PPC Agency

We help tech companies make more money with PPC advertising. We offer full service Paid Search management including account set up, reporting, ongoing management and optimization. We're Google Ads Certified professionals who manage campaigns across Google and Bing. We also integrate Ads accounts with Google Analytics and set up conversion tracking to ensure we're always on target.

Minsk, Belarus
  • Timiryazeva 67, room 1809
    Minsk 220035
    Belarus

Google Ads Campaign for Software Company

"They are very supportive and offer insights when needed."

July 2019 - Ongoing

Teamedia provided Google Ads campaign development. Their team generated high-quality leads.

Alexander Schlack
Senior Growth Marketing Analyst, Cobalt.io

Teamedia successfully doubled the number of conversions and vastly improved the acquisition system. Their team was very communicative and dependable. The partnership worked well.

Cobalt.io is a computer software company in the information/application security industry. We provide a Pentest as a Service platform and sell penetration testing programs for SaaS business looking to build a secure security posture by pinpointing, tracking, and remediating vulnerabilities. I am now the Senior Growth Marketing Analyst and manage our company's digital strategy with a focus on lead generation and paid acquisition.

For what projects/services did your company hire Teamedia?

We hired them to maintain a high performance level with our Google Ads campaigns. Now we are working on scaling our campaigns with larger budget.

Generate high quality leads that convert at a reasonable cost. Demonstrate ROI and communicate value to exec team for more budget.

Through a referral

Ran a full analysis of our current programs and identified growth opportunities. Reviewed best practices and bounced ideas of each other to optimize performance and conversion rate. Built a comprehensive plan to prioritize steps based off level of business impact. Performed keyword research, iterated on landing page design, budget adjustments etc. Tested out multiple campaigns with different objectives and closely monitored performance. This project is continuous

When hired, I was given full reins to own this channel, our strategy, and acted as the primary driver for this project and management for TeamMedia. We established each other's roles from the beginning

The most impressive is being able to nearly double the volume of qualified conversions and business opportunities from our campaigns, while also decreasing our cost/conversion which is amazing. We built a case and demonstrated the value of paid acquisition upstream and received more budget that we can allocate and fuel this engine even more.

Pretty seamless, they are an extension of my team. They are very supportive and offer insights when needed. I am confident that they are knowledge in this aspect and I value their judgment. I setup a Slack channel for us to communicate effectively and stay aligned. We also meet regularly

They are dependable in my absence as I have other responsibilities that require my attention. I can rely on them to meet my expectations, and whenever I have any questions/concerns, they are actionable and work with me. Its a good partnership

Cant think of anything right now

PPC Management for Software Development Company

"They work really hard on our account. They listen to us and try to deliver what we expected."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Teamedia managed the PPC campaigns of a Vancouver-based software development company. They took the client's designs and pages to executed the campaigns, which they then monitored. They gave bi-weekly reports.

Vancouver, Canada
Anna Cheung
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Comm100 Network Corporation

Teamedia has led successful campaigns, the most prominent of which is the client's freemium project. They've effectively reduced the client's cost-per-lead (CPL) and have provided valuable insights to be used in future projects. Additionally, they've been extremely responsive and easy to work with.

I'm Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Comm100, a software company headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. We offer AI-powered omnichannel customer engagement solutions to business and organizations around the globe.

For what projects/services did your company hire Teamedia?

We hired Teamedia to manage our PPC campaigns. We used to do it in-house. But that person left the company. For the best cost-effectiveness, we decided to outsource PPC to an expert or agency.

We want to improve the ROI of our PPC campaigns.

We evaluated several ad agencies, letting them audit our ad account and submit proposals. We were impressed by Teamedia’s customer story and the detailed audit they did on our Google ad account. And they were super responsive and easy to communicate with.

Managing PPC is a long term project with continuous efforts. We tell them our budget and the products/offers we want to advertise. They build out the plans for our review. Once plans are approved, they will execute the campaigns. Images and landing pages are provided by us.

They keep monitoring the campaigns, identify areas for improvement and suggest new ideas. They provide weekly reports and we have bi-weekly review meetings.

Teamedia's team has 4 people working for us. Daily communication goes to the account manager. There is one person responsible for the overall PPC strategy and another two people helping with the execution.

So far, we are happy with the progress we've made with Teamedia. The most successful project is the freemium project, where we tried display ads (non-remarketing) for the first time and got decent results. The CPL is way lower than our previous campaigns. We tried a lot of different combinations of audiences and placements. What we learned from the project can be reused in our future projects.

Teamedia's team is very easy to work with. They are super responsive and have been very clear in communication. We have never had any misunderstanding. We chat on Skype from time to time. They may not respond right away, but they will always provide a detailed, well thought answer in 24 hours.

They work really hard on our account. They listen to us and try to deliver what we expected. Sometimes, if we think differently, they also try their best to prove their ideas with data or facts. They are also proactive, suggesting changes and new ideas frequently.

We need to find ways to generate more enterprise leads with PPC.

PPC Support for a Global Healthcare Marketplace

"They’re incredibly responsive, technology-savvy and with a broad skillset, and extremely professional."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Teamedia handled a global lead generation project for multiple brand websites under a health travel and tourism company. They targeted paid ads for the lesser-known brands as well as conversion optimization.

Sunnyvale, California
Rachel Rowling
Vice President of Client Services, TaqTik Health Inc

The efforts of Teamedia have successfully increased incoming leads and brand presence for their client around the world. Their team was creative and dedicated from the beginning, going out of their way to understand their client's core business challenges and coming up with innovative solutions.

I’m the vice president of a company that handles medical travel and tourism. We have people who go to places all over the world for a combination of different procedures. We have three different brands, including TaqTik Health, which is focused on fertility, oncology, and orthopedics.

Gorgeous Getaways has been going since 2004, and is focused on cosmetic surgery, bariatrics, and aesthetics. We also have a marketplace, which is a bit of a combination of the two brands. Clients can use it to look up pricing online and make inquiries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Teamedia?

They handle global lead generation for us. The challenge was the breadth of what we do. We need to generate leads all over the world, and that’s very difficult to do across very specific areas.

The other difficulty is that we’re dealing with three brands, all at various stages. We’ve had a very mature, organic site since 2004, with a good domain authority. Then, we had a brand created in 2016, which had very little organic strength and needed a lot of paid search applied to it.

We had a third brand which was even newer and started around 2019. That had absolutely nothing in terms of established presence

Right away, they went out of their way. We’ve got a complicated setup, with HubSpot marketing automation, and Salesforce, which is a big beast in itself, dealing with thousands of leads all the time. It’s basically a global patient navigation system that we built ourselves. Not only did they have to do lead generation, but also figure out how our system worked.

They had to understand the conversions and where they were converting. We also have AI bots across three brands. They went out of their way to do things outside of just what I’d have expected. They were actually consultants.

We put a lot of paid traffic onto TaqTik.com because it was weak organically, and we had to grow it. As of this year, I told them to take that paid traffic and throw it to Gorgeous Getaways. There’s a lot of complexity when dealing with people traveling all over the world for medical reasons. This is what Teamedia brought to the table. Recently, I asked them to add Facebook and LinkedIn into the scope. It’s a continual evolution.

There might be 3–5 people behind the scenes. I usually work through a central coordinator, whom I send everything to. She pulls in her internal resources, whoever those are. There are different skill sets required for different things, so I couldn’t provide an exact number. It could be 20 people.

They find the right resource within their own bench, for whatever I need. They don’t make it difficult for me to go outside of their realm. I usually go to Teamedia first for advice on different things.

How did you come to work with Teamedia?

I was looking for someone that really talked to me like they knew what they were doing. Lead generation can be very hit or miss, and it’s very difficult to know the skillset of someone until we actually put them to practice.

I looked at their ratings and how much they’d already billed with other clients. I knew what Teamedia’s revenue and reviews were, but we can’t take too many chances with lead generation, because we’re paying money right away. I dealt with Yuri (Founder, Teamedia), who asked me to let them prove what they could do.

We’re up to around $25,000 per month in spend with them, including our ad spend.

We started working with Teamedia in August 2019, and the project is ongoing.

The quality is excellent. They bring in consistently good-quality leads, and they’re extremely clever. They have a very wide technology skillset. Even though their core is lead generation, they have a broad awareness of multiple technologies, and that’s a real strength for any company. We can do all the lead gen in the world, but, if it’s not coming into the CRM system, then there’s no point.

They have to do this globally, which is a lot different from doing it locally. We’ve got lots of campaigns in different regions. We’re segmented by US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. We do a lot of partner marketing, and we market for hospitals as well.

We get leads that we give to hospitals, which is a different beast. I can tell Teamedia that we’ve just signed up with the largest hospital group in Europe, with 47 hospitals, and we need a campaign for fertility. There’s a lot in that, but they can do it. They’ve done some brand-new, geographic-based campaigns for specific treatment categories.

How did Teamedia perform from a project management standpoint?

I do all sales and marketing, and I have meetings every week with my team. I get a report every Tuesday morning, for all the meetings happening that afternoon, with my team from all over the world. Teamedia is excellent at project management. We have to chase people sometimes, but those reports are on time every time. We have a web-based business, so it’s highly dependent on leads, and I trust them to get done what needs to be done.

They’re incredibly responsive, technology-savvy and with a broad skillset, and extremely professional. In this world, where lead generators are a dime a dozen, having a professional, responsive, technologically-aware, punctual team is important.

I wish we’d get 1,000 more leads, but it’s just not possible. Teamedia meets and exceeds targets.

It’s important to talk about your business with them. Even before we signed up with Teamedia, I spent about an hour with Yuri and just talked about the business. He actually asked for that, which was great. He really wanted to understand the business.

My advice to anyone looking to engage with them is to give as much information about how their business works and what they’re looking for to help them do their work.

PPC Campaigns for Restaurant Service Provider

"Everything has been very seamless—they jumped right on board."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Teamedia provides ongoing Google Ads support for a restaurant reservation system. They revamped existing campaigns and keywords and currently manage the efforts.

Reston, Virginia
Mary Fabro
Head of Sales and Marketing, Hostme

The updated, strengthened advertising efforts have led to higher quality leads and a lower cost per lead (CPL) for the business. Teamedia’s expertise made the process of taking over existing campaigns a smooth one. Their communication skills and flexibility are highly valued.

I’m the head of sales and marketing for Hostme. We’re a restaurant table management and reservation system for restaurant owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Teamedia?

We were having a lot of issues with our Google Ads efforts. Our results from other freelancers weren’t great, so we hired Teamedia to support us.

Teamedia analyzed the existing campaigns we had in place and began building new campaigns to replace those. They used the keywords we had in place from those efforts. Currently, our entire Google Ads budget is in their hands and they’re running those campaigns.

We have one point of contact, Yuri (Founder, Teamedia), but I’m not sure how many people are working in the background.

How did you come to work with Teamedia?

A different company we work with referred us to Teamedia. We really trusted their recommendation so we chose them.

We’ve spent close to $21,000 and we pay them on a monthly basis.

We started working together in October 2018 and our engagement is ongoing.

Their work has really increased the quality of the leads we’re receiving, which was a major issue for us before working with them. Our conversation rate is much higher with these campaigns. Our CPL is much lower now, too. Our cost per lead (CPL) used to be around $150, but now it’s closer to $50, so they drastically reduced that cost for us.

How did Teamedia perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been very seamless—they jumped right on board. We gave them access to our Google accounts and they ran with it. They send me biweekly emails with snapshots of the results and their progress. They’re really good at communicating, so I get responses to my emails within a few hours from Yuri. It’s been very easy to work with them.

We recently had a change in our budget, but they were really accommodating and made everything easy. Even though they’re far away, it doesn’t feel different from working with a vendor close by in another state. We’ve had a good experience.

I do wish they offered Facebook Ads, but they’re really focused on Google Ads. Since I’m looking to increase the budget on those efforts, it’d be good if they could support those efforts, too.

Ask a lot of questions to understand how they’re running the campaign and be involved. By reviewing their work, it’ll help increase the quality of the leads.

Digital Ads Management for E-Bike Shop

"Teamedia has consistently provided positive results for our business."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Teamedia provided support for managing an ad campaign with Google and Bing. Their team aimed to increase traffic and conversions.

Owner & CEO, Fly Rides LLC

Teamedia designed and assessed campaigns. They provided positive results. Their workflow and communication were effective. The team was knowledgeable and strategic in finding solutions to business needs.

We're an ebike shop with Brick and Mortar locations as well as a large ecommerce presence. We sell premium eBikes locally and throughout the U.S.

For what projects/services did your company hire Teamedia?

We hired Teamedia to assist us in setting up and managing our ad campaigns with Google and Bing.

To increase click through traffic to our site which would lead to conversions online, in-store, or over the phone.

We found Yuri and Teamedia through a word of mouth referral. We interviewed Yuri and his team seemed liked a great fit for project scope.

Teamedia assists us with assessing campaign needs, building campaigns and then ongoing management of said campaigns.

We utilize Trello for project management and generally connect through this but also will meet occasionally on Zoom. We also collectively use Google sheets and Google Data studio to track certain items.

Teamedia has consistently provided positive results for our business and has helped to drive traffic to our stores in store and online which has resulted in sales.

Our workflow and communication with teamedia has been nothing short of positive and responsive!

Teamedia is knowledgable, responsive and strategic in finding solutions that work effectively for our business needs.

Nothing major, accept a little more attention in removing adspend on old products we no longer carry.