Expert IT Service Provider

Lemosys Infotech is an ISO Certified Company having its operations in India and United States. The company was formed in 2007 with an aim to become the highest quality website development and designing company in the world for offering excellent services and delivering standard value to our customers and associates. Lemosys is the dominant IT Company in Asia. Our company has reached world-class practice in the field of web and mobile applications services.

Lemosys Infotech has team of 45+ young, dynamic, talented, dedicated employees, as well as 5-8 Year certified and highly-expert web developers/designers who offer valuable services to all our wide-reaching clients.

2007
Indore, India
  • 169, Scheme 78, Part II , Behind Kanak Hospital
    Indore, MP 452010

We offer best services to our USA, UK, Dubia based client all over the world.

Aaj No Din - Masjid ios Application Image

Aaj No Din - Masjid ios Application

Aajnodin app is the original app developed by Aliasgar Sk. Fakhruddin of www.aajnodin.com. This app has been launched for mobile users who want to access the information provided on the website offline. Most of the sections have been provided offline except downloads which would otherwise increase the app size. The features provided in the app includes

Vita dental spring - Service Website on  WP Image

Vita dental spring - Service Website on WP

Vita dental spring is the Texas dentist website basically its requirement to manage their client online and get number of appointment by website. we understand their requirement and design according to their need.

Danasbakery- Ecommerce Website on Shopify Image

Danasbakery- Ecommerce Website on Shopify

Bakery store which is sale MACARON with different flaour, also sale subscription products.

Technology-Shopify- liquid, html, css, jquery

Database- Shopify database
Payment Gateway- Paypal

Full Branding Package for Business Solutions Company

"Their flexibility to interact with the Project manager and technical persons was impressive."

June 2017 - Jan. 2018

Lemosys Infotech provided web design and development, logo design, SEO, and digital marketing and materials for a business solutions company. They also implemented e-commerce features.

Indore, India
Raja Divyanshu
Co-Founder, Business Solutions Company

Lemosys Infotech provided solutions that were bug-free and ahead of the deadline. The team had impressive project management skills and used highly-interactive methods. They were always available and willing to provide technical guidance.

My company is to provide business and solutions to the share market users and others who are looking for trade. The guidance provided by me helps them a lot to keep growing financially. I am working as a co-founder at my company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lemosys Infotech?

Website Development, Website Design, Logo Design, Business Card, Letter Head, SEO, Digital Marketing means full package of Business.

To expand my business, I used Lemosys to develop and design a good looking website having perfect SEO to showcase my business online

I was exploring about Top IT companies in India because I prefer Indians because they are best in completing their commitments and providing good stuff.

They provide me a full package to showcase my business online. It took very less duration because their development and designing services are very fast with uniqueness. They showed and highlighted my business services with proper plan and implemented e-commerce features as well. It was really a wonderful website having eye-catching design.

They are having big team but for my project 4 members were alloted and all were excellent. Their Business Analytics services are awesome.

The solutions provided by them was bug free and before the deadline. They guided me how and when to promote their business. They always help me in every manner related to technical. Their maintenance services are awesome.

The project management skill of Lemosys is very impressive and qualitative. They use highly interactive methods and were always available to guide me technically

Their flexibility to interact with the Project manager and technical persons was impressive, especially those who are working on my project.

I don't see any improvement area in them because they are absolutely perfect to provide you the best e-commerce solution.

Overall Score No one can replace Lemosys in terms of ontime delivery and quality work.
    No doubt, awesome
    Very affordable, even they guide as per the budget
    Perfect
    Definitely

iPad Feedback App for Hospitality Company

“They incorporated any suggestions of ours that they agreed with into the system…”

Dec. 2017 - Apr. 2018

Lemosys Infotech redeveloped a guest feedback app for a hospitality company that manages multiple brands. They created a solution that transfers data from the app to servers, and implemented a new design.

United Arab Emirates
C K Nandakumar
Group IT Manager, SFC Group

The app was delivered on time and was of high-quality, thanks to Lemosys’ focus on incorporating feedback and suggestions. Even though they would benefit from expanding their knowledge of current technologies and trends, their regular communication and output made for a successful engagement.

I’m the Group IT Manager for SFC Group, a hospitality conglomerate.

For what projects/services did your company hire Lemosys Infotech?

We needed to redevelop our iPad application for soliciting guest feedback, and introduce a new design and questionnaire.

Our previous application was almost six years old, so we wanted to update it with a new design and web services.

Lemosys developed the previous feedback system for us, and their service was good, so we also entrusted them with the redevelopment.

We generated the system design, but Lemosys did all the coding. They also provided web services that allows data to be sent from the app to the server.

We mainly interacted with their director and a project manager they assigned to us.

They produced the application in two months, and we went live in three, after testing and fine-tuning.

We had regular interactions through Skype and their team was excellent, providing output in a reasonable time, which helped us complete the project on time.

They’re very cooperative. They incorporated any suggestions of ours that they agreed with into the system, which let us roll out a good product.

They should train and update their development team on the latest technological advances.

Overall Score They're a highly professional and provide prompt after-sales support.
    They adhered to the accepted schedule.
    The cost was within our reach.
    They're a good team to work with!
    They're a good, dedicated team with timely support.