MAD About Technology

My Apps Development is one of the fastest growing mobile app companies in India.  The team at MAD comprises of highly experienced developers, equipped to deliver quality work within tight deadlines. This powerhouse team has developed several apps. The driving force behind our passionate team is to achieve client’s satisfaction.

We have over 30 clients from across the globe, dealing in various sectors like Food, Education, E-commerce, Beauty and many more. At MAD we have provided smart solutions to more than 20 start-ups and converted their ideas for betterment with our innovation & skills. Our company was recently ranked #2 amongst India's top 25 IT companies by Think Mobile.

• 5015, Emerald House, S.D Road
    Hyderabad, AP 500003

Gyaan plant- Digital marketing institute

Online Accountants- Accounting services platform

Ayurveda hydrating under eye cream- Beauty product

Foodily-Receipe sharing app for iOS

Corporate Bed - Corporate hotel Booking app

SMEC-Engineering College in Hyderabad

9 Crafts- E- commerce platform

Medwitz- Health care News feed app

Vconket- Social app

App Dev for Hotel Finder

"They were spot on during development, and brainstorming with them is an interesting experience."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

My Apps Development is building an app. They are especially focused on creating a smooth UX and implementing a high-quality design.

Singapore
Rishi Katreddi
Founder CEO, CorporateBed.com

Beta testers think the app is easy to understand and enjoy its professional appearance. My Apps Development performes well under tight deadlines and replicates industry standards effectively. Their ability to clearly explain technical concepts makes them an ideal partner for startups.

I’m the founder and CEO of CorporateBed.com. I have over a decade of experience working with internationally branded hotels.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Apps Development?

I needed someone to develop my app.

I wanted to launch the app within the stipulated time frame.

We needed a tech partner that understood the requirements of the hospitality industry and could visualize end-user impact. We searched online for IT Development companies and quickly decided on My Apps Development. They were transparent in how they did business and they were more focused on our idea than on payment details.

They developed the app, which acts as a free matchmaker, helping business travelers across the globe to find the right hotel at the right price. We’ve been very particular about the content and flow between screens, which gives the impression of a first-class app.

At this initial stage, I’ve mostly worked with technical talent, but we intend to expand with their marketing division and regional offices.

Test users during the beta phase thought the app was easy to understand and were impressed with its modern design.

My Apps Development quickly adapted to the concept and standards of the hospitality industries, so the workflow was seamless. We have to work on short deadlines, but they think through the process efficiently.

They understand the initial challenges that startups and entrepreneurs face and provide efficient work, with value for the money.  They've been spot on during development, and brainstorming with them is an interesting experience. They successfully simplify technical ideas and are proactive, exploring deep into the concept from day one. This made us sure that we made the right decision.

The only way for them to improve would be to expand their wonderful services. Sourcing the right talent is key for IT organizations, and, so far, they’ve recruited only the best.

Overall Score As we move towards completion, I wish the team all the best for their future endeavors.
    Timelines are followed sincerely and reminders aren't
    The cost has been very minimal, compared to market standards, along with great quality.
    They've kept the content and flow at first-class levels.
    My Apps Development will be the first reference within my network.

Web Dev for Events Management Website

“The My Apps Development team is a very young and lively team to work with.”

Jan. 2018 - June 2018

My Apps Development managed web development in creating a new events management site.

Assistant Manager, Events Management Company

Attentive project management and an emphasis on maintaining timelines made for a smooth process and positive outcomes. The team is energetic and enthusiastic about their work.

I work with an events company that facilitates event management and makes sure everything goes according to plan.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Apps Development?

We needed assistance in planning out and executing on our website. We were looking for a partner that could help us draw new clients to our business while handling last-minute changes that might come up.

We needed to deliver on customer expectations at an affordable price.

A colleague of mine introduced us, and after meeting with the My Apps Development team, we were confident in their ability to take on the project.

The managed all aspects of website development and maintenance for this project.

We worked with between four and five team members.

The My Apps Development team is a very young and lively team to work with.

The project was very well-managed. We’re still considering them for future projects.

They were able to complete our project on time and always prioritized follow up.

We would love to see their team offer a broader variety of services.

Website Development for Education Company

"My Apps took the utmost care at every stage of the project and met all our requirements."

Apr. 2017 - Jan. 2018

My Apps Development created the front- and backend of a website. They also provided overall web design.

Mohit Pawar
Business Development Executive, Gyaanplant

The website My Apps developed was well received by executives. Developing clear lines of communication, My Apps responded quickly to issues and delivered on-time. Their dedication to creating a seamless workflow was impressive.

We are a digital marketing institution that wants to reach out to people through our digital platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire My Apps Development?

We hired them for website design and development.

We wanted to reach the maximum amount of people possible and increase our business.

We reviewed their previous projects and had a good conversation with their leaders.

They developed the front- and backend of our website. Their team designed great designs.

My Apps provided a team of designers and developers. They also provided content writers.

Our outcomes were good.

They created a seamless workflow between us. They reacted to issues quickly and their content writers made sure our site was appealing to our audience.  My Apps took the utmost care at every stage of the project and met all our requirements.

We were impressed by their dedication and punctuality.