A fresh visual approach to your marketing

Who is Rosa Fierro?

I am a friendly Art Director and Designer who love to collaborate with my clients to find the best solutions for their marketing and communications projects.

I design marketing materials to help multiculturally-oriented companies to expand their reach to new markets with a simple and effective design.

I am here to help you make your projects a reality. If you enjoy working with a partner who really listens to you, understands your needs and who shares your passion for growing a business, we are on the same path!

I value long-term relationships with clients based on communication, trust, and collaboration. Before offering you solutions,

I will go through a process to focus on your specific needs because your business is unique. After you put so much time and effort in creating your products or services, your visual identity and communications should represent how great your business is!

Do you need to inform, help, educate, sell, promote, or motivate your audience to take action? These are some of the ways I can help you:

Identity Design

Marketing Collateral

Translations

I want to be part of your familia! Someone whom you can count on. I will be just a phone call, Skype or email away. Contact me so we can discuss your specific needs and create a plan just for you!

We can work on a per-project basis or with a retainer. If you want to learn more about Rosa Fierro Design, please visit my website at www.rosafierro.com Let's talk. I am ready to help!

Freelancer