Delivering Excellence & Right Solutions

Headquartered in Gujarat, ClevBrain, with its all-encompassing IT solutions is passionate about bringing a change to our client’s business. A change for good. We accomplish this with our suite of IT services rooted strongly in advanced technologies. Combine that with a team, who are our ‘Digital Craftsmen’, we bring smart, intuitive and value-adding digital solutions for you and your users alike.

From designing to developing, our core values of passion, commitment and catalytic approach support us in developing solutions that carry finesse while being transformative. Everything that we do must provide a strategic edge to the businesses, is what we believe in.

2019
Ahmedabad, India
  • C-904,SiddhiVinayak Tower Nr. D.A.V. School Next to Kataria House, Off, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Hwy, Makarba,
    Ahmedabad, GJ 380051

Booking My Trip Image

Booking My Trip

Online Holiday Booking App

Claryman app  Image

Claryman app

Claryman app Consult Doctor on chat is best medical app to consult Doctor online without appointment booking. Doctors on app are specialist MD Doctors. Ask a doctor your health question

Cine Ticket Image

Cine Ticket

Hey there, movie fans! Here's the cinema app you always wanted. Now watch movies and entertain yourself by booking tickers on the Cine Ticket App.

Poker Star Image

Poker Star

Online Multiplyer Card Game

Thorball Basket Ball Game Image

Thorball Basket Ball Game

Thorball is here and you better learn how to dribble before going for quickplay. Practice basketball  challenge with other basketball stars

3D Chess Board Image

3D Chess Board

the best chess game.
Real Chess 3D is one of the most realistic and enjoyable chess games available on mobile.

Web Design Outsourcing & Support for Freelance Designer

“Their work is very accurate.”

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Clevbrain Technologies provides web design and support services for a design freelancer. Their work also includes app development work on an ongoing basis.

Ahmedabad, India
Bansil Tadha
Owner, Bansil Design

Clevbrain Technologies’ work has been met with positive acclaim. The team provides excellent solutions that have helped their client thrive. Customers can expect a punctual team that delivers tangible results.

I’m the owner and graphic designer at Bansil Tadha Design. I’m a freelancer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clevbrain Technologies?

I needed help with web design and support.

I work with them on a contract basis. I hire them to help me with web and app development and design on projects for my clients.

There are 5-6 people but I only coordinate with two people.

How did you come to work with Clevbrain Technologies?

I found them in a Google search. They’re local to where I am and it’s easy to communicate.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

We started working together in March 2020 and the work is ongoing.

They do good work for me. My clients are happy too.

How did Clevbrain Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They keep me updated and they meet milestones.

Their work is very accurate. The team is always solutions-oriented.

No, it’s perfect.

I highly recommend working with them. They deliver good results.

They do some work for free even.
    They’re perfect and very professional.
    I refer them to everyone.