Minnesota Accounting Firm

Peterson Whitaker & Bjork (PWB) CPAs & Advisors is a Twin Cities-based accounting firm delivering exceptional service for their clients in the Midwest and beyond. The talented professionals at PWB offer an array of consulting services including audit and accounting, outsourced bookkeeping, and tax services. PWB is more than an accounting firm to their clients – they are a respected business partner and trusted advisor.

Plymouth, MN
  • 3140 Harbor Lane N, Suite 100
    Plymouth, MN 55447

• Tax Preparation
  • Forensic/Expert Witness
  • Business Consulting
Business Consulting Focus

Tax Prep & Entity Formation for Management Consultancy

"When I've needed help, I’ve really appreciated their advice."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Peterson Whitaker & Bjork provides tax accounting services to a management consultancy. They’ve also advised on strategic planning.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Leilani Bloomquist
Principal & Owner, Leilani Bloomquist Consulting

Peterson Whitaker & Bjork is an excellent strategic partner. Their advice was integral to the successful establishment of the consultancy. The communication is good and the team takes the time to discuss ideas with the client.

I’m the principal and owner of a management consultancy.

What challenges were you trying to address with Peterson Whitaker & Bjork, LLC?

We hired them for tax accounting services.

When I first started my own consulting business, I met with them to discuss how to best set up my business. They also do my and my husband’s business taxes as well as our personal taxes. They’ve also been a great resource for referrals. They recommended an insurance broker to me.

I have two main points of contact.

How did you come to work with Peterson Whitaker & Bjork, LLC?

We asked people in our network for recommendations. We interviewed a few accountants, and Peterson Whitaker & Bjork was the best fit for us.

We’ve spent between $1,500–$3,000 so far.

I started working with them in September or October of 2019, and our relationship is ongoing.

I don’t have to think about them on a day-to-day basis because they’re independent and give me peace of mind. When I've needed help, I’ve really appreciated their advice. They’re a strategic partner.

How did Peterson Whitaker & Bjork, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re relatively easy to get in touch with. Communication is good overall, though not perfect.

They’re open to taking the time to talk to me without charging me for every single meeting and conversation.

There’s an opportunity for them to be a little more candid about response time. For example, it would be nice to know upfront if they were out of the office or particularly busy, so I could anticipate a delay.