Web/Mobile Design & Development

I'm Adil Ahmed, based in Karachi, Pakistan.

I am a self-starter and self-motivating person solving problems that technology or design can address and helping them advance their business and organizational goals with latest trends, creativity, and innovation. Doing Web & Mobile UX/UI Design businesses, branding, workflow, prototyping and mobile responsive development since 8 years.

Always prioritize client principles over profit, delivering value that customers expect. Focused on your long-term success, exploring and implementing the best UX & latest design trends.

2019
Karachi, Pakistan
  • R-893 Block-2 Azizabad, Karachi, Pakistan
    Karachi, S 75950
    Pakistan

Sima, Simple Transfer, Saudi Cader, United Properties Buyers, OwnIt, Crovde,

Latin & French Tuition (Owner)

Adil Digital have designed and developed a website for Latin & French Tuition. The website was also meant to collect inbound leads and provide a base for existing clients. Do you need some help? Send me a message: [email protected] Skype: gfxadil

Latin & French Tuition Website Design & Development Image

Latin & French Tuition Website Design & Development

I have designed and developed a website for Latin & French Tuition. The website was also meant to collect inbound leads and provide a base for existing clients.

Sumaiya Alsharhan (Owner, SIMA)

Adil Digital designed and developed a website for. They worked on UX/UI design and created multiple product pages with small details. They included a payment functionality and delivery option.

Sima E commerce Store Image

Sima E commerce Store

SIMA provides simple yet elevated designs of limited edition pieces that are practical, convenient and easily packed for everyday use.

Noble TeleHealth Image

Noble TeleHealth

We have designed and developed a website for Noble TeleHealth to communicate the functionality of the software of a healthcare tech company. The website was also meant to collect inbound leads and provide a base for existing clients.

Progressa Image

Progressa

We have helped tens of thousands of Canadians improve their financial health by paying off outstanding debt and collection items, resulting in improved credit and getting them back to living their life.

OwnIt Image

OwnIt

Social Media influencer.

Crovde Image

Crovde

Social media with market place.

Simple Transfer Mobile Image

Simple Transfer Mobile

Simple way to transfer money in any country.

Simple Transfer Image

Simple Transfer

Simple way to transfer money in any country.

Saudi Cader Image

Saudi Cader

The Saudi Cadre Company for Education Development and Modernization is one of the Fal Holding Group companies, a Saudi limited liability company based in the city of Riyadh.

Web Design for Healthcare Tech Company

"The project was completed in 9 days which was incredibly fast."

July 2020

Adil Digital developed a website to communicate the functionality of the software of a healthcare tech company. The website was also meant to collect inbound leads and provide a base for existing clients.

Tampa, Florida
John Parks
CEO, Healthcare Tech Company

All the deliverables of the project were met by Adil Digital and went beyond the expectations of the company. The communication was done in real-time allowing for the easy organization and management of the project.

I am the CEO of a healthcare tech company that licenses its software to clients nationwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adil Digital, and what were your goals?

I hired Adil to complete a new company website. The website needed to clearly communicate the functionality of my software, allow inbound leads to be collected, and provide a homebase for my existing clients.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I selected this vendor from PeoplePerHour. I posted a job description and Adil personally messaged me that he had the skillsets to complete the project within my timeline and even provided links to previous projects of his in the Healthcare industry. His previous works were very clean, professional, and easy to navigate. Those were major deciding factors for me.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

I provided all of the text copy, images, web hosting, 3rd party API, and SSL certificate for the webpage so Adil could truly focus on design and integration. The website itself was not very complicated as it only had 3 functional pages aside from the homepage.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

Just Adil himself.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Every deliverable element of the website has been fulfilled beyond expectations.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

The project was completed in 9 days which was incredibly fast. Communication was via the website PeoplePerHour which enables real-time communication. The project was organized, managed, and executed very well

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

The UI/UX design that was applied which makes my company's content very easy to read and be functional.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

The project was handled perfectly. I have no areas of improvement. It is the best web development experience that I have ever had.

Overall Score The best web development experience that I have ever had
    Scheduling & communication was the best I have ever experienced
    I was satisfied with the price. It worked well with the projects budget
    Professional, clean, and creative
    Very likely

Web Design & Dev for Fashion Apparel Company

"His easy-going demeanor and as well as his professionalism were outstanding."

Apr. - June 2020

Kuwait
Sumaiya Alsharhan
Owner, SIMA

Adil Digital had an extraordinarily positive impact on the client's business, boosting traffic. Guiding the client through the process, the workflow was seamless and easy. They communicated well and worked quickly to ensure completion no matter how complex the task.

Business owner. My company designs and sells fashion apparel such as ponchos, kaftans, vests, cardigans and bisht.

For what projects/services did your company hire Adil Digital?

To build a complete company website. which includes User friendly access and multiple product pages which had a lot of small details which also included connecting a payment gateway and delivery options.

Have a complete website ready for one country access (Kuwait) where the store is located. Also for the purpose of customers to be able to purchase our products and pay online and have those products delivered hassle free. And capable of expanding internationally in the near future.

I really loved Adil's portfolio and his previous designs are very similar to the kind of design I was looking for, for my company's website. sleek, clean, modern design. Also I noticed the past reviews were all very positive so I chose to work with him.

Adil supplied me with everything and more than what I asked for. He is extremely fast and a super hard worker. He was also patient with me at some points where I was delaying some of the work. I had a lot of changes as well and never once did he ever complain. Just got the work done. Every single small detail I asked for he had accomplished within maximum a day or literally within the hour, no matter how small or big the task was. Also is very helpful during the process and guided me through some steps and he just make this whole experience amazing.

Very easy going. Smooth sailing the whole time. Extremely helpful in every way. Loved working with Adil.

The impact that this project has had on my business is Extremely Positive. I honestly have been wanting to build a website for my company for the past year and finding Adil was a blessing as he understood the task and requirements and even added more to it on later stages of the project and got it done in no time, exactly what I was looking for as an overall website.

This has been a very positive outcome and I couldn't have asked for a better web developer to work with and get this done. I am extremely grateful for all his hard work because this will boost my company's business indefinitely.

Adil guided me through the project process and listed tasks that needed to be done from both sides. That definitely made the whole process easier and the work flow much better. I found that to be the best effective way, to list and get to the tasks needed from both sides. I also must admit he was always faster than I was and patient a lot with me which I genuinely and sincerely appreciated.

The most impressive thing was first, the style of his designs were exactly the same type I was looking for. His easy-going demeanor and as well as his professionalism were outstanding. I must admit, the speed he works at is incredible. Very quick to get any task done no matter how small or big.

I felt very comfortable working with him and at ease because even if we should face any glitches along the way, I know he would know how to deal with it and he truly did.

Honestly. I can't say one negative thing about him. I don't see how I could improve anything at all.

Overall Score Impeccable work and work ethic. Truly a blessing to work with.
    Extremely easy going and productive since he already has a great way of scheduling tasks throughout the project.
    Extremely cost effeciant. I actually feel I underpaid for the amount of work he did for me.
    Impeccable work. Best person I have worked with ever! Extremely impressive in every sense; design, web development and completion.
    Extremely likely. Without a doubt, I would definitely recommend Adil.