Providing best IT based solutions around the globe

Tec Spine is providing innovative IT solutions around the globe. We offer premium quality software, web development, and mobile app solutions. We are committed to enabling people through high-performance industry solutions and applications.

We provide solutions to our clients that best fit between technology and their business. Over the years we have relied upon our quality, timely delivery and subject matter expertise.

We're your Technology Partners. The people who work for us are not our employees but our team members. We believe in group success rather than claiming individual success.

Faisalabad, Pakistan
  • Office#2, 2nd floor, MCB bank plaza, Punjab, Montgomery Bazar, Clock Tower,
    Faisalabad 38000
    Pakistan

Web Portal Development for Investment Firm

“They were always available for meetings”

Nov. 2017 - Mar. 2018

TecSpine built a web portal from scratch, including administrator and customer panels.

Pakistan
Saim Abdullah
CEO, Pakistan Investing

TecSpine’s top-notch deliverables helped boost online visibility and contributed to business growth. The team provided constant availability, clear communication, and realistic timelines.

I’m the CEO of Pakistan Investing.

For what projects/services did your company hire TecSpine?

I hired TecSpine to make an online portal for my business.

Our goal was to find people who wanted to invest in different sectors of Pakistan. We also wanted to arrange financing for people with worthwhile business ideas.

Initially, I talked with 3–4 IT companies. I hired TecSpine because they helped me refine my idea.

They developed a complete web portal that includes a customer panel and an admin panel.

Our team coordinated with TecSpine's representative.

They delivered a quality product on time. We’ve now expanded our services from a limited area to worldwide.

It was awesome. They were always available for meetings or when I needed to discuss something.

They gave a realistic timeline. Plus, their communication skills were excellent.

I don't think they need to improve anything for the time being.