Web and App Development Services

We take pride in our team of talented professionals who hail from different backgrounds with high-end skill sets. A congregation of developers, designers, analysts and content creators is what makes Logic Square a complete digital family!

At Logic Square, we strive for excellence and our team gives in their best efforts to create breakthrough solutions for each of our clients.

Kolkata, India
  • Kolkata 700006

We are thrilled to have worked with such tremendously fantastic businesses across the world. Our services are sprawled across the digital industry and we tend to expertise in certain fields which helps our clients create efficient and better solutions for their business. Here is some of our clientele:Sinq Hospitality (Goa, India),MEP Enterprises (California, USA), Access Care (Oceanside, CA),

Step Up For India (Bengaluru, India)

Backend Development for Educational AR Game

“The team is very effective in communicating and managing expectations on milestones.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Logic Square Technologies developed the backend of an AR game for kids, designing the player storage system and APIs for frontend integration. The tech stack included Google Cloud Functions and Cloud Firestore.

Co-CEO, Educational AR Game for Children

Following a successful backend delivery, internal stakeholders extended Logic Square Technologies’ contract for ongoing maintenance. While they might consider setting up regular meetings to go over past and current requirements, the team manages expectations well and communicates effectively.

I’m the co-founder of a company that’s making a game for kids.

For what projects/services did your company hire Logic Square Technologies?

We hired Logic Square Technologies to create the backend of our AR game using Google Cloud Functions (GCF) and Cloud Firestore.

Our goal was to develop the game’s backend, including the player storage and gameplay logic.

I selected them because I knew their senior team had experience building large backend systems, and they were within our budget.

I provided them the product specifications, and they were responsible for architecting the backend system. The designed the storage systems and all of the APIs to integrate them with the frontend.

We started with two developers and now have one permanent developer on the project.

We had initially contacted them for a three-month project and have since renewed their contract to maintain the backend.

The team is very effective in communicating and managing expectations on milestones. We use slack to communicate and GitHub to manage code.

Because they’re so flexible, I’m able to increase or decrease the number of developers on demand, which is essential for my project.

I would suggest scheduling a fixed time at the start of the project to regularly sync on all the new and old requirements as well as any issues encountered.

Overall Score They have a great team.
    Most of the time, they're on schedule. When there are issues, they put in extra time to fix them.
    They're extremely cost-effective for backend projects.
    They're able to deliver projects on time and as expected.
    I'll surely recommend them to friends.

Web Development for Business Processing Software Firm

“Logic Square Technologies is proactive, and they are actively involved in the requirements.”

Logic Square Technologies builds the frontend and business logic for an analytics portal using JavaScript web application stacks. The portal gives users a customized, tiered view of a company’s operations.

Atlanta, Georgia
Head of IT, Business Process Software Firm

So far, customers love Logic Square Technologies’ work. The customer service portal allows them to see previously unseen metrics. The team offers flexible, reliable support and high-quality deliverables. Through high customer satisfaction, they earned the opportunity for continued collaboration.

I’m the head of IT for a startup business processing software firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Logic Square Technologies?

We wanted to build out the frontend as well as some business logic for our portal which is offered as a SaaS product to our customers.

By the time we set up a remote team for ourselves, we couldn’t wait for the entire team to be onboarded, so Logic Square Technologies was used to start the process. They helped with the early stage builds, and it has since become a continuing operation.

Our manufacturing analytics portal offers a unified view of an entire organization, starting from orders to sales to shipping. It is an all-encompassing view of an entire company’s operations. It gives each user a tiered view of what is important to them in the organization. We wanted to build it using MEAN and MERN stacks. Everything above the database design was done by Logic Square Technologies including frontend development and a portion of the business logic.

My primary contact is the founder and CEO. We work on the requirements together, which are then passed on to a backend business logic person, a frontend developer, and a UX person.

How did you come to work with Logic Square Technologies?

They were recommended to us by someone who had used their services before.

We began working with them in January 2019 and the work is ongoing.

Our portal is divided into modules that correspond with our customer’s departments, such as sales, customer service, or operations. We released the sales portal portion to the customer last month, and they rated it highly. They have been happy with it and want to see enhancements in the next revision. The customer service portal went live last month, which gives them a view of metrics that they never got to see previously.

How did Logic Square Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been accommodating to changes in the requirements throughout the project. They’ve met the deadlines with the exception of a couple of days here and there, which hasn’t been a big deal.

We use Jira internally, and we also use emails and Excel sheets.

Logic Square Technologies is proactive, and they are actively involved in the requirements. They ask questions about why and how we operate, even at the requirement stage.

Once a project is done, they take a couple of days to optimize it before handing it over to us, even if it is complete. For example, there was a sequence of queries when it came to data storage. It was slowing the page down a little bit, and once we finalized the release, they went back and optimized all the queries and made it one giant page instead of multiple pages, making the page load a lot faster.

It would be good if we could have access to their internal tracking tool instead of our own bug tracking system or issue tracking system, as we could have a better view of how things run there.

We have been exceedingly happy with the engagement so far. I highly recommend them.

Website Dev for Small Tourism Company

"They didn’t mind making as many iterations as I asked them to."

Nov. 2017 - Feb. 2018

Logic Square designed and developed a travel website. Features included a booking option with an integrated payment gateway and automated confirmation emails. They also supported updates through a backend portal.

Puducherry, India
Owner, Tourism Company

The solution has yet to launch due to financial issues outside the scope of Logic Square’s involvement. They worked through multiple design ideas and gave useful technical advice, and their accommodating style generated satisfaction among internal stakeholders.

My company aimed to provide personalized experiences to tourists coming to our area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Logic Square?

I needed an aesthetically appealing website for my company with an integrated payment gateway. People typically research their destinations online, and I wanted to capture a digital audience by providing content on local attractions.

I gave them a brief. They built a site with an online booking option along with a feature to automatically send confirmation emails for bookings. They also integrated a backend portal for information updates.

I only interacted with Vineet (Founder, Logic Square Technologies), who served as a project manager. I told him my requirements and had conversations with him.

How did you come to work with Logic Square?

I’d worked with Vineet in the past when I was with other employers. I knew what kind of work he did, and I had built a level of trust.

We’ve spent $1,000–$1,500.

I started working with them in November 2017 and the engagement concluded in February 2018.

Some internal financial issues have delayed our launch, but this has nothing to do with Logic Square’s work, which has been satisfactory. We plan to make the site live at some point.

How did Logic Square perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve communicated mostly through email and phone calls. We had weekly discussions to go over the work that had been done, as well as my feedback and suggestions. I got a prompt response every time I required one. We created a lot of spreadsheets to track the work. Vineet did a good job of managing the project. He understood what I required, and, at certain times, he even suggested things that would improve the business integration in terms of features.

They didn’t mind making as many iterations as I asked them to. If there was something I didn’t like, they changed it quickly, without any complaints. Also, they were technically sound, and they provided good ideas on what kinds of technologies I should use, and what would be easier for me to maintain over time.

My only suggestion is that they expand their team.

I recommend sitting down with them and creating a proposal with timelines to ensure a mutual understanding of project requirements. We sometimes missed points that weren’t written down.