Amazon PPC Management and Listing Optimization

SILVER VERIFIED

E-commerce brands and online retailers often don’t have the on-staff resources or expertise to manage their growing brand’s needs especially on Amazon.

Urtasker is an innovative E-commerce account management and marketing agency that provides cutting edge, grounding breaking and truly revolutionary digital marketing, account management, Amazon PPC, web development and E-commerce consulting support to small and medium size online brands to grow their business on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and many more platforms.  With 3 global office and team of 200 industry experts, Urtasker empower Ecommerce businesses and brands with hassle-free, cost-effective and trusted business process outsource solution.

Increase your Amazon sales with our best Amazon PPC management, PPC Management Services, and professional Amazon Listing Services and enhanced audience outreach solutions! The best part? You are kept in the loop throughout the process!

• Save time and money by avoiding spending months in trying to run effective Amazon PPC ad campaigns.
  • Our globally renowned Amazon PPC Management team creates unique and customized PPC campaigns from scratch, while also optimizing your current Amazon campaign to lower your ACOS and increase profits – consistently!
  • We execute a full Keyword Audit while monitoring and revamping your campaigns for maximum performance.
  • Through powerful Market Research, we provide our clients with critical customer Search Terms that are successfully converting into red hot sales for that product

Hauppuage, NY
  • 490 Wheeler Road Suite#280
    Hauppuage, NY 11788

Shopify E-Commerce Site for Online Retailer

"There willingness to make changes based on our feedback impressed us the most."

June 2020 - Ongoing

Urtasker works on a Shopify store revamp. The team has been connecting the platform with other channels. They also added essential features such as social media integration, inventory tracking, and more.

Atlanta, Georgia
Chris Decker
Owner, Knot Models

The ongoing engagement has pleased the stakeholders. Urtasker was able to create all the client's requirements. The site is now ready to be activated. Customers can expect a team who's always willing to fulfill their vision.

I am the owner of KnotModels.com, an online retailer in the hobby space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urtasker, and what were your goals?

We engaged Urtasker to rebuild our shopify store into a site that allowed integration with multiple other online channels. They also enhanced the capabilities of the site.

How did you select Urtasker and what were the deciding factors?

I selected Urtasker primarily based on their skill set and the timeline they proposed. I reviewed samples of their work and really liked the designs they had produced for others.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

We had an existing Shopify site that hadn't been updated in 3+ years. We created a 'wish list' of functionality that we wanted to add to the site, as well as a complete rebranding.

Things included: Customer Wish List Inventory tracking Social media integration to other channels, Amazon, eBay, Facebook stores to name a few. Once the project started, I was in daily communication with the Urtasker team, reviewing progress and offering guidance to changes where needed.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

5, I don't know their positions.

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

Our site is about ready to launch, so we don't have any measurable results yet. The deliverables were exactly what we were looking for.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timelines.

They used agile methodologies to track the work. Communication was primarily by skype.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

Their willingness to make changes based on our feedback impressed us the most. Never once was I told "oh, that's out of scope", or "we might need to charge for that". They understood what I wanted in the beginning probably better then I did and were 100% willing to make sure I was delighted with the final result.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

None, I wouldn't change a thing.

Overall Score Amazing group to work with!
    I never had a problem with schedule.
    If anything, they were low, but don't tell them that!
    Their work is top shelf.
    We're looking at having them do a second site for us!

PPC & Amazon Management & Web Dev for Gift Business

"They’re knowledgeable and flexible to my requests."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Urtasker designed and developed two WordPress websites for a gift business. The team integrated a blog into a site. In addition to platform updates, they direct PPC initiatives and manage an Amazon account.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Jacqueline Torr
Owner, Michael Grace Gifs

Urtasker implemented effective digital marketing campaigns that generated a 103% increase in YTD sales. They efficiently delivered the two websites. The team’s accessible and regularly requests feedback to ensure satisfaction. Their timeliness and expertise lead to an ongoing partnership.

I’m the owner of Mistorr Design Group and Michael Grace Gifts. We’re a gift shop that mainly offers gift baskets. However, we also have stand-alone gifts. We mostly make our sales online but also receive wholesale and local business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Urtasker?

I wanted a partner to manage PPC campaigns and Amazon administrative tasks such as shipment reconciliation and reimbursement.

Urtasker manages my PPC initiatives as well as administration for my Amazon account. Their team also handles my social media presence.

Additionally, they built two websites. One website included a blog and a trademark. The second platform doesn’t have a blog but has a trademark pending. During the design process, their team suggested different WordPress templates. I chose my favorite and provided them with copy and pictures. Before publishing the platforms, they presented them for approval. Their team continues to make any changes that I request.

I collaborate with two people from Urtasker — one for each brand. Their team includes a lead and a QA manager who joins our Skype calls.

How did you come to work with Urtasker?

I found them through an Amazon group. While Urtasker was more expensive than a VA (virtual assistant), their experience mitigated any need for training.

I’ve spent between $10,000–$49,999 on their services so far. While we currently pay $1,600 a month, the rate changes based on hour requirements.

We began working together around January 2020, and the engagement’s ongoing.

Urtasker does well, keeping our costs low. My sales for September 2020 increased 174% compared to my sales from September 2019. My sales increased by 103% YTD (year to date). The only difference is that Urtasker manages my PPC campaigns. Their team worked quickly to build my websites.

How did Urtasker perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via Skype and have a monthly call when we review strategies. They send a daily email and a weekly email with a list of their tasks and their associated time requirements. Once a month, I also receive a call to check my satisfaction with the team. They’re available and responsive, even weekends. Their team never misses deadlines.

Urtasker’s a partner that knows how to do their job well, setting them apart from a VA. If necessary, they’re ready to replace a team member. They’re knowledgeable and flexible to my requests.

It would be nice to have an SOP (standard operating procedure) library to host all of their tasks.

In business, everything’s negotiable. They’re a business that prefers to set a minimum number of hours to take on a project.

Overall Score I couldn’t be happier.
    I’ve already referred them to a couple of people.

Marketing & PPC for Distribution & E-Commerce Company

"Urtasker always brings up new strategies and subjects to improve our business."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Urtasker is managing Amazon PPC campaigns in order to drive traffic to the business' e-commerce offerings and, consequently, increase sales.

Dallas, Texas
General Manager, Distribution & E-Commerce Platform

In addition to providing good service, Urtasker offers a level of transparency and accountability that makes for a positive experience. The team is open to feedback and communicates well. They leverage their expertise to give valuable suggestions and insights that can help the business.

I am the general manager of a distribution and e-commerce company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Urtasker?

We needed help with marketing and PPC campaigns for our company.

Urtasker runs PPC campaigns and also does e-commerce work for us. For Amazon PPC, they have been creating campaigns to increase traffic and sales, as well as to point traffic towards our items to increase sales.

We’ve worked with around five people from their team, including e-commerce specialists, e-commerce experts, and Amazon PPC managers.

How did you come to work with Urtasker?

I met them at a tradeshow.

We spend around $4,000–$5,000 a month. We have spent about $30,000 since we began.

We started working with them in February 2020, and our engagement is ongoing.

Urtasker’s service is very good. They provide us the opportunity to give feedback monthly and see if there is anything they can improve on, or if there are things that they can do differently. I like their level of transparency and accountability with the company.

How did Urtasker perform from a project management standpoint?

We have weekly meetings where they present me with the project at hand, where the product stands, and all the different steps to manage and complete the project. I am quite satisfied.

Their ability to not only perform their tasks but also introduce us to new aspects of the business that we weren’t aware of in the past is impressive. With their experience and knowledge, they brought us the highlights of that.

With their expertise, the team brought to our attention the things we weren't doing before, and they showed us ways to increase our revenue and performance. Urtasker always brings up new strategies and subjects to improve our business.

No, I have no suggestions. Their onboarding and communication were good. So far, so good. I am satisfied with their work.

I would recommend them.

Amazon Optimization & Marketing for Online Retail Company

"Urtasker is very professional and has a solid organizational structure."

$1,000,000 - $9,999,999

May 2019 - June 2020

Urtasker was responsible for optimizing the Amazon performance of an online retailer that utilizes the e-commerce platform. They also managed the client's paid ads to maximize the client's visibility.

Miami, Florida
Alex Cantamessa
Operations Manager, Blue Trading LLC

Urtasker's efforts led to a 50% increase in the client's Amazon sales. While the differing time zones proved to be an initial challenge, the team maintained consistent reporting and tracking to ensure unstilted communication. The team demonstrated a genuine commitment to the client's success.

We are an online retail company which sells primarily on Amazon and Ebay.

To assist with customer service, listing optimization, and PPC Management

To have accurate Amazon and Ebay listings, and to make our listings visible and attractive to potential clients.

We wanted E-commerce specialists that already knew the marketplaces where we currently sold, were willing to learn, and were willing to give advice freely. Urtasker reviews and initial consultation gave us confidence they would be a good fit.

Assignments changed weekly and daily due to Amazon's ever-changing platform. The team moved very quickly and was agile as our company's objectives changed.

We had a Project Manager, in which I had daily meetings. And then I worked with 1 E-commerce Specialist and 1 E-commerce Expert. I was fortunate the entire team was intact throughout our contract.

50% increase in Amazon Sales over a 1 year period!

The different timezone was a challenge at time because our office staff was only available half the time the Urtasker team was working, but the reporting was very good so we could make the workflow work for us.

Urtasker is very professional and has a solid organizational structure. All members of the team seem genuinely interested in the success of my company.

An ability to contact Amazon Seller Support by phone. Often, email communication is not as effective as being able to contact Amazon support by phone.

Overall Score Excellent
    Very Flexible
    Very Affordable
    Above and Beyond!
    Beneficial to any business

E-Commerce Site, SEO & Management for Sporting Goods Company

"Their team has contributed a lot."

July 2019 - Ongoing

The team at Urtasker assisted with several development and digital marketing tasks for a sporting goods company. They’ve upgraded a site, managed an Amazon store, and performed SEO & social media services.

Homestead, Florida
General Manager, Intent Sports

Urtasker provides a high-quality service and skillset to their engagements. Rankings have improved due to their team’s quick response. Customers can expect an adaptable team that communicates well.

I’m the general manager of Intent Sports, a fitness and sporting good company that sells its products on Amazon. We’ve been in business since 2016.

What challenge were you trying to address with Urtasker?

I wanted to expand my team and grow the company. I needed someone who had experience and also had already been in a structure so that I know they would deliver the work.

The team at Urtasker is directly involved in our Amazon processes through B2C management and listing optimization. They helped me evolve those through logistics, administration, social media marketing, and advertising. Their team also assisted with the brainstorming component.

We recently started with trying to push our Shopify website. They’re working on social media for the site and crafting SEO strategies to assist with the platform’s rank. We already have the website in place, so their team is working on updating it.

I’ve worked with a project manager and a VA that works with Amazon. On the website side, we work with an SEO lead and marketing person. Additionally, we work with a social media person, and sometimes one of the owners oversees the website side.

How did you come to work with Urtasker?

I met Urtasker at a conference and started talking to them because I was looking for help. I didn’t want to train anyone, so I needed someone with the experience and could do the job with the proper guidance.

We’ve spent around $22,000.

Our engagement with Urtasker started in July 2019.

Their team has contributed a lot. Since their work with the backend and metatags, we’ve seen an improvement in ranking for several keywords on the site. It’s still a work in progress, but there’s been an improvement.

How did Urtasker perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m delighted with their project management style. For meetings, we mostly communicate through Skype and Zoom. We also have phone calls and emails several times per week. The assigned project manager is great. We’ve learned a lot together, and he remains on top of things.

My two main points of contact were able to adapt and learn our brand and image very quickly. Urtasker impressed me with their work quality and how quickly they get up to speed. All of the projects they’ve worked on, from listings, advertising, and social media, have been great.

They work remotely, so it would be good to have someone physically in the office. But as far as what they’re doing, I’m satisfied with them.

Even though they will tell you who is assigned to the project, always try to interview that person first. Having a little more contact before bringing them on is beneficial.

Site Maintenance & Digital Marketing for E-Commerce Store

"They listen to my concerns and then follow up with me so don’t have to ask them what happened..."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Urtasker provides digital marketing and e-commerce services including SEO, paid advertising, audience targeting, and Amazon web store consulting. They’ve also provided web development services.

Richmond, Texas
Huma Siddiqui
Owner, Trendy Together

Internal stakeholders are pleased with the revenue benefits that’s come in since Urtasker was brought on board. Prioritizing proactive communication, Urtasker follows-up quickly and is capable of delivering on complicated tasks. Customers can expect a fully committed partner.

I’m the owner of Trendy Together. I’d been doing e-commerce for the last three and a half years and built my own Shopify website. I also did marketing through Facebook, Instagram, and all the social media platforms you can think of.

What challenge were you trying to address with Urtasker?

When I opened my Amazon store, I started working with Urtasker. They helped me start it from the ground up.

They helped me with every aspect of my business, from finding the right products for my Amazon store to listing them and managing sponsored ads. They’ve done work on my website as well. Finally, they handle my social media platforms, SEO, and data collection.

There’s a lot of keyword research that needs to be done for the Amazon store, along with listing optimization, and picture editing. The sponsored ads take up a lot of time as well because we’re constantly collecting data, refining it, and targeting the right type of audience. They handle all of that.

Depending on the type of task, the team varies between 2–5 people. I usually go to the manager if there’s an issue, but I handle different tasks with different people.

How did you come to work with Urtasker?

I found out about them through a Facebook post and reached out to one of their members. I set up a call and decided we were a good match to work together.

The average monthly cost is $400.

I’ve been working with Urtasker in June 2018.

I’m really involved with my business, and I do a monthly assessment of how much money goes in and comes out. Urtasker has done a lot of monthly and weekly and yearly reports for me. I’ve been profitable while working with them, which is why I’m still with them.

How did Urtasker perform from a project management standpoint?

They listen to my concerns and then follow up with me so don’t have to ask them what happened to certain tasks over and over. They have excellent communication skills. We use Skype and phone calls for communication.

It’s their communication.

No, not that I can think of. We’ve been able to work through complicated tasks together.

I’d suggest trusting them. There are so many companies out there, and it’s hard to trust someone with your business, but I’d say to trust them. They mean well and try hard, and their communication skills are really good. They’re available even during off-hours when you don’t expect a reply. They don’t do that every time, but they do when it’s most important.

Overall Score They’ve shown that they really care about my project and concerns. They’re always there for me. and willing to help in any way possible.
    There are always obstacles we don’t expect.
    There are a lot of companies out there that charge a lot more and deliver less. They’re very cost-effective.
    There’s always room for improvement.
    They’re honest, hard-working people.

Amazon Listing Management for Online Retailer

“They have a really efficient structure in their company leadership that helps make project management very effective.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Urtasker manages all Amazon sales channel-related tasks for an online- and physical product retailer. Their services range from content creation and monitoring to customer interaction and product research.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Kennith Wilson
CEO & Founder, STUFFiCON

The services delivered by Urtasker have produced significant ROI, successfully granting their client the ability to refocus from the daily operations of e-commerce onto bigger ideas about the core of their business. Their team works effectively and provides useful data and profitability reports.

My company is a physical product retailer in the e-commerce space. We have multiple sales channels on Amazon and our own website, and we’re expanding into brick and mortar retail.

What challenge were you trying to address with Urtasker?

My goal in hiring Urtasker was to free up my plate so that I can be more of a visionary instead of handling day-to-day tasks.

Urtasker handles all of the tasks within our Amazon sales channels, which includes about 10-15 different actions on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. In any given period, their team will update listings, monitor PPC and ad spending, reply to feedback and reviews, conduct product competitor and keyword research, and write copy.

We work directly with one e-commerce specialist right now.

How did you come to work with Urtasker?

I heard about them through a podcast, and already had in mind that I needed to hire someone for that kind of service, so I decided to give it a shot.

I think I’ve spent in the $5,000–$10,000 range.

I started working with them in August 2019 and the project is ongoing.

Urtasker provides a weekly and monthly report that includes all metrics from our sales, advertising, and profits. I make use of those metrics in the work that I do, and they have proven to be very helpful. In general, their work has freed me to focus on the big ideas that drive our company.

How did Urtasker perform from a project management standpoint?

They are really good at communicating and have delivered on everything they promised to deliver. We use a combination of about 90% Skype and 10% email to get feedback on specific tasks and ideas that we want to implement.

I would just like to see them add more services to their portfolio, but on the whole, I have been very pleased.

Coming out of the gate, have faith in them and communicate your needs, and they will deliver.

Overall Score They’ve delivered on everything that they promised.
    They haven’t missed any of the dates or schedules that we’ve agreed on.
    I think the cost is very affordable and good for where my business is at right now.
    Their team delivers consistent quality.
    I have already referred them to friends and business partners.

E-Commerce Development for Retailer

"Urtasker impressed me with their high level of communication and professionalism."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Urtasker delivers Amazon sales channels and management for an e-commerce company. It involves sales management, advertising, listing optimization, keyword research, and many more.

Leesburg, Virginia
Michael Soltis
Owner, E-Commerce Company

The e-commerce management resulted in great outcomes. The client higlighted that they were extremely pleased with their advertising outputs. Urtasker were dedicated and communicated effectively. The team provided excellent work in a timely manner.

Owner at an E-Commerce Company

Amazon sales channel and e-commerce management

How did you select Urtasker and what were the deciding factors?

Referred by a friend. They are very professional

Sales management, advertising, listing optimization, keyword research etc.

2. E-commerce specialist and manager

Great results- especially with advertising

Very thorough and dedicated

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

None

Virtual Reception Services for Apparel Shop

"My V/A was already familiar with both Amazon and my accountability systems."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Urtasker handles shipping, clerical work, Amazon listing data entry, assists with photos and infographics, monitored sales, and PPC for an apparel shop.

Florida
Carol Ann Paulton
Founder & CEO, Apparel Shop

Urtasker has relieved a lot of stress from the client during the pandemic shut down. They have good communication and project management skills. Keeping the client updated, they have regular meetings and email reports.

We sell apparel with multiple designs and sizes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urtasker?

This is, and will remain, an ongoing project. Urtasker takes care of the details so that our time can be devoted to product design.

Recommended by a colleague.

Urtasker handles shipping clerical work, Amazon listing data entry, assists with photos/infographics, monitors sales and ppc. At this time, only one assistant is required to handle the tasks.

I direct a single V/A who is also supervised by a Urtasker manager.

Not yet - we're dealing with the shutdown challenges. I can say that my V/A has relieved a lot of stress.

We video conference monthly with the whole team. Daily skype sessions allow me to address any questions or concerns. Daily reports are emailed to me.

My V/A was already familiar with both Amazon and my accountability systems.

As we work together I learn my V/A's strengths and where my talents are more applicable. I don't see any areas for improvement.

Because I wanted a specific V/A that was already trained by my colleague my hours are not ideal for me. My fault, not theirs.
    I've already done so.

E-Commerce Management for Nail Salon

"They have a great team of people."

$10,000,000+

January 2020

Urtasker manages an e-commerce website for a nail salon and retailer. The team handles everything having to do with the client's site and online business.

Ridgewood, New Jersey
Nausil Zaheer
CEO, Karma Organic Spa

The engagement has led to a 400% increase in business for the client. Urtasker establishes a smooth workflow, consistently communicating with the client to ensure transparency. The team is talented, professional, and easy to work with.

We are completely organic non-Toxic nail salon and we make our own products which sale in Amazon, wholefoods, and many other locations.

For what projects/services did your company hire Urtasker?

They take care A to Z everything as far as online and above and beyond. They are so easy to talk to.

I love add more product and hit 2m plus with the help of URTASKER and I know it will happen.

I went to Brooklyn for the first time for the Amazon event and fall in love with them and never look back.

I had one meeting with them and that all. You have to talk to them once

All I have say talk to them and they will assin people with your need.

Since I started my business went 400%. I can't say much and I am still with them

Great I can call anytime because I am in NJ and they have office in NY.

They have a great team of people.

Not yet lol

Overall Score Thank you so much Zain and his team
    Great tell you something guys are amazing I call them middle of the night and take care of it. lol they might get upset with about that but they mean
    Great.
    I have been working with them for almost 2 plus year love them my business went 400%. Did not know that service like this exit .
    100% even one wants to call me direct here is my cell 201-920-0296 Nas karma organic spa

SILVER VERIFIED