Helping your business grow

Bytegrow Technologies is a leading android, iPhone app and website development company in UK, United States and India. At Bytegrow we believe in providing smart web and mobile app solutions, based on given budget and size of project. We offer web and mobile app development services which enhance your brand presence. We also take care of your visibility on search engines and social media.

Website Development

• A36, Sunder Singh Bhandari Nagar, Swej Farm, Sodala
    Jaipur, RJ 302019

Online Replacement Cushions Image

Online Replacement Cushions

Online Replacement Cushions is an online based company with focusing on southern California as base of operations. This Brand is famous for it’s huge collection of SUNBRELLA outdoor cushions and fabrics. Bytegrow team were delighted to be chosen to design and develop a new website that would give a new experience to users of customization cushions for outdoors before they’ve stepped through the doors.

Tool Dev for Consumer Products Company

"Hiring their team was the best professional decision I've made for my company."

May 2017 - Jan. 2018

Bytegrow Technologies developed a pricing tool for an e-commerce website. It calculates the price of consumer products based on a number of customized inputs.

Fontana, California
Baha Azari
Owner, Online Replacement Cushions

Platform engagement increased after launching the new tool. The team’s development expertise was supported by a focus on the UX of the platform. They maintained a responsive, professional communication style throughout the project lifecycle.

I’m an owner of Online Replacement Cushions, a custom outdoor cushion manufacturer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bytegrow Technologies?

We hired them to develop an online shopping tool that can generate prices based on a variety of indicators such as measurement or fabric choice.

We wanted a platform with a seamless UX for customers.

I reviewed many vendors online and eventually decided to hire Bytegrow Technologies.

Their team created a tool supported by an algorithm that calculates exact pricing based on different inputs. They customized the algorithm to fit our specific needs, adding new capabilities as requested.

I’m not sure how the team was structured.

My website traffic went up by 45% after the site launch. Many customers complimented the accessibility of the pricing tool.

The project was managed according to an initial proposal that explained all the steps in the process. They continually updated us on the progress of project stages. The team was very professional and easy to work with.

After receiving unsatisfactory results from other vendors, I was pleasantly surprised by Bytegrow Technologies. Their expertise in complex web development is exceptional. Hiring their team was the best professional decision I’ve made for my company.

I’m satisfied with the team’s work, and I’m glad I chose this vendor.

Overall Score I would never think about using another company.
    They maintained a timely schedule.
    Their work was extremely cost effective.
    The quality couldn't be better.
    I have already referred them to others.

Web Dev for a Marketing Firm

"The team excels at communicating effectively and adhering to timelines."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Bytegrow Technologies built a custom dynamic website using HTML, CSS, and Laravel for a marketing firm’s third-party client. The project is ongoing.

Philadelphia Metro Area
Owner and Principal, Marketing Firm

The website debuted to praise from internal and external stakeholders for its improved performance and usability. Bytegrow Technologies delivers high-quality products on time and at excellent value. Customers can expect a professional team that offers expertise in the latest technologies.

I’m the owner and principal of a marketing firm. We assist small to medium sized businesses with their marketing efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Bytegrow Technologies?

We engaged Bytegrow Technologies to build a custom website for a third-party client.

Our client’s previous website was limiting their growing business. They wanted a fast and dynamic site that used advanced web technologies and offered an improved user experience.

We spoke to several vendors, but Bytegrow's communication and quick grasp of the project goals impressed us the most.

We first established a timeline for the project and mapped out weekly goals. Bytegrow Technologies then wrote the HTML and CSS codebase for the frontend, followed by building a custom backend using Laravel.

We work with two people.

The website has launched and received positive feedback from the client’s user base. The site works much more quickly and has added functionality to enhance the user experience.

Bytegrow Technologies checks in with us 1–2 times per week to update us on progress and their next steps. Their updates keep everyone informed and on track. The team is always available whenever we have questions or need quick changes. We communicate via email, texts, phone calls, and Skype.

The team excels at communicating effectively and adhering to timelines. Bytegrow Technologies has delivered on all requirements and promises so far.

No, I can’t think of anything.

The team makes scheduling and keeping in touch easy.
    Bytegrow Technologies’ prices are competitive and reasonable.
    Bytegrow Technologies delivers top-notch work with care and keeps up with the latest technologies.
    We’re very likely to refer them to others.