Perfect and Reliable Partners

PRP Webs brings three things on table:

1) More leads for you

2) Making Your life easy with everything related to Web managed by us

3) Honesty and Integrity

Jaipur, India
  • 36/6, Kiran Path Mansarovar Sector 3
    Jaipur, RJ 302020
  • 2514 Jamacha Road #50233
    El Cajon, CA 92019

DonatelloDoors, TheLipBar,BharatCompare, AAAMortgageTraining,VSFMarketing,KaashthKari

Furniture Website Image

Furniture Website

They wanted to sell products offline but would like to showcase some of their furniture online for their clients.

We worked on a plan while making website easy to navigate while allowing users to easily contact the company with just a simple click.

TheLipBar Image

TheLipBar

Lipbar wanted to have beautiful store and keeping the steps to checkout bare minimum. With lots of images, sliders and using the real estate of the page fully, we have achieved both the goals.

Donatelllo Doors Image

Donatelllo Doors

Doors Customization is one of the challenging this to do and equally difficult for the owner to sell that door. To make selection of the parts of the door easier, this site offers Wizard and we integrated that complex Wizard script seamlessly with the other parts of the website and it works like a magic.

Website Design & Dev for Digital Marketing Agency

"The communication skills and delivery was nothing but white-glove treatment."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

PRP Webs has supported the creation of a WordPress website with design, development, and consulting. They've provided strategies for SEO, content and graphics, and marketing.

Tampa, Florida
Owner, Digital Marketing Agency

The look-and-feel and accessibility of the new website have been enhanced. In addition, the site sees better traffic and generates more leads. Working with PRP Webs has been an enjoyable experience.

I am the owner of a marketing agency out of Tampa, Florida

For what projects/services did your company hire PRP Webs?

We hired this company for guidance and help in completing our modern new marketing website

Our goals were to build an informative website for the public. In addition, we wanted to portray our markets we cater to, our service area locations, the solutions we offer, and portfolio. We also wanted to improve our sales and bottom line.

We held online interviews, skype messages, and the company needed to pass all requirements.

We needed a new brand and feel on the web. Also, the graphics, content, SEO, linking, speed, and messaging were off. We evaluated all website sections and developed a marketing plan to execute the new website initiatives. 1. Wordpress CMS 2. Developed graphics strategy 3. Developed SEO strategies 4. Developed marketing strategies 5. Developed content strategy 6. Developed mockups 7. Designed and developed. 8. Finish product: https://www.vsfmarketing.com/

The team consisted of many qualified websites & digital marketing professionals throughout the world. 1. PHP Developers 2. Graphic designers 3. Content writers 4. SEO professionals 5. Business consulting

Since going live with our new website our traffic, leads, website load times, and overall branding of VSF marketing are compared to night and day!

We used all types of software and collaboration tools to effectively communicate.

The communication skills and delivery was nothing but white-glove treatment.

We were delighted to work with this company from start to finish.

Overall Score If we had 6 stars that would be my rating!
    We communicated through skype, email--No issues
    They are not the cheapest at 1st , but they finish all work on time, no 3rd time redo's!
    All communication was timely, as well as work efforts
    Immediatley we will refer when opportunity arise!

Web Redesign for Horse Veterinary Practice

"The speed at which they work and their communication skills set them apart."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

PRP Webs redesigned a website for a horse veterinary practice. Their team provides web maintenance and customization services.

San Diego, California
Christi Garfinkel
DVM, Veterinary

The redesigned site has improved speed and has led to an increase in business. PRP Webs adheres to deadlines and effectively manages projects. the team is professional, communicative, and talented.

Christi Garfinkel DVM is an ambulatory equine practice in San Diego California. Our practice service area is from Imperial beach to Encinitas, from Ramona to Pine Valley and everywhere in between. Dr. Garfinkel offers a wide range of horse medical services including wellness care, advanced equine dentistry, Pre-Purchase exams, equine lameness workups, and horse reproduction. I am a Partner in this business and manage everything for example inventory, staff, and finance.

For what projects/services did your company hire PRP Webs?

I hired PRP Webs for our Website Maintainance and redesigning work. Our Website was in Joomla and our cart was in VirtueMart. We were looking for someone who is experienced in both. They do the regular maintenance of our site, do customization as and when required and redesigned our site as per our need.

My goal was to find a company that can manage my website so I can focus on my business. PRP Webs fits well in this role and they are doing amazing work.

I came to know about them via the Freelancing website. I had a small task for which I needed help with. I hired them and they did complete that work successfully.

Our Joomla site used to have an outdated template and we were using an older version of Joomla. PRP Webs redesigned our website as well as updated our Joomla site to the latest version. They also set up forms on the website, installed reCaptcha and install some custom modules. Now, we are using them for the maintenance of our site such as Speed, SSL Certificate Installation, Managing our Servers, Keeping our site updated and small SEO tasks.

My contact person for this company is CG Pandey. I contact him directly via email/skype and he gets things done for me. I don’t have much idea about the team composition because I never directly interacted with them.

Before this project, I used to manage everything related to the website myself. But because of this project, I get more time for my business. Also, after redesigning, page speed improvements and SSL installation, my online business has grown significantly. And now it becomes my regular source of income.

The project is managed well and they follow the deadline very strictly. They keep me informed with whatever issue they are facing and always transparent about what exactly they are doing. So, I never have any issue with deadlines or unexpected delays.

The speed at which they work and their communication skills set them apart. CG (our contact person) is always available on skype and we can explain to him whatever we need in just a few messages.

I feel they are a little expensive in comparison to other vendors for the same services. They provide excellent service so we have to pay whatever they charge but if they can offer some discounts to their existing clients, that would be awesome!

Overall Score They are transparent and trustworthy. They do what they say and always been very reasonable with the deadlines.
    They are available all the time on skype. So scheduling with them is not the issue
    They are a little expensive in comparison to others at the start. But the best part is that they do not have any hidden charges. So once pricing is fi
    The quality of the PRP Webs is excellent. They provide mockups before any changes and allow us to review everything before going live.
    It is very likely that I refer PRP Webs to my friend. I referred them already to many of my friends and they are using its services.

Web Dev & Maintenance for Dating Site

"They offer ideas and solutions to improve upon your own and always deliver."

June 2016 - Ongoing

From the ground up, PRP Webs developed a dating site. While emphasizing UX, they continued to add additional features and remained flexible to project changes. They continue to maintain the platform.

Yorba Linda, California
Jerrica Mah
Founder, LoveAbility

Committed to the site’s mission, PRP Webs went above and beyond to deliver a quality product. Reliable and fair, they provided accurate estimates for different features and always delivered on time. Collaborating with their team was effortless.

We bring people of all abilities together with our online dating and friend-finding service. People connect through shared interests and can chat or connect at events. I am the founder of LoveAbility.

For what projects/services did your company hire PRP Webs?

I had initially purchased an online dating site template that turned out to be a bit of a mess. I hired PRP Webs to iron out the kinks, but ultimately realized they could do a far better job if I let them start from scratch. Their team cared about my success and helped me improve upon my plans to make a beautiful website with an excellent user experience. They delivered a superior product and still help me maintain the site as well as add features as we grow.

The goal was to create an easy-to-use, comfortable online space for people with and without disabilities to find romance and friendship. We wanted people to be able to search based on shared interests and connect through a great chat system. PRP Webs accomplished all this and more.

PRP Webs cares about quality above all else. They go above and beyond to ensure your customers or clients have the best experience possible. They offer ideas and solutions to improve upon your own and always deliver.

PRP Webs, designed and developed LoveAbility.org. They were instrumental every step of the way, and would quickly and easily change direction as I changed tactics when launching the website. They continue to help me add features as we grow. I honestly don't know what I would do without them.

In the beginning, I primarily worked with Chitragupt Pandey, who is one of the kindest and hardest working people I know. His team has since joined the forces and they are cut from the same cloth. I've always been impressed with the quality and efficiency of their work.

This project IS my business. I had an idea and PRP Webs brought it to life.

Project management was effortless. Many times I would go to them and ask "Is this possible?" and they would respond with a thorough explanation, time frame, and estimate to get the job done right. They always fell within budget and delivered on time, if not early. I have never worked with anyone who is as reliable and fair.

That they sincerely care, not only about your business but also about your customer. "Kind" is the word I use over and over to describe them.

Honestly, I have worked with them for a couple of years now and have never had a complaint. I have given them a lot of free reign and have also given detailed instructions, and they work well under both formats. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Overall Score I couldn't be happier with their performance and professionalism.
    Straight forward and reliable.
    Very reasonable. They're worth more than they charge.
    They set the bar high for themselves.
    I refer them to people whenever I get the chance.