Let's talk and make a video.

A video is primarily an audiovisual language, designed to tell a story and to frame it for future viewing.  I have been able to continuously develop myself in the field of videography and have found that I am capable of meeting ever greater challenges. To a large extent, I work as a "one-man army", but if it comes down to need, I have people who help with bigger projects.

From TV advertising to social media material to animation - give me a shout and let's work together to create something awesome!

Freelancer

, Estonia

Arigato Spordiklubi - Flythrough

Mikk Rosin Videography provided this promotional video for Arigato Spordiklubi, a sportclub that benefitted from the marketing video in order to attract more members for their location.

DanceAct Practice Night Spring 2016 Showcase

Mikk Rosin Videography provided this event after-movie to wrap up the DanceAct Practice Night Sring 2016 showcase, serving as the perfect conclusion to the event.

Benedetto and Claudia - Retirement show 2018

Mikk Rosin Videography provided this event video for the Benedetto and Claudio retirement show in 2018, providing filming, editing, and production as well as post-production work to deliver a polished finished product.

Meravita Pohmu TV ad