Startup Enabler, Transforming Businesses

NCrypted is a startup enabler and end-to-end software technology solutions provider, with 5 development and delivery locations in Helsinki (Finland), Colorado (USA), Ahmedabad and Rajkot (India). Our clients and affiliates are spread across 100+ countries. We create disruptive products and provide cutting-edge solutions that help startups and enterprises to kick-start their product without re-inventing the wheel.

We help our clients create products with go-to-market strategy, products that have clarity and address the client's target audience and end-users before anything else. With our pre-defined frameworks and over 40 ready-to-go platforms, we have easily saved around 70% of overall development costs for our customer companies.

We can come in at the idealization stage and help conceptualize, design, develop and execute the idea. We can help identify emerging markets, build world-class MVPs or full-fledged products and execute to ensure initial traction. Further assistance is provided for digital marketing, scaling up and funding, based upon qualification and market validation.

Startups can consider us as strategic partners, not only for the technology solutions but for the market know-how, GTM, expansion, scaling up and beyond. We want to make sure that our client companies and the entrepreneurs we partner with get the best out of our 12+ years of enterprising experience. Our goal is to partner with budding entrepreneurs worldwide to create the next big thing.

Our client companies easily succeed in securing funding to move on to the growth stage.

If you share similar passion, let's join hands!

Connect with our business advisors to schedule the initial discovery call. Business Inquiries - www.ncrypted.com/contact.

2006
Helsinki, Finland
  • B 704, Shapath Hexa, S G Highway, Sola
    ahmedabad, GJ 380060
  • 2nd floor, Shivalik 5, Gondal Road
    rajkot, GJ 360002

Over 700+ clients including dozens of successful multi-million dollar startups and Fortune Global 2000 companies including Ford Motor Company, Hyatt Hotels, OYORooms.com, Kranzle GmbH, Solvay S.A., Atlas LiftTech, Slumdog Millionaire, Lifester, HomeStays, RVPlusYou etc. For more information, please visit https://www.ncrypted.com/clients

Web Development & Design for Online Beat Auction Marketplace

"The flow is relatively smooth for support. I report it, they fix it."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

NCrypted Technologies developed a website for an online beat auction marketplace. The site was supposed to be able to run auctions, facilitate subscriptions, and operate on an in-house currency.

Morris, Minnessota
Zak Threadgill
Owner & CEO, Auction House Beats

The company praised the new website NCrypted Technologies created for its professional look. The project is near its launch. Though there were some workflow issues due to language barriers, the process became much smoother when the team understood the company's needs.

I am the owner and CEO of Auctionhousebeats.com. We are the world's first online beat auction marketplace. I am the Owner and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire NCrypted Technologies?

We were looking to build a new website that was an upgrade from a previous most viable product we had created with another developer. We wanted the website coded in PHP and to come with with a lot of customization.

Our wanted to develop a website that we could build a full business model around. We needed to create an online auction system that allowed us to take a sales commission, as well as run subscriptions. We then built in an in-house currency to make transactions smoother.

The decision was fairly difficult. We wanted a company that was professional while still not a massive corporate powerhouse. NCrypted was chosen after a careful cost/benefit analysis in comparison to 5 other companies.

We started with a series of emails to create a business requirements document so they could understand the business and how it was structured. Next they sent a statement of work and again, we exchange edits on the document so they could provide an estimate.

They delivered a final statement of cost and time estimation. Next they developed the website. Throughout development they were in contact as new customer feedback from the previous model came in. After the project was completed they gave an extended test period so we could report bugs.

The process started with a sales member who developed the Business Requirements document. I was the directed to the project lead who developed the Statement Of Work. I don't know how many team members work on the project.

The professionalism and look of the website have increase dramatically. We are just about to launch.

Initially there were some communication struggles due to time and language barriers but after talking on Skype with the project manager and a couple phone calls the workflow has been much more smooth. When I need to speak with the manager he always schedules me in.

The more I learned about their business and how it operated I was able to communicate my needs better. The flow is relatively smooth for support. I report it, they fix it.

Right now the turnaround time is one week, which is decent for the initial development. They could really make their extended support stand out if they have 24 hour support for emergency situations.

Overall Score They understood our needs and worked hard to fullfill them.
    Time zone difference made it a little challenging at first but once we figured out a flow it was good.
    NCrypted provided good value for the work they did.
    The project was large and there were bugs as expected which their extended support worked out. The design is also profession.
    For the value they provide, yes.

Connection Platform Dev for Workers Platform

"On many occasions, the team has gone above and beyond to solve issues on the platform."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

A workers platform hired NCrypted Technologies to build a bespoke connection platform. The scope changed throughout the project.

CEO & Founder, Reloop

Although the business has yet to be launched, they're extremely happy with the work thus far. The team at NCrypted Technologies is patient and has a client-centric approach. They remain polite and professional under pressure, going above and beyond to solve issues.

Reloop is a connection platform specifically designed to serve the needs of independent workers. My role is Founder & CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire NCrypted Technologies?

We hired NCrypted to build a bespoke connection platform.

The goal is to build a platform that functions seamlessly, and provides an alternative professional network to existing incumbents.

Three companies were considered. NCrypted's suggested solution was more robust than competitors, and provided an admin panel with which to manage the platform once launched.

An SOW was provided at the outset, however, as the project progressed, the scope changed. NCrypted adapted fairly and in a timely manner.

The team comprised a Project manager, back-end developer and Technical consultant. On occasion a designer has also been used.

None as yet, as we as the business has not yet been launched.

Their English is excellent, and while occasionally there are communication issues, this can occur from both sides. The team sets out clear deadlines, and strives hard to achieve them. I have had two project managers, and have used Slack, Skype and email to communicate with them.

Their patience. In addition, their client-centric approach to the project is refreshing. They remain polite and professional, even under pressure. On many occasions the team has gone above and beyond to solve issues on the platform.

None that I can think of. I've been extremely happy with the process to date.

Overall excellent, with a few recurring issues which have been resolved.

Web Development Project for IT Services Company

"They’ve been really helpful and professional, and they know what they’re doing."

2.0

Mar. - Nov. 2018

NCrypted provided a templated website for a housing rental service. They also delivered several customizations using a variety of technologies, including payment integrations and a tailored design.

Mozambique
Owner, IT Company

Internal stakeholders praise NCrypted for their all-around helpfulness and availability. Though there were timeline issues, they delivered a high-quality product and made themselves available to fix issues. Customers can expect a generous partner that is committed to overall growth.

I’m the owner of an IT company providing services for several clients. It’s a small company in Mozambique. We work on web development projects and offer support services.

What challenge were you trying to address with NCrypted Technologies?

I had a client in Portugal, a business that rented houses for visitors that’s similar to Airbnb. They wanted to redesign their website and were looking to build an application.

We bought a license for the script or template from NCrypted, and customized it to the customer’s requirements. They handled the whole customization of the website for the client. using PHP, MySQL, Ajax, JavaScript, and jQuery.

This was a script for an Airbnb-like website. In this case, the client didn’t want anyone to get on to the site and list their property. The site was going to be just for the company’s listings, which was one of the main modifications made to the site. NCrypted redesigned the look and feel of the site to the client’s needs.

Apart from accommodations, my client also offers activities and vehicle rentals, and those modules needed to be added to the website. One of the options included in the package was PayPal, and we also made an integration with a payment gateway in Portugal.

In the beginning, we were in negotiations with their sales manager. After that, when the project started, I actually got a bit frustrated because I discussed the project with several people. I’d be passed to the next person and have to explain the whole project again. That wasn’t the best experience, but, in general, they were always helpful and made time to resolve the problem.

I dealt with two people apart from the salesperson, and there were 2–3 people on the development side.

How did you come to work with NCrypted Technologies?

I made a search online, and NCrypted was one of the names that came up. I read their profile, looked at the products they had, and moved forward with them after a discussion.

The license fee for the script was $900–$1,000, and the customization was $1,500. Once we went live we added on a few items and made some changes to the website, which cost an additional $600. The total cost was around $3,100.

We started working with NCrypted in December 2018, and we had the first deliverables approved by late-February 2019. There were 3–4 milestones in total. The last one was supposed to go live in June of that year, but it didn’t happen until November.

I don’t have any metrics, but what I can say is that NCrypted was helpful, and they were always there when we encountered an issue. They offered us a three-month support period initially but didn’t charge me for anything beyond that. They provided me support constantly, anytime I’ve needed it, for any small issue we’ve encountered; I still speak to them constantly. They’ve been really helpful and professional, and they know what they’re doing. I’m happy with everything they’ve delivered.

Everything worked as expected, but there were some delays. It wasn’t entirely NCrypted’s fault; it also came from my client’s side. I contacted them recently because some of the search functions weren’t working accordingly, and they fixed it. In general, the most important and critical functions of the application were delivered as expected.

How did NCrypted Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I was very lucky with them. We went through a statement of work and agreed on all the points, then put in a schedule for when the project needed to go live. There were several delays. We were supposed to go live in June 2018, and ended up going live in November of that year. It wasn’t just NCrypted’s fault, though. I live in Mozambique and was dealing with a client in Portugal, so the information sometimes didn’t get to them on time. When I brought the delay to their attention, they made a huge effort to get the project completed properly. They could’ve done a better job in terms of delivering milestones, but they delivered the project, and it was satisfactory.

In the begging, they would call me regularly to find out how things were going, and Skype was our main form of communication. They were available whenever I had an issue, despite the time difference.

I’ve never worked with another provider, so it’s difficult to say. Before NCrypted, I was using sites like Freelancer and Upwork to find people who could help me with projects. Even though NCrypted had similar prices, I opted for them because they had a readymade solution. Most of the features we required were already there. We negotiated a good price, which I couldn’t have matched in-house.

The main area would be sticking to milestone schedules. There were some delays. They did what they had to do, but it took time.

Communication was fine, and they were understandable, but they should improve their skills for the international market. They understood me, but I sometimes had to explain things several times. I think this also caused some delays. In general, it was a good experience.

NCrypted sticks to the statement of work, but clients need to make sure that everything is detailed, and they should stay on their case. In general, I don’t think there’s much more advice I could give.

Web Dev & Design for Holding Company of Portfolio Websites

"When I started working on jobs on the site and creating new blog posts, I found software bugs."

0.5

Jan. 2017 - May 2018

NCrypted built a WordPress site that’s comparable to major job search platforms based on a premade template. An in-progress dating app has social media login features and interest-based matching algorithm.

Lihue, Hawaii
Steve Monas
CEO, Chronic Internet INC

NCrypted delivered the custom-coded WordPress site without basic features like metatags and social media sharing. The site secured partners, but no employers have posted a job yet. Due to missed deadlines and minimal web traffic, the team will refund the monthly SEO fees after ending the contract.

I’m the founder of a network of sites under a niche concept. Our Open Graph and compatibility engine compare all their data with other users' interests like books, movies, and restaurants. An “evening” feature includes options for how to spend a date night. I’ve worked on the concept of a social networking and dating mobile app and site for 14 years. I couldn’t launch it previously because it’s for recreational marijuana users, which wasn’t legalized in California until January of this year.

What challenge were you trying to address with NCrypted?

I needed to work with a team that had already created a certain product clone so that they wouldn’t have to start from scratch. I hired NCrypted to develop my main dating app concept as well as a job search WordPress site. Ultimately, I wanted to create a network of these type of sites.

NCrypted was in charge of designing and developing our sites. The team’s sales person said that they had a clone site of major job search platforms called JobGator. It even includes labels that look like those sites logos. Employers who need a platform to list job postings are my target customer base. Our scope included customizing the premade page’s features and UX/UI design. I did notice the statement of work was missing some standard components. Via email, the salesperson told me not to worry since the clone site was already built.

I built my other transportation business from scratch in Hawaii. The team used clones of major social and dating sites as a base for the build of my main project which uses APIs from affiliate programs for sales. I shared months of documentation that showed how a database would handle duplicates, examples I liked, and competitor sites. I didn’t bother to elaborate on the specs for the 25% or 30% of the site that’s cloned because it should be straightforward. I wanted users to be able to use Facebook and Pinterest for a single login feature so I researched APIs for new listings and was approved for affiliate programs.

Since they put “Facebook login” in the SOW, I assumed that they’d include it, but the business manager said that it “didn’t exist”. They were researching affiliate programs I’d applied for memberships with, this seems like evidence that they had read all my requirements.

I worked with a salesperson, the lead developer, two different project managers, and the CIO. I had to contact the CIO to remind her that she’d promised to be involved. They have about 200 employees on their sales team. I wanted to work with a different sales representative since mine didn’t convey my messages accurately.

How did you come to work with NCrypted?

I searched online for a vendor who creates clone sites of a leading job search platform. I wanted to work with a vendor who specializes in making clones of certain popular sites. I wanted to work with a ready-made product so I could focus on marketing tasks and driving up web traffic.

We spent $31,000, and I thought the fees were expensive. After they said 80% of the site was done, I continued to pay for their services despite being disappointed. We disagreed on costs based on our interpretations of what was included in the statement of work. They did reimburse me for three of the four months of SEO work, but they said they would fully refund me.

We worked together from January 2017–May 2018. I withdrew the contract at one point to redraw it because it was wrong. Based on their work output, they didn’t read all the details of what I wanted. They delivered the first site several months after our deadline and provided four months of SEO work. They said they worked for eight hours a day, six days a week, but I didn’t see any results or reports to prove this. During our last conversation, we decided to part ways when the finances are settled.

Describe the impact this engagement has had on your business.

NCrypted completed the WordPress job search platform. They’ve told me the dating platform is 30% complete and the transportation site is 80% done. I was also disappointed with the SEO work they did. For two months, I didn’t see any web traffic and no employers have posted a job listing on my site yet. My investment hasn’t yielded any of the results I expected.

I haven’t even seen the code they wrote yet, but it seems inferior based on their description. It lacks my requested UX/UI features that I’ve heard 25% of WordPress users have, like meta-tags and social media sharing. It features a video I don’t want to be hosted on my site. Some of the newsletters they wrote for the blog were poor quality. None of their redesigns produced a good flow, and the admin section isn’t user-friendly.

I found out this week that they’re advertising my concept in their own newsletter about how California is legalizing marijuana as a startup idea for future potential clients. I couldn’t launch the product that I’ve worked on for 14 years until this happened. They did this while we were working on my project together. When I confronted them, they ignored the point I made and told me I’m being unprofessional, erratic, and that I keep changing things. Since it’s a brand-new site, there’s no membership base yet. Due to the customization aspect, I’ve already found partners with other job sites to populate the database. I’ll receive a percentage of any users we send over.

How was project management handled?

Rushit (Project Manager, NCrypted) was available to talk but I had a harder time reaching our other contacts. Amit (General Manager, NCrypted) would send us new prices when we added to the scope, which was frustrating. I didn’t receive documentation or specific reports and felt my questions were systematically ignored. They told me my questions were unprofessional and unhelpful. I get ambiguous answers uniformly from all their departments.

Project management has always been behind schedule. We use Skype and email on a regular basis. They send me designs for me to review and often have started working on them before I give approval. When I started working on jobs on the site and creating new blog posts, I found software bugs. I couldn’t fix them myself, so I have to ask them for help each time.

What advice do you have for clients with similar needs to yours?

Attention is in the details, so never stray away. No matter what type of work you do, it all comes down to the statement of work. If a task isn’t included in a contract, it won’t be completed.

0.5

Web Dev for Freelance Job Marketplace

"We are glad we found the right developers for our business solution."

Feb. - July 2019

NCrypted Technologies developed a platform that connects freelancers and employers. Their team handled the website’s design, market research, and development. They provided technical guidance.

Finland
Founder, Freelancing Marketplace Company

Metric analysis is still in the early stages, but the partner is satisfied with the team’s tech expertise, formality, and dedication to the project. Communication was prompt, and the project coordinator produced deliverables on time.

A company trying to provide solution with a marketplace for technical jobs an d joining service providers and service seekers. I the founder of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire NCrypted Technologies?

Developing a Freelance software which is help freelancers to Earn money at home.

To provide a platform to join freelancers and employers.

Recommended by one of my friend who has worked with Ncrypted Technologies.

They did everything from scratch- Design, Market research, Development and main thing is they addressed to my all requirements.

mainly 3 to 5 people worked, but the main point of contact is the project coordinator.

It’s a too early to analyze results, but we’re satisfied with Ncrypted's efforts. We appreciate their prompt response, technicality and dedication to our project.

starting from the scratch requirement gathering to development phase, all went in a smooth manner. continues update about the progress, feasible changes and technical guidance by respective project coordinator on time.

Ncrypted's efforts were extremely superb in terms of technology, communication and their dedication to serve this project. They were very committed to our project.

I really like that they helped me to thought the best way to achieve my project's goal, and give technical guidance, new module advice, rather than blindly coding whatever you ask for. We are glad we found the right developers for our business solution.

NO, If we had a problem, we’d speak with them, and they’d willingly make adjustments.

On Time module completion