WordPress Website Design and Development

We are focused on building custom designed and template-based projects using WordPress.

Our strenghts are strong team and deadline management, customer support and communication which gives us 96% customer satisfaction rate.

Based on our experience we believe that after-sale support is essential for our customers and we provide that for all our customers free of charge.

Riga, Latvia

Promo website for Oksana Novash

Oksana works as a freelance accountant. We created small landing page with information about Oksana's services and certifications. CMS used - WordPress. Theme - Enfold

Myosotis Wedding Boutique

Development of wedding boutique website with booking system.

CMS used - WordPress

WordPress Dev for Freelance Website

"They did most of the job on their own."

Apr. - May 2018

Coma Web Development developed a freelance website using the WordPress Enfold theme. Services included design sketches and customization, user tutorials, and hosting.

Riga, Latvia
Oksana Novaša
Freelance Accountant,

The finished website has received positive internal feedback and has drawn online customers. Expect a largely self-directed partner who tracks progress and communicates effectively.

I’m a freelance accountant.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coma Web Development?

I needed development of a promo website.

I wanted a functional website with my services.

I knew them through my colleagues, and I chose them based on their affordable pricing and their contract terms.

I provided them with information and images and they suggested I use the WordPress Enfold-themed website based on its speed and affordability compared to similar offerings from other companies. They showed me sketches, made changes to the themes, and taught me how to use the finished website. They also did all hosting and domain-related work.

I worked with a manager and a developer.

I’m satisfied with the finished website, and I’ve already drawn some customers online.

They showed me progress throughout the course of the engagement.

They didn’t ask any silly questions. They did most of the job on their own.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I'm completely satisfied.