A Complete Blockchain Development Company in India

Technoloader is a complete blockchain development company which provides a wide array of services based on blockchain such as blockchain development, supply chain development, blockchain POC development, blockchain IOT development, blockchain game development, smart contract development, blockchain consulting services, private blockchain development, cryptocurrency wallet development and hyperledger blockchain development.

Jaipur, India
  • 212, Jagdamba Marg, Near Vaishali Police Station, Vaishali Nagar
    Jaipur, RJ 302021

Lance, Air Fresh Marketing, Kraft International, cocoweb, Miner Edge, Livecrypto Exchange

Website Dev for Blockchain Funding Service

"I like the way they handle all their resources and the time management is absolutely perfect."

Mar. - Jun. 2019

Technoloader developed a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform with ERP and CRM integrations.

London, UK
Avinash Patel
Sales and Marketing Head, 25 CF

The website allows for greatly improved customer service. Technoloader delivered the solution on time and without any bugs. Their steady commitment and time management were highlights of the engagement.

I’m the CEO and founder of 25CF, a blockchain-based MLM crowdfunding platform. On this website, users will be able to launch their project and raise funds very easily with a highly efficient business model.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technoloader?

I hired them for the development of my blockchain-based crowdfunding platform.

To create a platform that could give a leg up to the idea with cutting-edge technology and a robust framework.

For development of our project and reach the goal.

I looked for blockchain website developers over the internet and saw some very positive reviews about them. I contacted them and they understood my project in the very first conversation.

It was given a dedicated team of two developers, and one designer, along with a leader.

The website has enabled to handle my customer really well, which I was not able to do earlier. It has integrated ERP and CRM mechanism which makes handling of customers easier than ever.

Everything was handled very effectively by the team leader. All the tasks were dispensed accordingly and the pace at which the work was done was amazing. The project was finished before the deadline and delivered without a single error.

I like the way they handle all their resources and the time management is absolutely perfect. I had never seen anyone working so diligently on a website development project.

Frankly speaking, I couldn't notice any. They are just perfect and everything about them is absolutely fantastic.

Blockchain Services for Logistics Company

"The way they handle projects with meticulous strategizing is inspiring."

Nov. 2018 - May 2019

Technoloader provided blockchain-based website and application development, working on every aspect of both solutions.

Skokie, Illinois
Timothy Gambacorta
CEO, V Logistics (P) Ltd

The team provided excellent services, developing a solution that facilitates quick payments and receives positive feedback from its client users. The team was dedicated and responsive, working hard throughout the work and setting an excellent example of project management.

I’m the founder and CEO of V Logistics (P) Ltd, a company that deals with supply chain activities such as moving goods off- and on-shore.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technoloader?

I wanted blockchain-based website and software through which to run my entire operation.

To acquire a fully decentralized application and website with high security and premium services for all our clients.

We read about them on a website that published reviews of service providers.

They developed my blockchain website and application. This was a crucial project for my business; in fact, the whole operation depended on Technoloader handled the project really well, taking every aspect and making sure that nothing was missed.

They assigned a team of five developers, with a team leader.

Payments that previously took a long time are now finished in a few minutes, while our security is also much improved. We’ve received positive comments from our clients about both the app and the site.

The project was managed really well, with the perfect team of developers for each section—two dedicated to the app, another two to the website, and one who oversaw the progress and reported to the leader.

Their work culture is really solid, which means there is so much to learn from them. The way they handle projects with meticulous strategizing is inspiring.

I didn’t find any.

We had enough time for brainstorming, planning, execution and testing.
    The cost was very reasonable, even lower than my estimates.
    The quality of their work is extraordinarily brilliant.
    I would give them 10 out of 10 and will recommend them to my friends.

Mobile App Dev for Event App

"I liked the inclusive work culture and how it brings positivity and creativity into every task."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Technoloader built an event app. The team created features that let users discover new events and secure tickets. The product also includes a reminder tool, an early-booking feature, and a scheduling tool.

Surat, India
Ashu Ghori
Project Manager, VIPRO SOLUTIONS LTD

Leveraging an innovative and collaborative approach, Technoloader delivered a wide range of features that received positive feedback from users. The team's dedication and energy have made for a fruitful partnership. Their exceptional customer service sets them apart from other providers.

I am the Founder and CEO of 'What's New' mobile app which provides news related to all the events happening in Jaipur and other cities nearby. It also enables the users to book tickets for those events online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technoloader?

I hired Technoloader for the development of this particular mobile app.

The goal was to create an app which could give a detailed view all the events. Besides that, it must facilitate users in booking the tickets without any hassle. We wanted to create a platform which could allow users to seamlessly check, book, schedule and set reminders for the events.

One of my friends who also took their help for the development of his business' website recommended Technoloader to me.

As I mentioned earlier, my project was about a mobile app which could apprise the users of the upcoming and ongoing events happening in the Jaipur belt. It also enables them with more functionality such as setting reminders for the events, booking their tickets in advance and scheduling multiple events etc

I was given two dedicated developers, one designer with a team leader on top of them. They were working exclusively on my project.

There are many inputs which were suggested by developers, designer, team leader and the extended staff. It was a very collaborated team work that brought fruition to my business. There are many subtle features which are lauded by the users, they are not my brainchild. They were all suggested and successfully integrated by the development team.

It was nice, our teams got along really well and tried to make every single aspect of the app better. I wish we we get to work again in future.

I liked the inclusive work culture and how it brings positivity and creativity into every task. It brings a synergy in the work and fills you with enthusiasm.

I cannot tell any, being thier client I got a wonderful service. Their teams are well-synced and the style of working is rather appreciable.

It was flexible and suitable, we started early (thanks to the punctuality of their team) and finished off the daily quota of work by evening.
    The cost was reasonable, I did not think it would be flexible in the beginning, but as we proceeded, everything was very transprent in terms of price.
    I think I have already explained it in last few questions. I got wonderful service and would recommend Technoloader to everyone for any sort of IT
    Very much, if I had to rate them in a scale of 10, I would give them 10 out of 10. I assume all their services are as good as mobile app development.

MLM Software Dev for Immigration Company

"They’re experts driven by their will to create something better every time."

Feb. - July 2018

Technoloader developed a MLM software with data management capabilities and multi-tasking features.

Brampton, Canada
Sarita Handa
Director, CANEX IMMIGRATION

Business efficiency has improved thanks to Technoloader’s software solution. Organized and unified, Technoloader’s team possesses diverse technical skills that provide a foundation for comprehensive service. Customers can expect a motivated partner.

I’m the founder and director of Canex Immigration. We help people migrate into Canada and have adopted an MLM-based model to help candidates earn more while working.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technoloader?

I hired them to develop the MLM software on which my entire business is based.

I wanted to have a secure, easy-to-use software with fast calculation capabilities. Also, it had to be robust enough to handle a large amount of member data.

I searched for the best MLM software development companies on the internet and went through their reviews. Technoloader's reviews and testimonials seemed more genuine to me than those of other options, so I contacted them. They turned out to be as good as they appeared.

They were responsible for developing a MLM software for me. My project was assigned to a dedicated team with a leader. They kept me in the loop at every stage of development.

I worked with a team leader and four developers.

The software enables me to handle many candidates simultaneously, which was very difficult before. Logistics, documents, and other details can all be managed at the same time.

From the team composition to the allocation of tasks, everything was well-planned. Developers were given tasks per their expertise, and a great sense of teamwork helped the project deliver well.

Their overall approach was inspiring, and I picked up a few management ideas from them. They’re experts driven by their will to create something better every time.

Honestly, I can’t think of any. From the time I first contacted them until they delivered my project, not a single thing went wrong.

They were quite flexible and were accepted every request of mine related to timing.
    It was quite reasonable.
    It was perfect. Everything was seamless.
    I'll recommend them to each of my friends for any sort of IT service.

E-Commerce Development for Hair Extension Company

"They overcame challenges with a systematic, methodical approach that taught me a lot, as an entrepreneur."

Mar. 2013 - Mar. 2015

Technoloader developed an e-commerce website to replace a pre-existing, under-developed site.

Jaipur, India
Shalu Swami
CEO, Vipin Hair Extension

The final product was bug-free and made a favorable impression on customers. Technoloader managed the project professionally and effectively allocated tasks between team members. Their organized, purposeful work style empowered them to dismantle all roadblocks and deliver needed web improvements.

I’m the founder and CEO of Vipin Hair Extensions, an e-commerce company that delivers 100% human hair extensions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technoloader?

I needed someone to develop my e-commerce website.

I wanted a seamless UX for my customers to browse products and place orders.

I searched Google for e-commerce web developers and chose Technoloader after reading their reviews and client testimonials.

They provided excellent service. They made the website user-friendly, appealing, and bug-free. It was exactly what I wanted.

I worked with a dedicated project head, who had developers under him. It was easy to interact with the whole team and share ideas productively.

Before the project, my friends would complain about the under-developed nature of the site. Afterward, when I asked them to review my new site, they provided only positive feedback. I was hugely relieved.

Their project management skills were deft and impressive. Their role and responsibility distribution made them quite efficient.

I don’t have anything to say. I hired them for e-commerce development, and they delivered a perfect product.

Blockchain Security Support for E-Commerce Firm

"Every member of their team was an active participant in conversations regarding how to make the website better."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Technoloader provides blockchain development for an e-commerce website to increase cybersecurity measures.

Miami, Florida
Terrance J. Mullin
CEO/Founder of E-Commerce Firm

Technoloader has proven to be a reliable blockchain developer, as their team was responsible for orchestrating the entire project, which yielded a thoroughly secure website. The management team is attentive and mindful of all requests, creating a healthy and collaborative atmosphere.

I am the founder and CEO of a company that operates an e-commerce website for various consumer products.

For what projects/services did your company hire Technoloader?

I engaged with Technoloader to secure my website with blockchain elements.

To keep user information secure, I wanted my website to be safe from cyber threats.

During an internet search, I found a blog post that mentioned Technoloader as a top blockchain development company in India.

I am not familiar with the technicalities of blockchain, so I wholly relied on Technoloader to coordinate the project.

I worked with a project manager and three developers.

Technoloader drastically improved my website’s level of security. I am confident that my website can withstand any security challenges it may encounter.

Every member of their team was an active participant in conversations regarding how to make the website better. We had very useful brainstorming sessions.

The management team is fantastic. They pay full attention to every project to ensure that I am happy.

No, I can find no flaws in their work.