Top-notch web development company in Ukraine

About Us

WHA operates as a web development company situated in Poltava, Ukraine. Our developers focus on delivering sites with incredible functionalities and features. We target both individuals and businesses looking to scale up their online presence through the use of a website. Our company also offers mobile solutions to help prospects or customers using handheld devices.

Our specialty lies in web design and development using the WordPress CMS. Our company also caters to clients looking for e-commerce or feature-packed sites. You can count on our web developers for end-to-end web solutions that can help give your company or brand a unique online identity. We believe your brand or business can rely on our services to keep up with the current consumer trends brought by the worldwide web.

What are the Advantages of Choosing Us?

Our company consists of highly-skilled in-house web developers with a shared goal of driving success through every project. Uniqueness and authenticity matter a lot to us when handling every project. We are always on the verge of using new technologies and ways of thinking to stand out in our line of work.

The advantages of hiring us for your next web development project are as follows:

●      A chance to transact with one of the top 20 companies listed on the Clutch website

●      Clearer workflow

●      Friendly developer and management teams

●      Expert assistance from WordPress professional developers

●      Flexible working timelines

●      Dedicated project managers on every project

We also offer monthly support and maintenance services for WordPress websites.

Poltava, Ukraine

TwinSmile E-Commerce store

TwinSmile asked us to create an elegant and functional website for their E-Commerce store. On this website, we combined styles and functionality. The website includes presentation pages, an E-Commerce store, and video tutorials area. On this project, we combined PHP and WooCoomerce to meet client needs.

Link to the project:

www.twinsmile.com

Series of wine websites

We created a series of wine websites for our customer. Those websites consist of presentations websites, brands and E-Commerce stores. Used PHP, WooCoomerce, WordPress.

Link to the projects:

www.tenutapalmeri.it

www.cantinapalmeri.it

VPN app website

We created this project in close cooperations with the owner of this website. We used the best Agile practice to reach client needs and release this project as soon as it was possible. At the end, we got a clear, fast and professional website.

Link to the project: www.ukexpatvpn.com

Tomsplanner WordPress website

We created this website for project planning management software. Our goal was to create a WordPress web site which meets client needs and as fast as possible. Used Amazon S3 and Cloudflare for optimization work.

Website for the beer representive

Link to the project: www.hug.fan

WordPress Design & Dev for E-Commerce Business

"It would not have been possible to start growing without the professional launch of the web page."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Web Help Agency designed, developed, and launched a WordPress web page for a new business.

Switzerland
Owner, E-Commerce Shop

The support from Web Help Agency helped the business professionally launch its site, making a world of difference for the growing company. As a partner, they continue to be communicative, easy to work with, and skilled.

I am the owner of an online-shop, selling gift boxes for private people as well as for firms.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Help Agency?

It was for building up the entire web page on word press.

I needed a developer creating my web page based on my wish to sell gift boxes and individual products online.

They were recommended

They designed, developed and launched my entire web page.

The team was one main person which I could speak to at any time and having Skype conversations as a communication tool.

Currently I'm building up my business still. It would not have been possible to start growing without the professional launch of the web page.

The main contact was very impressive. I received immediate feedback to my questions and even in different timezones, it was never a problem.

The launch of the company web page was done on time. And the mindset, to be there to assist even after launching the web page

It is important to have a main contact having good language skills in English. I was lucky.

E-Commerce Development for Beer Distributor

"They are very knowledgable and offered us good advice."

June - Aug. 2019

Web Help Agency developed an e-commerce site for a beer distributor. Their team used WordPress and WooCommerce to build the site and Google Analytics to track results.

Utrecht, the Netherlands
Wessel Sr. van Alphen
Owner, Hug & DynaHouse

The product is new to the market but has gained traction on social media. Web Help Agency possesses the necessary expertise to create functional and successful e-commerce sites.

We produce a beer with the name Hug. Our slogan is: it’s Hug that counts. (Hug is a part of DynaHouse Business Center. DNH operates flex offices including restaurants (that’s why the beer)). The focus is not on the beer, but on the experience of giving a Hug to your friends. Via the website people can order Hugs and let them deliver to their friends. It is a surprise to receive Hugs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Help Agency?

Building the website, including eCommerce like ordering, paying end confirmations to clients and deliverydepartment. They also installed Google Analytics.

Selling Hugs.

Find WHA via LinkedIn. We have had a chat by Skype and I felt it was okay. Their pricing in comparison with others in West Europe is very reasonable. I gave it a try and I am not disappointed

We had a simple design made by a Dutch Company. WHA made the complete website from that design. They gave us also advice about how to use WooCommerce and Mollie for the payments.

I don’t know exactly the team composition of WHA, but there is a team leader, developers, and testers. There was good contact and good communication between WHA and our company. They also installed Google Analytics.

Difficult to say, because it is to short on the market. We market Hug by mainly SMM and Hug receives a lot of likes.

Short lines between WHA and Hug/DynaHouse Business Center.

They are very knowledgable and offered us good advice. They know Wordpress, WooCommerce etc. And... delivering in time.

Always, but nothing serious.

Overall Score I glad I found them (or they found me). Not to complicated and just do what to do.
    Delivering in time.
    Only one fifth of the costs in the Netherlands.
    They understood us.
    I trust them.

Web Development for Digital Marketing Firm

"I can’t say one bad word about the code, activity, databases, and hosting as everything is working well."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Web Help Agency provides web development services for third-party clients on an ongoing basis. They handle all projects end-to-end and code in multiple languages.

Israel
Idan Bar
Owner, Idan Bar

The third-party customers are continuously pleased with the level of service and quality Web Help Agency provides. The team is communicative, hard-working, and always go the extra mile to ensure an excellent outcome is achieved.

I am the owner of Idan Bar Digital Marketing. I work with customers that need to build websites or need to create marketing activity on Google, Facebook, and other platforms.

We also develop some products for ourselves and are doing some activities to market them and make some profit from our products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Web Help Agency?

We wanted to work with an agency who could help us with web development in order for us to be able to give clients the best solution for what they need. We needed to do it quickly and with all the plugins and features they requested to have on their website. This was something we couldn’t do by ourselves.

They take care of building all the websites, and these are also done in different languages. In the beginning, I worked with a lot of freelancers, and I hired them for different websites. We needed an agency that could give us all the solutions we needed, from the development of the websites, hosting of the websites, and everything in between. We needed it to be done well and quickly, and we needed to have a solution for anything the client wanted to have. The service has been continuously good despite both of us all becoming bigger companies. The goal has definitely been achieved.

We work with Aleksandr (CEO, Web Help Agency) who acts as our project manager and he is almost like a partner at this point. We also have conference calls with the developers who work on the site. In addition to the CEO, I have also worked with six other people from their team. The number of people depends on the project we are working on, but on a daily basis, it is usually around four people in one way or another.

How did you come to work with Web Help Agency?

When we first began, we had a big project and I knew that I needed to find someone to help. I searched for a developer on Upwork, and I found Web Help Agency. We started with smaller projects, and then they offered to work on several projects first before discussing payment. With other companies, payment was first.

We have invested around $70,000 so far.

We began working together in April 2016, and the work is still ongoing.

Everyone is happy. I have spoken with clients who have spent a lot of money on a website and the website didn’t end up working out. Throughout these three years in working with Web Help Agency, almost every project that was started has been completed with the client happy. There are times the client works directly with Aleksandr through our Skype group chat.

How did Web Help Agency perform from a project management standpoint?

Even on the weekends, if I have something urgent, I know I can call Aleksandr and ask him to help. We have great communication on a daily basis, and it is really nice to see that both our businesses have grown. There is still a personal communication and I am really happy about that. We mostly use Skype to communicate.

I had some bad experiences working with some people all over the world. They were people who just cared about the money, but Aleksandr and I work so well together.

I was on vacation and I had a problem with a specific website. It was on a weekend, and I spoke to Aleksandr, and dropped everything, went to the office and did everything necessary to make the site work. Whatever I need to develop gets done.

I have a big client here in Israel, and they just told me that they want to create a campaign for tomorrow. I got in touch with Aleksandr and requested a landing page and within 20 minutes I got a link. If I worked with someone else, they wouldn’t deliver as fast and the service wouldn’t be as good. Everything is done well, and the relationship is really good between us.

The code is clear and there are no problems. It would be good if they could add a designer on their team. Currently, I am working with a designer in Israel.

I can’t say one bad word about the code, activity, databases, and hosting as everything is working well. I am really happy.

Start with a pilot project as it will help you find out really quickly if you are getting what you need. That worked for me. Everything is really organized, you can track everything, and at the end of the day, I can see what is done.

They provide a very quick turnaround when deadlines are tight.
    We are all trying to pay less, but if I combine the communication, scheduling, the good work, as well as the knowledge and knowing there is someone to help me when needed, it is worth it.

WordPress Dev for Digital Content Agency

"The project was delivered earlier then we expected."

June - July 2019

Web Help Agency built a WordPress site for a digital content agency. The team added new functionalities to the website and implemented an integration with an external API.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Alin Ceuca
COO, Digital Artisans

Web Help Agency facilitated a seamless design and development process and completed the site within an expedited timeline. Their superior project management set them apart from other providers. Customers can expect a responsive and efficient partner.

We bring business in digital world. We help companies to come in the digital with content productions, photos, videos, social media, marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Help Agency?

Web Help is our web development partner, we worked last 2 years with them on many projects and they did amazing job on each one.

On this project we had to add new functionalities. Connection betwen website and client Software by API.

We searched a lot , we tried so many companies and they seems to be our sollution.

They thinked a sollution to a easier sollution for users to register to a software by API.

on every project we had from them a project manager that is available anytime for us and his doing amazing job, and for this project we had 1 developer.

The project was delivered earlier then we expected. The testing period was very short , everything goes smooth.

Project management is one of the top key from them

They are so responsive and because of that they respect any tight deadline.

After 2 years of working with them i did not have any complain or something to improve.

Web Design & Development for Advertising Agency

"They’re extremely precise and consistent in meeting deadlines."

Web Help Agency is developing a Wordpress website that will be available in four languages. The site will include product listings in each language.

Turin, Italy
Valentina Faussone
Creative Director, Stratta & Associates

The website has received positive feedback from multiple stakeholders. Web Help Agency is organized and efficient, frequently delivering work within set timelines. Customers can expect cost-effective solutions, innovative ideas, and a proactive approach.

I’m the creative director at Stratta & Associates, a 20-year-old Italian advertising and communication agency. We specialize in industrial and technological products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Web Help Agency?

We hired Web Help Agency to build a website for one of our clients. The site needed to display a full listing of products and be available in four different languages.

We wanted to meet our client’s needs and show that our quality is better than that of our competitors.

I started working with Alexander (Founder, Web Help Agency) several years ago, and we’ve collaborated on a variety of different projects. I chose him for this engagement because I appreciate his methods and style of work.

They developed a Wordpress site for our client.

I communicated primarily with Alexander.

At this stage, the client is very satisfied. We plan to launch the website in June.

They’re extremely precise and consistent in meeting deadlines. They also schedule their work wisely, leaving room to accommodate changes.

Alexander and his agency work with the same style and values as me. Rather than just listening to our requests, they actively give advice on how we can achieve the best results. They also provide optimal solutions in terms of reducing costs and maximizing revenue.

I haven’t identified any.

The cost-per-quality ratio is excellent.