Top App Development Company

We are top-notch mobile app & web development company.

Appentus is India's one of the best web and mobile app development companies. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers by meeting their needs and specifications which is why most businesses count on us to get their projects done.

Jaipur, India

IKE

The Ghoast Image

The Ghoast

Wallet App Development for Financial Services App

"They work collaboratively and enthusiastically accept new challenges."

June 2018 - Jan. 2019

Appentus Technologies performed development on a mobile wallet app to enable various financial transaction functionalities (e.g. pay bills and transfer cash).

Latvia
Lynda Smith
Head of Business, PayG Wallet

They have an accountable and professional project management style. It was easy for stakeholders to make suggestions or view project progress. Despite the time difference, there were never any obstacles associated with communication.

I am the Business Head of Financial Firms. We offer Wallet Payment difference trading to retail investors and Individual.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appentus Technologies?

We’d been building a mobile app platform for about 12 months. During that process, we’ve attempted to form a robust in-house development team that could handle the challenge. After struggling to find talented app developers to hire full-time, we decided to outsource some of the work which was really help a good decision.

To connect the user to our App so as User can use the services that we provide with ease, which are more friendly that the competitors app. We wanted to launch this app ASAP but with zero complain so we wanted to make sure that testing is proper and all features are working very accurately. We also had the concern about the security of the App which Appentus satisfied us with the technical experts.

I found them by researching mobile app development companies. The testimonies on their website were compelling, so I schedule the meetings. There wasn’t a strong sales pitch. Instead, they let us decide in our own time and weren’t too pushy about it.

Their low turnover rate stood out to us as an admirable quality as they have staff that has worked there for 7 years. They were also adamant that we visit their offices and see how the team operates. This demonstrates a positive company culture that’s similar to what we’re trying to cultivate within our organization. As a result, we decided to hire them.

All this are the main features for the App we wanted to develop and finally its live:

• Authorize bank account
  • Add balance
  • They can add certain amount balance in their account according to the number of transactions to be made.
  • Check balance status
  • Transfer cash
  • Pay bills
  • Accept payments
  • See offers, and under this section, users can see the offers while making the transactions and can redeem the points as well.
  • Transaction history: Invite friends
  • Push Notifications: QR code
  • Digital Receipt Loyalty Program

25-30 Developers 10- Designing Team 8- Sales and Management 10- Backend Team 3- Project Manager

They function as four resources in a team of 25, so it’s difficult to pinpoint a specific success. However, they produce high-quality work and are always professional. They work collaboratively and enthusiastically accept new challenges. For example, they take responsibility for bugs and frequently fix issues that weren’t caused by their efforts.

One of the teams that work with us isn’t assigned any Project Management responsibilities because they attend our daily stand-ups. Their Team works very effectively.

The project Manager assigned was very responsible and kept all the task updated so we never had any problem. Even if we did, we can see the updated task and always had the option to leave comment on the same at any point of time which made things very easy.

Their Project Management and Task updates, that's really wonderful. As we had the Time Difference, but the task Management was so wonderful that we never felt that we have any communication barriers due to time difference. They even took calls for the updates out of the office working hours.

If your requirements is clear then you don't need this else, of course there is always scope of improvement.

Mobile App Dev for E-Commerce Platform

"The team frequently and actively replies to any questions we send their way."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

Appentus Technologies built an e-commerce platform as a mobile application for iOS and Android devices. The project is ongoing.

Libya
Megha Singh
Head of Business Management, Raquia

The app is still underway, but Appentus Technologies has met all expectations and deadlines so far. Responsiveness, timeliness, and a talented team make for a productive collaboration oriented toward customer service.

I’m the head of business management at Raquia, an e-commerce company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Appentus Technologies?

We engaged Appentus Technologies to develop our concept as a mobile application.

We wanted help developing our e-commerce platform that allows vendors to sell products to customers worldwide and nearby.

We were in touch with many of the developers to find the right partner. Appentus Technologies reacted quickly and had a high response rate compared to other firms.

Appentus Technologies built an e-commerce platform for multiple vendors and users. The app allows for price competition, given that it houses many sellers and buyers. Vendors can upload products and services, and the app will list the lower price.

We worked with a business analyst, a project manager, three Android developers, three iOS developers, two backend developers, and two designers.

Everything works well so far, but we have expectations and milestones that we have yet to achieve.

Presently, the situation is under control. The project timeline is broken down into specific phases. Appentus Technologies meets our milestones and uploads all builds before the due dates.

The team frequently and actively replies to any questions we send their way. Appentus Technologies has a good group of developers and business analysts.

No, I don't think they leave any stone unturned to keep clients happy and satisfied.

App Dev for Nutrition Startup

"[Appentus Technologies] will analyze and suggest new ideas to produce the best product."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Appentus Technologies is developing a mobile food-tracking app for Android and iOS devices

Marie Farmer
Founder, Mini Mealtimes

While the language barrier has presented some challenges, Appentus Technologies is a professional, communicative team that is continuously moving forward in the project.

I am the founder of Mini Mealtimes, a nutrition-based app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appentus Technologies?

I needed help to develop our app.

They are working on building a cross-platform, nutrition-based, food tracker mobile application that focuses on children’s food.

I mainly only work with one person and he’s been knowledgeable, communicative, and quick to address any issue.

How did you come to work with Appentus Technologies?

I found them through a freelance portal. I described my work to an agent, who sent me a list of three companies that would fit our needs, which included Appentus Technologies. I interviewed all of the companies and decided to go with them.

We spent about $8,000.

We began working together in March 2018 and still have ongoing work.

We’re still working on the static pages and fine-tuning the app, so I haven’t shown it to many people. I have shown it to my mentor, who owns a software development company and has been giving me advice throughout the project. He’s been very happy with the quality of their work and thinks that it’s in line with what they’re charging.

How did Appentus Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Since they’re overseas, our communication is through Skype or email. They are communicative and respond to us quite quickly. I had to take a month off in the summer and they were very accommodating and continued to send me periodic updates. I wasn’t afraid of work stopping when I went on holiday.

They are incredibly proactive. They stay on track with the timeline by continuously moving to the next phase upon finishing their work. Appentus Technologies is also good about thinking outside of the box to come up with new design ideas. They aren’t a company that’s just going to take your money and not question anything; they will analyze and suggest new ideas to produce the best product.

The only issues we’ve had have been due to the language barrier. In general, with development projects, you have to be specific, but there were times I thought something was obvious or went without saying but created an issue down the line.

We noticed several grammatical errors, which we had to fix before showing any product to clients because it can seem unprofessional. That was frustrating at times, but I think that’s a side effect of using an overseas company who has English as a second language.

When hiring anyone, you need to be clear about your expectations. Be transparent about what you want, your timelines, if you are or are not happy with a product, and what you anticipate for the amount you’re paying. As long as you are specific and communicate often, there shouldn’t be any disappointment or issue with the work.

The hurdles with their grammar was the only issue for me.

App Dev for Dating Technology Startup

“I will definitely work with Appentus on many other projects.”

Nov. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Appentus Technologies developed an informational website and a dating application for Android and iOS. They used APIs on the backend where an algorithm matches users by comparing their commonalities.

Outsourcing Engineer, Dating Application Startup

Test users and investors who interacted with the app gave good feedback so far. The Appentus Technologies team is flexible and easily understood the vision and flow of the app. They made helpful recommendations to make the app more intriguing to users. They’re a dependable and friendly team.

We are developing a local dating app to help users find matches. They can register using Facebook and other services. Matches are done through our backend algorithm based on factors like occupation, marital status, etc. Users can purchase a plan to approach their matches. If the other user accepts the match, then, they can chat.

What challenge were you trying to address with Appentus Technologies?

We needed them to develop our app.

The app is based on a large dating site in our area. The plan offered by that site was too expensive, so I decided to make my own app and implement some of its functionalities.

It’s a simple app. Users can enter the details about their occupation, lifestyle, and interests and receive matches based on those selections. In order to make a request for a match and coordinate with a match, the user needs to buy a plan. The plans are $10 for one month, $30 for six months, and $50 for one year. They can invite others to chat and then they can then review the inviter’s profile and accept the invitation.

The app was developed for Android and iOS. The website is strictly informational, providing the download links to the app markets.

I presented my requirements and wireframes that I prepared beforehand on paper at our meeting. Appentus started work on those wireframes, moved to the design phase, and then started the separate Android and iOS builds. Then, they started work on the backend APIs and admin panels. We made some final reviews followed by deployment.

I coordinated with their project manager and one other member. I also had interactions with their director to discuss the flow and the final marketing strategies.

How did you come to work with Appentus Technologies?

I found them via Facebook while browsing for development and design groups. I approached 4–5 companies and discussed the project and budget with all of them. I found 3–4 companies that were regularly posting blogs on current topics, and made a list of 1–2 names. I chose Appentus because I liked their teamwork and spirit.

I’ve invested around $80,000–$90,000 in the project so far.

We started discussing the project in November 2017. We’re currently discussing marketing strategies and SEO.

I haven’t launched the app yet as I’m still working on its marketing strategy. I’ve received a lot of great feedback from investors and the users who’ve interacted with the app so far.

How did Appentus Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We maintained an ongoing conversation on Slack and also communicated over Skype. Daily updates were posted on GitHub, where the developers created and updated user stories. They also sent me email updates every two weeks. We also used Zoho project management software.

They are a great team. They were flexible throughout the process. They understood what I was trying to convey, including the flow of the app. They suggested a lot of things that could make the app more popular. I will definitely work with Appentus on many other projects.

No. They’ve performed well so far.

After interacting more deeply with the team, I found them to be very friendly. They asked questions and easily understood everything.

Overall Score They are definitely a great team. I recommended them to any entrepreneur or startup looking for an app.
    The project was delayed for about a week, but I requested a lot of modifications.
    The cost was quite good relative to the quality of work and the final product.
    I highly recommend Appentus.