Search Engine Marketing

Tell Me Your Goal - SEO Agency is the best SEO company in New York City according to over 50 5-star reviews on Yelp. We offer a full range of SEO services for small and large businesses. Whether you're a plumber, lawyer, or an eCommerce business, we can help you get more visits to your website and increase your sales. Tell Me Your Goal.

2007
Brooklyn, NY
  • 28 Box Street, Greenpoint
    Brooklyn, NY 11222

friendsnyc.com

krispevents.com

odblaw.com

SEO & Web Optimization for Vocational School

“The results we've achieved are equivalent to 10 times our investment.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Tell Me Your Goal provided SEO services, including a general site audit and suggestions on meta tag revisions. They also provide recommendations for other service providers as needed.

Clinton Arnaboldi
Co-Chairman, The New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants

Tell Me Your Goal helped improve overall organic search rankings for the website. With a clear and proactive approach to projects, communications and project management are made easy. Their services are well worth the investment.

I'm the co-chairman of the New York School for Medical & Dental Assistants, a vocational school that offers training programs for medical and dental assistants. We also run a massage therapy school in Idaho.

What challenge were you trying to address with Tell Me Your Goal?

We needed help improving our organic search rankings.

Tell Me Your Goal provides SEO services and makes suggestions on how to revise our website, including updates to meta tags. They also refer us to other vendors as needed, including another company that provides back link services.

I work directly with Steven (Owner, Tell Me Your Goal).

How did you come to work with Tell Me Your Goal?

My colleague found them online and decided to work with them based on their outstanding reviews.

We've invested $3,000 or more thus far.

We've been working with Tell Me Your Goal since December 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Tell Me Your Goal's efforts have significantly boosted our online performance. The results we've achieved are equivalent to 10 times our investment.

How did Tell Me Your Goal perform from a project management standpoint?

Steven gives clear direction. I haven't had any issues reaching him by phone or email. He's also been able to meet with us once in person.

Steven communicates with a high level of clarity and describes everything in layman's terms.

They're a superb firm and I think almost any business could benefit from their services.

SEO Guidance for Children's Yoga Clothing Store

"[I] was amazed at how much we were able to accomplish!"

Tell Me Your Goal audited a website and provided SEO direction for gaining more online exposure all within a 30-minute session.

Jennifer Coulombe
Founder, Sat Nam Babe

Thanks to Tell Me Your Goal's help, the website now ranks on the first page of results for the desired keywords. It was a fast-paced but very professional experience.

I’m the founder of a company that sells yoga clothing for kids.

For what projects/services did your company hire Tell Me Your Goal?

We needed to conduct a review of our website as well as SEO services.

We wanted to maximize our SEO efforts.

I attended two of their in-person events.

I only used their services for 30 minutes, but was amazed at how much we were able to accomplish! I felt so much more confident in my website and what I could do with maximizing SEO.

I worked with Steven, Tell Me Your Goal’s SEO expert.

I'm now on the first page of Google for the search "kids yoga clothes". Their insight helped get me there.

They’re very efficient.

They are fast and professional.