Think Web. Think Smart. ūüí°

Gold

Outsmart the competition with best-in-class digital marketing services. With over 150 ‚≠ź‚≠ź‚≠ź‚≠ź‚≠ź reviews online, SmartSites is America's #1 rated digital marketing agency. Call ūüďě (201) 870 6000 for a free consultation! Get more traffic. Acquire more customers. Sell more stuff. SmartSites works for businesses of all sizes. SmartSites is a Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner.

Winner of dozens website design awards and three-time Inc5000 (2017-2019) fastest growing company. Let us grow your company.

Paramus, NJ

Porsche, Harvard University, Rakuten, Poker Stars, Mickey Truck Bodies, A-Absolute Plumbing, NJIT, Rockville Interiors

Digital Marketing for Data Center Company Image

Ecommerce Website & Digital Marketing Image

Ecommerce Website & Digital Marketing

Ecommerce (Magento) Development, Complex Integrations, Organic SEO

PPC & SEO Strategy for Sleepwear Company

"Everything has flowed smoothly."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Taking over from a previous agency, SmartSites Digital Marketing manages PPC and SEO efforts for a sleepwear retailer. The team created testing plans and landing pages during the engagement.

Wyckoff, New Jersey
Gustavo Sanchez
CEO, jijamas

The team at SmartSites Digital Marketing has delivered excellent results for the business. The results have been spectacular. They're responsive, dedicated, and skilled in their field. Their accessibility is also noteworthy.

We are an e-commerce company that manufactures and sells jijamas, a line of incredibly soft sleepwear.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites Digital Marketing?

We hired SmartSites to help us manage and excel our PPC and SEO efforts. The required transitioning from another agency.

Our over-arching goal was to increase our sales through organic SEO and paid search. We had to stay profitable while doing so. A secondary objective is to increase sales from non-branded keywords (in a profitable manner).

We interviewed several agencies and based on their experience and skillset, we believed they were the best equipped to help us reach our goals.

The transitioned from our previous agency in a way that kept the business moving forward without issues. They assessed our in-market performance and made recommendations that included the creation of relevant landing pages and a testing plan to assess the PPC plan.

I have a day-to-day account manager (Michael) who is great and who runs my business within Smartsites. He leverages the different teams within the agency. For example he worked hand-in-hand with me and the SEO team to ensure we are all synced and aligned. They are all very accessible and easy to work with.

So far, our results have been great. We have kept the core business running while in parallel, we've implemented a plan to capture more non-branded-keyword volume. Our cost/conversion is within our objective and we feel well prepared for the uptick in Q4

We have weekly meetings, and many times have had more than one meeting per week. Everything has flowed smoothly.

I am impressed with the knowledge and dedication from Michael, who manages my account. He is very accessible and spends a lot of time assessing my business results. He makes good recommendations and also tells me when he doesn't agree with my thinking, which is also a sign of a healthy business relationship.

Time will tell, right now we are on the right plan and we will stick to it.

Overall Score Great knowledge and service
    Very easy to contact, meet and schedule meetings with them
    I find it to be great value
    Their knowledge and service is fantastic
    I highly recommend them

Website Refresh for Review Guide Company

"The team is very knowledgeable and persistent when it comes to finding out issues and providing solutions."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

SmartSites Digital Marketing refreshed a website for a review guide company. The team redesigned the client's existing WordPress site to enhance their branding.

Jeff Van Blarcom
Founder, Securities CE

The new design of the site has received complients from outside sources. SmartSites Digital Marketing is transparent and communicative, facilitating a collaborative relationship. The team goes above and beyond to find solutions.

We are the authors of the industry leading, Wiley exam review guides, which have helped tens of thousands pass their exams and accelerate their careers. I am the Founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites Digital Marketing?

I hired SmartSites for a visual refresh of my website and to assist with organic lead generation.

The goal was to improve conversions and increase organic visitors to the website.

I interviewed various firms and like their portfolio, professionalism, and cost.

We met at their office a few times to go over goals, branding, and ultimately design ideas. From their, their team put together a few mock up ideas and we went back and forth until they were looking good. Matt and the team then implemented the designs on WordPress and went through QA stages before and after launching.

I worked mainly with Matt who coordinated the project with designers, developers, and seo strategists.

The site itself looks better than ever and I have received lots of compliments on it.

We would talk regularly on the phone, via email, and in person about once per month. We also had access to the project portal which allowed us to see changes in real time.

The team is very knowledgeable and persistent when it comes to finding out issues and providing solutions. Their communication is very fast and transparent.

The organic traffic is not where I hoped it would be yet, but they are continually trying new approaches to improve it.

Web Design for Economic-Growth Consulting Firm

"They were very patient in working through multiple options with me."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

SmartSites designed a website for an economic-growth consulting firm. Their team created the site's home page and interior pages to create a cohesive brand.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Chad Chancellor
CEO, Next Move Group

Since the design launched, revenue has increased by 42%. SmartSites effectively manages projects through effective communication. Their team is creative and professional.

Next Move Group is a consulting firm focused on creating economic growth for small to mid-sized companies, communities, and non-profit organizations. We do this by way of 3 primary services: site selection consulting for small to mid-sized companies, executive search consulting for small to mid-sized communities and non-profit organizations, and economic development consulting for small to mid-sized communities. I am the Co-Founder and CEO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

We hired them to help design us a homepage and interior pages which would tie together our 3 service offerings into one cohesive mission and brand.

We wanted our leads and revenue to increase.

We searched online for various potential vendors, and I liked the designs I saw SmartSites had built for other customers.

Once we selected the vendor, SmartSites had a kickoff web call to get our thoughts and align themselves with our wants. They then gave us unlimited revisions until we were totally happy with the design.

We were assigned an overall relationship manager, a project manager, and technical people worked on the design.

Our revenue is up 42% since implementing the design, October will be our best month ever by double. I am elated with the job SmartSites did.

Very, I give it a 10 out of 10. Their project manager Olivia communicated with me very well.

They were very patient in working through multiple options with me. Their design team is simply amazing.

No, I could not be happier.

Overall Score I cannot say enough good things about them. I am delighted.
    They made themselves available at convenient tiems for me.
    I feel I got more value than I payed for, they are very good.
    Their design is superb, their communication was superb, I love them!
    1,000%

SEO & PPC Campaign Management for Hat Retailer

"I really feel like I chose the right agency to entrust my business to."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

SmartSites coordinates ongoing SEO and PPC campaigns for a hat retailer. They make prioritized recommendations for improvements and develop strategic plans to address all needs.

Bronx, New York
Brian Chun
CEO, Hat Heaven

SmartSites’ efforts have increased ROI and organic rankings in just two months of work. The team is accessible and experienced, making for a smooth working relationship. They offer practical solutions but are also receptive to outside ideas.

I am the owner of Hat Heaven, a premium headwear retailer.

PPC & SEO.

Better communication and better ad performance.

I've worked with several marketing companies and none of them worked out. I found about SmartSites through a Google Ad.

We started off with Dylan (Paid Search Specialist, SmartSites) and Ashley (Senior Project Manager, SmartSites) auditing my PPC campaigns along with my website. They provided a long list of recommendations on what needed to be changed broken out by priority levels.

Dylan was my PPC manager for Facebook and Google Ads. Ashley was my SEO manager.

They have increased return on investment from 2-1 to 4-1 within their second month. My organic rankings are steadily growing thanks to Ashley's hard work.

They are always available for immediate support, and their advice is always spot-on. I have faith in their experience and expertise in web marketing, and they are not afraid to both take my input and at the same time give their own.

I really feel like I chose the right agency to entrust my business to. Marketing agencies are a human resource-driven industry, more than any other field. The quality of the people behind the name means a lot. I am lucky to have people like Ashley and Dylan on my side. If you're like me and are running a business in the 21st century, you cannot survive without a good e-commerce store; and every good store needs great marketing.

No, I'm 100% satisfied with their performance.

Overall Score Extremely satisfied with their work and the results that they've delivered.
    Very attentive and responsive to my meeting requests.
    The PPC management fee and SEO monthly charges are definitely worth the investment.
    By the far the best marketing company I've worked with.
    I highly recommend you arm yourself with one of the very best agencies out there and go with SmartSites.

PPC Management for Lighting Retailer

"I've worked with many companies and Smart Sites has them beat by a mile!"

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

SmartSites revamped a Google Ads account to improve cost per conversion and increase absolute conversion numbers.

Lynbrook, New York
Lloyd Schoenberg
CEO, Search Lighting

Sales have consistently increased since SmartSites came onboard. To date, they’ve been responsive and quick with project updates. They excel at following through on details.

Searchlighting.com is a division of Aimrite Lighting, a lighting showroom established by my father, A. Arthur Schoenberg in 1960. Our first location was in Rockville Centre, Long Island, NY. In 1973, at the age of nineteen, I became responsible for running the showroom upon the premature death of my father. In 1978, I moved the showroom to Lynbrook, LI, NY. In the year 2000, we embarked on taking the Mom & Pop mentality of our showroom nationwide with the help of the Internet. Sincerely, Lloyd D. Schoenberg (CEO)

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

Pay Per Click Advertising.

Increase Conversion Value and Conversion Amount.

My team searched for the best PPC company and we came across SmartSites through an ad.

Working with Dylan has been a great experience. He completely restructured my Google account and drastically improved performance. By March of 2019, we'd already surpassed all online sales from 2018.

I worked directly with Dylan, and he worked with his development team to fix a few product feed issues, along with ensuring conversion tracking was properly installed.

The results have been great! Sales keep increasing and I'm a happy camper.

Dylan was very responsive and provided frequent updates on account changes and updates.

Their responsiveness and attention to detail. I've worked with many companies and Smart Sites has them beat by a mile!

Zero suggestions. They've completely turned my business around.

Overall Score Lesson Learned: Find a marketing company that truly cares about their client's success!
    Scheduling was easy. Dylan and I have spoken weekly since October.
    Their PPC management cost is worth every penny!
    There were zero errors and issues with restructuring my account.
    Highly recommended!

SEO & PPC for Air Duct & Vent Cleaning Service

"Our business is improving, and their positioning tactics are doing wonders."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

SmartSites provides ongoing support in improving a business’ web positioning. They made changes to an existing website, implement new, effective SEO techniques, and create product designs.

Wallington, New Jersey
David Jaros
Co-Owner, Air Duct Brothers

The improved website and overall design for the business have helped strengthen their online presence, leading to more engagement and compliments from customers. As a team, SmartSites continues to bring value to the collaboration, using their project management skills and SEO expertise.

I’m a co-owner of Air Duct Brothers, which is a dryer vent and air duct cleaning company. I run the business with my brother.

What challenge were you trying to address with SmartSites?

We hired them to help with our web positioning. We did an advertisement with magazine that is mailed to people around New Jersey, but we didn’t find it very satisfying. Because of this, we decided to hire someone to take care of SEO and web positioning for us. Being on any page other than the first would mean we weren’t going to get a lot of business, so we needed to work on that.

SmartSites liked our existing website, so they just changed several things in order to help us be recognized on Google. They also managed our PPC and Google Ads efforts, focusing on how it would affect the positioning of our website.

Also, we’d inherited our name from another business, and SmartSites suggested we should change it in order to be more air duct-cleaning oriented, and have that term included in the name of the business. Additionally, they helped design our trucks based on what they thought would be more effective.

We worked with four people from their team altogether. I was in contact with Michael (Co-CEO and COO, SmartSites) and Anita (Director of Project Management, SmartSites). She kept an eye on everything. Over the years, there’ve been other people from their team who provide input on our positioning strategy.

How did you come to work with SmartSites?

I wasn‚Äôt involved in finding them, so I can‚Äôt comment on that process. However, we had a meeting with them, and they explained what they were capable of in the short and long term. They asked us about our goals and where we saw ourselves in 1‚Äď2 years, then started elaborating on what kinds of services they provide, how they tacked them, what projects they‚Äôd worked on, and so on.

We spend around $80,000 per year with them.

We started working with SmartSites in January 2016.

We’ve been continuously receiving great feedback from clients. Our web positioning has improved so much that people find us when searching for local companies and call us. Even though we’re a small business, SmartSites has tackled our web positioning in such a way that, when someone looks for air duct cleaning in Clifton or Paramus, New Jersey, for example, we will automatically appear locally.

This visibility has definitely been a game-changer for us. As soon as SmartSites implemented their techniques, we noticed a huge spike in our calls and in the number of deals we closed.

How did SmartSites perform from a project management standpoint?

They take care of everything, from our web positioning to the website management. We don‚Äôt need to do anything to manage the workload. They have full control over the management of our website. We meet with them in person as frequently as we can‚ÄĒI‚Äôd say it happens every other month. On a weekly basis, we stay in touch with them via email, and we call their office if we need them immediately.

SmartSites is a great company, and we feel comfortable with them. We’ve never had a problem communicating with Mike. All of our requests are answered right away. As far as communication goes, they’re top-notch.

They’ve done a great deal of work for us. Our business is improving, and their positioning tactics are doing wonders. Michael is very hands-on. He’s there to answer any questions we may have. That attribute is something that we like because they always hear our feedback.

The only thing I think they could improve is their accounts payable. Every time we submit a payment, there seems to be a certain misunderstanding. Sometimes we’re charged too little, and other times it’s a bit more. We always correct these mistakes within a day or two, but it’s an annoying thing to have to stay on top of and make sure we’re squared away.

Clients should keep an eye on how much money they’re paying SmartSites. Because they have full access to our cards, they usually charge us whatever amount we’ve agreed upon, but there is sometimes miscommunication with those in charge of their finances.

Overall Score We’ve had a few issues, but we’re always making improvements on both ends, and they’re open to that.
    There aren’t really any deadlines. When the month is over, the goals are met, so we’re 100% satisfied.
    They’re not the cheapest company out there, but we’re fine with paying extra for extra service.
    They deliver on the promises we agreed upon when we first started. Whatever they’re doing, it’s working great for us.
    We have recommended them to at least three companies already.

Web Dev & SEO for Dental Practice

"SmartSites was able to put all the pieces of the puzzle together."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

SmartSites designed a new website for a dental practice. They continue to develop and run PPC advertising and SEO services.

Cliffside Park, New Jersey
Dr. Leonid Rubinov DDS PHD
President, Real Smile Dental

The marketing efforts of SmartSites gained new patients and increased business for the practice. They handle all aspects of the process, communicating effectively through calls and email about any updates to the project.

Real Smile Dental is a general and cosmetic dentistry practice.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

We built a new website, SEO and Pay Per Click management.

Goal was to grow my dental practice.

Mike and SmartSites came highly recommended.

I knew there was something that needed to be done with my online presence but I was challenged with what my primary focus should be. SmartSites was able to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Michael spent time with me understanding who I wanted my target audience to be. This way, we were able to build a new website and created a strong online presence.

I worked directly with my project manager - Mike.

I attained many new patients thanks to the work that SmartSites has done.

We worked through emails and phone calls. It was very effectice.

Working with SmartSites was extremely beneficial for my practice and I would highly recommend them.

None

Web Development for Printing Company

"We gave them our vision, and they brought it to life."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

SmartSites designed a website and an e-commerce platform, then analyzed data to guide advertising purchases.

Englewood, New Jersey
Prince Canaan
VP, Hampshire Label

This project quickly improved revenue, leads, and web traffic. SmartSites earned trust by facilitating clear, direct communication with their client. The team explained each stage of the process, made helpful suggestions, and established an easy, efficient workflow.

We're printing organization, and I'm a VP.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

We partnered with SmartSites to bring our companies onto the web. SmartSites helped us with every aspect: website design, advertising, analytics, e-commerce, and more.

Our goals were to bring our companies online and to generate traffic and revenue. We had a poor online presence before we teamed up with SmartSites. SmartSites helped us create a professional web presence and generate more leads.

We chose them from a referral.

We gave SmartSites our domain names and scoped out a plan of action before they started our project. They designed our website and created an e-commerce platform for one of our companies. Then we began advertising and analytics. SmartSite continues to monitor all our websites and advertising dollars.

The project team had four people, each covering a specific role or area of the process. Three years later, we're still working with them.

We began our partnership with zero online presence or knowledge. Today, our online presence has increased our leads, sales revenue, and paid and organic traffic. We have high expectations, and they meet them.

Communication is key, and they nail it. We started with one point of contact, who laid out the project and brought the designated staff on board. The transition was smooth because they learned our process and product. They help us understand the process and choose the best approach. SmartSites uses an online tool that allowed us to communicate with every team member at the click of a button.

The most impressive thing is their communication. Since 90% of their work is remote, we're lucky to have a partner with the right tools. SmartSites has learned our product and suggested how we could make a difference. We gave them our vision, and they brought it to life. We're comfortable giving them free range with our online presence.

This company is impressive, and they're going in the right direction. I don't see an area of their team that shows weakness.

Overall Score We wish we could give them six stars.
    It's easy and flexible.
    It's in line with market value.
    It's excellent.
    We have already done so.

Web Dev & SEO for Proxy Solution Company

"SmartSites made it seem like we were their only client."

Mar. 2016 - May 2019

SmartSites developed a website for a proxy solution company. The team also implemented and tested SEO and PPC strategies.

Paramus, New Jersey
Director of Business Development, Proxy Solution Company

The new site markedly increased monthly customer acquisition numbers. SmartSites' quick and effective approach allowed them to meet deadlines. The thoroughness of their digital marketing efforts made them a valuable partner.

I’m the head of business development for a proxy solution company.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

We needed help building our website and running SEO and PPC campaigns.

We wanted a good ROI where advertising costs are less than client acquisition costs.

I don’t know. SmartSites was selected prior to me joining the company.

SmartSites started with a thorough plan for our new website. They did research on all of our top competitors including some that I was unaware of. Their website plan included hundreds of pages. They also created strategies for SEO and PPC, trying a number of things to ultimately help us find what was most profitable.

I worked directly with the project manager who then worked with many other people at SmartSites.

The new site was better than any of our competitors. We acquired over 50 customers per month thanks to their digital marketing efforts.

SmartSites was very effective. I had no complaints.

The speed and thoroughness of their work most impressive. SmartSites made it seem like we were their only client.

No, I can’t think of any areas of improvement.

PPC Marketing for Real Estate Company

"They're great communicators that really care for their clients."

SmartSites helped a real estate company generate leads by applying PPC to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google. They identified goals and opportunities as the project progressed.

Teaneck, New Jersey
Marketing Coordinator, Links Residential

Within months of implementing SmartSite's work, both site traffic and lead count have increased by about 50%, exceeding expectations. Their team stayed on top of communication, making sure they understood the business well and suggesting paths to improvement.

Marketing Coordinator for a Residential Real Estate firm in Northern New Jersey.

For what projects/services did your company hire SmartSites?

Paid Advertising via Facebook, LinkedIn & Google as well as some small site optimizations

Increase lead count and grow our company to help our agents reach more local homebuyers and sellers.

Research of local firms throughout the tri-state area.

We started off with meetings to identify our goals and what we wanted SmartSites help with. They identified an opportunity to grow our leads through Paid search on Facebook, LinkedIn & Google. Within a few weeks we were rolling on these sites getting a good amount of leads per week. Small site optimizations made it easier for potential clients to scroll through our listings and contact us easier.

There were 3-4 people involved from the vendor. Helping us during the sales process and then 1-2 helping us when it came down to doing the site optimizations and advertising.

We saw Site Traffic increase as well as lead count by about 50% within the first 2 months. We wanted growth by about 20-25% with their help, so they exceeded our expectations.

Excellent, I mainly communicated with them through Skype & Email. We also had bi-weekly calls to understand the results of our campaigns and to identify potential opportunities to improve

They're great communicators that really care for their clients. We are a small company, but we still got a ton of attention. The results were better than what we ever expected

Nope. I hope to work with SmartSites for years to come

Overall Score They are awesome and I will continue to work with them on their advertising and site optimizations
    Costs were very comparable with local companies
    I already have and will continue to

Gold