Custom websites for nonprofits & small businesses
We're a full-service web design company in Montpelier, Vermont specializing in custom WordPress websites for nonprofits and small businesses.
Working with Dadra means you get a beautifully designed website that is hand crafted for your unique needs, from fundraising to publicity, from online sales to search engine optimization.
You also get a website that lasts — durable for years to come, easy to update, and versatile so that it can easily adapt to your new ideas and growth.
Finally, you get Gabe, which means you get what matters most in a personal and professional relationship: attention to detail, active communication, enduring dedication, and an all-around good guy who believes in his clients and their missions.
Custom WordPress website for a non-profit environmental education organization in New Hampshire.
- Clean and simple online donation system
- Versatile events calendar
- Impactful blog and publicity platform
- Intuitive content management system
Custom responsive WordPress website boosting visibility and sales for a Vermont timber frame company.
- Eye-catching image galleries
- Inviting and friendly blog for customer outreach
- Engaging custom video
A responsive WordPress website and content management system for the Center for Agriculture and Food Systems at Vermont Law School.
- Smart, effective navigation menu
- Extensive legal guidance for farmers markets nation-wide
- Expressive, appealing graphics
Searchable data and an interactive map to help grow this nationwide network of gleaning and food recovery organizations.
- Searchable database of gleaning-related laws and resources
- Interactive map of gleaning organizations nationwide
- Appealing, custom graphics