Indianapolis Certified Public Accountants
Our firm was founded in Downtown Indianapolis in 1943 by Anthony J. Jerman. For decades, Mr. Jerman. maintained a small accounting practice at the corner of Market Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, primarily serving clients in Central Indiana. Mr. Jerman took his first partner, John R. Gallagher, in 1968. Today, SHJ is a bit bigger than it was in Mr. Jerman's day. We moved to our present location at 1402 North Capitol Avenue on December 1, 2007.
In addition to our three partners/members, SHJM maintains a full staff of CPAs, degreed accountants, paraprofessionals, and support professionals, each committed to providing our clients with hands-on, thorough service. Many things have changed since 1943. But one thing has not: our dedication to doing the best work for our clients, in an open, professional, friendly environment.