Drive more sales with our innovative agency

Megaphone is an award-winning digital marketing agency that specialises in delivering social media marketing strategies, developing creative content and optimising online advertising across Australia & more recently USA.

Megaphones focus as a business is to create rich social experiences with the aim of developing businesses

Megaphone's innovative approach to paid digital strategies helps it's clients generate over $11 for every $1 they spend.

Some of our stats:

• Average ROAS 11.6x for our 150+ clients
  • Google Partner & Facebook Partner
  • 96%+ retention rate
  • 2020 national winner  "Best advertising/marketing service company"
  • Winner of "Best Social Media Agency in Australia" by The Manifest

Alexandria, NSW 2015
  • 3435 Ocean Park Blvd #107-850
    Santa Monica, CA 90291

Facebook Marketing Campaigns for Beef Jerky Manufacturer

"Megaphone’s technical ability sets them apart from other providers."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

After their previous vendor failed to deliver, a beef jerky manufacturer hired Megaphone to be their digital marketing partner. The team works on Facebook ads and have refined content along the way.

Tocumwal, Australia
Robert Hall
Director, The Original Beef Chief

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Megaphone’s performance, which far exceeds that of the prior partner. The team has secured a high ROI and increased reorder rates, all while remaining a professional, knowledgeable, and reliable partner.

I’m the director of The Original Beef Chief, a beef jerky manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Megaphone Marketing?

We were engaged with another marketing team, but they weren’t performing, so we reached out to Megaphone.

Specifically, Megaphone works on Facebook marketing. The team focuses on implementing the ads and retargeting them. A lot of the content already existed, but along the way we’ve reformed that content. We’ve found what works for us through testing as well as trial and error.

I work specifically with Zach (Account Manager). He handles all the marketing.

How did you come to work with Megaphone Marketing?

We reached out Megaphone as well as several other agencies. They were highly ranked, and it made sense to me to pick a marketing team that knew how to properly rank themselves.

We had a few Zoom meetings, so they had the opportunity to chat with the team and understand our vision. They convinced us they’d be able to execute, so we partnered with them.

We spend between $8,000–$10,000 per month on a retainer.

We’ve been working together since February 2020.

Megaphone did in the first month what took our previous team six months to build up to. They’ve improved every month since. We’re seeing a high ROI, enough to make the investment in marketing worthwhile. Our reorder rate has increased as well.

How did Megaphone Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Zach performs outstandingly. When things need doing, they get done, no matter the time. Whether it’s a technical problem I know nothing about, or if something’s not performing the way I’d like it to, he jumps on it straight away. It’s been excellent.

We use WhatsApp to keep in touch, specifically the voice message feature. It helps keep our communication clear and effective.

Megaphone’s technical ability sets them apart from other providers. Their advertising capability, in terms of bringing customers in and getting the spend to a self-sustaining level is why I continue working with them.

I’ve raised a few concerns about them becoming the full package. They’re a predominantly marketing team, whereas I’d like them to be able to offer content creation and other services. It would be nice if they had the full spectrum. I believe they’re in the process of upgrading and putting more people on to do exactly that.

You need to be clear with what you’re after and have realistic expectations. Let them do your job and let them help you carry out your visions.

Digital Marketing for 3D Tours Company

"They really helped me grow the business. I owe a large amount of my success to the incredible team at megaphone!."

Megaphone Marketing provided digital marketing services for a 3D tour platform. The team worked to develop the website and improve both social media marketing and Google advertising.

Fyfe Anderson Scott
Director, 3D Presence

Megaphone Marketing effectively increased the company's number of monthly clients from 10 to 45. The increased business improved their sales by 400% and are now expanding the team. The agency understood what the company needed and had good attention to detail.

I am the owner and we create virtual tours and walk throughs for houses offices and venues to aid in exposure and promotion

For what projects/services did your company hire Megaphone Marketing?

We wanted to put the new technology in front of those in need. We needed website development, social media marketing and Google advertising

The goal was to reach a highly relevant target audience and generate new leads for the business.

I had heard great things about Megaphone and their level of service. After reviewing 8 other agencies it was clear Megaphone had the best offering. They took a lot of care to learn the business before providing the strategy which I appreciated.

We had a very in depth strategy meeting with our account manager, they reviewed everything to date and put in place a clear strategy. What I liked was that there was room for movement in the strategy based on what worked. You can tell they are experts.

I originally talked directly to the CEO who was very knowledgable and had a lot of industry knowledge. I have then spoken with my account manager and the strategist, both of which provided very intelligent insights.

When we started we had on average 10 clients per month. After the first 3 months we had 45 monthly clients which was incredible. This has increased our revenue by 400% and allowed me to hire more staff. We are now looki g at expanding the area we service.

Easy to communicate with, quick replies. We have reports once a month and we arrange a video call following this.

The level of attention to detail right from the first time we spoke. They understood what I needed even when I may have not myself. They really helped me grow the business and didn't just help with the marketing aspect. I owe a large amount of my success to the incredible team at megaphone!

Really happy with the entire process. Would like to have a little more training on how things work in the back end.

Overall Score Highly recommend
    Always easy to arrange meetings. Cale dar invites always sent
    We generated a 12x return on our campaigns so very cost effective. They harge appropriately for a high quality service.
    High quality images made, copywriting and overall strategy
    Have already sent a few people your way

Social Media Marketing for Beef Snack Company

"You feel you can just let them take the reins and get on with the job."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Megaphone Marketing created a digital strategy to drive sales through capturing email addresses, implementing social media advertising, and creating an e-commerce website.

Northcote, Australia
David Proctor
Owner, D&S Fine Foods

While it's still early, the online campaign has already generated a gradual, yet steady growth in sales and new customers. The website is exceptionally visually appealing and accessible. Megaphone Marketing maintains a communicative, professional workflow marked by timely deliverables.

I am the owner of D&S Fine Foods which is a Brand Owner of a beef snack and has been supplying the P&C route trade for over 11 years nationally under the Doctor Proctor's brand name. My company also acquired licenses to produce a beef snack for larger brands such as Bundaberg Rum & Men's Health Fuel. We oversee the production and are responsible in marketing those brands in the trade.

For what projects/services did your company hire Megaphone Marketing?

Mainly for a new website creation and digital marketing to grow my business and to increase brand awareness & to drive sales by building a loyal customer base.

To make people aware of my company & my new website and to achieve a volume of sales over a given timeframe.

I was seeking a company that was trustworthy and had a proven strategy that was successful. I had considered other companies however Megaphone Marketing came highly recommended by a trusted source.

The scope was to provide a digital strategy to drive sales by way of funnel marketing. The channels used were traditional methods such as an online competition to capture as many email addresses as possible as well as social advertising and also the use of organic content. I provided what media I had for Megaphone to use, however Megaphone created the e-commerce website and employed professional photographers for images that could be used for both social advertising on FB and Insta as well as on the website. Megaphone also worked very closely with my customer - Bundaberg Rum and attended meetings with me to understand and to achieve their goals. Megaphone created an online campaign to engage with people and to capture their data for future targeting and re-targeting.

When I first engaged with Megaphone I met with several staff members including the CEO, web designer, senior account manager and my account manager. Since then I haven't returned to Megaphone's site as it hasn't been necessary as my account manager Andrew has kept me up to date and sends monthly reports to me via email. I now deal directly with Andrew on a weekly bases.

Although it's still early days, the outcome has been positive. There has been a slow but steady growth in sales & new customers and overall I'm happy with the progress. The website looks fantastic and the e-commerce platform is a breeze to work with. I believe the full potential of the campaign has not yet been realised so it's a bit too early to comment on my expectations or how the marketing campaign has been received by my target market. I do believe however that I won't be let down by Megaphone Industries as this is an ongoing project.

The workflow has been great! My account manager has kept me up to date at all times and has been very professional. When I requested tasks, they were handled in a timely fashion and when I had any concerns, they were put to rest very quickly. There hasn't been any occasion when I've been left 'hanging' for a response.

Their professionalism, focus and sticking to their methods and strategies. Communication & response times have been fantastic! The understanding of my needs have been solid and you feel you can just let them take the reins and get on with the job.

I'm sure there's always areas for improvement however as a client of there's I can't point any out. I feel this has been a passive project for me which is great as it allowed me to focus on my day to day tasks and can't wait to see the results a little further down the track! It feels though you have your very own marketing department.

Overall Score Just Excellen!
    Scheduling was top notch! Timelines were always met.
    I looked at the cost as a long term investment. I believe a ROI is yet to come as this kind of project takes time to gather awareness.
    The quality is fantastic! My e-commerce site look professional and all the social media adverts are very cathy and engaging.
    I already have, and they getting closer to marketing their new product.

Social Media Marketing for Baby Product Company

“Megaphone gave us the confidence that they’d be able to achieve those specific goals within the budget that we wanted.”

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Megaphone Marketing provided comprehensive social media marketing services to a baby feeding product company, working to develop and post video and written content explaining the product to target audiences.

Glen Mayer
Director, Subo Products Australia

The campaigns spearheaded by Megaphone Marketing have delivered on all objectives set out by the client company, including traffic increases of over 20,000 and improvements in total revenue and ROI. They are excited about the product and demonstrate commitment to their client’s long-term success.

My company is Subo Products Australia, we have an innovative product that we sell in the baby early feeding market. I am the owner and director of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Megaphone Marketing?

The challenge was for us to try to explain our new product to as many people as we could in the target market. It’s different than the current offerings within the market, so we knew it was going to be relatively difficult to break into the public awareness about the space.

They worked with us to create social advertisements for use across Instagram and Facebook. Our goal was to target people who would be looking for this kind of product, and then to explain enough about the product so as to direct as much traffic to our website as possible and hopefully drive conversions from there.

Their team was in charge of putting the content together, including the copy, videos, and images, as well as managing the posting schedule and details for our campaign. They also provided some web development and internal optimization, and we handle all of the interactions with customers in-house from there.

We work directly with two different people from their team. Our main contact is Kirstie (Senior Development Manager), and we often deal with Lauren (CEO) as well. They often bring in other personnel like videographers for specific tasks that we are working on.

How did you come to work with Megaphone Marketing?

We had spoken to a lot of different teams and had proposals from about eight different marketing companies but didn’t quite feel like we had found the right one. Our team happened to be at an expo one weekend where Lauren was as well, and she reached out to us afterward to see if we needed any assistance with digital marketing. We liked what they had to say and went with a three-month trial period and have worked together ever since.

The total cost of the project in terms of agency fees has been around $20,000 AUD (Approximately $14,000 USD).

We started working with them in November 2019 and are continuing the partnership.

One of the goals that we had in mind when we started working with them was to set a certain amount of sales conversions each month that we could measure our performance against. When we started back in November, we wanted to increase the visits to our website by 20,000, and they were able to deliver that completely and continue increasing from there as well.

In terms of conversion, we wanted to keep our online sales conversion rate over 4, and they helped us to do that in the first few months. Since then, the rates have gone even higher, up to around 7. Our return on ad spend has also increased significantly, nearly doubling in the relatively short time that we’ve worked with them.

How did Megaphone Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They have done a fantastic job of managing their work with us. They’ve gone above and beyond our expectations, which is why we’ve increased their work with us and the overall budget of the project. We trust that they’re going to be able to get us the results that we’re looking for, so we’re very happy with the collaboration and their performance.

We deal with them primarily over email, but when there are more important strategic decisions to make or urgent questions, we have we will go over the phone, in person, or through a video chat to make sure we can address everything right away.

What really impressed us the most when we initially met with them was their excitement about our product. We could tell that they believed in the product, which makes a huge difference in achieving the results that we’re looking for down the line.

A lot of agencies I’ve spoken to make bold claims but then leave things pretty vague on the ROI on their proposal, whereas Megaphone gave us the confidence that they’d be able to achieve those specific goals within the budget that we wanted. On top of that, they followed through completely and more.

I don’t really think there’s anything I would change, to be honest. We’ve been really happy with everything they’ve delivered to date.

The first step is to talk with them openly about what your goals are and make sure that everyone is on the same page with regard to those. Once year clear on that, the monthly review of results and future plans will be a much easier process of tweaking efforts rather than having to fully forge a new path all the time.

Social Media Marketing for Retail Lead Generation

"They delivered on the objectives of the campaign, as they said they would."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Megaphone Marketing heads social media efforts to build out a retailer's customer base and establish a lead generation pipeline. They're responsible for strategizing campaigns, creating graphics, and reporting.

Maurice Cicero
E-Commerce General Manager, Australian NaturalCare

To date, Megaphone Marketing has more than doubled the brand's social following. Their campaigns also generate over 2,000 leads per month, which helps keep the lead funnel full. The team is always available for support.

I am the eCommerce GM. We are based in Sydney, Australia and have approximately 50 staff on site

For what projects/services did your company hire Megaphone Marketing?

We were looking to build our brand awareness through Social channels.

Our goals were to increase our fan base as well as generate an ongoing leads pipeline.

The vendor was selected by initially putting together a short list of 3 agencies, which we then asked to pitch.

The overall scope involved setting the strategy for the campaign, the creation of the graphical assets to support our campaign, as well as the monthly execution of the campaign, including an end of month analysis report.

I'm not sure exactly how many resources were involved on the vendor side as we always had a single point of contact via a dedicated Account Manager. In our case she has managed external resources on our behalf and has brought resources in as needed.

Since launch our Social community has more than doubled in size. Our Leads funnel is also nicely topped up, as we've acquired on average approximately 2000+ leads a month over the duration of the campaign.

Our campaign ran very smoothly. Our account manager is easy to get hold of and is always willing to help. Her communication skills are excellent.

The thing that impressed me most was that they delivered on the objectives of the campaign, as they said they would.

None come to mind.

Overall Score Overall a pleasure to deal with
    Deadlines were always met
    Costs came in close to budget. CPL are actually below budgeted numbers
    Happy with overall quality of deliverables
    Very likely

Digital Marketing Consultation for Nail Wrap Company

“When I asked questions, they explained the thought process behind the answers they provided.”

Jul. 2020 - Ongoing

Megaphone Marketing provides consultative services for a nail wrap startup. Their work includes giving suggestions on growing their client’s business through digital marketing.

Renee Yang
Founder, Nail Wrap Company

Megaphone Marketing’s work has been helpful so far. The team is excellent at providing useful information for new business owners. Customers can expect a prompt and organized process that always provides subsequent steps.

I’m the founder of a nail wrap company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Megaphone Marketing?

I needed help with growing my brand.

They provided consultative services and advised me on how I should go about growing from the ground up. We focused on digital marketing, and they had a great idea of how to use data to inform decisions. It was very strategic.

I worked with two people from their team.

We started working with them in July 2020, and our work is ongoing.

They’re very helpful and forthcoming with information. When I asked questions, they explained the thought process behind the answers they provided. They even sent me some videos I can watch to get informed on digital marketing strategy. They were very willing to give information as long as I asked for it.

How did Megaphone Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated via Zoom.

They have a really good process. The team does a great job of communicating ahead of time and always making sure there’s a next step.

It would be nice to know the pricing beforehand.

No, they’re very good at getting the conversation going and asking the right questions.

Social Media & Email Campaign for Creative Agency

"I found their transparency, price, and the results impressive."

Sept. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Megaphone Marketing launched a campaign with the aim of connecting the client with other agencies. This involved implementing a marketing strategy, an email sequence, and Facebook advertising.

Mark Lipert
Director, Niika

The client successfully met with other agencies, spurring productive collaborations that last to this day. Megaphone Marketing maintained a responsive, personable communication style. It was easy to work with them.

Niika is a bespoke creative digital agency. I am the Founder and Direector.

For what projects/services did your company hire Megaphone Marketing?

We used Megaphone Marketing to help us launch a marketing campaign targeting other agencies.

To connect with multiple agencies to spark of genuine conversations.

We had been referred to Megaphone Marketing by a precious client.

They helped us define strategy, create a list of agencies to approach and implement an email sequence as well as Facebook advertising. They also helped vet email responses and advise us on how to act. F

Once a team leader had got us started we worked directly with an account manager.

We met with several agencies whom we still have working relationships with. One of them actually went on to become an investor facilitating a merger...this was a very happy accident.

Seamless. If there were any requests or adjustments on our end they would respond quickly and courteously.

I found their transparency, process, ease of use, communication, price, and the results impressive. It was just easy.

Some of their copywriting wasn't aligned with our brand at first but after making some adjustments they quickly adapted. This is normal, and given our brand is so 'particular' to be expected.

Overall Score Easy, effective and a joy to work with.
    Piece of cake and all punctual.
    I don't understand how they're able to provide such good service at such a competitive price.
    As expected and described by them before commencing.
    I refer them to friends all the time.

Digital Marketing for Clothing Collection Rental Company

"They definitely know what they are doing, and will communicate and educate you on the things that you could learn."

Aug. - Oct. 2019

Megaphone Marketing created and implemented a digital marketing strategy targeting both clothing renters and lenders. This involved supporting social media management, branding, and paid advertising.

Sydney, Australia
Shanya Suppasiritad
Cofounder & Director, Coclo

The campaign quickly generated the desired results within a matter of weeks after it launched. The vendor was highly proactive, consistently checking in and sending regular progress reports. They're a passionate, supportive group that cares about their clients' success.

I'm a co-founder of Coclo, a first Australia based peer to peer clothing rental platform with a logistics solution for both lenders and renters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Megaphone Marketing?

We were looking to validate the concept of people lending garments out to each other. First, we need to verify that people will rent secondhand clothes, along with lenders are happy to be apart from their well-loved items for at least 6 months.

We want to build up our database on both renters and lenders ends using advertising on social media. We want to create a campaign where we can express our personality and branding to set the standard for the items that our community can expect to rent and to send in. Also to get people excited about the circular economy, learn about sustainability and can actually participate in it.

We were introduced to Megaphone through our mentors who have been working with them prior and achieve an amazing result. I researched the company and found that they specialise in targeting the same group of our target market, so we have absolute trust in them leading the project. However, as a young start-up, we didn't have a huge budget to cover all the cost but because they believe in our project, they were able to make it work and help us out as part of the female founder charity project.

After we decided to partner up, we have had a couple of meeting to establish our goals and timeline. Megaphone really focused on the target market then we want to reach out to, they have done the research and gone beyond expectation to understanding our company and concept.  From there, they have developed a 3 months plan of how to execute the 2 campaigns for both renter and lender using digital media. They have worked closely with us to set up social media which are Facebook and Instagram to connect with our email database. They have worked with our branding director on creative concepts and paid online advertising. They also provided a monthly report on how the campaign is doing while touch base on a weekly basis to check on the ad performance.

I have worked closely with both Lauren who is the CEO and Rebekha who was appointed as our account manager.

We have reached 80% of the result within the first 2-3 weeks of the campaign which was amazing for us to be able to validate our idea so quickly.

The communication between us and Megaphone was a dream, Rebekha was very much on top of everything with the weekly check-in.  The revision on the creatives was always done promptly.

They definitely know what they are doing, and will communicate and educate you on the things that you could learn. They were passionate about helping a young startup that they believe in, I was blown away with the support I received from them. We definitely would choose them to run our future project and very much like to grow with them.

The only thing was that I wish we could've worked together for longer but the project was done with an amazing result.

Content Production & Video Project for Real Estate Advisory

"The team is extremely personable as well as fantastic at what they do."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Megaphone Marketing provides content production and social media advice for a real estate advisory firm. Putting together a video project, they undertook filming, editing, and post-production.

Katrina Toone
National Marketing & Commercial Manager, Charter Keck Cramer

Megaphone Marketing content was well-received all around. They have a great workflow with strong communication skills. Delivering with diligence. they had a quick turn around time on the final project and all deliverables.

Charter Keck Cramer is a real estate advisory firm, I am the National Marketing and Commercial Manager, managing marketing across all offices in Australia and Asia.

For what projects/services did your company hire Megaphone Marketing?

We hired Megaphone for content production and social media advice, they were fantastic, putting together a great video project and advising us on how to get maximum penetration into our target markets with the content they produced for us.

Brand development and industry awareness of Charter.

We ran an EOI process for Agencies to submit for the work, we then interviewed each agency, landing on Megaphone.

Megaphone undertook filming, editing, and post production for video content and social media distribution and advertising advice.

Account Manager, Videographer, and company Managing Director's advice and involvement.

We had a fantastic experience with Megaphone Marketing, the content we created with the team was extremely well received by our target audiences and their contribution to our launch of the video meant it was seen by the right people in industry.

Extremely good, strong communication and quick turn around time on the project.

The diligence with which they completed the project and the accuracy of the advice they provided with regards to distribution. The team is extremely personable as well as fantastic at what they do, I highly recommend working with Megaphone.

Facebook Advertising for Australian E-Commerce Retailer

"I'm blown away by how quickly we got results."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Megaphone Marketing provided digital marketing for an e-commerce retailer, with a particular focus on Facebook ads. They worked to increase the client's social media presence and provide new sales channels.

Founder & CEO, E-Commerce Business

Megaphone Marketing effectively increased the client's digital exposure by 75%. Their project manager ensured stellar accountability. They're able to quickly drive results while maintaining an exceptional level of precision with their strategies. They're genuinely committed to the client's success.

I operate BR worldwide.

For what projects/services did your company hire Megaphone Marketing?

Everything digital marketing, for us - specifically FB ads.

We wanted to increase our social media presence and build a new channel of income for the business.

We searched for years to be honest and after meeting with the team and Max - his ability to explain what was required to get immediate ROI and results with relatively low risk gave me the confidence I needed to proceed with Megaphone.

After we selected the type of marketing we were going to do, we had a series of quick, to the point meetings to ensure everyone was on the same page. From there it was pretty much hands off for us and hands on for Megaphone.

I worked with Max and his team directly. Total of 3 people were involved in the whole process.

We have increased out social exposure by 75% across our different brands in the market. We have really great feedback from our customers too in relation to the types of ads we are putting out.

Their Project Manager kept us extremely accountable the entire time and still does!

I'm blown away by how quickly we got results and how precise the team is in terms of the tactics, strategy and overall concepts which are used. I have been skeptical of marketing agencies because I was worried that they wouldn't treat my business as I do, but Ive been pleasantly surprised!

At this stage we have been quite happy with most aspects. Of course there have been some campaigns which havent worked as well as others, but that is part of it.