Guaranteed marketing results

NNC Services is a marketing and management consulting company for B2B companies. We integrate marketing solutions to guarantee measurable results.

Our marketing consultants can help you develop pragmatic marketing strategies to find new business opportunities and, especially, to qualify potential clients through specialized services such as: - B2B Contacts – A savvy B2B marketing team will manage the appointment making, lead generation, list building and tele-marketing activities. - Content Marketing – Our SEO experts and content writing specialists develop content that is both engaging and optimized. - Social Media Marketing – An entire team of social media experts focuses on engaging customers on social networks

2006
Bucharest, Romania
  • NNC Services Bucharest
    Romania

Cloud computing CTO, SaaS companies, IT firms

WordPress Development for Software Company

"They’re on top of everything all the time."

Dec. 2014 - Ongoing

NNC Services was hired to help augment the company's development capabilities. That included backend work with WordPress and front-end development using HTML and CSS. They also helped provide ideas for the design.

Boston, Massachusetts
Rand Refrigeri
Senior Director of Design, Rave Mobile Safety

Most notably, they have seen a 14% decrease in the bounce rate to their site. Along with that decrease, they have received a lot of positive feedback on the site itself. The team was always on time and was able to maintain a level of communication that was above and beyond.

Rave Mobile Safety provides the leading critical communication and data platform trusted to help save lives. Rave connects millions to those trusted to protect them, by providing innovative solutions to prepare better, respond faster, and communicate more effectively during emergencies. I’m the senior director of design.

What challenge were you trying to address with NNC Services?

Our sales force has grown considerably, and as the sales volume increased, the marketing volume increased too. Our product engineering group could not dedicate time to marketing related web development, so we engaged NNC Services to augment our team.

NNC Services helped us on large and small web development projects in WordPress, HTML5, and CSS. They’ve been involved in the security and template building and in the responsive design too. I do all the design work, but they’re creative in problem-solving in the ideas they give us. We’ve been through 2 redesigns with NNC Services and a couple of other micro-sites. NNC Services also takes care of daily maintenance such as bugs and enhancement requests. NNC Services also provides SEO [search engine optimization] and analytics work. We just launched their redesign of our B2B website. Ever since then, NNC Services has been doing a page by page audit of the site to help the development of keywords and the functional implementation. We also just hired them to work on a new app for us.

How did you come to work with NNC Services?

We found them through an associate of ours. We started working with them, and we’ve been pleased ever since.

How much have you invested with NNC Services?

Over the course of a year, we spend between $10,000 and $50,000.

The work is ongoing.

There have been lots of improvements, but the most recent metric is that the bounce rate on the home page of our redesigned site has dropped by 14%. The feedback we’ve gotten has been overwhelmingly positive.

How did NNC Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re on top of everything all the time. When we first started, we communicated through email but as the projects progressed we started using JIRA and tracking everything there. The developers and I communicate daily through JIRA. They do have a dedicated PM for every account, that helps with keeping everything on track and getting answers to any question. They’re always on schedule. We also have an SLA [service-level agreement] to cover emergencies. We pay for that, but there have been a couple of times where NNC Services has been called to deliver in the middle of the night, and they’ve been right on top of it.

What did you find most impressive about NNC Services?

The thing that amazes me is their ability to communicate. The project work is excellent, but I know how hard it is to consistently stay on top of communication. That fact allows them to improve in everything they do.

Are there any areas NNC Services could improve?

It would be great to have them be in-house, but that’s not physically possible.

Overall Score They’re fabulous.
    It’s probably half of what the cost would be in the US.

Content Creation for Cloud Blog

"I’ve worked with the same team since the beginning, and they have been on time and communicated well."

NNC Services was hired to develop content.

Entrepreneur

Boston, Massachusetts
Rick Blaisdell
Owner, RicksCloud

The client has been happy with the increased level of viewership it has received as a result of NNC Services' work. They appreciated that the agency was consistent and communicative.

RicksCloud is a technology cloud computing blog. I am the person who runs the blog.

What challenge were you trying to address with NNC Services?

I wrote the first 75 to 80 blogs on the site, and I needed more scalability to try to reach a wider audience. NNC helped to find additional content and promoted that content.

They have been involved in every article since I hired them. We work together to figure out the interests of our 7,000 loyal followers who read the blog on a weekly basis. We both write articles and then combine them while I am the one who performs the final editing. We post and promote two blog articles per week.

How did you come to work with NNC Services?

They were recommended to me by someone else who had used them and thought they might be able to help me.

How much have you invested with NNC Services?

I spend an average of $10,000 to $50,000 per year with NNC Services.

We’ve been working together since Spring of 2010, and we’re still currently working together.

We currently have almost 7,000 followers. NNC Services was very active in helping me reach that goal. It was mainly through promotions on LinkedIn, Twitter, and social networks as well as the content they created for the blog.

How did NNC Services perform from a project management standpoint?

They are extremely well-organized. I’ve worked with the same team since the beginning, and they have been on time and communicated well.

What did you find most impressive about NNC Services?

Consistency is important for me. I work with the same people, and they keep improving over time which also improves the quality.

Are there any areas NNC Services could improve?

My expectations were met or exceeded. Our time zones are a bit different, but it has worked out well for me.

Overall Score They’re pleasurable and great people to work with.
    They were always on time.
    If I used someone in-house it would cost much more.
    Even though I edit every article, they always meet or exceed my expectations. I’m very happy with their service.
    I have referred them already.

Wordpress Development for Software Company

"They’re [NNC Services] very diligent with their work and they’ve been helpful when consulting with us."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

NNC Services was hired to provide web development services.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
Sales and Marketing Manager, Software Company

The client has received good feedback regarding some of the pages that NNC Services helped develop. They appreciate how responsive the agency has been and the amount of knowledge they've consistently displayed.

My company is a field service management software company. We’re a SaaS company that helps service organizations with scheduling and dispatching field technicians. This results in more efficient service and more profit. I am the sales and marketing manager. I am in charge of marketing channels for lead generation such as the email, the website, etc. We use these channels to find new customers for our software.

What challenge were you trying to address with NNC Services?

We had some website development needs that couldn't be done in-house.

We work with NNC Services for website development. They help us with tasks that we can’t do in-house, such as new pages or a new type of specialty on WordPress. For example, we’re currently working with them on an ROI calculator that will be a page on our website. Some of our blogs are outsourced and they help write content for us. We also work with them for AdWords and SEO.

How did you come to work with NNC Services?

NNC Services actually approached us. I think we were just looking for an outsource company that had more capabilities. I wasn’t involved in that process.

How much have you invested with NNC Services?

I’m not comfortable sharing specifics. They are competitive with their pricing and that’s why we chose to use them.​

We’re currently working with them. Our relationship started about April of this year.

We’ve received some positive feedback in-house about some of the pages that NNC Services has helped develop. In terms of results, we haven’t seen much come from the work itself. Summer is also a slow time for our industry, so it’s tough to say. They’re [NNC Services] very diligent with their work and they’ve been helpful when consulting with us.

How did NNC Services perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s been really great. We have a weekly call and they’re very responsive otherwise. Sometimes, it can be tough with a company working remotely. That’s the nature of it.

What did you find most impressive about NNC Services?

If you have the knowledge in-house and you need someone to work efficiently and quickly, they’re a good team for that. They help us where we ask for help. In some cases, they assist us even when we don’t ask for it. In the past few months, they’ve been pushing us to try new things for our marketing. That’s been helpful.

They’ve met deadlines so it’s been good.
    It depends on the scenario.