Social Media Management Company

WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Call Toll Free 1-844-633-4255 1-844-MEDIA-55
Social Media is now one of the most powerful marketing tools with the ability to communicate with a target audience in real time. The challenge some do it yourself companies run into is the ability to develop and maintain these channels.

What We Do? Our solutions are customized to address your needs and offer peace of mind by maintaining these channels so that you may focus your time and energy on other aspects of your business. Our social media solutions cater to any size business. Our ‘a la carte’ style options are designed to maximize your ability to communicate with your target audience. Speak with one of our specialists today to design a solution that best meets your needs.

Customizing a business website that compliments your business profile is instrumental in the success delivery of your brand and service message through the use of innovative venues that generate traffic and sales.

We design and build customized websites that compliment and serve your business needs from e-commerce to a service oriented platform.

We design one or more landing pages with a call-to-action to generate leads.

We create an up to date tailored website that will capture an optimal traffic flow.

Brands are constantly looking for new ways to drive traffic and convert the traffic to sales. We offer Influencer Marketing as an additional service to you so you can maximize on the visibility. We maximize visibility via strategic alliances with PR and modelling agencies that expands your network of influencers, bloggers, vloggers and celebrities for a fee or in exchange for product.

www.socialmedia55.com

• Social Media 55
    1200 Avenue McGill College
    Montreal, QC H3B 4G7
    1-438-500-2321

Social Media Management for a Restaurant

“For a busy guy like me, Social Media 55 is the perfect agency. It's easy to delegate marketing and focus on my business.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 runs an ongoing, streamlined digital marketing campaign. They work on-site and post daily to Instagram and manage Facebook content, user comments, and reviews. Print assets include pamphlets.

Owner, Restaurant

Expanded social media engagement has garnered increased revenue and more restaurant patrons. Social Media 55's experience-based consulting offers a varied perspective. Attentive customer service exemplifies the team’s genuine dedication to success.

I'm a restaurant owner based in Ontario, Canada. Over the past three years, the franchise has expanded from 6 to over 30 locations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

Our franchisor has to spend about 1% of the royalty fees we pay to advertise our restaurant. This subsidy isn't enough to cover our needs. The corporate office usually provides generic support and assets. I wanted a unique, creative digital marketing approach that included social media.

We have a simple, clear social media strategy. The nature of our business doesn't require much beyond that. Social Media 55 posts quality images to our Instagram page daily. They've run social media contests that invite patrons to enter pictures of their meal for a chance to win. When responding to comments, they get my consent beforehand. Managing our Facebook account involves messages and reviews. Aside from digital services, they work on-site to engage our customers and created pamphlets for use in our establishment.

Everything gets done before I even have to call them. They listen closely to the client, so my ideas are executed professionally. If something I suggest is misguided, their consultation helps me make an informed decision. We’ve only ever skipped a single day, which was never due to oversight. If we've had high-volume user engagement lately, they assess if we can take a brief break.

We work directly with the owner, Joseph (Advertising Director, Social Media 55).

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

My friend recommended using them. He told me they're really good, and he was right.

We've spent a little under $5,000. Sometimes I make spontaneous requests that influence the budget.

We started working together seven months ago, since the day I opened my restaurant. Our partnership is definitely still ongoing.

Social Media 55 helped us formulate a better marketing strategy than the one that’s run by corporate headquarters. Our Instagram page is far more engaging than any other franchise location. It’s the second most active after the head office’s page. We feature better pictures, and everything about our strategy has been consistent.

For a busy guy like me, Social Media 55 is the perfect agency. It's easy to delegate marking and focus on my business. We’ve been getting better reviews on Google and Yelp. Their advertising has notably improved our Facebook and Instagram traffic. Most importantly, this partnership has grown our revenue. College students are especially active on our social media accounts and have been eating at our restaurant more often.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

We mainly use text messages to communicate. Everything was done on time and within the given budget. I've worked with several other marketing agencies in the past and Social Media 55 is much more attentive by comparison. They’re available whenever I need them. If a task is urgent, they pick up my phone call right away and get the job done. They even execute same-day requests. Even though they have other clients, I always feel like my work is taken seriously.

Social Media 55’s comprehensive level of involvement is fantastic. The owner lives two hours away, yet still visits once or twice a month. He spends time on-site to take nice pictures, talk to my staff and get their advice, and see what's happening. He takes my goals to heart and treats his clients like family. I like how he doesn't try to change my mind about ideas, despite having more digital marketing experience.

The only way they could improve would involve larger future engagements. Their work has exceeded my expectations. Once they land and satisfy a major client, they'll improve naturally. Whenever I gave a critique, they outdid themselves overcorrecting the error.

Honesty and trust are key to a good business relationship. If there's something you don't like or want, just tell them.

I'm very likely to recommend them.

Social Media Management for Coffee Company

“They proactively answered questions and concerns and went beyond the contract scope.”

Jan. 2014 - Jan. 2018

Social Media 55 cultivated brand awareness for a coffee company. They created content, set posting schedules, and fielded user comments for social media pages. They continue now as consultants.

Toronto, Canada
Moustafa El Zanaty
Co Founder, Two Bears Coffee

They greatly improved the quality of their posts and were responsive to input. They made suggestions to optimize the impact of campaigns and were service-minded.

I am a co-founder of a cold brew coffee company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We wanted to grow brand awareness through our social networks.

They managed our Instagram and Facebook pages. That included creating content and driving traffic to our website. They also set the scheduling for posts and pushing content. They set up an FAQ style for common questions but forwarded unique customer service requests to us for review. We would decide the appropriate course of action and they would take control if that question arose again.

We’ve since moved our business activities. Social Media 55 no longer does our posting or content creation, but still operates as a consultant. They help us with the larger picture and marketing directionality.

We were in direct contact with Joseph (Advertising Director, Social Media 55). He provided us with the scope of work and the timeline.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

They came highly recommended by a friend of mine.

We spent around $10,000 Canadian ($7842.50 USD).

We’ve worked with them for about four years. Their consultancy is ongoing.

They added more assets and greatly improved the quality of posts, particularly the pictures they used. They proactively answered questions and concerns and went beyond the contract scope.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

We worked mostly over phone and email. They also had an internal setup that worked for us. They were always willing to jump on a call to discuss strategy and feedback. They were there for us when we ran advertising campaigns and they made suggestions for optimal post times. We had weekly meetings and independently oversaw how people reacted to our posts.

Their customer service is great.

They took our feedback and improved the areas that were weak at the beginning of our relationship. When they were a smaller company, we had some difficulties. They’ve since addressed all those issues.

Be clear in your goals and ask questions. Make sure you understand what services you need and research what you hope to accomplish and what you might expect from them. They are open and willing to answer questions and make you feel comfortable.

Overall Score I’m still in close contact with them. We speak about marketing and general business ideas on a weekly basis.
    They were one of our lower-priced options for social media management.
    I recommend them frequently.

Social Media for Plant Company

"I got amazing service at an affordable price."

Social Media 55 created Facebook and Instagram accounts. Subsequently, they've populated them with multimedia content and provided ongoing branding services.

President, Plant Company

The team’s thoroughness and efficiency suggest strong performances once the accounts go live. Customers unfamiliar with social media can easily benefit from their expertise at an affordable price.

I own a small business that sells flower arrangements for individuals and events.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I needed a vendor to build my company’s social media presence.

They created our Facebook and Instagram accounts. The team also obtained a web domain. Additional services have included branding and multimedia content creation. They’ve produced photos and text that fit the vision for my company.

The brand strategist is my main point of contact. We speak at least once a week.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I found them through a referral.

I’ve spent around $1,500.

Work started in January 2018 and is ongoing.

The accounts haven’t launched yet, but I’m confident about their success. They provided great service and made me feel comfortable about social media, even though I don’t know anything about the platforms.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were helpful, efficient, and thorough. The deliveries matched my expectations.

I got amazing service at an affordable price.

No, I can’t think of anything.

We all need social media. It's worth engaging vendors that have expertise in that space.

Social Media Marketing For Restaurant

"They stand out in terms of efficiency, communication, and hands-on management."

2014 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 manages promotional campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They also subcontract third-party agencies for services like videography and design.

Marc Patel
Owner, Restaurant Rasoi

Social Media 55 implements campaigns independently and proactively. They make valuable recommendations while respecting the client's vision. Their responsive communication, affordable pricing, and efficient deliveries make them an ideal choice for small business owners.

I am the owner and chef of Restaurant Rasoi.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I needed help with marketing—specifically social media marketing—and administrative work. I’m hands-on at the restaurant, so I needed someone to take over our marketing strategy. I’d used a few other companies, but I wasn’t satisfied. I sought out Social Media 55 and gave them a try.

Social Media 55 manages my restaurant’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook profiles. We will be adding Snapchat soon. Each week, I tell them which demographics I want to target, which content I want to promote, and which platforms I want to use. Based on my direction, they handle administrative duties for all my marketing campaigns.

The team also subcontracts resources for tasks like video production. They’ve found a videography company who created two videos as well as photography and graphic design for me, all within the realm of social media.

I’ve worked hand-in-hand with Joseph [Advertising Director, Social Media 55], who acts as the administrator for my social media pages.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I browsed through Google reviews and Facebook pages, made a few phone calls, and compared pricing and ratings. I put the word out to other restauranteurs through Facebook community pages, asking for good companies that could handle my social media. Joseph’s name came up a few times. I called a few people in for interviews, but I eventually went with him.

The cost of their work has been over $10,000. My monthly invoice changes from month to month, depending on what kinds of marketing campaigns I want to do. I usually ramp up the work during the summer.

We started working with Social Media 55 around four years ago. The collaboration is ongoing. We’ve recently discussed a campaign for the upcoming spring season.

The reason I’ve delegated all my marketing budget to the web and social media is because I want to quantify the results. When I post something on Facebook, I see exactly how many clicks and shares it receives. Whether I work with Social Media 55 or another social media company, I will still see those figures and will remain part of the creative process regardless.

The reason I’ve stuck with them is the ease of communication. I can reach Joseph Rothstein at any time, and he will get the job done right away without supervision from me. Another reason for their effectiveness is the price point, which is fair compared to their competitors. Social Media 55 offers the exact same service at a better price.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

Compared to my previous partners, I’m very satisfied with Social Media 55’s work on multiple levels. I can reach Joseph—who is the face of the company—directly at any time. Given that I am constantly busy with my restaurant, ease of communication was very important to me. Everything needs to be scheduled immediately beforehand, not a day in advance. It’s comforting to know that I can call Joseph and easily communicate with him. I know that I’m getting value for my money.

Other companies would hike up the prices when subcontracting artisans for photography and design, but Social Media 55 doesn’t. I can speak directly to the external resources they find for me, without markup charges.

I’ve always chosen my third parties and paid them directly, so I knew they were fair. If I don’t like a designer’s work, I can now contact them directly. Joseph follows up at the administrative level after I’ve given my instructions. He makes sure that the project is done on time and that it’s appropriate for posting online.

I have meetings with Joseph once every two weeks, either over the phone or in person. He sends the information down the ladder to everyone else. The team has always been on schedule, and they know what they’re doing.

They stand out in terms of efficiency, communication, and hands-on management. I never felt like I was being sold something. Instead, they gave me a list of services for a set price and allowed me to decide between them. They gave valuable suggestions about how to make a marketing campaign more successful, but I always had the last word.

I’m not a social media expert, so I can’t say for sure, but there’s a reason I’ve been working with Social Media 55 for over four years. This is surprising because, as a restaurant owner, I’m always looking for better services and prices.

There’s a ton of competition out there, and I get pitched on a weekly basis by companies that want to manage my social media. I tend to refuse them because I’m happy where I am; I can’t find anything to criticize. I see myself continuing to work with Social Media 55 in the future.

I’m hands-on with my marketing campaigns. Social Media 55 has a good management system, but it’s still good to be involved in its creative aspects. If someone is looking for a managerial agency, I would highly recommend Social Media 55. They’re efficient and get the job done.

People who are looking for more creative content—and who have no personal experience in the field—should choose a more creative company, although this will cost a lot more money. I like to delegate my work, so Social Media 55’s management-oriented style works very well for me.

They’re on point. We’ve never missed a deadline, and they’ve always provided the right resources.
    They have the best cost/value of any company in the Montreal market, and I know what I’m paying for.
    We’re working on a few campaigns at the moment.

Social Media Management for Artist

“They're very reliable, affordable, and pleasant to work with.”

July 2017 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 manages multiple social media accounts and helps drive traffic to the website. They respond to customer comments, create videos, and handle other tasks as needed.

Armani Maxwells
President, Art Studio

User engagement is on the rise and the number of Facebook followers has reached 4000. Highly professional and committed, they take on a new project every week, while their personable approach and ability to guide the process contributed to the ongoing relationship.

I'm an artist and my website is called www.armanimaxwells.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I needed a company to help me manage my website and my Facebook, Pinterest, Messenger, and Instagram accounts.

They support my website and social media accounts, responding to customer comments as needed. We meet weekly for two hours to discuss our goals for the week ahead. Every week they work on a different project: they make videos for my Instagram and Pinterest accounts, create banners, and do other things to drive more traffic to the website. Currently, they're also helping me get on AdRoll.

How did you come to work with them?

I contacted them and invited them to my office. After our initial conversation, I decided they were a good fit.

I’ve spent less than $5,000.

I started working with them in July 2017 and the relationship is ongoing.

Customer engagement has increased significantly and I have 4000 people following me on Facebook. They've taught me a lot of things in terms of social media management. I'm very happy with them.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very professional and we usually meet once a week to go over the progress.

They did an excellent job improving my website.

I can't think of anything.

They're very reliable, affordable, and pleasant to work with.

Social Media Management for Car Dealer

“They've definitely helped us grow our online presence. Our clients are very happy …”

2015 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 oversees social media efforts for a car dealer: they provide all the content, including video and images, and work collaboratively with the client to handle customer comments.

Quebec, Canada
Frank Bergon
VP of Operations, HGregoire Nissan

User engagement has increased substantially and the sales have jumped up. Knowledgeable and professional, they go above and beyond to meet the expectations, while their responsiveness and personal attention they give to their clients contribute to long-term relationships.

I'm the VP of Operations at HGregoire Nissan. We have three Nissan stores and an Infinity store based in Laval.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We were not using our social media accounts at all, so we were looking for a company to help us build our social media presence.

We wanted our Facebook and Instagram accounts to look professional. They've been providing all the content for us, including videos and images. We also work with them as a team on responding to comments from our customers.

We have one primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with them?

They were referred to me by the people who had worked with them previously.

We pay them $300 a month, so we've spent about $10,000 over the course of three years.

We started working with them in 2015 and the relationship is ongoing.

They've definitely helped us grow our online presence. Our clients are very happy and the content looks professional and trendy. Our sales went up and I give them credit for that to Social Media 55. We've also been pleased with their prices.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They always keep me up-to-date with the progress. We talk at least once a week and they tell me what content they've posted and what reviews we got. We usually communicate via email or phone.

They're not a big company and make themselves available whenever we need them. Also, they're very knowledgeable and always have answers for us right away.

I can't think of anything. I'd give them 100% for their work.

Spend time with them to discuss your needs and they'll do their best to meet them.

Social Media and SEO for Wealth Management Company

"[T]hey’ve done great for me and I’ve recommended them to several other business acquaintances."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 promotes content on Facebook and Instagram as well as providing SEO services to attract qualified leads.

Jean-Pierre Beauchamp
Senior Advisor, Assante Wealth Management

Social Media 55's work contributes to substantial growth in new clients. The agency earns recognition for their transparency, responsiveness, and detail-oriented project management style. They explain each task clearly and immediately address any issues.

I'm a senior advisor with Assante Wealth Management. We customize financial solutions for clients to address their priorities over their lifetime.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I wanted to increase the firm’s visibility on social media and Google. The overall goal is to attract the right type of clientele (i.e., high net worth professionals).

Social Media 55 offers multiple packages. We’ve been at their preliminary level for two years, which includes using Facebook and Instagram to increase the exposure of the firm’s content. They enhance the content that’s been pre-approved by the firm’s compliance department to make it accessible across social media channels. Ensuring that our firm comes up in Google search results is also part of the engagement, and they’re starting to look at using LinkedIn more as well.

I work with an account manager.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

They were a referral by a business owner that was very satisfied with their services. I also saw their advertisements on Facebook and liked that someone I knew could vouch for their work.

We spend about $200 a month for a total of approximately $5,000.

We’ve been working with them around 24 months and the engagement is ongoing.

Their work generates a response. I've had potential clients call me and when I ask them where they got our information, they say from Facebook. I didn't put that information there, Social Media 55 did. Because of that success, I'm planning to sit down with them soon to discuss upgrading our engagement to increase our exposure.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

I hear from the account manager at least once a month to bring me up to date on their work and to ask me what else I need. Sometimes I just tell him to keep doing what you’re doing when he calls to make sure that everything is OK. He’s very eager to please and to make sure that I understand what they’re doing. Even though I don't really understand the technical side of it, he’s always available to explain how they create exposure.

Their attention to detail and their effort to make sure that we’re on the same page.

I have no idea. I don't have much to compare them to but they’ve done great for me and I’ve recommended them to several other business acquaintances.

Don’t wait. Too many people stand on the sidelines because they don't realize that social media is a very valuable venue. If you're not proactive in that arena then you're lagging behind every other business out there. At least sit-down and listen to why their work could bring dividends to your business. It’s another way of creating movement and awareness.

Overall Score They’re very proactive and eager to please.
    They’ve generated more business than what I've spent.
    I've referred them multiple times already.

Social Media Management for Realtor

"I’m impressed with how fast my social media presence has grown."

2014 - Ongoing

Helping a start-up develop brand recognition, Social Media 55 built a website and created/has been managing Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.

Nicholas Messina
President, Real Estate 514

The number of followers has reached 10,000 in three years, generating more business leads, while third-party websites have covered the rapidly expanding business in their articles. Highly responsive and professional, they're invested in building trust and personal connections with their clients.

I'm the president of Real Estate 514.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

When I started my company about three years ago, I needed to build my brand and get my name out there. I was looking for a partner to help me with that.

I didn't have any social media presence, so they created my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Usually, we meet in person and discuss the strategies that they implement for me. They also built my website and helped me develop a brand identity by designing professional logos for me.

How did you come to work with them?

I found them and some other agencies through Google search. When I met with Social Media 55, I felt a more personal touch, so I chose them.

I've spent about $10,000.

I started working with them in August 2014 and the relationship is ongoing.

I have over 10,000 followers, all of whom are my potential clients. Because of the recognition Social Media 55 generated for me, other websites contact me with requests to write articles about my business. The articles, in turn, bring me even more leads, but I attribute 100% of the credit for the growth of my business to Social Media 55.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're very responsive and work quickly: when I call them, someone is always available to speak with me and implement the changes that I propose within 15–20 minutes. They're proactive and always meet my deadlines, even if it's a last-minute request. We meet once a month to go over the progress, and we usually communicate via email or phone.

They made me a real contender in my business field. I’m impressed with how fast my social media presence has grown.

Nothing comes to mind. They did an excellent job helping me expand my business when I just started my company.

Trust them. In the beginning, I tried to control everything, but then I realized that I'm dealing with something they know more about.

Social Media Management and e-Commerce for a Perfume Company

“Our sales increased so much that we had to add a whole new division to the company.”

2012 - Ongoing

Initial marketing success has led to a long-term partnership in which Social Media 55 posts platform content, responds to customers, and handles ad campaigns. They also manage all e-commerce backend needs.

Joseph Jivago
Vice President, Jivago Brands

Their efforts to help a luxury brand cultivate its fan base on social media, combined with a successful e-commerce design, have provided major boosts to both site traffic and sales. The team’s marketing expertise, entrepreneurial spirit, and reliability have made them ideal outsourcing partners.

We're a luxury perfume retailer based in Beverly Hills. We've earned around $125 million in retail sales since our founding in 1994, and our products are distributed in major high-end department stores throughout the US as well as worldwide. We also offer several non-fragrance products and are currently in the process of creating some new categories within the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

We realized we were lacking an online presence and that our website also looked dated. We needed someone who could help us with those issues.

When they started in 2012, they initially spearheaded our social media engagement and provided our content. Since then, they've continued to help us with marketing and branding, which includes handling our inbound messages, requests, and any posts we make on Facebook. They also build out any ads we need in order to boost interest in our product or build our fan base, and they occasionally do small pay-per-click campaigns for us using Google AdWords.

In addition to that, they built the online store for our e-commerce site when we added that in 2014, and they’re essentially the backbone of our website. They interface with customer service and deal with the shipping department at our warehouse, as well as handle incoming orders on the back end and coordinate shipping of certain products. Thanks to them, we've been able to separate the retail and wholesale ends of our business, which has been crucial because we don't have the people in-house to manage that.

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

We’ve actually worked with them since before they officially became Social Media 55, although their team has remained the same the whole time. Their president approached us directly and offered to work with us. He explained that, based on who we were, we really needed a presence on Facebook and Instagram, but this was when those platforms were still fairly new for advertising, so we were hesitant. They made an effort to justify why it was important and where we could go if we built up our online presence, so we ultimately accepted. Back then, we had no idea it was going to become something this vital. We managed to get a little bit ahead of the curve.

We've been working with them since March of 2012.

The e-commerce site has yielded good results. There have been major increases in regular traffic and sales in a way that exceeded our expectations; we'd dabbled in online sales before using in-house staff and we didn't have nearly the same amount of success. With them, our sales increased so much that we had to add a whole new division to the company. On top of that, outsourcing to them, rather than building a new in-house staff, has saved us a lot of money.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

They're the most responsive company we deal with when it comes to answering the phone. They're always available and the customer service has been way above our expectations.

I like that they're a combination of entrepreneurs and experts in the field of marketing. They take time to really learn your business and your industry, and they employ tools and methods that help you turn a better profit. It's not just about the marketing or the e-commerce platform: they understand our strengths and weaknesses, and they adapt our campaigns to them. They've also done a great job maintaining the integrity of our brand, which was a big challenge for us when our company was evolving because we didn't have the time or know-how to take responsibility for the website.

They're incredibly consistent with who they are and what they do, so trust them to do it. Their team may be small, but they’re passionate and knowledgeable in their industry, and it's their mission to deliver success to any business they work with—that's only improved over the years. We're quite satisfied with their service and the results they've fed us. I believe that improvements on their end will come through us assigning new tasks and new opportunities, so there’s no need to be afraid to push their skills.

Overall Score We're completely satisfied with their service.
    We were their first clients, so it's almost not fair with how much we’ve gotten for our money.
    We like to see the people we love be successful, and if their team can help facilitate that we'll absolutely recommend them.

Social Media Management for Bagel Business

“He (Joseph, Social Media 55) gets the job done and [responds] immediately."

May 2012 - Ongoing

Social Media 55 provides social media management by posting photos and other content to Facebook and Instagram. They continue to refine the marketing strategy in order to further engage potential customers.

Montreal, Quebec
Owner, Bagel Business

Their high-quality photos increased brand exposure and brought in new customers. Social Media 55 is flexible when accommodating project goals and financial limitations. With a collaborative approach, their social media marketing expertise beats traditional marketing methods.

I’m the owner of a food and bagel shop.

What challenges were you trying to address with Social Media 55?

I started the company four years ago and realized we could leverage social media to bring attention to the store and drive business. Lacking the necessary skills myself, I reached out to Social Media 55 for social media management.

Within the first few months of opening, I sat down with Social Media 55 and explained what goals I wanted to achieve. They worked with me to achieve the results I wanted within my financial limits. Once the initial digital marketing efforts were successful, we contracted them for more intensive work. They currently manage and produce content for our Facebook and Instagram accounts on an ongoing basis. Joseph (Advertising Director, Social Media 55) comes to the store and takes photos of the food we prepare and posts them online.

We work directly with Joseph (Advertising Director, Social Media 55).

How did you come to work with Social Media 55?

I saw one of their Facebook ads and contacted them.

We’ve spent around $25,000-$30,000, thus far.

We started working together in May 2012 and the engagement is ongoing.

Their social media work has increased brand exposure and thus, led to business growth. Instagram and Facebook are great platforms for visually highlighting our food and interacting with customers. It works and the proof is in the customers that come to the store. We get a lot of customers from outside the area who saw our products on social media and make a point to stop by on their way home or to work. Social Media 55 put us ahead of our competition in a way that has surprised us.

How did Social Media 55 perform from a project management standpoint?

Since day one, Joseph’s been flexible to work within my abilities and finances. As we grow, I try to sit down with him and figure out how we can do more. To that end, he modifies his services and approach.

He physically comes to the store to take product photos. Seeing the work being done in-person puts my mind at ease. I also have high standards, but I’m comfortable with the content he puts out there.

No. I only wish I could increase the social media budget because that’s how much I believe in it.

Ask questions because they’re attentive, enthusiastic, and experienced. I’m confident in Joseph’s work because he gets the job done.