​We empower you to be your best !!

We are a Web Development company with a passion for the big picture, with an eye for little details, and knack for delivering on time (well, mostly yes) !!

Ahmedabad, India
  • 323, Sukan Mall, Chandkheda
    Ahmedabad, GJ 382424

Magento, eCommerce, Commercial Business

E-commerce Site Fix and Ongoing Enhancements

“Akshar Group Technologies easily fixed the existing issue and improved our site tremendously.”

Akshar Group Technologies was first tasked with resolving errors impeding an e-commerce site’s checkout process. Upon completion, they continued to provide custom coding and develop new features and updates.

Justin D
Owner, Digital Marketing Agency

Akshar Group Technologies did such a great job at resolving the initial problem that the partnership expanded to include further development and is still ongoing. Diligent and committed, the team goes above and beyond to deliver their work promptly. They have an extensive knowledge base.

I’m the owner of a digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Akshar Group Technologies?

Initially, I hired Akshar Group Technologies for assistance with an emergency situation on my e-commerce platform. I found them over the holidays.

The original objective for this project was to correct issues with our e-commerce site’s checkout system. After resolving that issue, Akshar Group Technologies took on more responsibilities. Currently, they care of a lot of updates and development I need covered.

Akshar Group Technologies had high ratings and positive reviews online. In addition to their credentials, they sent quick replies to any messages I sent. I quizzed them topics that related to things I needed, and they seemed very knowledgeable.

The team developed custom coding for my site. It had an error that was causing the e-commerce system not to work properly. Akshar Group Technologies easily fixed the existing issue and improved our site tremendously.

I interact directly with the owner, Kalpesh (CEO, Akshar Group Technologies). We manage the work together. Based on our discussions, he delegates tasks among his team.

Prior to working together, our website’s checkout functionality was completely broken.  Akshar Group Technologies came on board and capably fixed a critical problem very quickly.  Based on the team's initial success, I continued to engage them for additional development work like enhancements and add-ons.

Akshar Group Technologies has met all our deadlines. They’re so invested in our projects that they often stay up late to make sure the work is complete. The team even worked over a holiday when I needed them to.

Akshar Group Technologies’ dedication to completing their tasks correctly and on time made the most significant impression on me. During our time working together, the owner has worked on next to no sleep numerous times to finish essential tasks within the timeline.

Nothing comes to mind. I've had a great experience working with Akshar Group Technologies.

Ongoing IT Services for Rhinestone Distributor

"They’re an essential part of what we do and will continue to be our web gurus."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

Akshar Group Technologies is a long-standing partner that handles all web and IT related tasks. They built the company website, provide consulting services, and tackle issues as they come up.

Bury, United Kingdom
Deborah Beck
Owner & Director, Rhinestones Online International Limited

All projects done with Akshar Group Technologies are delivered swiftly and with high quality. Overall, they’re a reliable vendor that is easy to get along with and delivers top-notch results at more than fair prices.

I’m the owner and director of Rhinestones Online International Limited. We sell rhinestones, diamonds, and craft goods worldwide, and are a Preciosa Authorized Partner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Akshar Group Technologies?

We needed a vendor to assist with our website development and other IT issues.

We mainly wanted to have a go-to website consultant for all our ongoing matters.

We have a long-time relationship with their CEO, Kalpesh. He offers exceptional service, reliability, and good pricing. We didn’t see the need to go to another vendor since none have come up to the same standard.

Besides building our website, Akshar Group Technologies provides consulting for all our IT needs. We’re currently working towards updating our website with them, and they handle any issues as they come up. We will also be working with them for migrating our website, and are looking forward to their new services.

We’ve had one long-standing project manager.

Akshar Group Technologies delivers a quick turnaround for all the work, which leads to the least amount of headaches and issues for us. They’re an essential part of what we do and will continue to be our web gurus.

We have a very good relationship with Akshar Group Technologies. The time difference between the UK and India has been inconsequential.

Their knowledge, response time, speed of delivery, and quality of work are remarkable. Overall, Akshar Group Technologies is particularly pleasant to deal with.

We’ve had no issues. I'm sure they will continue to respond to client needs and feedback as they go.

Overall Score They do excellent work and communicate well. They’re a pleasure to deal with and I have peace of mind giving our work to them.
    Scheduling is straightforward and convenient.
    Their prices are great.
    We’ve had no issues whatsoever. All projects are swiftly, securely, and properly completed.
    I will happily refer them when asked for guidance.

Magento Support for Various Projects

“They’re like an extra arm to my business.”

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Akshar Group Technologies provides Magento development services for third-party clients. They upgrade platforms from Magento 1.4 to 1.9, fix any errors, and update extensions and plug-ins.

Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
Damon Davies
CEO, Black Cherry Technologies

Akshar Group Technologies is a key technical partner in the business, providing quick turnarounds and development bandwidth.

We provide IT Support and Website Design in the UK, and I am the lead project manager/head programmer. I look after the clients' needs and ensure that expectations are met.

For what projects/services did your company hire Akshar Group Technologies?

We require regular support with our Magento clients. Akshar Group consistently provides a great, flexible, and swift project management and turnaround.

We required several issues to be corrected, including:

• A Magento exploit whereby payment details were being harvested.
  • An upgrade to Magento 1.4 from 1.9
  • An upgrade to all Magento extensions and plugins
  • Currency software upgrade.

We were recommended via the freelancer site PeoplePerHour.

The team upgraded Magento from version 1.4 to version 1.9, also updating all of the plugins/extensions required for the website.

I believe the team has around 3 people, all highly skilled in the sector of web development.

I rely on this team to help with all aspects of Magento technology. They’re like an extra arm to my business.

Very effective and swift to reply in all manner of work.

Quick to resolve issues even on weekends.

Not much need to improve on. I am very happy.

Magento Dev for Business Services Company

"We appreciated how they always accommodated revisions from stakeholders."

June 2017 - Apr. 2019

Akshar Group Technologies supported a Magento website redesign with the aim of reviving a brand.

Shreya Viradiya
Executive, Business Services Company

Stakeholders are pleased with the renewed site appearance. Throughout the engagement, the team created relevant designs driven by timely industry trends. Their high level of expertise was notable.

I work at a business services company in the hospitality industry, helping my clients provide tour package services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Akshar Group Technologies?

I hired Akshar Group Technologies to support the implementation of updates to a Magento website for one of my US clients.

The website redesign was necessary in order for my client to rebrand their business and compete in the industry market.

One of my friends highly recommended the team based on his experiences with their services.

Akshar Group Technologies supported the redesign of my client's Magento website with the aim of increasing the company's market share.

We worked with a very skilled team.

The website redesign was a great success.

In spite of the time difference between us, it was a very smooth workflow. We enjoyed a comfortable partnership throughout the project.

They are an expert team. We appreciated how they always accommodated revisions from stakeholders. Also, they always kept industry trends in mind when designing materials that would resonate in the competitive market.

I never felt they needed to improve in any area. They're constantly refining their skills, and they're always ready to solve issues.

Overall Score I wish I could give more than a 5 star rating for overall work and their constant availability.
    They are always available, even for small issues.
    They offer the best rates in the market for the services they provide.
    They provide high quality work.
    I would highly recommend Akshar Group Technologies.

Magento Development for Wedding Ring Store

"The project has been a full success."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Ashkar Group Technologies has built a Magento website.

Wexford, Ireland
Eric McGuire
Founder, McGuire Diamonds

The team’s expertise has resulted in a positive experience.

I’m the founder and director of McGuire Diamonds, a jewelry company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Akshar Group Technologies?

We engaged Ashkar Group Technologies to provide marketing services.

We wanted to boost our digital presence and drive sales.

We hired Ashkar Group Technologies because they are a superb and customer-oriented team.

They developed our Magento website.

We have one point of contact.

The project has been a full success.

The partnership is great.

Their knowledge stands out.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I'd give them 10 stars if I could.
    Scheduling has been fine.
    The cost is excellent.
    The site's quality is fantastic.