Accountable Reliable Competitive

Webcoir IT Solutions pvt. ltd. founded in 2013. It is a Web based Development firm for the New World Economy. We offer highly accountable, competitively priced services. We do not outsource or subcontract your important work. Rather, Webcoir IT Solutions is a true, multi-national internet design and development company.

Noida, India

This is a chat app but different from normal chat applications.It provide you an interface where you sent messages to the registered user without revealing your own identity.
To make chat more entertaining, we hide the sender's detail so that user have to guess who is the sender.
We also provide reply functionality so that receiver can talk to sender and due to this reason we named it "Blindchats"

Web/Mob Development & Digital Marketing Image

Web/Mob Development & Digital Marketing

Web Development for Social Media Business Network

“They’ve done a really good job.”

2016 - Ongoing

Using Laravel PHP and JavaScript, WebCoir developed a website from scratch for a social media business network. The utilized modules, blocks, and templates. The work is in progress.

Robert Tamulaitis
CEO, Visteco

The website is still in development, but WebCoir delivers satisfaction. Testers said they want more functionalities so it’s certain they will be developed. WebCoir earned Visteco’s trust over the course of 10 years of work and are always able to produce what is asked of them at affordable prices.

I’m the owner and director of Visteco, a social media business network. Businesses can exchange business cards, introduce themselves, and rate themselves.

What challenge were you trying to address with WebCoir IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd?

I needed help with web development.

When we started, we weren’t sure whether to use an already built platform like WordPress or Joomla or to start something new. We decided to use Laravel PHP and different JavaScript libraries. It was a big challenge for them to build from scratch. They used modules, blocks, and a few templates. It’s prebuilt code. It still needs to be tested and is a work in progress.

They’re building an app for me now.

There are about five people working on the project including designers and programmers.

How did you come to work with WebCoir IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd?

I originally found the owner on oDesk. I met him about 10 years ago, and he did little projects for me. He had quite a few references and his prices were acceptable. He did the work himself and provided quick service. Over time, he started hiring people and created WebCoir IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. We continued to work together.

This project cost $25,000.

We started working together on this latest project in 2016 and the work is ongoing.

They’ve done a really good job. They are always able to complete whatever I give them. A few members tested it and wanted to see more functionalities. The product will be completed in a month. I’m really happy. I can’t say yet whether it’s a successful project.

How did WebCoir IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Skype, WhatsApp, Trello, GitHub, email, and Google Docs special board to chat and talk about any issues or bugs. We used to work through Upwork, but we built trust and now work directly. We mainly use Trello now where we upload our work and designs. I directed them and they implemented it. I tested what they built and let them know if it needs any changes. They always listened and tried and do their best. I talk to them daily.

They’re friendly. They quickly adapt to all the new features in the market and whatever we throw at them. They follow all the events. They’re rapidly growing, which means they’re doing things right in the market.

They could grow to take on bigger contracts and companies.

They have become like family. They’re open. They’re always willing to improve and talk. They’re always willing to do the project themselves. They’re a good, growing company.

It was delayed a couple days.
    You’re not going to get that price elsewhere. That’s why I approached them.