is very unusual for marketing companies.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Delante provides SEO to a logistics company. They translate keywords to German and deliver analytic reports on the Polish and German markets. The team assists with content marketing.

Częstochowa, Poland
Marcin Szczepanczyk
Operational Manager, Stando

Delante’s work has boosted search engine rankings and helped attract new clients. They effectively manage the engagement and remain open to providing additional services. Internal stakeholders appreciate that they took the time to educate themselves on their business and industry.

I’m the operational manager at Stando, a logistics company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We needed someone to help with SEO.

Delante does our SEO. They translate our keywords to German. The team also helps with content marketing.

I work with three people.

How did you come to work with Delante?

I talked with different marketing companies that proposed huge costs for their service, and I didn’t feel that would work. Delante offered a very specified solution that I could understand. It was clear what we would gain from working with them, and they were very professional.

My company spends $700 each month.

We started working together in January 2015, and the work is ongoing.

Delante has helped us get clients. We are very high in Google search results.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is good. When we start new services with them, we just send them what we want, and they send us a plan that we talk about. They send us analytic files every month from the Polish and German markets.

We occasionally have Skype meetings. My company gets good services from them.

They have a good understanding of our business, which is very unusual for marketing companies. Many marketing companies want to sell their solution, but they often don’t understand the business they’re selling to. Delante wanted to learn what we do.

They could more carefully track their client’s progression as a company and any changes they’ve undergone.

It’s very crucial to give them information about your business from the beginning. Without it, they may position keywords that you don’t need. This is especially true for businesses that are difficult for outsiders to understand.

Overall Score They are very nice, professional people.

Onsite & Offsite SEO for Office Furniture Manufacturer

“I can see the difference from the day we started the collaboration with Delante until now.”

2012 - Ongoing

Delante provides onsite SEO for an office furniture manufacturer’s phone booth and decorative lamps sites. They also do off-site SEO and deliver comprehensive monthly reports.

Krakow, Poland
Tomasz Kapica
Owner, Budki Telefoniczne and Imin Design

Delante’s SEO services have fostered growth in both the Polish and German markets, neither of which the company previously had any presence in. The team exceeds expectations by assisting in areas beyond what they’re contracted for. They could discuss costs more openly.

I’m the owner of an office furniture manufacturer specializing in soundproof phone booths. We’ve been in business for seven years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We’re a pioneer in manufacturing these phone booths, especially on the Polish market and perhaps even throughout Europe. It was very difficult for us to introduce the product, given that no one knew about this type of booth. Our main need was to appear in Google results for Polish terms equivalent to “quiet phone booth” or “office phone booth.”

Delante provides onsite and offsite SEO for us. They do onsite SEO for two of our websites: one where we sell phone booths, and the other where we sell decorative lamps. About two years into the engagement, they also began writing blog articles for both of these sites.

We decided to enter the German market four years ago, which is similar to the Polish one. I believe this was the first time Delante provided their services to an abroad campaign.

I know they have a big team of around 50 people, but we only have contact with five of them. Someone sends us reports, someone else sends us invoices, and other team members call us to discuss blog topics.

How did you come to work with Delante?

I worked for different companies before starting my own business, and I was referred to Delante by one of my colleagues. I believe they were just starting their business, so their prices were very good. I was also just starting my company, so it was a very good option for me.

We ultimately hired Delante because of their position in the Polish market. I don’t regret starting the collaboration.

My company pays them 18,000–20,000 Polish zloty (approximately $5,000 USD) per year.

We’ve been working with Delante since 2012, when we started our business. We have no end date.

Delante has done a good job providing SEO for both the Polish and German markets. I can see the difference from the day we started the collaboration with Delante until now. Since we started our work with the lamp brand, I’ve seen tangible results in the German market. We had no traction in the beginning, and the German market is very saturated and therefore difficult to penetrate. We had no market presence when we began selling through our website; however, thanks to the collaboration with Delante, we started to run a business in Germany. We’ve started to exit the German market, but not because of Delante.

I’m able to see how many phone booths we’re selling, and I can forecast how many we will sell through online marketing. Besides Google Ads and the work we’re doing with Delante, we’re not doing anything else to increase our sales. Our success comes only from Delante and Google Ads.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

Delante delivers monthly reports that detail what text, images, or other media they recommend adding to the site. We occasionally have calls with Delante to discuss these reports. They might call us 1–2 times per month, or they might not call at all. The monthly report is enough for me; I don’t need more frequent communication than that. My marketing manager is usually in touch with them.

I like their team. There have been two incidents when our website stopped working completely. I didn’t know what to do because we don’t have an IT partner. I called Delante and told them I had a big problem, and they helped me reboot the site even though they’re not developers. This is not their job, but they helped me, and they didn’t take money for it. I thought that was very impressive.

We’ve been collaborating for seven years now, and the collaboration is very good, but I think that we’re also a very good customer for them. We’re happy and we’d recommend Delante to any other company, but we’d like to have some discussions about prices. Other companies have called us, and their offers are sometimes better than Delante’s.

Delante is focused on what they can do for our website and Google positioning, but I think they forget to talk to the customer about other topics, like their costs.

I really like collaborating with them, and I don’t know what advice I could give to a potential client. I would have a price negotiation because they don’t push this topic after the agreement is signed. They’re good at their job, and they send reports and call us. Clients should see a list of prices and maybe put a clause for renegotiating the contract after a period of time.

SEO & Copywriting Services for Advertising Agency

“They really try to analyze the client’s business and give tailored advice.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Delante performed PPC advertising and on and offsite SEO services for an advertising agency. Their team works on Google Ads and provides copywriting services.

Rafał Pacura
Co-founder, ROXX Media

The SEO and website optimization have led to an increase in conversions. Delante is precise and communicative, going above and beyond to deliver quality results to their clients in a timely fashion.

I am the owner of ROXX Media, an advertising agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We were looking to raise our ranking on Google.

Delante performed PPC advertising and both on and offsite SEO for us. Their team works on our Google ranking and Adwords campaigns for both us and our clients. Our team does the programming and design part of websites and they perform optimization. From time to time they perform copywriting services as well.

We work with 4–5 project managers, 2–3 copywriters, and one account manager from Delante.

How did you come to work with Delante?

A member of Delante’s team contacted us about a year ago. They presented a proposal to us and the quality of the services really stood out to us. We eventually expanded their engagement to our clients as well.

We invest about $5,000–$6,000 per month, so about $50,000–$60,000 in total.

Our ongoing engagement with Delante began in September 2018.

For both us and our clients, the conversion rate has increased. Delante is incredibly precise in their work and communicates very well. They get results quickly.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

They have great project management skills because they’re so good at scheduling. We usually communicate via email but occasionally we use Google Hangouts or WebEx to video call.

They really try to analyze the client’s business and give tailored advice. Delante is precise and cooperative. Our clients have always seen the effects of their work quickly.

No, they usually do a great job. Our engagement is mostly SEO, but every so often there are some copywriting issues to be improved. Their team could also be a bit more elastic about some corrections of the text.

SEO for New Website of Boiler Manufacturer

"I’ve worked with firms that didn’t meet deadlines or deliver on promises. I don’t have this issue with Delante."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Delante provides SEO services to promote a website for a boiler manufacturer. They also advised on the website’s design before it was built. The collaboration is ongoing.

Zator, Poland
Grzegorz Krupnik
Owner, Protech

The client receives a monthly report on keyword performance and an independent assessment of Delante’s progress. The team’s work so far has met all requirements, leading to more work for them. Delante’s timeliness, expectation management, and customer service stand out.

I’m the owner of Protech, a boiler manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We needed help with SEO to make our new website more visible, attracting more clients to buy our products.

Delante provided SEO services to promote one of our websites regarding environmentally-friendly heating boilers that meet the high standards required in European markets. They started from the very beginning when we first launched the site.

For the first five months, they supported us with finding the right format and style for the specific website we wanted to make. At a later stage, Delate worked on SEO tasks.

Every month I receive a report with key phrases Delante is working on and whether the keywords are in the top three or top 10 of Google search. There are more and more keywords and key phrases linked to the website. They write articles on our behalf for our blog to teach our clients how to choose the right heating boiler.

I still get monthly informational reports of what’s happening on the website. The report consists of the tasks they did over the past month as well as an independent analysis so I can see whether there’s actual progress or not.

There are a few people responsible for the reports I receive, but I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Delante?

I spoke with other CEOs and asked for a good company that can be responsible for everything we needed to promote the website and for SEO. Several recommended Delante highly. We had a couple of meetings at my headquarters to understand the business and to see the production site. It made it easier for Delante to address what we required.

We’ve spent $25,000–$50,000 so far.

We started working together in May 2017, and the work is ongoing.

I rely on the report that I receive from them. Delante also puts in information from independent websites to validate the progress of the website. When we sell our projects, we launch an in-depth survey of our clients to learn how they heard about our brand. The work Delante produces meets our expectations, which is why we continue cooperation with them.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve worked with firms that didn’t meet deadlines or deliver on promises. I don’t have this issue with Delante. They set a clear expectation towards the job they’d be doing, and they always explain it well. I see their progress in each monthly report. I feel comfortable with the money I’m spending on them.

The team is proactive from an organizational point of view. The standards Delante sets are excellent. They make their customers feel important.

They should educate clients that aren’t familiar with the shortcuts and jargon they used. Apart from that, I’m quite happy. After a month of working with them, I got familiar with their vocabulary and the work they’re doing.

I suggest inviting Delante to your business. Spend a little bit more time than you previously planned to explain your company and what results you want to achieve. It’s a lot easier for Delante to check whether they can provide more services than previously planned.

There haven’t been any delays from Delante’s side.

SEO Services for Affiliate Marketing Company

"They don’t waste time dealing with bureaucracy, which lets us focus on getting the work done."

Delante provides online and offline SEO to a digital marketing firm. The team fixes links and tags, manages keywords, and delivers content.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
CEO, Digital Media Company

Delante has spearheaded an overall improvement in rankings on several key search engine pages. Organized and efficient, Delante maintains a seamless flow of communication while completing tasks within set timelines. Their wealth of experience with technical SEO sets them apart from other providers.

We’re a digital media company that manages coupon sites and does SEO. I’m the CEO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We have coupon sites that are highly competitive in terms of SEO, and, although we do SEO internally, we eventually realized that we weren't doing enough. We decided that we needed a partner and chose Delante. We were hoping that they could approach SEO from a different angle to help us build on what we were doing internally.

We’ve kept the partnership open so that they can add value in whatever ways possible. This includes both online and offline SEO. They’ve given us quite a lot of recommendations regarding technical SEO. The team fixes links and header tags while also managing certain keywords. Delante also contributes content to our website and moves inactive content to archived pages.

We work with one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Delante?

I was on the lookout for SEO partners at a conference, and their name kept popping up. We decided to reach out, and it became clear that they would be able to help us.

We’ve invested somewhere between $10,000–$25,000.

We started working together in January, and the partnership is ongoing.

We monitor their value through rankings changes. We’ve seen an upward trend, which is why we’re still working with them, but there’s more that we could be doing to stay on top of things. We’ve had some wins and some losses, so, overall, it’s been a journey.

One of the challenges that we’re facing is the competition on some of the search engine pages that we want to win. We’re struggling to beat out some of our competitors. Since we started working with Delante, we’ve been able to stay within the top five, but we’re still looking to solidify our rankings on those pages. We may need to add another partner to accomplish that.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

I find them to be quite good in that aspect. The team is very organized and clear on instructions, and we receive everything through the same channel. They don’t waste time dealing with bureaucracy, which lets us focus on getting the work done.

Delante gives us regular reports, and we use our own tools as well to monitor their performance. We have tools that we use internally for project management, but, in their case, we use a Google Sheet. They enter tasks on the sheet, and we mark them as done when the team completes them.

They're skilled and experienced with technical SEO. It’s clearly one of their strengths.

For some of the key pages, the top pages that we have, I’d like to see them create urgency to get us back to number one. Occasionally, they seem to be lacking in their drive to get us back to number one and to hold us in that position for a longer period.

It all depends on what the client is good at and what they're lacking. For us, it was a good mix, because, although we do some things well ourselves, there are other things that we didn't do well that Delante has brought to the table.

You could have the same partner, and one client complains because they're stronger in technical SEO but weaker in something else. It depends on the strengths that you have internally and whether the partner is complementing your strengths or just doing the same things that you're doing yourself.

As a client, you always want the work to be done faster. Sometimes it takes a while to accomplish SEO goals.
    It's a smooth relationship. They’re easy to work with and committed to getting things done.

SEO for Construction Company

"Delante takes the time to meet with us face to face, which is very meaningful to us."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Delante provides ongoing SEO support. Their services include performing keyword research and ensuring a smooth, optimized transition from an older website to the new platform.

Wroclaw, Poland
Jakub Matusiński
Owner & Chief Engineer, Ibudhaus

The SEO efforts have contributed to increased visibility online and more recognition within the target audience. In addition to being communicative, Delante continues to dedicate themselves to providing active customer service. Their in-depth, transparent approach is a hallmark of the partnership.

I’m the owner and chief engineer of Ibudhaus, a construction company for low-energy houses with timber frame structures.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We needed to increase the visibility of our brand in Poland to grow our customer base.

Delante provides SEO support, focusing on improving organic rankings. These efforts include performing keyword research. They make changes to our website and ensure we have a smooth transition to the new platform, from an optimization perspective.

To start,  we worked with the head of growth, but two other SEO specialists joined later on.

How did you come to work with Delante?

We were referred to Delante by another company that we work with. We organized a meeting and chose them because we liked that they were honest about the possibilities within our budget. They made a good impression.

We’ve spent $25,000.

We started working together in January 2016 and the project is ongoing.

There’s now a steady growth of traffic to our website; we’re happy with the growth we’ve experienced. Additionally, the visibility of our new website increased on Google.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

Delante is professional and always quick to respond to any questions that we have. We receive monthly updates about their progress and any results. From the update, we can then make a plan to move forward with. We use phone calls and email to communicate, mostly.

Delante takes the time to meet with us face to face, which is very meaningful to us. We’re impressed with their dedication. At the start, they went in depth about how they work, their timeline, and abilities within our budget.

There’s nothing to improve; we’re happy with the partnership.

It’s very important to ask questions and make sure that you know really know what you want to achieve. Doing this will save a lot of time for both teams.

Overall Score I’m happy with our partnership.
    They’re always on time.
    They fit within our budget and the value of their work is great.
    They always meet our expectations; there’s nothing to improve.
    They’re a good partner and I recommend working with them.

SEO & PPC Management for Cosmetics Brand

"They’re proficient in managing tasks and quick to reach out when necessary."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Delante provides PPC and SEO for a brand of cosmetic products. Other services that they offer include link building through blog posts and content strategy for product descriptions.

The Hague, Netherlands
Owner & CEO, Cosmetics Distributor

More orders, higher keyword rankings, and increased visibility on search engines are each an example of the impact that Delante has delivered. The team keeps stakeholders informed of their work by releasing detailed reports. Their insightfulness and professionalism set them apart from other vendors.

I’m the owner and CEO of a cosmetics distributor. Our products are sold in Holland, Belgium, Germany, and Great Britain. We also distribute to online shops.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We hired Delante to increase awareness of one of our successful brands. We were particularly interested in growing our customer base in Western Europe.

Delante conducts keyword research to identify which terms should be on the brand's website. They also link reviews from bloggers to the site to promote products and increase traffic. Their team is responsible for managing all PPC, including Google Ads.

In addition to traditional digital marketing services, Delante provides consulting and content strategy to improve site visibility. They’ve recommended that we update the Dutch product descriptions to help grow the customer base in the Netherlands.

We have a project manager and four other specialists working with us.

How did you come to work with Delante?

We met Delante at a business fair and found them to be extremely conversational and personable. They responded to us quickly when we followed up with them, and we decided to meet with them at their office in Poland. We chose to partner with them because they made a much better impression than the other companies we were evaluating.

So far, we’ve spent somewhere between $5,000–$10,000. I plan to consider increasing our budget after we reach the one-year mark.

Delante started working with us in September 2018. Our partnership is ongoing.

Orders of the brand's products are increasing every month, and their reports show that keyword rankings have risen as well. In terms of return on ad spend, we’ve seen enough growth that we’re planning to expand our budget later this year.

Delante is also more effective than other vendors with their SEO consulting. They initially suggested that we should modify some of the product descriptions on the brand’s website, and since we’ve started doing so, we’ve seen an increase in the site's visibility on Google.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re proficient in managing tasks and quick to reach out when necessary. They also send us monthly reports that include detailed information. Overall, they’re much more professional than the vendors we’ve worked with in the past.

I’ve been impressed by their ability to explain their methods to our client. The team is also knowledgeable, especially regarding SEO.

In addition to being impressed by their effectiveness, I’m thankful for their detailed reports. I’ve been managing websites for many years and never received such useful insights until I started working with Delante. Through these reports, we’re able to track the effects of their work and make changes as needed.

I can tell you about ways that I could improve. For example, I should deliver product description translations much faster. I don’t think there is anything that Delante needs to change. They’ve been excellent.

Give them one year, and you will see results.

Overall Score I’m looking forward to our year one deadline. I’m excited to see the results that they’ve achieved by that point.
    I typically don’t wait longer than 10 minutes for a response.
    They're much more affordable than other vendors.
    They work quickly, and I’m always pleased with the outcomes.
    I can see the effects of their work, and it's clear that I've partnered with a top-tier company.

Digital Marketing for Digital Product Agency

"They were very honest and didn't promise something they couldn’t deliver."

Aug. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Delante provided SEO help, focusing on long-tail keywords and implementing web content.

Warsaw, Poland
Paulina Osika
Former Operations & Marketing Manager, Riot

Internal stakeholders were more than satisfied with Delante’s results. Communicative and transparent, they were accessible via multiple channels and provided regular progress updates. Delante follows through on the agreements they make and responds to queries quickly.

I’m the former operations and marketing manager at Riot, a digital product agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We needed some help with digital marketing. We were new to the market, and it was crucial for us to rank as high as possible on Google results.

They helped us with SEO regarding long tail keywords (a phrase of three or more words). Later, towards the end of my time with the company, they started implementing some of the content we created in-house.

I worked with Jacek (Head of Growth, Delante). We also interacted with three other resources, including an SEO manager.

How did you come to work with Delante?

We searched for a local SEO agency because it was important for us to meet the people we’d be working with. Forging a connection between the two teams would make our relationship more effective. Their experience and professionalism won us over.

We worked with them for at least half a year.

Our visibility on Google increased significantly and our traffic doubled. Within a few months, we reached the top spot for our specific phrases.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

I handled all correspondence, most of which was over phone or email or done in-person. They were professional and highly responsive throughout. Whenever I would email or call, they responded within a few hours. We could contact them whenever we wanted with whatever we needed. This was supplemented by either weekly or bi-weekly updates.

They were very honest and didn't promise something they couldn’t deliver. Straightforward and clear, we knew what they were capable of.

They were the perfect fit for our needs, so I don’t have anything to say. With their help, we achieved our goals.

Trust them when they say they’ll deliver. They don’t make promises lightly.

The price was reasonable for the value we got.

Digital Marketing for Training Solution Platform

"I felt like I really had a partner."

Mar. 2015 - July 2017

Delante provided SEO in a long-term engagement. Services included keyword research and selection assistance, naming consultation, article writing, and link-building for websites.

Eleni Miliou
Former Marketing Manager, TalentLMS.com

Web traffic increased by 50% and blog traffic increased by 25% over a two-year period. Delante had the openness and flexibility to develop custom solutions. Customers should trust them to provide feedback and suggestions.

I worked with Delante while I was the marketing manager at Epignosis eLearning Solutions, a software vendor with two learning management systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Delante?

We needed an agency to advise us and work on our SEO strategy. At the start of our collaboration with them, we were just a startup with a five-person team, so we needed outside expertise to reach our target markets.

We used them mainly for SEO services for two years. They did some keyword research, which we used to select the ones to focus on. Then they wrote several SEO-oriented articles and did link-building on several websites.

I mainly spoke with Jacek (Head of Growth, Delante), but there were several other people taking part in our weekly meetings.

How did you come to work with Delante?

When I joined the company, one of the founders me a list of the companies we were working with describing the services offered. It was up to me to decide which contracts to keep, and Delante was the only one I chose.

If I remember correctly, their monthly fee was €1,500 (about $1,700).

Delante’s partnership preceded my time at the company, which began in March 2015. I left in July 2017, and I don’t know whether my former company is still with them.

Our web traffic increased 50% in the two years I took part in the collaboration with them. Traffic to our blog also increased by 25%, which I attribute largely to Delante’s SEO and backlinking work.

How did Delante perform from a project management standpoint?

Delante was responsive to everything I asked them to present or deliver, and they were always prepared to talk to us and understand our needs. They even changed their strategy and delivered more than initially requested.

I felt like I really had a partner. I could ask them for any changes in the services they offered and they would present alternatives. They listened to us, understood our problems, and delivered solutions. They were really flexible and didn’t work as though they were the expert in their field, dictating what we should do. Even if they thought one of our ideas might not work, they would try it and come back with results. I valued their openness and willingness to listen and understand.

On one occasion, I needed their help to identify which blog titles would be the most valuable, in terms of targeted keywords. They did their research and came up with 10 titles that they thought would work well. This wasn’t a part of our collaboration back then, but they didn’t charge me anything extra. I found that to be really helpful and valuable.

I can only say that they could sometimes have been more persistent in what they proposed. I asked Jacek to let us know when he’s reluctant to do something or has a different opinion than us. Doing this would lead to less confusion and misunderstanding.

Clients should really trust them. They know their job and they can deliver results.

Overall Score I was happy with the results.
    They almost always stuck to deadlines, or told us otherwise.
    The cost was fair, and the customer growth covered the monthly fee.
    They work really hard, they know their job, and they deliver results.
    I’d definitely recommend them.

Silver