Expert WordPress outsource team

Based in Poland, we develop beautifully coded bespoke WordPress websites on time and on budget.

Lodz, Poland

SUSO Image

SUSO

We’ve created a brand new website for SUSO from A to Z. The brief was to create a unique design , with animation elements, without deviating too far away from clean B2B website design. The objective was to represent a fun, intelligent, technical, motivated company in an original way, unlike anything else seen from an SEO brand.

Newtown Image

Newtown

Website for the Newtown – company which connects top talent with world-class tech companies. We built this project from scratch, starting on UI/UX design, front-end, WordPress integration, and deep QA testing. The layout is fresh, minimal and clean. The project uses fade-in animations, parallax effects for backgrounds, counters and many other cool features. We delivered this website from A to Z within 4 weeks

Osano Image

Osano

We built for Osano Front-End based on the layout they have prepared. Everything’s based on the Bootstrap 4 principles, including styling of Hubspot elements like navigation or forms

The Decision Lab Image

The Decision Lab

We built for The Decision Lab Front-End based on a great design, and WordPress Back-End they have prepared. Everything’s based on the bespoke WordPress theme built on Bootstrap 4 principles

Bank of Mom Image

Bank of Mom

Simple and elegant website for the Canada’s BC government. All of the forms are integrated with Spark CRM. Everything’s based on the dedicated WordPress theme.

Malerbetrieb Kluge Image

Malerbetrieb Kluge

Website for the German team of painters which contain few cool features like, mouse animated Hero Section on Homepage, fade in / out animations, lazy loaded images, numbers counting and many more. Whole project is built on the dedicated WordPress theme

Jowita Emberton Image

Jowita Emberton

Portfolio website based on the great design from Jowita Emberton – Expert UI/UX Designer. We built bespoke WordPress website for Jowita.

ko:mon Image

ko:mon

Website for the German’s Control Room Technology and Monitoring Systems Event. Project was designed in cosmic way, and uses great features like dedicated GSAP animations, lazy loaded images, numbers counting, advanced sign up form and many more. Whole project was built on the dedicated WordPress theme

Web Dev for Tech-Centric HR Company

"Acclaim was clear and consistent in their management of the project."

Nov. - Dec. 2019

Acclaim was responsible for building the mobile-friendly website of a company that specializes in staffing within the tech field. The site included over ten pages and an integration with third-party software.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Founder, Tech-Based HR Company

Acclaim's timely delivery allowed the client to enter the market and launch its services in time for the most important business months. The team lead exhibited an impressively transparent approach in his communication and continues to provide helpful assistance even after the project.

I am the founder of a company called Newtown. A company that connects people with jobs at the fastest growing tech companies outside London in the UK.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acclaim?

I got in touch with Acclaim to build our first website. The site included 10+ pages and an integration with 3rd party software. It was mobile optimised and designed by Acclaim.

To have a fast loading, mobile optimised site that was integrated with 3rd party software.

A combination of price, speed of work and good communication made us feel confident that Acclaim were the right partner for us.

In the space of a month, Acclaim designed, developed and launched a site that was fully functioning and technically robust.

All communication occurred through Dawid however he was working with a team on his end.

The site developed by Acclaim enabled us to go to market on time, allowing us to be in business for the important months of January and February in the recruitment sector.

Dawid was extremely clear in his communication and met every deadline that was set. He was more than happy to help out, provide advice and continues to even after the completion of the project.

This project needed to be delivered within an extremely short timeframe. Acclaim was clear and consistent in their management of the project. No complaints.

Web Development for UI/UX Design Company

"I loved their personal approach to their client."

May 2019

Acclaim developed a website for a UI/UX design company. The team provided animation based on the client's requirements for the portfolio site.

Nottingham, UK
Jowita Emberton
Founder, Brandpa

The website met the expectations of the internal team and was delivered ahead of schedule. Acclaim establishes a smooth workflow through communication and transparency. The team is honest, creative, and fun to work with.

I'm a Product Designer (UX/UI). I work on improving web and mobile experiences of businesses and individuals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acclaim?

I needed a quick development of my personal portfolio website paying particular attention to pixel-perfection, animation, simplicity of interaction.

The website needed to be responsive and accessible in various browsers. I also needed the development to be completed in less than 1 month.

The deciding factors that led to choosing this agency to help me develop my site were some great reviews (from other people). After enquiring about the service (my website development) the company had a very personal approach toward me: they were friendly, welcoming and professional.

Before the project officially started I provided the agency with a Sketch file, links to some UI animation ideas, and a link to InVision prototype. For collaboration, the team then set up the project in their tool - this really helped us communicate better (everyone who worked on this website was involved). The website's development did not require many features. I cared about simplicity, subtle animation, pixel-perfection.

I was in contact with the development team. The size of the team remained the same throughout a whole project.

The website was developed and launched early. Project completion helped me move with my career development sooner (the website was the first thing my potential employers saw).

Project management was transparent and quick. Their team was regularly updating each thing that needed marking as 'done'. We communicated via the team's Teamwork app and sometimes via emails.

I never questioned where the project is, and when it's expected to end. Everything was transparent, communication was clear and ongoing. If needed, I could get a direct access to their manager. I loved their personal approach to their client.

There is not much that I can suggest they could improve. My only suggestion would be for the team to make sure the project that is being handed off for development is completed - so there are no extra payments needed from the client later.

Overall Score A great pleasure to work with! Professional and reliable.
    Clear communication, scheduling was transparent.
    Fair.
    Clean, crisp, fresh. Thank you.
    I've already referred Acclaim to colleagues, friends, etc.

Web Dev for Startup

"Their ability to synthesize our business goals into the website was Acclaim’s most impressive skill."

July - Sept. 2019

Coding in HTML and CSS, Acclaim developed a website that followed provided designs, complete with complicated graphics. Integrating the platform with HubSpot, the website is now functional.

Austin, Texas
Arlo Gilbert
CEO, Osano

Finishing the project on time and under budget, Acclaim developed a quality website that aligned with project goals. Communication between teams was excellent, making it easy to implement changes throughout the project. Their responsive team lead ensures the project ran smoothly.

Osano is an early stage startup in the data privacy space. I am the CEO and ran point for our website launch.

For what projects/services did your company hire Acclaim?

We have an awesome designer who created our website in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD. We needed a team who could take those designs and turn them into properly coded responsive HTML and CSS. The site was quite complex (25+ pages) with complicated graphics that required technical skill to implement in HTML/CSS. Acclaim was tasked with converting all designs into a functioning responsive Bootstrap 4 site.

Responsive, Bootstrap 4, jQuery were all required due to our hosting platform. We had a tight deadline and needed the entire project completed in under 60 days. We required a highly perfomant site with all graphics optimized for modern browsers and which would give us a 90+ Lighthouse score in Google Audits for performance.

We interviewed multiple vendors. Acclaim had availability, the price was reasonable, and they had previously done work for a friend's company so we felt confident in their abilities before meeting them.

We provided full designs and access to Adobe XD. Their team took those designs along with our specific requirements for integration with HubSpot and turned them into a functioning website template.

I'm unsure of the team composition. I worked primarily with Dawid, he was responsive and provided us with a single point of contact for all conversations.

The project was completed on time, under budget, and the quality of the work was excellent. Communication was easy and the team was responsive to minor changes and additions that came up mid-project.

Project management was done primarily through email. It was effective and Dawid provided us with regular updates.

Their ability to synthesize our business goals into the website was Acclaim’s most impressive skill.There were virtually no coding decisions made that did not align with our goals. They really took a good holistic approch to our project.

I would recommend using a project management tool of some kind to provide more visibility into remaining tasks and timelines. Although Acclaim delivered in time and with high quality, there were times where I wished I had visibility into the details of each phase of the project.

Overall Score I will use Acclaim again for future projects, they did a great job.
    Easy to schedule, their team was available and dedicated.
    Acclaim is a great combination of value and quality. For the work they did their price was very reasonable.
    Very impressed

WordPress Dev for Management Consulting Co

"Project management was very effective. We communicated through Slack."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Acclaim developed a WordPress site with custom fields for a management consulting company.

Montreal, Canada
Dan Pilat
Managing Director, The Decision Lab

The new site helped the company rebrand. Acclaim’s team was professional and punctual, delivering quality work.

I'm a managing director at a management consulting organization specialized in applying behavioral science for social good

Wordpress development

Amazing responsive website

Prior work

Development of the website in wordpress, with custom fields and complex CSS

Stable project manager and great developers

It allowed us to have a completely new identity

Project management was very effective. We communicated through Slack.

Professionalism, punctuality, quality, everything