Award-winning web design agency in Toronto

We are an award-winning web design agency in Toronto. MB Creative designs beautiful websites through strategy-driven design.

MB Creative is a close-knit family of creative and inquisitive facilitators and strategists based in beautiful Toronto, Canada.

We are a hard-working, collaborative bunch that use our collective experience, design and technical expertise to solve real-world problems, by creating meaningful, compelling content for all mediums.

MBC is an unusual bunch of creatives who share one vision - building brands that stand out of the many. We enjoy stepping out of our comfort zone and delivering something new and unseen.

Toronto, Canada
  • 41 Black Hawkway
    Toronto, ON M2R 3L5

We have worked with some of the world's most well-known brands, emerging startups, Fortune 500 companies. Check out our website to see some of the amazing brands we MB Creative has helped build and grow.

Better design experiences Image

Better design experiences

Services page on the MB Creative website

Web Design Concept Image

Web Design Concept

Website Design Toronto services

Toronto Web Design Image

Toronto Web Design

MB Creative is an award winning web-design company in Toronto.

SEO Toronto Image

Case Study Page

For MB Creative website

Hero Section Design Image

Hero Section Design

Section design for case study page

Dog Walking Animation Image

Dog Walking Animation

Little fun animation we created for our about us page

MB Creative About Us Page Image

MB Creative About Us Page

About us page for brand website

About Us Page Design Image

About Us Page Design

About Us Page Top Hero Section for MB Creative Website

Wireframe Design Image

Wireframe Design

Wireframing our about us page

Illustration Image

Illustration

Sketching out an illustration for our website

Logo Design

Exploring different colour combos for our new logo

Logo Design

Finalizing our new brand logo

Logo Design Concepts

Sketching out some logo design concepts for our brand

Web Design Concept Image

Web Design Concept

Website design concept for Artist's Personal Website

T-Shirt Design Image

T-Shirt Design

Product design for a Pet Services company in Toronto

Logo Design

Working on a logo design

Drawing out some logo design concepts for a Dog Care company in Toronto

Logo Design Conepts Image

Logo Design Conepts

Concepts for a Dog Care service logo

Logo Design

Bringing logo design concepts to life

Logo Design Concepts

Drawing out some concepts for a Canadian marijuana packaging company

Landing Page Design for Influencer Image

Landing Page Design for Influencer

Fitness influencer website design

CarTender Home Page Image

CarTender Home Page

Quickly and easily compare car prices to save time and money on your next vehicle with CarTender's web application.

CarTender Car Comparison App Image

CarTender Car Comparison App

Web application we designed and developed for a Toronto based startup

Pricing Page Image

Pricing Page

Choose the package that is right for you

CarTender Contact Us Page Image

CarTender Contact Us Page

Contact us page we designed and developed

Analytics Dashboard Image

Analytics Dashboard

Web design and development of analytics dashboard for Canadian Health Clinics client

Flyer Design Image

Flyer Design

Flyers Design for Aeroponics Technology company

Roll-up Banner Design Image

Roll-up Banner Design

Banner we designed for a client when they attended some conventions

Web Analytics Development for Clinic

"I didn't look for a vendor. He kind of fell in my lap, and it worked really well."

June 2016 - March 2017

MB Creative built an analytics-based database tracking system for patient management. With strict guidelines, they developed a web-based application which met all of the requirements and features.

201- 500 Employees

Richmond Hill, Canada
Director of Business Development, Health Clinic

The tracking system has been completed; however it has not been integrated into the clinic yet. Communication varied throughout the course of the project, but was consistent as needed given each particular stage of development. Everything was delivered on time and on budget.

I’m the director of facilities and special initiatives for an addiction and treatment center.

What challenge were you trying to address with MB Creative.

We wanted to develop a tracking system for our patients to monitor how many were coming into our clinics, what was driving them there, and where they were going after they left.

They developed a web application that is an analytics-based database tracking system. The main feature was tracking of patients and the input of information into our system. This was our first time working with a digital agency. I provided them with general guidelines and details of what we were looking for, and they built it. There wasn’t much back and forth or an editing process of adding or removing new features, we stuck with strict guidelines and development for the project.

I worked with Matthew [Founder & Owner, MB Creative].

How did you come to work with MB Creative?

I found them through a referral. I wasn’t really considering any other vendors at the time. When he came to us, he was new to the field, but we were willing to give him a shot. He basically fell into my lap and we decided to go with him.

We began working together in June 2016, and the engagement concluded in March 2017.

While the database is up and running, we actually haven’t been using it because our staff didn’t uptake to it well. It’s not because of any faults with their work. We’re looking at having it integrated into another program of ours in the future. We would likely re-hire Matthew to do such.

How did MB Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicated regularly with us; it was more frequently at the beginning of the project and then just as updates were required. Overall, they did very well and delivered on budget.

Just what he was able to do for us and create the tracking system we wanted. It was great.

No, not necessarily.

It was very worth the amount spent.

WordPress Web Design & Ongoing Designs for Liquid Lock Manufacturer

“I am pleased with his work and his response time.”

Nov. 2015 - Feb. 2016, Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

MB Creative developed a WordPress site to share product information and descriptions. They’re currently building a second e-commerce site.

Thornhill, Canada
Jack Finkelstein
President, LiquiMedLock Inc.

The initial site has increased legitimacy with the customer base and serves as a tool for sales reps. Effective communication helped client understand the process throughout. A unique client-centered approach to project management facilitated smooth development.

I’m president of LiquiMedLock Inc.

What challenge were you trying to address with MB Creative?

We needed a site to serve as a tool for our customers with information and explanations about our products. We had a basic site that needed to be updated and made more appealing.

We’re now building a second site which is meant to allow customers to place orders online and communicate with us, and that presents our products’ features in a unique, descriptive and visually appealing manner.

They built a WordPress site for me, developing the backend and integrating content—including video and photos—that we provided. We initially sat down together to brainstorm and determine the objectives for the site. Throughout the development process we worked on a secondary site while the current site remained public. I provided feedback in real time and he made the changes.

They started building a second site for me about a month ago that’s more elaborate. My new site is in a different market space and is meant to drive sales. He’s built a framework that we’re reviewing before they move to the development stage.

They offered to develop text for the site for us but I have someone that does that for me. We have had them do design work for us via partners, which makes them a one-stop shop for me when I need logos or flyers.

Matt [Matt Balshin, CEO, MB Creative] is my lead. I specifically told him that I'm not interested in working through another team member. We communicate directly and he manages other team members.

How did you come to work with MB Creative?

I had worked with another individual who set up a very basic website for me. We needed to update the site and that individual was no longer available.

Matt was a close friend of my daughter. He was trying to prove himself. I gave him my requirements and timelines, and he provided quotes and past work that were very professional.

I’m a small business. I didn’t need a large firm for this work and didn’t want to pay overheads. I also don’t have the support staff to either do a broad search for vendors or to manage the project from my side. I felt like I could trust him and I was comfortable with him. I decided to give him a shot. I was pleased enough with his work to bring him back on board to do the second site.

The first site cost between $5,000-6,000. The current site is going to be close to $25,000.

He built the first site between November 2015 and February 2016. He’s now working on the second site which should launch next year.

The new site with its detailed descriptions gives us a more legitimate presence, which has had a positive impact on new and existing customers. My sales reps can also use it when they’re on the phone with a customer. Scope has increased as we’ve added new products to a larger product line. We look more professional. I’m pleased with the outcome.

How did MB Creative perform from a project management standpoint?

I made it clear at the outset that I wanted to do most of the work on this virtually rather than have to meet every week, and that I wanted to be able to give feedback on a daily basis. He established a system for us with a secondary backend site that lets me make comments and share feedback in real time. It’s allowed us to cut down our meetings and be more productive on the day-to-day development.

We communicate effectively and he gives detailed responses to anything you need. He provides specific, clear descriptions of what’s going on, how things are being built, how long they will take. His emails can be long winded but the detail he provides makes it easier for a person without experience to understand what’s involved in the development process.

Sometimes I’m the one holding up progress towards meeting deadlines. I still need to take photos for the new site, for example. They’ll develop the backend and we’ll upload the visuals later. We’re looking to kick off the new site next year so I’m not in a rush.

Matt has an impressive skill set. He has the creative ability to develop unique features and products. I know his coding capabilities are strong too, as well as his communications skills for keeping you informed along the way. Overall, I find him to be very professional.

Trust in his capabilities. Make sure you tell him what you want and your expectations in terms of feedback and timeliness.

He delivers within a reasonable timeframe but there were times where I would have liked him to be a little quicker.
    I’ve checked a few times and he's competitive in his market.
    He responded to my needs effectively. He was able to explain in layman’s terms what goes on behind the scenes, which made it easier for me to understand the process involved.
    I've done that a number of times already.