Nova Scotia Freelance Graphic Designer

I love what I do, and the people I meet along the way are as important to me as the work we get to make together. If you are a business who isn’t afraid of pushing the envelope and have a quirky, lighthearted work environment where a little humour is appreciated we might be a good fit.

I always enjoy working with organizations related to my personal interests, mountain biking, outdoor adventure, environmentally-motivated businesses, local breweries, restaurants, local food, film, and music festivals, and any organization or business that are trying to leave their mark on our province and our culture. I thrive on helping you figure out the most effective strategies for your brand.

I’m a professional freelance graphic designer based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada who's been in the game for over ten years. I started my career at Nova Scotia Community college, where I received a diploma in Graphic Design. I'm also a co-founder of Halifax VegFest, an annual plant-based food & culture festival in Halifax. I specialize in logos, branding, typography, and print material, and believe it’s more effective to build a modern & unique brand that will stand the test of time than follow trends.

Read more...

70%
15%
Print Design Focus
15%

Toggl, Bluenose Marathon, The Roméo Dallaire Child Soldiers Initiative, Geebo Device Repair, Halifax Magazine, Environment Canada, North End Business Association, enVie - A Vegan Kitchen, Halifax VegFest, Efficiency Nova Scotia, MindSea Developments Inc, The Rounds, All4Paws Pet Services, Hopper Inc, Junior Achievement Nova Scotia, Parts for Trucks, PACE Construction, Dalhousie University, Black Star Wealth, McInnes Cooper, Clothesline Media, Keeping Current Matters