One Stop Soultion for Digital Marketing Needs

SEO Ahmedabad. At ARE InfoTech, we are a leading web design and SEO company in Ahmedabad, delivering excellent results for the past 10 years. We also help businesses design a website that is loved by all major search engines and their targeted customers. Request a free quote today.

Ahmedabad, India

IIM Nagpur

TeleOss Co

Zennia Group of Hotels

SEO & Content Writing for Elite Matchmaking Platform

"They know what I want and always deliver accordingly."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

ARE InfoTech manages an array of marketing services, including SEO, content writing, and social media campaigns. They also deliver HTML in compliance with requirements.

Ahmedabad, India
Founder, Matchmaking Platform

The marketing campaigns have moved the platform onto the first page of Google results and increased brand recognition without PPC. ARE InfoTech fully understands the project goals and works proactively to achieve them. Their customer service is exceptional.

I am the founder of an elite matchmaking platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with ARE InfoTech?

As a startup, it is important that we start things off on the right track. I needed help with SEO and content for our platform.

They have taken over our marketing, including SEO, content writing, and Google marketing. They also have done some web development and coding in compliance with our IT requirements. They really understand the requirements and provide appropriate, 24/7 services. Both of our portals are working.

They also took care of our digital marketing strategies, including Facebook, LinkedIn, SMS, and emails that connect the reader directly to our site. They have done such a good job that anyone can search for and find us easily. We haven’t needed any PPC. I want to try AdWords in the future, but initially I just wanted to increase the reach of my business.

I'm in contact with the CEO and the managing director, who takes care of my website and is always available to answer queries. I also have a project manager and someone who takes over in their absence.

How did you come to work with ARE InfoTech?

I found them through a Google search. I had contacted three companies and met with a couple. Neither of them understood what I wanted to do, since my concept is very different from similar websites. ARE InfoTech understood my vision, so I chose them.

We have spent more than $25,000.

We began working together in September 2016, and the work is ongoing.

They always try to keep my website on the first page, and I get a few registrations because of that. People know about my company, which has made a big difference.

How did ARE InfoTech perform from a project management standpoint?

They are extremely good. I don’t need to tell them what to do or how to do it. They know what I want and always deliver accordingly. We meet in person every 15 days to see how things are going, and we also use email and WhatsApp to communicate.

They provide a very personalized service. I get from them what I give to my clients.

It would be good if they provided additional services, such as email content.

Provide them with a clear brief, and they will deliver. Allow them to do what they want, and you will get what you are looking for.

Web Dev for Rajasthan Royal Weddings

"We received good business and regularly generated leads."

Jan. - Apr. 2017

ARE InfoTech worked on various projects, including web development, ORM, SEO, and SM.

Udaipur, India
Niraj Shrimal
Founder and CEO, Rajasthan Royal Weddings

The projects helped attract customers and secure valuable leads. ARE InfoTech impressed with their efficient workflow, organized management, and quick turnaround times.

I am the founder and CEO of Rajasthan Royal Weddings.

For what projects/services did your company hire ARE InfoTech?

We hired them for web development, ORM, SEO, and SM.

We wanted to increase the number of leads and generate business around our brand.

We found them through an online search.

We hired ARE Infotech for web development, ORM, SEO, and SM. They also worked with Zennia Hotel Group and on other projects.

The team included six members.

We received good business and regularly generated leads.

They arranged the project nicely, and it was effective enough.

I appreciated their response times and level of support.