Modern Web & Mobile platforms for modern business

I am a freelance software developer who partners with individuals, brands and enterprises to help them achieve their business goals using emerging technologies. I deliver Client-focused, customer-centric, unique, and creative web applications, and digital experiences. that deliver tangible business results.

I create Bespoke Websites, WordPress, ECommerce, Dashboards, Web Apps, Mobile Apps, do UX/UI design, graphic designs (Branding).

I handle the whole project cycle – from first ideas to business analysis, design, architecture, to quality assurance and finally deployment. We customize the process according to your needs to increase your business efficiency as fast as possible.

I don't just build platforms and designs, I build your business.

Freelancer
2018
Nairobi, Kenya
  • 2641 - 00100 Nairobi
    Nairobi, NA 00100
    Kenya

Optimal Healthcare Consulting, Duez Trends, Gesa Tiles, Host-Bizz, Elder Elizabeth Foundation, Topyster Muga, Africa PSP, Techmax Kenya, Onschedule solutions, Prosper Advisory, Roshani Africa, Mirawu, Sheeimage Africa, Magiro Power, Africa DNS Forum,
Optimal Healthcare Consulting Image

Optimal Healthcare Consulting

Optimal Healthcare Consulting was looking to improve their online presence through a professional and unique one-page website design. Well, they came to the right person for the job.

Just like any other website I do, my major focus is an engaging, unique design and easy to navigate website that's focused on its target audience. Their existing logo had a good choice of design and brand colors. I came up with a one-page

layout while maintaining the brand colors, typography, and just the right font sizes.

Read more: https://www.anselmmuchura.com/project/optimal-healthcare-consulting

Duez Trends Blog Design Image

Duez Trends Blog Design

Daisy was looking to give her blog a brand and identity as well as move it to its own domain as opposed to the wordpress free plan that hosts for you a blog but includes the word 'wordpress' on the url. The work was not complex given she had already written over 100 blog posts in the past 5 years.

My approach was first to create a brand for her blog which begun by her suggesting colors that match her personality. With

the colors it was then easier to come up with several designs for her to choose from. Once a design was approved, I created a Brand toolkit for Duez Trends. When the branding was done, I then designed a layout for her blog.

Read more: https://www.anselmmuchura.com/project/duez-trends

Harvest Creative Media Image

Harvest Creative Media

Harvest Creative Media needed an experienced WordPress Divi developer who has very good experience with Divi. They wanted 6 pages developed which involves desktop and mobile development.

See: https://www.harvestcreativemedia.com/

Gesa Tiles Website development Image

Gesa Tiles Website development

Gesa Tiles Manager was looking to showcase his textile products on the internet through a well-developed brand and website. I was assigned the task to create a Logo and Marketing collaterals like business cards, posters, and the website.

See https://gesatiles.co.ke

Wanjiru Kariuki Website maintenance and SEO Image

Wanjiru Kariuki Website maintenance and SEO

Updating of the blog with the latest content, Instagram feed and SEO

Host Bizz Website development Image

Host Bizz Website development

Host Bizz was looking to have a brand and website to showcase their portfolio and the services they offer

Host Bizz Social Media Marketing Image

Host Bizz Social Media Marketing

Created banners for the social media pages as well as the posters

Onschedulesolutions Website Development Image

Onschedulesolutions Website Development

Onschedulesolutions is a logistics company dealing in procurement & supply chain across the globe. They needed a website to showcase their resources and their capability to manage every aspect of global supply chains

Palace De Shammy Website Development Image

Palace De Shammy Website Development

Palace De Shammy is a property management company who was looking to showcase their properties through their website. I was tasked with the job of developing the website.

Techmax Africa Web design Image

Techmax Africa Web design

Translating the mockup design to a WordPress website.

Extra Magical Productions Logo Image

Extra Magical Productions Logo

Designed a Logo for Extra Magical Productions, A productions company providing videography and even photography services

Africa DNS Forum Image

Africa DNS Forum

Developed the an Event website for Africa DNS Forum from the design they recommended

Website Revamp for Blog Company

"We knew they were the right people for the job. The team is very professional and easy-to-reach."

June 2020 - Ongoing

Anselm Muchura created a website for a professional blog firm. The team handled the design, customization, and setup of the client's domain name.

Daisy Yator
Founder, Professional Blog

With the help of Anselm Muchura, the client saw an increase in their platform's traffic. They were commended for the effectiveness of their workflow.

I am the founder of a professional blog, a site with positive vybes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Anselm Muchura?

I wanted to own a domain and customise accordingly ,he did the whole design and transfer my content from the free site.

For publicity and professional writing

How did you select Anselm Muchura?

I saw their work on their portfolio website and I knew they were the right people for the job. The team is very professional and easy-to-reach.

An upgrade of my blog / website

A solo project

Growth in traffic

Very effective, I loved it

Nothing

All is well, keep it up.

Overall Score Yes! 5 star
    Very efficient
    Very affordable for a startup/young bloggers
    I highly recommend him
    Anytime!

Logo Design for Media Production Company

"The team was very convenient and works within the timeline."

Sept. 2020

Anselm Muchura provided logo design for a new start-up media production company based in Africa.

Nairobi Kenya
CEO, Extra Magical Productions Africa

Anselm Muchura successfully created the logo in a timely manner. The client noted an increase in job opportunities after 2 months of using the output. The team provided frequent communication throughout the engagement.

I am the CEO of extra Magical Productions Africa. My company is based in Nairobi Kenya.

For what projects/services did your company hire Anselm Muchura?

our company was just started and we needed a logo to help market our company and make it more attractive.

We actually hoped to see more clients coming in for more bookings and more opportunities.

How did you select Anselm Muchura?

We get to reach Anselm through Facebook and that's how we hired him.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

Immediately we submitted the company name, Anselm started working on the logo and we received several trials before the final one.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We provided two investors who liked the work.

After 2months of our company logo,we received an increase in job opportunities.The logo has been so attractive and it makes clients believe we are the best.

There was frequent communication between Anselm and the communication specialist where we got to review different types of designs.

The team was very convenient and works within the timeline.

maybe to expand the company,make it bigger.

Overall Score He's a great person to work with.very convinient and talented.
    We scheduled work 1 week earlier and surprisingly he started working on it 3days earlier.
    Very favourable and fair enough to starting company like ours, what we budgeted for as a company is not he accepted but instead he asked 20%less what
    The logo was received with greatness, the amount of work placed on it was extra and the quality was just perfect.
    100% because I'm sure my friend would get something beautiful from his work.

Online Help Desk Dev for Marketing Firm

"The team is very client-focused and always put the needs of the client first."

Apr. 2019

Anselm Muchura was hired to design and develop an online help desk web app for an online marketing firm. The goal of this project was to aid site visitors and eliminate service downtime.

Antony Pius
Project Manager, Online Marketing Firm

The product was positively received by internal and external stakeholders. The project management and customer support of Anselm Muchura were beyond compare. The team always prioritizes client feedback and suggestions.

I'm project manager of IT, Web Design and online marketing firm in Nairobi, Kenya

For what projects/services did your company hire Anselm Muchura, and what were your goals?

Create and design an online help desk website.

How did you select Anselm Muchura and what were the deciding factors?

We found him on a freelance site after posting a job and he reached out. we explored his past work and read the review and we were impressed with the positive reviews from his clients. Then we arranged for a meeting.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

To ensure customer satisfaction by providing solutions to their complaints and requests in a simple, organized and accurate way To aid businesses in enhancing their service quality and improving the skills of service staff like handling customer queries and issues. To help lessen customer downtime in customer support services and increase their efficiency to ensure end-user satisfaction. To collect customer information as detailed as possible for easier organization of issues for convenience.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

One person: Software developer

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

We deployed our system online after completion and many of our clients were impressed .

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

The project management was good, he is good at customer support.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

He is a client-focused

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

He delivered a quality work.