Eminent Mobile & Web App Development Company.

We, Triguna Softwares, are a tech-driven, IT service and software development company, came into getting in the year 2011. Since the time of our establishment, we accept been accouterments cost-effective solutions for small, mid and ample businesses beyond the apple with aforementioned adherence and enthusiasm.

IT Offshore Development

IT Offshore software application development company, Experts from India & United States accepting ambit of Skills accessible in our In-house staff: Dedicated:Android Developer,IOS Developer,Laravel Developer,Wordpress developer,Ruby on Rails Developer, Website Developer, ECommerce developer, PHP Developers, ASP.NET Developer, ASP Programmer, Web Designer, VB/VB.net Developer, Admin Staff and more…

We always deliver solutions well within the timeline stipulated by our clients. Many businesses across the globe have already benefited a lot by taking services from us.

Mission

Client (you) may also schedule regular meetings to monitor progress using our Project Management System or Daily Log reports, reviews, status reports, feedback, etc. This will help members of the team in achieving goals with best coordination with you, and in controlled-directed manner.

With casework from us, our audience can altogether enhance their business operations and ability their ambition in business actual easily. We consistently accept a business-centric access to accommodate customized solutions for our clients. We put to use the a lot of cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to bear superior after-effects for our clients. We consistently accomplish things actual simple from the antecedent appearance of appointment to development, deployment and advancing aliment and support.

Marietta, GA

Jake Gill

Cole Madley

Jane Taylor

Web Development for Dental Consulting Firm

"Their patience and understanding stand out."

June - Aug. 2019

Triguna Softwares developed a website for a dental consulting firm. Their team made edits to the website based on internal feedback, made the site mobile-friendly, and designed business cards for the client.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
John Tointigh
Founder, 406 Resources

The website and business card's professional design has been positively reviwed by the internal team. Triguna Softwares communicates effectively, facilitating a successful collaboration. Their team goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction with the products.

We are a group of dental professionals that are involved in every aspect of dentistry. Therefore, we have someone that is specific to your needs that has seen what works and what doesn't. It's because our people are still in practices that we are always changing with dentistry while learning hands-on that makes 406 different than most other consultants out there. - John Tointigh, Founder

For what projects/services did your company hire Triguna Softwares?

Website and business cards

A professional website with a mobile friendly platform.

Professional web designs and Mich's quick and up-front communication.

First, I had them design my business card. I had a specific design in mind with unusual dimensions for a business card. They were patient with me in getting exactly what I had in mind. They turned out just as I had imagined and I acknowledge it wasn't easy.

Secondly, we worked on the website and I tweaked and edited and changed and added. I am sure it was exhausting to them, however, they understood that this website IS important to my company and made sure I had what I wanted.

I had one contact, Mich. I preferred it that way. Others may not, but I want to email one person, or call one person and as we already have the rapport.

It is very early yet, however, I am very confident that the site and cards are done in a way that they will be noticed and looked as professionally done.

Just me and Mich. That was it and that was all that was necessary. So, as effective as I needed it to be.

There was an ease of communication about the whole engagement. Their patience and understanding stand out. They help their clients develop their vision with each edit until they have a product they are happy with.

None come to mind.

Overall Score I think Triguna and 406 will have a continuous relationship.
    All through email and always a reasonable turn around time.
    Great. It's not about time, just the project, so it's low pressure to get it perfect from first try.
    As good as I imagine it should be. Drop your verbiage and photos, let them do the rest.
    Should someone ask...I will share my experience.