PPC Agency

We help tech companies make more money with PPC advertising. We offer full service Paid Search management including account set up, reporting, ongoing management and optimization. We're Google Ads Certified professionals who manage campaigns across Google and Bing. We also integrate Ads accounts with Google Analytics and set up conversion tracking to ensure we're always on target.

Minsk, Belarus
  • Timiryazeva 67, room 1809
    Minsk 220035
    Belarus

PPC Support for a Global Healthcare Marketplace

"They’re incredibly responsive, technology-savvy and with a broad skillset, and extremely professional."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Teamedia handled a global lead generation project for multiple brand websites under a health travel and tourism company. They targeted paid ads for the lesser-known brands as well as conversion optimization.

Sunnyvale, California
Rachel Rowling
Vice President of Client Services, TaqTik Health Inc

The efforts of Teamedia have successfully increased incoming leads and brand presence for their client around the world. Their team was creative and dedicated from the beginning, going out of their way to understand their client's core business challenges and coming up with innovative solutions.

I’m the vice president of a company that handles medical travel and tourism. We have people who go to places all over the world for a combination of different procedures. We have three different brands, including TaqTik Health, which is focused on fertility, oncology, and orthopedics.

Gorgeous Getaways has been going since 2004, and is focused on cosmetic surgery, bariatrics, and aesthetics. We also have a marketplace, which is a bit of a combination of the two brands. Clients can use it to look up pricing online and make inquiries.

What challenge were you trying to address with Teamedia?

They handle global lead generation for us. The challenge was the breadth of what we do. We need to generate leads all over the world, and that’s very difficult to do across very specific areas.

The other difficulty is that we’re dealing with three brands, all at various stages. We’ve had a very mature, organic site since 2004, with a good domain authority. Then, we had a brand created in 2016, which had very little organic strength and needed a lot of paid search applied to it.

We had a third brand which was even newer and started around 2019. That had absolutely nothing in terms of established presence

Right away, they went out of their way. We’ve got a complicated setup, with HubSpot marketing automation, and Salesforce, which is a big beast in itself, dealing with thousands of leads all the time. It’s basically a global patient navigation system that we built ourselves. Not only did they have to do lead generation, but also figure out how our system worked.

They had to understand the conversions and where they were converting. We also have AI bots across three brands. They went out of their way to do things outside of just what I’d have expected. They were actually consultants.

We put a lot of paid traffic onto TaqTik.com because it was weak organically, and we had to grow it. As of this year, I told them to take that paid traffic and throw it to Gorgeous Getaways. There’s a lot of complexity when dealing with people traveling all over the world for medical reasons. This is what Teamedia brought to the table. Recently, I asked them to add Facebook and LinkedIn into the scope. It’s a continual evolution.

There might be 3–5 people behind the scenes. I usually work through a central coordinator, whom I send everything to. She pulls in her internal resources, whoever those are. There are different skill sets required for different things, so I couldn’t provide an exact number. It could be 20 people.

They find the right resource within their own bench, for whatever I need. They don’t make it difficult for me to go outside of their realm. I usually go to Teamedia first for advice on different things.

How did you come to work with Teamedia?

I was looking for someone that really talked to me like they knew what they were doing. Lead generation can be very hit or miss, and it’s very difficult to know the skillset of someone until we actually put them to practice.

I looked at their ratings and how much they’d already billed with other clients. I knew what Teamedia’s revenue and reviews were, but we can’t take too many chances with lead generation, because we’re paying money right away. I dealt with Yuri (Founder, Teamedia), who asked me to let them prove what they could do.

We’re up to around $25,000 per month in spend with them, including our ad spend.

We started working with Teamedia in August 2019, and the project is ongoing.

The quality is excellent. They bring in consistently good-quality leads, and they’re extremely clever. They have a very wide technology skillset. Even though their core is lead generation, they have a broad awareness of multiple technologies, and that’s a real strength for any company. We can do all the lead gen in the world, but, if it’s not coming into the CRM system, then there’s no point.

They have to do this globally, which is a lot different from doing it locally. We’ve got lots of campaigns in different regions. We’re segmented by US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. We do a lot of partner marketing, and we market for hospitals as well.

We get leads that we give to hospitals, which is a different beast. I can tell Teamedia that we’ve just signed up with the largest hospital group in Europe, with 47 hospitals, and we need a campaign for fertility. There’s a lot in that, but they can do it. They’ve done some brand-new, geographic-based campaigns for specific treatment categories.

How did Teamedia perform from a project management standpoint?

I do all sales and marketing, and I have meetings every week with my team. I get a report every Tuesday morning, for all the meetings happening that afternoon, with my team from all over the world. Teamedia is excellent at project management. We have to chase people sometimes, but those reports are on time every time. We have a web-based business, so it’s highly dependent on leads, and I trust them to get done what needs to be done.

They’re incredibly responsive, technology-savvy and with a broad skillset, and extremely professional. In this world, where lead generators are a dime a dozen, having a professional, responsive, technologically-aware, punctual team is important.

I wish we’d get 1,000 more leads, but it’s just not possible. Teamedia meets and exceeds targets.

It’s important to talk about your business with them. Even before we signed up with Teamedia, I spent about an hour with Yuri and just talked about the business. He actually asked for that, which was great. He really wanted to understand the business.

My advice to anyone looking to engage with them is to give as much information about how their business works and what they’re looking for to help them do their work.

PPC Campaigns for Restaurant Service Provider

"Everything has been very seamless—they jumped right on board."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Teamedia provides ongoing Google Ads support for a restaurant reservation system. They revamped existing campaigns and keywords and currently manage the efforts.

Reston, Virginia
Mary Fabro
Head of Sales and Marketing, Hostme

The updated, strengthened advertising efforts have led to higher quality leads and a lower cost per lead (CPL) for the business. Teamedia’s expertise made the process of taking over existing campaigns a smooth one. Their communication skills and flexibility are highly valued.

I’m the head of sales and marketing for Hostme. We’re a restaurant table management and reservation system for restaurant owners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Teamedia?

We were having a lot of issues with our Google Ads efforts. Our results from other freelancers weren’t great, so we hired Teamedia to support us.

Teamedia analyzed the existing campaigns we had in place and began building new campaigns to replace those. They used the keywords we had in place from those efforts. Currently, our entire Google Ads budget is in their hands and they’re running those campaigns.

We have one point of contact, Yuri (Founder, Teamedia), but I’m not sure how many people are working in the background.

How did you come to work with Teamedia?

A different company we work with referred us to Teamedia. We really trusted their recommendation so we chose them.

We’ve spent close to $21,000 and we pay them on a monthly basis.

We started working together in October 2018 and our engagement is ongoing.

Their work has really increased the quality of the leads we’re receiving, which was a major issue for us before working with them. Our conversation rate is much higher with these campaigns. Our CPL is much lower now, too. Our cost per lead (CPL) used to be around $150, but now it’s closer to $50, so they drastically reduced that cost for us.

How did Teamedia perform from a project management standpoint?

Everything has been very seamless—they jumped right on board. We gave them access to our Google accounts and they ran with it. They send me biweekly emails with snapshots of the results and their progress. They’re really good at communicating, so I get responses to my emails within a few hours from Yuri. It’s been very easy to work with them.

We recently had a change in our budget, but they were really accommodating and made everything easy. Even though they’re far away, it doesn’t feel different from working with a vendor close by in another state. We’ve had a good experience.

I do wish they offered Facebook Ads, but they’re really focused on Google Ads. Since I’m looking to increase the budget on those efforts, it’d be good if they could support those efforts, too.

Ask a lot of questions to understand how they’re running the campaign and be involved. By reviewing their work, it’ll help increase the quality of the leads.

Digital Ads Management for E-Bike Shop

"Teamedia has consistently provided positive results for our business."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Teamedia provided support for managing an ad campaign with Google and Bing. Their team aimed to increase traffic and conversions.

Owner & CEO, Fly Rides LLC

Teamedia designed and assessed campaigns. They provided positive results. Their workflow and communication were effective. The team was knowledgeable and strategic in finding solutions to business needs.

We're an ebike shop with Brick and Mortar locations as well as a large ecommerce presence. We sell premium eBikes locally and throughout the U.S.

For what projects/services did your company hire Teamedia?

We hired Teamedia to assist us in setting up and managing our ad campaigns with Google and Bing.

To increase click through traffic to our site which would lead to conversions online, in-store, or over the phone.

We found Yuri and Teamedia through a word of mouth referral. We interviewed Yuri and his team seemed liked a great fit for project scope.

Teamedia assists us with assessing campaign needs, building campaigns and then ongoing management of said campaigns.

We utilize Trello for project management and generally connect through this but also will meet occasionally on Zoom. We also collectively use Google sheets and Google Data studio to track certain items.

Teamedia has consistently provided positive results for our business and has helped to drive traffic to our stores in store and online which has resulted in sales.

Our workflow and communication with teamedia has been nothing short of positive and responsive!

Teamedia is knowledgable, responsive and strategic in finding solutions that work effectively for our business needs.

Nothing major, accept a little more attention in removing adspend on old products we no longer carry.