Software development. Done right.
Codelynx empowers startup to bootstrap and scale the technical work. We develops mobile apps, web apps, provides tech consultation and strategy to our partners.
- User can order food in Israel using Take Mobile App.
- Tech Stack: React Native, GraphQL, MongoDB, AWS AppSync, NodeJS
TAKE is a food delivery app, through which you can order deliveries from any restaurant in your area. The prices are great, there are also lots of specials, and a few more choppers like saving custom dishes.
When restaurant owners have surplus portions, they simply click the Give button in the app, and immediately a courier arrives to deliver the portions from the restaurant to the needy through a network of social activists. For every order, Take finances a delivery of a dish to the needy!
You have delicious and cheap local food at the touch of a button, restaurant owners stop throwing food in the trash, and everyone who needs food in your area gets it! This is called the "fourth sector" - the perfect combination of economic business and social organization, and with your help the world will be a better place for everyone!
- Never be late for that important payment again. MyPay is a convenient mobile payment app. Easily view status, check information and make payments… direct from your mobile phones.
- Tech Stack: React Native, NodeJS, MySQL, AWS
Develop the home page of Dapat Vista business
Tech stack: PHP, Javasript, CSS, HTML
- Develop the website for DevSquad business. Devsquad Recruiting Services Ltd. is a recruiting and headhunting firm specialized in IT industry, which was established in 2019.
- Tech Stack: ReactJS, MongoDB, AWS, Chrome extension, React Admin
- We develeoped the COVID19 module in MyPay Progressive Web App. This module allows user to receive alert when he's suspected to be in contact with a COVID-19 patient, in places that he went to.
- Stack: ReactJS, PHP Igniter, MySQL
- This web application allows merchant partners e.g. convenience store, retail store, to receive alert when a suspected COVID-19 patience comes to their place
- Tech Stack: NodeJS, ReactJS