We develop your ideas💡

If you’re looking for a development company that delivers secure, reliable, beautifully designed products, you’ve come to the right place. Coidea Agency is a team of talented individuals working together to create top-end products for our clients, at an affordable rate. But we’re more than that. We believe whether its website, app development or back-end development you need, hiring a company should be a partnership.

At Coidea Agency, we’re big on transparency. That means we want you, our clients, heavily involved in every step of your product development. We communicate through a number of project managements tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Slack, Zeplin and more, making sure you know where things are at and can even be involved in progressive testing. We also set clear milestones to meet along the way, so that you’re not left wondering if we’re doing what we say.

What services we provide:

1. Discovery Stage (Business analysis)
  2. UX/UI design
  3. Mobile App Development
  4. MacOS App Development
  5. Backend Systems Development

When you choose to work with Coidea, you will get a beautifully designed, 5-star stable product with perfect code and data protection. We focus on native mobile platforms, and with our high level of communication you can be sure you’ll be involved every step of the way. Best of all, our dedicated team won’t break your budget!

For an estimate of the price and duration of your project, contact us via email at [email protected], or you can even use the handy calculator on our website, or use the contact form on our website to arrange a consultation within 24 hours.

Kyiv, Ukraine

Neosus, Erna llc., Hideez, trueLEADS, Dots Social, ContentOffice.

Aurelian Image

Aurelian

Mobile apps that specifically designed to make managing property automating most of common tasks. Apps allow users to track number of booking, reservations, arriavals and departures, availability and much more.

Our team created native applications for iOS and Android connected to AWS Database.

Fit It Up - Workouts & Calorie Counter Image

Fit It Up - Workouts & Calorie Counter

Fitness app with video streaming, calorie counter and progress tracking.

JTC - Chinese Learning App Image

JTC - Chinese Learning App

Designed in a fun and highly effective way, it helps user learn Chinese Mandarin fast from zero to a conversational level. With JTC, learners can “learn Chinese language, explore Chinese culture” – user not only learn Mandarin Chinese, but also enjoy the process of exploring the culture behind the language.

Dots Social Image

Dots Social

"Connections App" designed to help people find and meet people in real life. It's not a classic dating, it's a new way to find connections.  Dots Social is committed to bringing users a fresh take on meeting new people, whether you are looking for interesting acquaintances, roommates, business connections, or just a few new friends. Search based on extracurricular interests, personal values, lifestyle, personality type,

common activities, and more. Our team created native applications for iOS and Android and handled the Firebase as a backend.
Fit.Me - Fitness App Image

Fit.Me - Fitness App

Fit.me delivers scientific workout & nutrition approach at your fingertips.

With Fit.me user can access over 420 predefined workouts, 192 customized 30 days plans and training\nutrition recommendations for all fitness levels and fitness goals.

AXEL VOLUME BOOSTER Image

AXEL VOLUME BOOSTER

A real-time volume booster built for Android devices. With this handy app, users can boost their phone volume for music, websites, and even phone calls.

Winis: Chat, bet & play with friends Image

Winis: Chat, bet & play with friends

Online betting games pack for iOS to keep people entertained. Users are able to play online in popular games as 4 in the row, basketball, backgammon & tictactoe. Bet coins on win, chat while in game. Users are ranked in leaderboard and have the abilty to manage their friends list.

LogisticateIt Image

LogisticateIt

LogisticateIt.com is a marketplace for freight brokers, shippers and truckers. Lack of integrity on the logistics market, problem of communication and delivery monitoring are the most critical issues logisticateut is helping to solve.

VINOBABY! Image

VINOBABY!

Find out where to go for the best wineries, tasting rooms, events and specials nearby🍷

truLEADS Image

truLEADS

Simple and flexible leads managment solution.

It's a CRM that allows users to manage their leads, organize into workflows, add, assign or remove lead. Easlity collaborate with other team member. Ability to communicate with leads via email & SMS, create notes, tasks, and touch points and other tons of featues.

Our team created native applications for iOS and Android.

Celebrity Voice Changer Image

Celebrity Voice Changer

Celebrity Voice Changer lets you change your voice to any celebrity voice instantly, just by talking into a mic. This is not a cheap voice effect, like every other voice changer on the market.

A Day In The Life Of... Image

A Day In The Life Of...

This useful iOS and Android app allows users to choose different professions and explore them. Packed with three-week calendars for each, and detailed career descriptions.

Content Office Image

Content Office

With Content Office, users can easily schedule and manage their posts on Instagram. As an added bonus users can get plenty of advice on how to manage their Instagram account for success. An easy to use app for iOS and Android.

Battle Royal: In Real Life Image

Battle Royal: In Real Life

A mobile solution created to play battle royale with nerf, airsoft, or paintball guns. An online game to play in real world. The app allows users to create a lobby and start a game after choosing a play zone. While in game app tracks users location to determin if they aren't in play zone and notify if user out of play zone to long.

Our team created native application for iOS and backend. Both written on Swift. Yes,

server part also written on swift and it works great :)
RODETest Analyser Image

RODETest Analyser

Branded RØDE Realtime sound analyser.

DIGO Image

DIGO

The app is a so called environment network, a social platform that lets users, companies and locations upload content, media and programs to their location.  The app lets you communicate with other people and see what‘s happening locally and globally. Our team created iOS and Android apps and backend. Apps written on native (Swift & Kotlin), while backend on Golang.

Hideez Safe Image

Hideez Safe

Specialised software for Hideez Key for iOS, macOS and android.

VPN: NOADS Image

VPN: NOADS

NoAds is an easy to use ads blocker for Android. With this classic ad blocker, users can enjoy safe, secure and ad-free internet browsing.

Hideez Lock Image

Hideez Lock

Hideez Lock is a sophisticated technology which allows users to lock or unlock their Mac remotely, using any iOS, Android or macOS system. The app also lets users set their Mac to auto-lock and unlock according to proximity to a user’s phone.

FOCUS Image

FOCUS

MacOS app for image editing and focusing.

Forismatic Image

Forismatic

Apps for iOS, macOS and android which displays random quotes.

Smart Memory Cleaner Image

Smart Memory Cleaner

App for macOS which boosts your mac computer by cleaning RAM.

App Development for Job Startup

"They have been very proactive and supportive and went over and beyond what was agreed upon."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Coidea Agency developed a mobile app for a job-finding startup. The team built both a native iOS and Android version of the app and designed both platforms.

Kent, United Kingdom
Marta Longhurst
Founder, Aditlo Ltd

The app has received positive feedback on its look, feel, and usability, exceeding the expectations of the internal team. Coidea Agency establishes effective communication and collaboration. The team is proactive, responsive, and personable.

I'm the owner of a start-up business that was founded earlier this year.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coidea Agency?

I have asked Coidea Agency to develop a mobile app. I had the initial idea of what I wanted to achieve with it and its basic functionality but I'm a complete newbie when it comes to mobile apps and needed a lot of guidance and help.

This education app is the core offering of the business and currently the main goal was to launch it and then to get users and downloads.

I've done quite a bit of research online to see what I should be looking for when developing an app and what constitutes a good app development brief. In the process I have come across clutch.co and found the search functionality + reviews online very useful. I approached 5/6 companies that I found on clutch + one other that I've come across in my online search.

I sent an initial enquiry to all of them and then had a follow up call to go through the brief with each agency. I selected CoIdea because they clearly had a great experience in app development, were very proactive and made great suggestions for the app during our initial conversation and their price was good (in the middle of all the other companies). They were also very responsive on email and agile and I felt I could work well with them.

I had the initial idea of the functionality + outline of what the app should look like (number of screens and content per screen + basic guidance on design) CoIdea developed:

• wireframes + full design
  • development of native iOS and Android versions

Throughout the project CoIdea have been great in keeping me up to date with the progress and providing guidance, suggestions and step by step/"hand holding" when needed (e.g for me how to download test versions of the app)

I've worked with:

• Igor who responded to the initial enquiry, talked the project through with me at the beginning, did the iOS build and have supported the project throughout,
  • Anna who did the design
  • Alex who did the Android build

The Apple app launched couple of weeks ago and Android will in the next week (I've made the decision to add android version only recently) So far I've had great feedback on usability + look and feel. I'm not promoting the app heavily as it needs more content (content creation is my responsibility not Coidea's) There's no bugs in the iOS version and it works really well (Android still in development)

Coidea have been fantastic and completely exceeded my expectations. I've worked with many agencies in my corporate career and CoIdea are definitely in the top in terms of quality of service, responsiveness and proactivity. They set me up on Slack which was the platform we used to communicate + a few Skype calls in between, there was no issue with language or time difference.

Coidea have truly been a partner. I felt like they want the app to succeed and like they are an extension of my company rather than an agency providing a service. They have been very proactive and supportive and went over and beyond what was agreed upon. Especially with the level of support I needed being a complete novice to apps. Had many ideas of how to make the app more appealing, user friendly, offered advice about app search optimisation and website etc.

No, they have been exactly what I needed.

Overall Score Excellent company that truly feel like a partner to your business.
    They delivered in a very short time frame and were very responsive and addressed any feedback quickly.
    Very good value, their quote was in the middle (out of 5) and throughout they were upfront and clear if any extras would require additional spend..
    Excellent design and functionality of both versions iOS and Android
    I would have no hesitation to recommend them and will go back to them if I need to.

iOS & Android Dev for Social Networking App

"They've become an extension of our organization."

2017 – Ongoing

Coidea Agency supports the development of an iOS and Android mobile app to connect users with similar interests. They expanded the platform’s database and helped build features including location and matching.

Joshua Tesoriero
Founder, Wing Designs, Inc.

Coidea Agency has delivered streamlined code, which has generated positive feedback on the app’s smooth functionality from end-users and stakeholders. The team has accommodated project needs, adapting to changes in timelines with ease. Exceeding expectations, they remain a valuable partner.

I'm the founder of a social networking mobile app. We recently finished development. Now, we’re in the early phase of marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coidea Agency?

At the time, we needed an outsourced development solution for our mobile app. Our previous partner that had built the prototype didn't have the capacity to continue with the project.

Initially, we brought them on to help with some smaller development tasks. Coidea Agency was able to assist in the development of certain features and functionalities with the iOS app. Basically, the platform’s an online directory or network, where users can find people with common interests and connect. They helped expand the app’s functionalities such as searching, matching, and geolocation. Coidea Agency also enhanced the backend database. Then, they began to build the app for Android.

We've mostly engaged with three different members of Coidea Agency’s team. Our primary relationship has been with Igor (iOS and macOS Developer, Coidea Agency), who’s the project manager and the lead on the iOS development work. Then, Alexander (Mobile Developer, Coidea Agency) has assisted with the Android development work and backend build.

How did you come to work with Coidea Agency?

After interviewing and reviewing a number of vendors, Coidea Agency came to us with a complete solution. Their team was able to assist early on with smaller assignments then moved onto the larger project.

We’ve spent more than $20,000 at this point. The cost has grown gradually over time.

We’ve been working with Coidea Agency for two years, starting our work in 2017.

The feedback we’ve received from our end users has been extremely positive, which is a reflection on Coidea Agency’s work. Their team has produced extremely clean code. With relatively few issues and bugs, we’ve received a number of positive comments about the app's ease of use. Their team has also been critical in helping us implement user feedback to enhance the app.

They’ve not only done great development work but have also gone above and beyond by contributing valuable feedback. We've laid out the vision for the application and they've been great in providing guidance in terms of how to achieve those objectives.

How did Coidea Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Communication has been clear. Igor has stood out for his responsiveness, professionalism, and quality execution. We’ve needed to be flexible as deadlines have shifted either back or forward. If something unexpected pops up, Coidea Agency has been extremely responsive. Their team has been available for us to change targets, being flexible as needed. We’ve been clear in communicating objectives and timelines, they’ve been excellent in responding to them.

Coidea Agency has gone beyond the execution of the development work. Their team has contributed feedback to become a trusted advisor to our business. They've become an extension of our organization. We’ve worked with a couple of different teams but Coidea Agency has provided excellent work at a reasonable market rate. They've been able to deliver good value.

At this point, I wouldn’t say there are improvements to be made. But there are probably steps we can take to enhance the partnership.

They’re not a team that needs to be micromanaged. If you’re able to provide clear parameters, vision, and objects, Coidea Agency can deliver within the specifications. We would advise anyone working with them to go about the relationship that way.

App Development for Education Software Company

"We are very happy with the quality of their code so far."

Jan. - Aug. 2019

Coidea Agency developed both an iOS and web app for an education software company. This including creating several key functionalities such as games, linking to social media, speech recognition, and more.

Kiev, Ukraine
Oleksii Kondratiuk
Project Manager, Educar

The app has received positive feedback from students. Coidea Agency is incredibly communicative and accessible. Their expert team delivers quality results and their rates were great from a cost-benefit perspective.

EDUCAR is recently founded company which aims to create effective software to help people learn foreign languages by themselves. We create our studying plans and content with a help of educators who has big experience in teaching and permanently working in Higher Education Institutions. I am the project manager.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coidea Agency?

We hired Coidea to help us develop some modules in mobile app for iOS.

The main goal was to create fully functional iOS application and parse the content into database.

My friend recommended them to me.

Using our UI/UX and content, Coidea team developed an iOS mobile app for Chinese learning and mac OS for content parsing. iOS app includes 4 simple games, login through socials, speech recognition and custom Chinese lessons.

My main point of contact is a project manager, who is also the lead developer. I also worked with one other developer.

Our mobile app went live in the summer of 2019 and has already increased our audience. We have gotten very positive feedback from our students. They delivered the iOS app on time without any crashes or bugs—addressing those immediately. We are very happy with the quality of their code so far.

We used Messenger to communicate, so there were no problems with communication. I didn’t always know exactly what I wanted, so I liked that they gave me choices.

They’re a young team but they're very professional. Amazing price-quality relationship of services.

I can't think of anything, we are fully satisfied with our cooperation.

IOS and Android Development for Digital Agency

“If you need an app developed in a flash and value good communication, choose them.”

July 2018 - Mar. 2019

Coidea Agency used provided designs to develop a set of native iOS/Android apps for a third-party client.

Ukraine
CEO, Digital Marketing Agency

The completed apps were crash- and bug-free, and the interface was faithful to the original designs. Coidea Agency boasted a nimble team with strong internal communication. They delivered quality work while outpacing the timeline by about a month.

I’m the CEO of a digital marketing startup. We create marketing assets for our clients’ mobile applications, pushing ads on Facebook, Google, and other digital platforms.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coidea Agency?

Because we lack internal developers, we brought on Coidea Agency as a subcontractor for one of our client’s projects. They worked with us and our client to deliver two native iOS/Android apps.

Using our provided designs, Coidea Agency developed two applications for a third-party client. They wrote the code from scratch and implemented a pixel-perfect design.

We interacted exclusively with the project manager, but there were also two iOS developers and two Android developers.

How did you come to work with Coidea Agency?

I found them on Facebook.

We spent about $54,000.

The project lasted from July 2018–March 2019.

Coidea Agency did a great job. They delivered a good application with virtually no bugs, and I was impressed by how well their design matched what we’d provided. We’d consider hiring them again if we needed any more mobile app development work.

How did Coidea Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything was fine; they actually delivered a month in advance. In terms of communication, there were no problems. We interacted exclusively with the project manager who conveyed our message to the developers.

Since they were a smaller team, we didn’t have to work through a lot of bureaucracy. Rather, I felt comfortable knowing that I could funnel my comments through the manager, and he would get our idea across. It’s also nice to know that we can speak to a developer directly and explain what has to be done and how to do it.

No, I'm not sure if there's anything that they could improve.

Coidea Agency’s main advantages are their development speed and communication. If you need an app developed in a flash and value good communication, choose them.

They delivered a month in advance.
    For the quality provided, the cost was fine. They would be even more cost-effective for US-based clients.
    The design matched our initial specs, and the app is virtually crash-free.

iOS Development for App Marketing Company

"Coidea Agency performed fantastically."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Coidea Agency built an iOS mobile application. Using a guided outline and provided design, the team developed the app from scratch. They continue providing maintenance support.

Toronto
Owner, Marketing Company

Coidea Agency exceeded expectations. The app received a significant amount of downloads on its first day. Their communicative approach spurred continued engagement. They built upon ideas with innovative approaches and excelled at project management.

I work at an app marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coidea Agency?

We hired Coidea Agency to develop an iOS application.

We wanted an app built from scratch that we could test within the market.

Our team found Coidea Agency through a freelancing platform.

After going over a detailed outline of how we wanted the app to work, Coidea Agency gave us a timeline and information about how they would develop the project and the price. We got the designs finalized, and then they started developing. Using a testable version of the app, we made changes until we had a finished product.

I mainly worked with Igor (Co-Founder, Coidea Agency) and Andrii (Co-Founder, Coidea Agency). They managed the project and all of the development work.

We’re pleased with how the app turned out. On the first day of launch, we received over 2,000 downloads. Coidea Agency continues providing support and refining the product by adding features and updates.

Coidea Agency performed fantastically. We’re delighted with the entire project and how it was managed. Their team never left us in the dark, regularly communicating with our team.

I was impressed with how they were able to take our idea and create something fantastic. Coidea Agency didn’t only complete what we asked for, but added to our ideas and made the result better than expected.

Nothing. We’re satisfied with how the project went and will continue working with them in the future.

Overall Score Overall fantastic experience. I'm looking forward to continuing working together.
    Scheduling was great. They were very communicative all the way through.
    The project was completed within the budget we were working with.
    The project turned out great.
    They do excellent work.

Fitness App for App Dev Company

"Their people had a unique spirit and were highly motivated."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Coidea Agency developed a fitness mobile app based on existing specifications. They also implemented an in-house design and provided QA services.

Vilnius, Lithuania
Andrei Shneidar
CTO, Neosus

Thanks to an on-time delivery, the app was marketed successfully. Flexible and communicative, Coidea’s project management was tailored to bug tracking and resolution. Their passionate workforce and friendly customer service set them apart. Customers can expect a reliable partner.

I’m the CTO of Neosus, a mobile app development company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coidea Agency?

We decided to outsource the development of a new health and fitness mobile app.

We wanted to develop an MVP in a short time to validate our hypothesis regarding the health and fitness market.

One of our partners gave them an excellent reference.

Coidea Agency provided development and QA services. We created the specifications in-house but they implemented them, including video content and visual designs. The app features custom workout programs, data collection, and nutrition recommendations.

We worked with three iOS developers, including a team lead, and a QA resource.

Overall, the results have met our expectations. Coidea delivered the app on time, which enabled us to promote the solution ahead of our normal process.

They used a slightly adjusted scrum methodology so that our QA team could submit bugs directly to their Jira. Their team set clear deadlines and then met them. We had daily contact via Slack, and they let us know about any scheduling issues.

It was really easy to work with them. Their people had a unique spirit and were highly motivated.

No, not that I saw. It was great.

Everything was delivered on time.

Android Dev for Virtual Private Network Service

"The setup was easy, and the feedback sharing was fast."

Apr. - Sept. 2019

Coidea Agency developed a VPN app for Android devices.

Kyiv, Ukraine
Vlad S.
VP of Business Development, Noads

Coidea Agency delivered an effective solution. Their professionalism and technical expertise set them apart from other providers.

IT Entrepreneur

For what projects/services did your company hire Coidea Agency?

To make a B2C mobile app for Android.

To make a top notch mobile app.

Word of mouth. Good reviews.

Android virtual private network (VPN) to filter the traffic.

Dev, Dev, QA, Designer.

Guys did very well. Excellent level of communication and proficiency in development and design ,stable and profitable app.

The setup was easy, and the feedback sharing was fast.

Team leads are great people!

Guys are growing and I think they can make more products: web, win, mac.