Kaynes makes development in South America easy!

At Kaynes we find the best tech talent in South America and offer it straight to you. Cut costs by paying only a third of what similar talent would cost in the US or Europe. Need a Software Developer, QA or a whole team? We can help!

Lochore, United Kingdom
  • 37 Montrose crescent
    Lochore, FIF KY5 0AR
  • Rua Paulista quadra 30 lote ,12 Vila Cruzeiro do Sul
    Goiania, GO 74917-250
    Brazil

Hockey.de Image

Hockey.de

We hired out our development tallent to the german hockey league to create their new site for the hockey fans of germany.

The site of the german hockey league in Germany. Main site features

Match and league results and reporting

News section that features stories and videos

Custom CMS system designed for the hockey league administrators

Ticket sales ecommerce system

Gate Ticket user

interface allowing tickets to be bought and verified on site at the hockey stadiums

Email News list functionality

Staff Augmentation for Developer

"When I’m too busy to take care of my employees, they helped me as well."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Kaynes augmented the staff of a web developer. The team sourced two candidates for PHP development of a coffee website.

Hamburg, Germany
Hendrik Duerkop
Head of IT, NW Tech Event IT

The developer successfully delivered the website, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Kaynes establishes a smooth workflow, ensuring a comfortable and collaborative experience. The team is knowledgeable and hard-working.

I’m the owner at NW Tech Event IT. I primarily build websites and web apps.

What challenge were you trying to address with Kaynes?

I needed additional development help.

It took 2-3 weeks when they presented the first candidate who wasn’t a really good fit. They later had another one who was quite good. They helped develop a big coffee website. From there, we did some side projects as well.

I work with one PHP developer from Kaynes.

How did you come to work with Kaynes?

I found them through a Google search. After looking at their website, I called them to find out what they’re like and they said they’d find a guy for me.

We have invested about $27,000.

Our engagement with Kaynes ran from April 2019–January 2020.

It was quite relaxed and comfortable working with them. They’re very professional. Kaynes really knew what I wanted, which was really helpful because I’d never written any job descriptions before. I would consider working with them again.

How did Kaynes perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated using Google Hangouts and over email and they were always responsive. The team was always helpful when I had special requirements.

They’re exceptionally helpful. When I’m too busy to take care of my employees, they helped me as well. It was really good.

No, everything was fine.

Have a good idea of what you want and describe the project very detailed. Listen to feedback about improvements and suggestions. Allow them a few weeks to find guys.

Overall Score They went above and beyond what was agreed to with the help of project management when I was sick.
    Initially, I had higher hopes that they would deliver quicker. They could have been clearer that it was going to take three weeks.
    The value was excellent.
    They delivered what they promised quickly.
    I’d definitely recommend them and consider hiring them again because it’s such a good process.

Database Development for Robotics & AI Company

"The company was very professional and had great processes easy to work with."

Jan. - July 2019

Kaynes redeveloped the SQL database of a consumer robotics and AI company. The team also introduced Couchbase NoSQL to improve the efficiency of the data store.

Geoffrey Coleman
Development Manager, Anki

The development reduced the load on the client's cloud systems and sped up processing times. Kaynes leverages their technical skills and years of experience to produce high-quality results that meet the requirements of the client. The team is hard-working and professional.

We are a consumer robotics and AI company. I worked as software development manager developing knowlage based and computer vision systems.

For what projects/services did your company hire Kaynes?

Re-engineering of our Data Store / Knowlage base

We needed to reorganise the structure of our data store to make it faster and less compute intensive. This would require re-engineering our database and the introduction of smart NOSQL systems.

We needed uncompromisingly high skilled technical talent, working in the same timezone for easy communication and integration with our existing team.

They re-engineered our SQL database and introduced Couchbase NoSQL to produce a faster and more efficient Datastore. We needed to retrieve the required information that is used to power our real time robotic systems at a speed that would allow real time calculations

Myself as Development lead and team manager 2 software developers and 1 specialist data engineer

We reduced the load on our cloud systems and were able to significantly speed up processing used by our robotic systems.

We used an agile management style with continuous releases it was very effective.

The company was very professional and had great processes easy to work with. The developer supplied was of a high level of experience and technical skill with great team working soft skills.

I was not personally a fan of assalan Jura software however they were happy to move to a development management software of my choice

Overall Score Excelent Work
    Excelent
    Significantly cheaper than hiring in the US while maintaining a high level of technical capabilities and experience
    Very Happy with the work
    I would, especially if asked for developers in the same timezone as the US

Scala & Erlang Platform Dev for Startup

"Kaynes were able to find people with very specific skills in a surprisingly short amount of time."

Feb. - Oct. 2019

A startup hired Kaynes to increase their dev team's bandwidth using Scala and Erlang. They worked on the solution's messaging systems.

Sr Project Manager, Customer Conversion Platform Startup

The project was a success, allowing the startup to expand its development capabilities. Kaynes was communicative, and the project management went well. Kaynes' Scala and Erlang team was skilled and delivered for the startup.

I was Sr Product Manager at a tech startup, helping to produce a breakthrough customer conversion platform

For what projects/services did your company hire Kaynes?

We needed a Senior Developer to join the team with experience of Scala and Erland to work on our messaging product.

The goal was to use this Engineer from Kaynes to increase the bandwith of our Messaging development team who were working on monthly development iterations.

Kaynes was already known to a contact within the company who recomended him (word of mouth)

Kaynes provided a senior Scala;Erlang who joined our messaging systems development team and he became sucessful and productive member of our team

4 developers 1 Devops and a QA (1 Developer provided by Kaynes)

This allowed us to get more features in to our monthly releases expanding the development capability of our dev team.

Project was managed well using Agle management and team software. Communication with Kaynes was good

Kaynes were able to find people with very specific skills (Scala+Erlang) in a surprisingly short amount of time. People with these specific skills are usually considered more difficult and time consuming to find in the US market especially in the Bay Area.

No complaints

Overall Score Great Service
    No complaints
    I would give 6 stars, if I could here
    The developer hired was great
    Yes, i would