Complete Web Solution

We, at R and D Infotech , are the best for Android Application Development. Feed us requirement and our Android App Developers will strive for the best output possible. R and D Infotech is well placed with technical and design expertise that runs the gamut of Android application and game development. We have incredible on-demand capacity and a stable of engineers and designers specializing exclusively in Android apps development.

From first contact and discussion of your idea to the final release on Google Play, everything we do is client-centered. Watch as your vision becomes a reality. Connect with Dark Bear Web Solutions Android App Developers and get your desired application needs fulfilled.

jaipur, India
  • 305-A, Royal World, In Front Of City Center, Jaipur
    jaipur, RJ 302002

Mr. Mabue - Checked T.V. - South Africa

Mr. Vikas Goyal - Mandir Dekhoo

Mr. Nitin - Solution Bridge

Mr. Gaurav - Sharp Crop

Gadi Solution

The No. 1 car and bike app of India for new and used car and bike research, the Gadi Solution app, answers all your automobile related queries online. Not Only Buying and Selling Of Cars And Bikes This App Do Lots Of For You Like Insurance, Loan, Gadi Service, Road Side Assistance, Rental Service, RTO Service & OBV.

Apna Khet

Your online commercial center for vegetables and natural products shopping which conveys straight to your doorsteps, Fresh and Quickly. Beat the activity bedlam, bother of finding a parking space, sitting tight in line for charging. Spare time, vitality, fuel and cash too. Select vegetables and organic products online from our simple to-utilize portable application interface and appreciate accommodation more than ever with issue free conveyance!

Bollywood Ringtone

This is a superb Bollywood accumulation with the most recent ringtones that will put a grin all over unfailingly.

We give numerous new component in this application that are recorded beneath:-

1. In this application we can play melody, delay it and stop it.

2. We can set as a default ringtone.

3. We can set default ringtone on notice.

4. We can set default ringtone on caution.

5. We can share the ringtone , melodies and download it.

Checked TV

Who Are We...
Checked TV is a Black owned Social TV Programme established on the 1 May 2017 and it's operating under See It First Communication Agency (PTY) LTD.

What We Do...
Our Programme is an Internet TV which will do Marketing, Advertising, Announcements and also share the Links. Our Marketing, Advertising and Announcements will be presented in SA Sign Language. We sell the videos that will be broadcasted on our TV.

The idea is to have presenters telling viewers/ our audiences about the Companies, Government, NGO's, their services and products.

How Are We Going To Do That...
Our presenters telling viewers/ our audiences about the Companies, Government, NGO's, their services and products. This will be done through presenting all these in SA Sign Language with a voice over and subtitles.

Sharp Crop

SharpCrop(First And Only On Demand Gents/Mens Home Salon)- We are as of now working in jaipur. We are centered around giving stylist administrations ,gaining practical experience in both customary and present day barbershop benefits at home. At the SharpCrop (First And Only On Demand Gents/Mens Home Salon) , You will really encounter your hair stylist, reclassified! To improve your experience even, SharpCrop Barber now has an application to make your hair stylist encounter a ton better. SharpCrop stage enables experts home salons administrations and hair stylists by dealing with their arrangements, promoting, cash and customer connections. Customers can inquiry and book arrangements in our application and get benefit at home.

Sattvik Bhojan

Sattvic Bhojan proudly introduce the rich and traditional food of ancient India this well tested recipe from time unaccountable is well known as the best food for our health and soul. The Sattvic Bhojan has been the ultimate balance diet to serve with necessary elements requires for our healthy eating usually prescribed by dietitian. We have carefully design the delicious, rich and cultured food for healthy society.

Aapna Didwana

Didwana largest watch news application .It's easy to use & share. Didwana live update daily.

Solution Bridge

We know the estimation of client and their connection with us so we used to keep up our contact through our client for general examination of administrations that we had give as of now.

Mandir Dekhoo

MandirDekhoo.com is an initiative by VG Group team for the people to view all religious places online

Multiple Dev Projects for Online Web Solutions Company

“They’re cost-effective for me, even after the scope increased.”

2016 - Ongoing

R and D Infotech worked on multiple development projects for a design and marketing agency. Projects included the implementation of a third-party API, a portal of websites, and an Android mobile application.

Founder, Online Web Solutions Company

Communicating well and managing the projects effectively, R and D are excellent partners that take care to properly understand the projects, their scope of work, and the specific requirements. They offer interesting ideas and guidance throughout and are professional and reliable at all times.

I am the owner of a digital design, development, and marketing agency.

What challenge were you trying to address with R and D Infotech?

I have worked with them on multiple projects, both my own and on behalf of clients.

One of the most complex projects we’ve worked on together was for an Indian property listings portal. R and D helped me implement a third-party API, and they provided PHP, Ajax, JavaScript, and jQuery development.

We also worked on a portal of religious sites. Users can find the location and contact number of a particular place, as well as get directions to it.

Currently, they’re working on an Android application for me.

They assigned a team of designers, content writers, and developers.

How did you come to work with R and D Infotech?

I found them using a local portal with multiple resource categories.

The total cost of their work has been close to $10,000. Our scope increased over time, and the budget increased accordingly

I have been working with them for 3 years.

How did R and D Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication is frequent and very good. We use WhatsApp, email, and the telephone. They make an effort to clarify my requirements and provide Excel task sheets. I’ve also received wireframes.

There have been some 1 or 2 day delays because of requirement increases on my end. They’re cost-effective for me, even after the scope increased. The team is reliable and hard-working.

They communicate well and are able to guide me on which choices are good for me.

Cost is a major part of a project for many people. We haven’t had an issue with this. My priority is service and I’m satisfied with them in this regard.

Customers should negotiate with them. It’s important to have everything ready before starting the work. After the wireframing part is done, we can determine if there is a need to increase the scope. R and D requires a lot of information about concerns, current issues, style, and so on. They will go through each and every image, and almost each and every text.

They are a little costly, relative to the Indian market.
    The quality of work is very good.
    I guarantee that they can work well for anyone I refer them to.