We Build Websites That Will Build your Business.

Kudosta Solutions LLP is a passionate web solutions company based in India and abroad. We build world-class websites for a wide range of clients in India and pan-global clients. Our work speaks our quality. We understand how much you value your business so we create alluring and responsive websites that take the business to next level.

Knowing the importance of high quality and user-friendly website for a business, we design and develop custom made and innovative websites using latest technologies as per the requirements. We are geared to reveal excellence and we don’t settle for average results thus we provide incomparable web solutions that exceed your expectation.

Jaipur, India
  • F-204, Vaishali Tower 2nd Nursury Circle, Vaishali Nagar
    Jaipur, RJ 302021

Development and Design for Lead Generation Company

“Kudosta makes up the core of our development team.”

Subcontracted resources from Kudosta augment an internal team. Tasks include web design, CRM development, and custom calculators.

Sydney, Australia
Blake McIntyre
CTO

Kudosta’s developers collaborate seamlessly with in-house staff. Their reliability, technical competence, and speed continue to impress.

Our company builds lead funnels and customer acquisition tools for financial institutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kudosta Solutions LLP?

Kudosta was contracted to design and build web assets for our lead generation funnel, including multiple websites, calculators, and a CRM system.

Our goal was to build a network of financial services websites leading into our system, allowing our sales team to contact customers and manage users easily.

I have worked with Kudosta on many projects, with the first dating back to 2015.

Kudosta makes up the core of our development team. At any given time, we’d have several projects running that would involve multiple teams. They have enhanced our existing platform, including web design and server configuration. They’ve also designed and built custom calculators and integrated them into our system.

While we have one main point of contact, we also have access to multiple team members.

Their team is a permanent asset for our staff to utilize. They can find solutions to unique problems that come up when dealing with our customers.

Depending on the specific project, Kudosta would allocate a project manager who would liaise with our teams. Their team is highly skilled and cost-effective. Even if our own team members fall behind, Kudosta could still deliver excellent results.

We’re impressed with their professionalism and turnaround time.

I really can't fault the team at Kudosta.

Overall Score They’re a fantastic team.
    They always hit deadlines, even some very tight ones. They’re always available.
    Considering the quality of service, the cost is agreeable.
    Our customers are 100% satisfied.
    I would highly recommend them for any development task. In fact, I have referred Kudosta to many colleagues.

WordPress Customization for Real Estate Company

"Their quality control really helped us keep the project on schedule."

Feb. 2017

Kudosta Solutions built a WordPress platform with extensive customization, WooCommerce functionality, and multiple integrations in an outsourced engagement.

Hurricane, Utah
Brad Wiggins
Creative Director, Identity Designs Denver

The bespoke website finished before the deadline and attracted praise from the end customer. Kudosta Solutions’ accessibility, efficient project management, robust testing methods, and consistency contributed to a profitable relationship.

I'm the creative director and UX designer for a website design company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kudosta Solutions LLP?

We were commissioned to design a highly integrated real estate website, which required extensive custom development.

I found Kudosta by chance once they posted a bid on our listing. They had reasonable prices, and after a few direct messages back and forth, I knew they were honest and would be a great partner.

We needed to overwrite standard WordPress/WooCommerce functions to allow secure frontend registration, paid-per-post functionalities/limitations, and custom profiles with multi-theme selections.

I worked directly with two developers from Kudosta during the project. Both of them were excellent to work with and offered great suggestions when questions arose.

The project was a success, and our customer was pleased with the outcome. We stayed under budget and delivered the final project to the customer early. This wouldn't have been possible without Kudosta's prompt responses, quick turnaround time, and great communication.

How effective was the project management?

Kudosta managed the project efficiently. Their quality control really helped us keep the project on schedule.

I can't summarize their abilities in one attribute. They offer a great blend of knowledge, skills, speed, and management that makes them the best team I've ever worked with, by far.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

I have no recommendations for Kudosta since I couldn't have been happier with this project and the outcome. To anyone considering hiring this company, I’d recommend hiring them. They will be an asset, and you'll love working with them.

Overall Score They're a great partner.
    Because of the time difference, I worked during the day on the project, and they'd complete their work at night.
    Their costs are low, especially for the quality of the work we received.
    They're better than any other development team I've worked with.
    I've referred them to all of my designer friends, and we will continue to use them for all of our projects.

Website Updates and UI/UX Dev

"Kudosta is a rockstar in the industry."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Kudosta Solutions LLP works on website edits for a small business. The team provides updates on product descriptions and works to make the check-out process simple and intuitive.

Bradenton, Florida
Sandra J Filer
Proprietress, The Happy Goddess®

The team makes any changes needed effortless for both the client and it’s customers. They are kind, intelligent and provide high-quality work. Kudosta is conscious of turn around times and makes sure to deliver changes quickly.

I own The Happy Goddess®, a US-based business that offers a variety of transformative events, retreats, train-the-trainer programs, workshops, and empowerment coaching. Many of the programs are rooted in the philosophies of Louise Hay, founder of Hay House Publishing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kudosta Solutions LLP?

We have hired Kudosta for a variety of website related-projects. I will be hiring them soon for website optimization as well.

My goals are always the same. I want to keep my website as user-friendly as possible and have a quick turn around time on requests, all at a reasonable price. Of course, I want it all to be done efficiently and respectfully.

I was referred to them.

They provided updates on our product descriptions, re-created our shopping cart, came up with coupon codes and special links and added new pages.

I worked with two employees at Kudosta, who worked together in a powerful combination.

They have successfully made the shopping cart and coupon codes work. Customers are buying the products and services we offer.

It was effortless. I would send an email with my request, go to sleep, and in the morning, the work was done! I love working with this team. I’ve heard others fuss about what they get for what they pay. Kudosta is a rockstar in the industry.

From the moment that I began using the company, I have been pleased with each and every result achieved. They are one of the best referrals that I have ever received. Kudosta does great work and every member of their staff treats me with kindness. They are helpful and have a high level of expertise. It all comes down to the how easy they made it for me. They also have great knowledge and spectacular turnaround times.

Not one. I'm sure that after I sign up for their optimization services, I’ll write another review on how successful they were at that too.

Overall Score I would give more than 5 if I could.
    It was very easy. I just send an email and it’s done.
    The cost is reasonable, which means a lot to a small business.
    Everything is always top notch and delivered with gratitude.
    I have referred Kudosta to several business associates and will continue to do so.

Web Dev and SEO for Law Firm

"The team met deadlines, produced quality work, and had great communication skills."

Aug. - Sept. 2017

Kudosta Solutions developed and designed a custom WordPress platform. They also did SEO.

San Diego, California
VP of Marketing, Law Firm

The team delivered both efficient service and quality results, which still positively impact the site’s performance. They met deadlines and enhanced the offshore engagement with effective communication skills.

I’m the VP of Marketing for a local criminal defense law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kudosta Solutions LLP?

We engaged them for web design, web development, and SEO.

We wanted a stronger online presence and to increase our SEO value.

Kudosta Solutions came very highly recommended.

Kudosta Solutions built a WordPress platform with extensive customization for a law firm website and then did SEO.

We worked with one UI designer and two UI developers.

Kudosta Solutions did an amazing job. They were fast, but also delivered quality service that keeps delivering results.

Since they were offshore, we communicated via Skype and email. The arrangement worked well.

Perhaps on the design side, but nothing specific comes to mind.

PHP Dev Services for Design Agency

“They’re experts in web development.”

Jan. 2018

Kudosta provided web development services for a design agency.

Ireland
Director, Web & Graphic Design Agency

Kudosta’s expertise and communication skills were outstanding.

I work for a company that provides graphic and web design services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kudosta Solutions LLP?

We needed help with web development.

We had several different goals, all of which were achieved by Kudosta.

They were recommended to us.

They helped us with web development that involved PHP, API, and other tools.

The team was complete.

They were a great help to us. I’m happy with their work.

We used Skype. Our communication was quite effective.

They’re experts in web development. Their skill set was impressive.

Landing Page Development with Stripe Integration

"They’re one of the very best vendors we have ever used."

Feb. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Kudosta Solutions designed and developed a website from scratch while also incorporating automation features and Stripe technology to better handle product distribution.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Lisa Hardwick
CEO, Visionary Institute

Kudosta surpassed expectations in delivering a professional and seamless website. Their team is highly responsive towards questions and handled project management expertly, often completing tasks before their deadlines. Providing clear requirements helped them better understand the project’s vision.

I’m the CEO of an onsite certification school for many areas of continuing education. We assist speakers, authors, and workshop leaders.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kudosta Solutions?

We wanted to create a professionally designed website with automation.

They were recommended by an online freelancing site.

They designed and built our landing page from scratch and integrated Stripe technology as well as automation to assist with passive revenues and proper product placement and distribution.

The initial team included six authors of practitioner certifications.

Kudosta did everything we asked and delivered more than we expected.

How effective was the project management?

Project management was stellar and we plan to use more of their services in the future upon launching the school site.

Their attention to detail and the sense of urgency with which they responded to any and all questions are great.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

Our team had everything laid out in a Microsoft Word document with detailed notes. This helped Kudosta best understand what our vision was for the school site.

Overall Score They’re one of the very best vendors we have ever used.
    They always completed each and every task on time and often before due dates.
    It was a very good value for what we received.
    Our site is professional and efficient.
    We actually refer them quite often!