CREATIVE is a Process, Commitment, Experience.

I have worked for small and large companies, and in positions pertaining to concept, design, production, and print. My years of experience add invaluable insight and expertise for every project I create. Drawing, painting, and making something out of nothing have all been natural forms of self-expression as long as I can remember. I enjoy using my talents to make others happy and providing designs created with heart. To me… it’s not work, it’s a privilege!

Indianola, IA