Social Media Management Company

WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Call Toll Free 1-844-633-4255 1-844-MEDIA-55
Social Media is now one of the most powerful marketing tools with the ability to communicate with a target audience in real time. The challenge some do it yourself companies run into is the ability to develop and maintain these channels.

What We Do? Our solutions are customized to address your needs and offer peace of mind by maintaining these channels so that you may focus your time and energy on other aspects of your business. Our social media solutions cater to any size business. Our ‘a la carte’ style options are designed to maximize your ability to communicate with your target audience. Speak with one of our specialists today to design a solution that best meets your needs.

Customizing a business website that compliments your business profile is instrumental in the success delivery of your brand and service message through the use of innovative venues that generate traffic and sales.

We design and build customized websites that compliment and serve your business needs from e-commerce to a service oriented platform.

We design one or more landing pages with a call-to-action to generate leads.

We create an up to date tailored website that will capture an optimal traffic flow.

Brands are constantly looking for new ways to drive traffic and convert the traffic to sales. We offer Influencer Marketing as an additional service to you so you can maximize on the visibility. We maximize visibility via strategic alliances with PR and modelling agencies that expands your network of influencers, bloggers, vloggers and celebrities for a fee or in exchange for product.

www.socialmedia55.com

www.realestate514.com

www.realbageldecarie.com

www.armanimaxwells.com

Social Media Management for Dry Cleaning Business

“All tasks were completed in a professional and timely manner.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 created Facebook and Instagram profiles and managed an existing Twitter account while compiling original content, including photos and video, for regular posts.

Montreal, Quebec
Amandeep Kaur Deol
Director, Nettoyeur Jack

Within days of hiring Social Media 55, social media engagement rates and foot traffic in the store both increased dramatically. Their emphasis on collaboration yields high-quality content across channels. The team has maintained transparency and consistent communication throughout the engagement.

I’m the director at a dry cleaning shop called Nettoyeur Jack in Montreal. The business is family owned and operated.

For what projects/services did your company hire Social Media 55?

We recently moved our business to a different neighborhood and needed to increase our online visibility to spread the word. We needed more exposure on social media to let locals know we moved to their neighborhood. We were looking to expand our clientele, increase brand awareness, and let the community know that we’re open for business.

Our goal was to improve our social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

One of our more loyal and trusted customers had mentioned working with Social Media 55 and achieving positive outcomes in their own business. We reached out and had several introductory meetings, during which they took time to understand our goals and create a plan to achieve our desired outcomes.

The Social Media 55 team manages our accounts and creates content, including videos and photos, to be posted on all platforms. The team set up our Facebook and Instagram pages, which we use regularly to promote our business.

We worked directly with Joseph (Brand Strategist, Social Media 55) and Steven (Regional Manager, Social Media 55).

Within days of hiring Social Media 55, we noticed significant increases in user engagement on our social media profiles and overall foot traffic in our store.

We set clear expectations around our goals and objectives, and we were always in regular communication with their team. They were attentive in keeping us up to date on our social media accounts. All tasks were completed in a professional and timely manner.

Both Steven and Joseph take the time to listen and educate you on the process. When I engage with outside vendors, I value that level of personal connection with any individual I hire.

Social Media and Digital Marketing for a Plumbing Company

"I've had numerous people compliment me on the way they're portraying what our company is about."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

As part of a rebranding, Social Media 55 provides SEO, SEM, and PPC services, as well as AdWords campaigns. They’re currently beginning work on an email marketing campaign.

Quebec, Canada
President, Plumbing Company

Search rankings have improved dramatically since Social Media 55 was first engaged, resulting in an increase in inbound calls and sales. The team delivers projects ahead of schedule. Their responsiveness and enthusiasm make them an ideal partner.

I’m president of a plumbing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We needed proper branding and exposure. We were working with another social media marketing firm, but it was mostly focused on Facebook. I wanted a global marketing campaign rather than focusing on only one social media channel.

They came in with a plan. They laid out where they want our business to go and these are the steps we need to take to market your company. In addition to social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), they help with Google AdWords and with the style of our website. We're in the middle of working on an email campaign but it hasn’t gone out yet. We're just getting started in our work together.

Their brand specialist serves as my account manager, and I also work with another member of their team.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

A couple of companies that I know worked with them, and I was impressed with their marketing and branding. I got a referral and reached out to them to set up a meeting, and I liked the quality of their overall message.

We have a standing five-year contract that comes to $24,000 CAD ($18,187 USD).

We started in February 2018 and the work is ongoing.

We've seen additional sales coming in from Google searches, as well as through Facebook. We've also had greater call volume since the start of their efforts. They’ve also solidified our branding. I've had numerous people compliment me on the way they're portraying what our company is about. People are always complimentary on our posts and telling us to keep up the good work.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very fast. There are times I barely finish answering a question and they’ve already finished executing a project. On one project, they had a two-week deadline and they came in a week early. They’re responsive and able to take everything that I say to heart and adapt it almost instantly into a solution. They surpass my expectations. It's a pleasure to work with the team.

The enthusiasm and excitement with which they do their job is impressive. They’re genuinely excited about their clients. In the past I've worked with people who make a lot of suggestions, but Social Media 55 brings fresh ideas and enthusiasm. They make me excited about my company. They understand marketing and have a vision of success.

Find someone that understands your ideas and the direction that you want from your marketing strategy. They should be able to help establish and implement the plan, as well as bringing new ideas and strategies to the table.

I would rate them higher if I could.
    The value is phenomenal.

Social Media and Online Presence Management for Electronic Distributors

“They've helped achieve amazing results.”

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 provides SEO and social media services, making updates to the website, setting up sales accounts on Amazon and eBay, and providing guidance on social media management in the process.

Ariel Benarroch
CEO, Good Product Sense

Social Media 55 dramatically increased sales and overall online traffic and engagement. Their team continues to be extremely helpful in optimizing the site and providing guidance for areas of improvement. They're also extremely fast and offer effective services that are well worth the investment.

I'm the CEO and owner of Good Product Sense, a distributor of electronics in the US and Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I needed help generating traffic to my e-commerce site. Before working with a vendor, I wasn't generating any sales.

Social Media 55 provides ongoing SEO and social media services. They set up an Amazon and eBay account for my store, linking them directly to my website and updated some of the features on my Shopify site, providing feedback to optimize it.

They also set up an Instagram account for me to start marketing my products and provide training on posting and responding to comments on social media, so I'm able to do it myself and train my employees on best practices as well.

I work directly with Joseph (Advertising Director, Social Media 55).

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found them through an online search. After speaking with them on the phone, I felt confident they would be able to help with the challenges I was facing.

I've invested about $22,000 thus far.

We started working together in August 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

Before working with Social Media 55, I wasn't generating any sales. Thanks to their efforts, I sold over 250 items last month alone. My numbers are going up across the board, from sales to website traffic and overall online engagement. They've helped achieve amazing results.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime I have an issue or a question, they respond very quickly to my calls and emails. I have nothing bad to say about working with their team.

I think their company takes an ethical approach to their work and they genuinely care about client success. They're also very knowledgeable in their field and effectively generate results.

Give them a shot. They've helped me dramatically improve my business, and I'm confident they could do the same for others.

Overall Score They're very approachable, helpful, and knowledge—great to work with overall.
    They're very fast.
    Their services are well worth the investment.

Social Media Marketing Support for Digital Agency

"I highly recommend Social Media 55 for producing leads and brand awareness online."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 provides site optimization, training, and social media management for Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin. The team produces content for SEO purposes and online forms to generate new leads.

Quebec, Canada
Michael Moore
CEO, GowebCanada

Based on Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics, Social Media 55’s promotional and branding work has secured a 60% increase in the volume of new business. Expert content creators educate and collaborate closely with in-house staff. The team completes each requested task proficiently and on time.

I'm the CEO of GoWebCanada. We offer web services like SEO, local search, digital marketing, and PPC like Google Ad Words. We cultivate a digital presence for businesses by producing beautiful websites and helping them rank them in search engines.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

Social Media 55 helped us generate new clients to address the businesses’ branding and services.

Social Media focuses on producing brand awareness. Their work encourages potential clients who are interested in our services to fill out online forms. Most of these efforts take place through Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

Once we have that information, we can turn social media connections into leads. The team both produces new content and uses sponsored ads to reach out to people who don't follow our accounts. This tactic enabled us to reach out to and secure new clients.

I mostly worked with Joseph (Account Manager, Social Media 55). He’s been very good at showing me the ropes of online lead generation. I know that he also works with a content creator who does graphic design, as well as a resource who produces sales for the company.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

In Montreal, Social Media 55 highly ranked in the search engines. When I contacted them, I was able to get to know their team. I also researched the type of work they've done for corporations in our area. They service big businesses in the U.S. as well, and social media is their forte.

So far, the cost is about $30,000 and ongoing.

We started working together in February 2018, about five months ago. We’re still in a contract together. They provide training, manage all my social media accounts, and also fulfill some needs for my websites.

We've had substantial growth from this partnership, and I'm thrilled with the results they’re getting. I've seen more than a 60% increase in the volume of clients and work from Social Media 55 promoting my brand.

I'm delighted with their services. They've performed at a high level. Social Media 55 has been outstanding at keeping in touch with me. They follow through with exactly what they say they'll do.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

I speak with them at least once a week over the phone. In the meantime, we send lots of emails to confirm status and progress. They reach out to proof concepts and provide statistics on the growth of our project. In terms of tools, we have Google Analytics installed on my main website and other sites they manage for me. Facebook Pixel also shows me exactly what's going on.

Working with Social Media 55 has been a far more personable experience than many large agencies I’ve worked with. Many teams that offer a variety of marketing services hire students to create posts and content.

Unlike these competitors, Social Media 55 is passionate about their work. I have regular one-on-ones with my account manager, who’s excellent to work with. Whenever I ask him for anything, he gets back to me right away with what I need.

Based on my experience dealing with past teams, I don't have any complaints about Social Media 55. They've been helping me quite a bit, and I don't know how they could be any better.

Call Joseph (Account Manager, Social Media 55) about getting involved. I highly recommend Social Media 55 for producing leads and brand awareness online.

Overall Score They're fantastic to work with. I'm pleased with their services. Andrew is lively, energetic, passionate, and takes his work seriously, too.
    They follow through with everything on time.
    Everything has stayed within budget, except extra graphic design, which is a given. They delivered exactly what they spelled out for me.
    The content they produce for me is amazing. It really stands out online and gets the results I’m looking for.
    I would refer Social Media 55 any day of the week.

Digital Marekting for a Real Estate Broker

"Social Media 55’s work is always one step ahead of what I see online as I monitor my competition."

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 calibrated a comprehensive social media marketing strategy. The team writes blog posts and creates visual content for LinkedIn, a company site, and a personal page to attract new leads online.

Real Estate Broker

As evidenced by detailed reports and metrics, Social Media 55’s contribution is yielding a consistent stream of new business. The team uses best-in-class techniques to secure new leads through digital channels. In addition to content production, they offer intuitive consultation and feedback.

As a real estate broker, I sell houses, condos, and revenue properties in Montreal.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I work in a saturated market with lots of competition, so I needed a team who could give me a boost. I hired Social Media 55 to help me stand out and generate more leads coming in.

Social Media 55 started off our engagement two years ago by creating a digital marketing strategy. Since then, we’ve developed a lead stream. My profiles are constantly receiving requests and inquiries. They handle virtually everything about my business aside from actual home sales. Concerning specific social media platforms, they've mostly worked on my LinkedIn.

The team writes blogs for my personal website as well as my company page. I work with their photographers to create new visual content. I like to have some level of control over the content I put out, so we work together 50/50. They have so many amazing tips and methods to attract attention online and give me a lot of great feedback.

I’m mostly in touch with Social Media 55’s content manager and photographer.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

Social Media 55 is the biggest company of their kind in Montreal, Canada. I know a lot of brokers who work with them, and they were the first result in my Google search. Even though they came up right away, I still did my due diligence.

I probably spend about $10,000 a year on their services. The total cost of our engagement has been just south of $30,000.

We've been working together since January 2015, for almost three years now

I hear a lot of great feedback the content my network of clients and friends see when they search my name online. I'm not alone in my favorable impression of their work.

My sales have gone up because of Social Media 55. They constantly send me reports that show where my business and industry as a whole are going. These metrics are broken down to indicate which parts of that growth are attributed to the social media aspect.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

Our primary form of communication is over the phone. Social Media delivers everything they say they’ll do when they say they’ll do it. They do amazing work and are always on point.

The way they innovate is outstanding. Social Media 55’s work is always one step ahead of what I see online as I monitor my competition. When they give me advice, they’re always right. The whole team is really a pleasure to work with, too, which is very important for me.

I can’t think of any way they could improve. They complete everything we’ve planned together.

Potential clients should absolutely go ahead with the engagement. Don't be afraid to spend the time and money because you will get it all back from online sales.

Overall Score They’re amazing,

Web Dev & SMM for Life Insurance Firm

“They were able to help us grow our online leads very effectively.”

Feb. 2016 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 redesigned a website from the ground up and provides ongoing digital marketing support. They assisted with email marketing, as well as social media management and associated ad campaigns.

President, Life Insurance Practice

Their professionalism and ability to get results set Social Media 55 apart. They kept on top of project management, met deadlines well, and their marketing campaigns increased sales from online leads.

I’m the co-president of a life insurance practice located in Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

Our website was very out of date and we didn’t have any online presence, so we hired them to do a site rebuild and develop our social media profiles.

They handled everything for the new site, including design and content, and helped us understand how to maximize the site’s effectiveness. On the backend, they set us up for email marketing campaigns with access to data on whether our messages were being read and which links were clicked through. They’ve also helped us establish a social media presence using Facebook ad campaigns and are currently developing our Instagram account.

I worked directly with their director, Joseph Rothstein.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I’d been working with another web design company prior to hiring them. I decided to move to Social Media 55 because I’d seen their other work online and liked their reputation, so I reached out to them through Facebook.

We’ve spent somewhere between $15,000–$20,000 CAD ($11,361–$15,148 USD).

We started working with them in February 2016 and we’re still working together.

One of our goals was to drive leads, and I noticed clear results based on the campaigns they helped us run that turned into sales for us. They were able to help us grow our online leads very effectively.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were always on the ball. We keep in touch via phone and email, and I’ll get answers within 10 or 15 minutes anytime I have a question. They also did an excellent job with all of our projects and ensured that we’ve met our goals.

Their expertise set them apart from several previous companies I worked with. They do their due diligence in terms of market research. They know how to create leads and follow up on them.

Follow their advice and you’ll be successful.

They’re always on time.
    They’ve made me money, so I’m happy to pay.

Social Media for Refinancing Company

“They work extremely quickly and there’s always someone available to speak with me by phone or email.”

May 2013 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 designed a website and assisted with brand identity development and logo design. They continue to manage social media profiles and digital ad campaigns.

Kyle Fenwick
President, Corwin Mortgage Capital

Social Media 55’s work has substantially increased brand recognition and the number of potential clients. Their team is highly responsive, adapts easily to changing needs, and meets deadlines effectively.

I’m the president of Corwin Mortgage Capital. We do private mortgage financing for people who don’t qualify with a traditional lending institution like a bank, as well as short-term loans.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I’m not tech-savvy or familiar with social media, so I hired them to help me build my brand when I started my business five years ago.

They initially built our website from scratch using responsive design. They also helped us develop our brand identity and come up with a logo. From there, they’ve helped us create our social media profiles and manage all of our digital advertising and media campaigns.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I’ve known one of their employees for a very long time and I’ve seen the work he’s done for other companies, so I trusted them to help me build my brand.

We’ve spent about $25,000–$30,000 CAD ($18,936–$22,723 USD) so far.

I hired them in spring 2013 and our partnership is ongoing.

Since I hired them to manage my social media presence, I’ve amassed over 10,000 followers who are potential clients. In addition, some of the mortgage agents at my company have been asked to contribute articles to local print media, which I attribute to the work Social Media 55 has done to generate recognition of our business.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

Anytime I need something, they’re very responsive. They work extremely quickly and there’s always someone available to speak with me by phone or email. They’re also proactive and able to meet all of my deadlines. We chat about once a month to discuss our process and strategize how best they can help me with ongoing needs.

I’m impressed by their responsiveness, quick turnaround times, and ability to handle any changes that we implement. Our brand has grown substantially, and I attribute a lot of that to their help.

Meet their team and check out the work they’ve done for other companies. If you hire them, trust them to deliver for you. Most new businesses looking to build brand recognition could definitely benefit from working with them.

Social Media and PPC for a Jewelry Store

“If you offer specific suggestions, Social Media 55 will take care of all your needs.”

Jan. 2015 - Ongoing

After conducting an end-to-end site redesign, Social Media 55 formulated a digital and social media marketing strategy. The team targeted SEO via keywords and optimized content along with PPC and Instagram ads.

Quebec Canada
Isaac Bitton
Vice President, Bijoux Eclore

Social Media 55’s comprehensive digital strategy and skillful implementation method secured a significant ROI from leads and e-commerce sales. The jewelry store’s sales tripled year-over-year after the new platform launched. PPC and Instagram ads are picking up traction thanks to the team’s diligence.

I'm the vice president of a jewelry store that sells many different brands and styles of pieces like watches and diamonds. We've been in the same shopping mall for 32 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We needed to start digitally advertising our brand and increase our online visibility. Our store wanted to expand into the e-commerce sales channel.

Social Media 55 redesigned our entire website. I wasn't familiar with SEO or digital marketing. I'm also very busy in the store, so I gave them full access to our accounts to run our campaigns. They made new categories to sort the items we sell on our e-commerce platform.

Social Media 55 chose strategic keywords based on their SEO experience and expertise. They added some beautiful pictures and revamped the entire platform. The team has also started working on PPC through Google. They manage our social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram and are in charge of responding to customer comments, as well.

Our main point of contact is Joe (Brand Strategist and Facebook Specialist, Social Media 55).

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found Social Media 55 on Facebook. As I read about their company, I saw some nice comments from past clients on the site and decided to give them a call.

We spent a total of around $30,000–$40,000 in those four years.

We've been working together for about 3-4 years now since around February of 2014. We immediately started getting online orders, so we decided to continue working with them and have been ever since.

Before working with Social Media 55, we weren't getting any e-mails or anything like the custom orders we do now. After their work took place, it took a bit of time, but we’ve definitely seen the results. We've gotten good feedback from our customers as well.

They're a great team that's making something good happen for our company. I can't tell you exactly how much traction our PPC and Instagram ads have gotten because they’ve managed these services for a long time, but it's working very well.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

I'd give them a 10 out of 10. They're always on time and contact us consistently. We communicate via text and phone calls. They'll often check in with us to offer updates and make sure we like their work. Rather than doing the bare minimum, they provide thoughtful feedback.

Social Media 55 works quickly and knows what they’re talking about. They found the best keywords to use and took care of everything we needed. When they see something that needs to be done, they do it fast.

No, because they honestly did an outstanding job for me. They have nothing to improve. At this point, they just need to get more customers.

Beforehand, my advice is to have a clear plan. Online advertising is a big space, so offer specific suggestions. Social Media 55 will tell you everything you need to do.

Overall Score It was beautiful.
    They always accommodate the timeline and delivered everything they promised.
    Since I've worked with Social Media 55, I've tripled my business.
    They're very good.

WordPress Web Dev for Digital Marketing Agency

“My experience with them has exceeded my expectations—I couldn't ask for better service.”

Feb. - May 2018

Social Media 55 created a mobile-friendly Wordpress website from scratch for a client, providing wireframes, project management, and iterations as needed.

Montreal, Quebec
Elie Wahnoun
Founder & CEO, Courimo

Social Media 55 created a website that perfectly met the needs of the customer, liaising directly with the client in a very professional and organized manner. In addition to their competitive rates, their customer-centric, reliable approach sets them apart.

I'm the owner and founder of Courimo, a digital marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I needed help creating some new websites for my customers.

Social Media 55 built a mobile-friendly website for one of my clients from scratch on WordPress, incorporating an online reservation feature. Working directly with the client, they designed the site and provided a beta version for the client to provide feedback on. Within a few weeks of receiving their final comments, Social Media 55 completed the build.

I work mostly with Steven (Regional Manager, Social Media 55) and the owner.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I reached out to one of my contacts, Steven, on Linkedin and we went from there.

We've invested close to $30,000.

We started working together around February 2018 and the bulk of the work was completed in May, but the relationship is ongoing.

Both our customer and their users love the website Social Media 55 built. It was exactly what they were looking for: a user-friendly, modern website that is also mobile friendly.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

My experience with them has exceeded my expectations—I couldn't ask for better service. They respect timelines and present themselves professionally to clients. We stay in touch mostly through email, phone, and text messaging.

They're very approachable—I would recommend them to others in a heartbeat. They're also very reliable and competitively priced.

Communication is key: Set clear expectations from the beginning and make sure they're aware of your timeline.

Their pricing is fair.
    I'm very impressed with their services and the website they delivered.

PPC for a Knitwear Company

“I never have to worry about results when I invest in Social Media 55 because I know I'll get a great ROI.”

Jun. 2015

Social Media 55 runs comprehensive digital marketing campaigns that include both SEO and PPC work. The team compiled a strategic keyword list to target, revamped the site, and featured professional new photos.

Director of Sales, Knitwear Company

The team's digital marketing strategy and PPC work have been boosting online visibility and generating high-volume inbound traffic on an ongoing basis. Good quality online leads are yielding consistent new sales to grow the business and ROI. Social Media 55 is a skilled and trustworthy partner.

I'm the sales director of a clothing manufacturer. We produce knitwear like uniform sweaters.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I wanted to attract more leads for my business. I hadn’t been getting any previously, especially through the online channel. Ultimately, my goal was to improve my business and be able to sell more products.

Social Media 55 helped me improve my website and manages my digital marketing. We discussed the exact nature of my business to inform their strategy. The team focuses on increasing my online presence and visibility on Google. They took terrific, high-quality pictures to improve our visual content. We ran some PPC campaigns to increase inbound web traffic, as well.

Social Media 55 has the expertise and knowledge base to choose specific target keywords that will undoubtedly ramp up web traffic. The team brought a lot of input to the table. I was very impressed with their photography. They used the right techniques to get the most out of our advertising efforts.

My main point of contact is Joseph (Sales and Marketing Manager, Social Media 55).

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

Social Media 55 came highly recommended by a friend of mine.

Over the past few years, we've spent between $20,000-$25,000.

We've been working together for two years now, since the second quarter of 2016.

My company has been grown ever since we’ve worked together thanks to tons of new inbound leads. I've met many potential customers online that led to finalized sales. The team tracks our specific metrics to give me a clear view of our results. I feel confident about partnering with them because they outperform and provide more new business than I expected.

Social Media 55 is always there for us, consistently show me results, and are committed to making my business thrive. They’re still tweaking things to improve our campaigns and consistently offer great advice. My online presence is night and day compared to before our partnership when I wasn’t getting any leads to speak of.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

I usually speak to my point of contact. The entire process almost felt like an in-house project rather than outsourcing it to someone else. We’re always in touch. Even better, they often proactively reach out to me with updates on leads.

Unlike prior vendors I’ve worked with, I’ve never had to chase them down. Social Media 55 is so hands-on they almost feel like in-house teammates. After a while, I cared less about numbers since their strategy is clearly working.

One of the most important factors for me is trust. Over time, I've come to know I can rely on them. What they're doing works, which makes them an ideal partner for me. When I see my bill, I know it was worthwhile. Social Media 55’s insight and trustworthiness make our partnership great.

There’s not from my standpoint. I was pleased with the team. I believe in the work they're doing for me. If I knew the ins and outs of the industry more, I'm sure there's always something someone can do better. It's been a pleasure to do business with Social Media 55. The results have been fantastic creates my life kind of response.

My best suggestion is to trust that they’ll deliver what they say they're going to do. Even when I doubted I needed something, their ideas paid off. Their industry knowledge helps them make great suggestions for features to invest in.