When you GROW we keep you FOCUSED

CodeLions is Your reliable partner for building dedicated technology teams in Ukraine. Experienced outstaff team with Web & Mobile development professionals that provides solutions both for start-ups and small/mid-size businesses all over the world.

OUR SERVICES

• Business Analysis
  • UI/UX Design

WHAT YOU GET WITH CODELIONS

• Client-oriented and problem-solving team
  • Easy communication and transparent processes
  • Value-added services and Exceed expectations
  • Real results satisfaction

WHO ARE OUR TYPICAL CUSTOMERS?

Our customers are mostly small and mid-sized businesses, early-stage companies, and fast-growing startups.

WE SUPPORTED PROJECTS IN:

SportTech, E-Learning, HR-CRM, HealthCare, Fintech, and more.

Visit to learn more

website: https://codelions.co/home

book a free consultation: https://meetings.hubspot.com/hello1427.

2018
Lviv, Ukraine

Most of our clients are small and medium-sized businesses based in Europe and the US. Our client base spans a wide array of industries, including but not limited to healthcare, education, sport-tech, etc.

Birdiecoach software development Image

Birdiecoach software development

Birdiecoach gets sports coaches connected with their students. It offers Online booking Calendar, Online lessons, Team Training and many more features.

Cosmetic CRM Image

Cosmetic CRM

The CRM allows cosmetic shops to track their effectiveness of the sale process and collect statistics of their customers offering them the best match for their skin and head care.

Product Owner 3 Image

Product Owner 3

The Product Owner 3 platform is the all-in-one application that helps you to manage the law firm processes, documents and tasks using Kanban approach.

European Cosmetic Company App Dev for Software Startup

"Communication was really good — they were always available day and night."

Mar. - July 2019

A software startup was building an app for employees of a European cosmetics company. It was an Android application with the backend built in Angular and Java. Codelions changed the backend algorithm.

Israel
CEO, Software Startup

The manager of the cosmetics company said that the app is working properly. The team at Codelions excelled at communication, responsiveness, and understanding. Their ability to adapt also was impressive.

I’m the CEO of a software startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codelions?

We are building an application and trading strategy software. We hired them to assist with backend developers.

We had a project to build an Android application for a European cosmetic company. It’s an app that you can insert numbers into a form to analyze and you get the best product. We needed an algorithm to fit the product based on the technology. They came in to change the backend algorithm and did backend work in Angular and Java.

Volodymyr (CEO) was my main contact. I worked with other developers on the project too.

How did you come to work with Codelions?

I worked with Volodymyr previously. I just reconnected with him.

It was around $12,000, maybe a little less.

We worked together from March to July 2019. The app launched, but it’s only for use in the cosmetic stores.

Because the app isn’t client-facing, I don’t have customer data. However, the manager of the cosmetics company that we developed that app for says it’s working properly.

How did Codelions perform from a project management standpoint?

We talked over Skype and used Monday.com for project management. Communication was really good — they were always available day and night.

Their communication and understanding impressed. Also, their ability to adapt and change over the project and not be stuck on a prior spec was great.

CRM Development for Law Firm

"They regularly go above and beyond to bring success to our project."

Aug. 2019 - Apr. 2020

CodeLions developed a CRM to support a program launch. Because the program dealt with a lot of business logic, CodeLions needed to work closely with the internal team.

Wuppertal, Germany
Dominik Fischer
Founder, DIREKTKANZLEI

CodeLions' support allowed for increased development speed. They worked on the front- and backend of the CRM at the same time, producing rigorous code. As proof of their commitment to the project, they always went the extra mile to understand client needs and overcome any communication barriers.

Prod3 is a CRM for law firms. I am the founder of Kanzlei.io startup which is a branch of DIREKTKANZLEI.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeLions?

We hired CodeLions to help develop our CRM software.

Our primary goal was to develop all front and back end portions simultaneously to coordinate a successful program launch. The program contains a lot of business logic, and so CodeLions needed to work in close cooperation with our internal developers to understand business functions.

CodeLions were introduced by a business contact.

CodeLions provided us with a Backend Java Developer initially which was integrated into the development process very quickly and started delivering good results from the very beginning.

Communication in English was sufficient for discussing business requirements and we were able to come to an efficient workflow. Besides that CodeLions management offered help from their side to strengthen frontend development.

At the end of the day we got team extension and increased development speed. CodeLions guys were deeply committed during the whole development process and really willing to exceed our expectations.

We started with one developer. We added one more front-end developer in a few months after starting for some fast improvement on the client UI/UX side.

The partnership was excellent. They were methodically rigorous and code was only committed to our git repository if it passed all the tests. Our team was keen on working with them.

The team has excellent communication realized over messenger. CodeLions alerts us to any issue found and they address it immediately, even if it requires overnight work. We communicate weekly over Skype. They regularly go above and beyond to bring success to our project. They always answered questions and concerns immediately and effectively.

The commitment has been fantastic and our language barriers were overcome after a short period of time. CodeLions spent extra time trying to understand what my needs were and reached out to me for updates.

We are currently very satisfied with the collaboration. There have been no critical issues.

Dev & QA for Skydiving App

"It’s easy to work with them, and their developer has integrated well with our internal team."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

CodeLions developed new features and improved functionality for a skydiving app. In addition to creating new marketplace features, they fixed existing bugs and manages Google Ads.

Sydney, Australia
Alberto Castellucchio
Founder, Tropea.life

Although the app hasn’t been launched yet, they’re optimistic about the product’s success. CodeLions provides high-quality code. Their team participates in regular stand-ups in order to create a fluid communication system. They’ve been transparent throughout the process.

Tropea.life is a marketplace and an aggregator designed for skydivers. Using the app, people can track every piece of skydiving equipment online. This helps skydivers to save time, money and consider better choices. As the Owner and Founder, I’m responsible for making it happen

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeLions?

My project needed small improvements of current functionality and additional advertisement feature for products in the marketplace I own. The work centers on developing new features as well as fixing existing bugs.

Serve the skydivers and set the first corner stone in making skydiving a popular activity.

I got an introduction with their lead developer via the Upwork marketplace and we started working very fast after the first introduction. I saw their willingness to provide me the best service, having noticed that they set up the right communication with me to meet all my expectations. The connection was very diligent and kind.

My lead developer was working on small improvements on the marketplace but besides that I wanted to have Google Ads similar functionality to start promote products people push inside the platform. Moreover CodeLions built internal JSON uploading & parsing functionality which helped me to add more products really easy. Right after that, we built promotion functionality using Google Ads similar approach. Guys were trying to get so much in details and even propose some better approaches to reach my goal.

They’ve assigned a remote backend engineer. We’re looking to have further improvement of the marketplace we have now in the future. We got already the best option how could we improve it using latest technologies approach. The Tropea’s current state was evaluated as a bit trend outdated but we got cool options to upgrade it in future.

Although we haven’t gone live yet, Relevant Software is helping us gear up for our product launch by providing the necessary manpower to complete tasks. I review their code regularly and am confident in its quality. We are just launching that functionality and we really hope it will bring us investments which we are gonna spend on system upgrade with CodeLions team in the future. Overall JSON parsing functionality and product management page made my life easier to fill platform by new propositions.

We mostly handle the project management ourselves, but they’ve provided an analyst to support us. The entire team, including the remote developer, participates in regular stand-ups and sprint planning meetings. In terms of communication, we use Slack and our own project management tool to coordinate.

We like their performance, transparent processes, and regular communication. It’s easy to work with them, and their developer has integrated well with our internal team.

There have been no critical issues. They have strong written English skills, so we’re able to communicate easily through Slack (which they created for us) and Skype. They were working by fixed scope delivery model which was the best approach for such kind of functionality. We had some conflicts in JSON python service was generating and the java web server was trying to scrap which was confusion part from time to time but CodeLions team was able to help with all needed changes until we got it final.

App Dev for Athletic Platform

"The team is really reliable in terms of any additionally needed expertise."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

CodeLions ventured to improve the functionality of an athletics-based app. At first, one full-stack developer worked within Ionic to implement changes, but the team scaled according to the client's needs.

Munich, Germany
CEO, Athletic Platform

CodeLions has delivered excellent work so far; the app has seen significant improvements. Their work has already reduced potential costs by 300%. The team's professional attitude and long-term outlook are remarkable. They've also proved to be responsive and cooperative, no matter the situation.

Birdiecoach [https://birdiecoach.com/] is an online platform for sports coaches and students. With the platform we offer online tools to help both the coaches and students to get better.

The students have access to tools to improve their game and coaches have tools to better server their students. Being the founder and CEO of the company I am responsible to bring the product to the market. I am the CIO responsible and I also have a co partner that is responsible for the marketing and sales.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeLions?

I found Codelions on Upwork where I also had my previous development supplier.

Initially, we wanted to fix & improve functionality inside the app, which would allow our clients to use the app easily and get more benefits of that. Now we got not just upgraded web application but also mobile app and our clients are able to use it more easily which leads to clients number growth and satisfaction increase.

I meet their lead developer on Upwork and we started doing product improvements. He was doing good progress in the app improvement after another vendor who was not that fast. It’s been already more than a year as I use CodeLions’ service and I see how the application was changed significantly.

CodeLions started working with Birdiecoach app as one Full Stack developer (Java + Angular) and added Ionic support in a while. So the main service they provide is software development, risk management and planning.

We have been passed a lot of stages of project’s growth and I was impressed by their willingness to work within a fixed budget and scope to give me the ability to start marketing and bring more customers.

In general, I feel like I am one of the team members because communication is good and strong. We discuss all details very deep and guys are really interested to make one shot but right instead of many times trying. We started project November 2018 and still working which is great indicator of longterm attitude with these guys.

They’ve assigned a remote full stack developer. The team was extended from time to time based on our needs. Now we running with one developer which supports backend and frontend development and another one who is doing ionic improvements.

I just have version appearance on Dec 2018 in my mind and the current result is significantly better. We went through all difficulties last year and CodeLions became a good partner for my product which I wanna extend even more with them. The team is really reliable in terms of any additionally needed expertise.

They found outside DevOps and made improvements to the project building system. The most impressive is their attitude to the client. I got asked them for some native mobile developers because of willing to lunch a mobile app on Android and IOS. But guys were doing risk management and proposed me a better way.

They just explained that adding native mobile development will cost me X3 for every new feature but having that already developed on Android typescript makes it possible to easily convert that to Ionic (hybrid mobile app development) which is gonna be built on different platforms (IOS and Android) - what I needed. But cost and speed using this approach were much better (around 50% over web development instead of an additional 200%).

And I like this attitude because this was really longterm cooperation mindset and I am sure we will reach big goals together.

The entire team, including the remote developer, participates in regular stand-ups and sprint planning meetings. In terms of communication, we use Slack & Skype. The CodeLions team proposed using a free project management tool to coordinate all tasks and make workflow better - using milestones.

We were really impressed with the annunciator they created. It was created outside the normal scope of work, and it turned out to be an amazing product for us. Also, from a management perspective, they're very cooperative and understanding. More importantly, they’re responsive regardless of whatever the outcome may be.

Be very open with your project requirements and be upfront about your budget so they can accommodate you. If you aren’t sure they have the expertise to work with all the technologies you need, ask. Whenever they weren’t familiar with a particular coding language, for example, they were willing to learn and work with whatever third-party developer I hired.

Overall Score As they are a start up they still have a few things to learn but they have a great attitude and that is the most important.
    The deliver on time. We had a few instances when it was not possible but we then did work out a solution that worked for both of us.
    The value for money is top!!!
    Any time