Smart Digital Advertising

Gold

For over 15 years JumpFly has been providing just one service – Smart Digital Advertising. We’ve built and trained the best group of over 35 dedicated professionals available anywhere. At JumpFly, we are laser-focused on results and we understand how important your digital advertising return on investment is to your bottom line.

This is exactly why our work is never outsourced and we focus exclusively on digital marketing and nothing else.

JumpFly has a spotless reputation in the digital marketing industry and is a Premier Google Partner and exclusive, Top-Tier Microsoft Elite Partner who professionally develops, implements and manages Google Ads, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn digital advertising accounts. Our company goal is to help clients achieve the best results possible while always being committed to customer satisfaction.

JumpFly offers a generous referral program. For each new client referred that signs up for our service, we provide you with a $500 credit to be applied towards your JumpFly management fees or a $500 cash bonus. (Please Note — the JumpFly client referred must be actively managed by JumpFly for 60 days to qualify.)

1998
Elgin, IL
  • 2541 Technology Drive, Suite 414
    Elgin, IL 60124
  • 20 W. Kinzie
    Chicago, IL 60654

1-800-Got-Junk?, Jura, NuWave, TY, Wholesale Patio Store, Lana Furniture, Aston Martin, All In One Poster Company

PPC Services for Tour Guide Company

"JumpFly does a great job translating what we're trying to say."

June 2018 - Ongoing

JumpFly has optimized all existing PPC accounts, from Google Ads to Bing. They've since helped determine the most effective PPC strategies to push and helped budget campaigns.

Montana
Director of Comms & Marketing, Tour Guide Company

The team has increased conversions and revenue thanks to their PPC work. They excel at making the most of a limited budget and strive to understand client needs.

I am the Communications and Marketing Director for a guiding service. We offer rafting, hiking, fishing, biking, lodging, equipment rentals and shuttles. Seasonal business. NPS and USFS permittee.

PPC

Increase online conversion rate therefore reservations

Referral from Zane Ray.

JF took our existing Google AdWords (and Bing etc) accounts and cleaned them up, optimized them, and reported monthly on our results.

Also monthly they responded to our ideas about what to market, and how much to spend - they were always timely and never acted like our always changing requests were a pain to them!

AND they never complained about our small budget - we are a very small business, with just 3 full time year round employees.

Our owner and myself working together with Jeff and Vicki at JF. Great folks, super responsive and easy to work with.

Increased conversions, reservations, and revenue

Very effective

The professionalism with which they treated us, despite our lack of formality and our tendency to change our minds and be a bit scatterbrained.

When you're in small business, you get used to wearing all of the hats, and that can be confusing when you try to translate that to an outside source. JumpFly does a great job translating what we're trying to say.

Now that we've been clients for over a year, we're hoping for a comparison on the year and also with what we were doing before without JF.

Google & Amazon Advertising for Sports Pod Manufacturer

"Their entire team is engaged and is always available."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

JumpFly runs ongoing paid advertising campaigns on Google and Amazon for a sports pod manufacturer. They monitor the performance of the accounts, offering strategies for growth.

Cincinnati, Ohio
President, Sports Pod Manufacturer

As a result of their services, the client is meeting an increased amount of their KPIs. The team was able to accurately express this unique business's value add to users, bringing high-quality creative strategy to the table. The team was attentive and full of industry experts.

I am the President of Under the Weather, the inventor and manufacturer of the first pop-up, portable WeatherPod™. Based in Cincinnati, OH we sell our products on our website, on Amazon and also at Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods and other retailers. I am responsible for setting policy; strategic direction; following our company's Mission; and, profitability.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

Prior to creating an internal marketing team I managed the marketing efforts. We hired JumpFly initially to manage our paid search, SEO and ads for Google. We have since also enlisted their help with Amazon advertising.

Our goal was to maximize advertising results on the Google and Amazon platforms.

They sought us out. We were with a firm for whom we were not seeing results with at the time. We met with several companies before making our decision to go with JumpFly.

We set ad budgets with our Account Manager and determined KPIs. Initially we had calls weekly and then bi-weekly. We now have calls as needed but always at least one time monthly. They monitor our accounts ongoing and provide strategic direction in addition to monitoring and managing keywords, ad performance and metrics.

We have two points of contact, an Account Manager for Google Adwords and and Account Manager for Amazon Ads. Our two contacts, as is the entire team at JumpFly, work collaboratively, sharing account detail, results and information, which provides efficiencies for each party.

Our rankings have increased and we are meeting most KPIs. We have an unusual brand being the first to market and having created a new category in Outdoor Sports which brings unique challenges and requires out-of-the-box strategy-- the usual tactics don't always work.

Both of our Account Managers are extremely knowledgeable, responsive and proactive.

Most companies in this space offer cookie-cutter solutions and a rep with average experience and a lot of accounts to manage. We also experienced high turnover with companies we dealt with previously.

JumpFly is relational and looks at the big picture and long term. Their entire team is engaged and is always available. Their rates correspond to the amount we spend monthly but never do you feel there is any pressure to "spend more so they can make more."

We are doing this review because it has been such a positive relationship. Even if/when results are less than desirable we have been able to engage them and get explanations.

I have not compared their pricing to other firms in several years so difficult to asses.

Multi-Channel PPC Management for Home Decor Retailer

"...the JumpFly team has become an integral part of our team, helping to grow our business."

Nov. 2003 - Ongoing

Since 2003, JumpFly has managed all PPC campaigns for Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Amazon. They're involved in all parts of the process, from keyword and bidding, and deliver monthly reports.

Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
COO, Handcrafted Home Decor Retailer

With JumpFly's expertise, the brand has grown by over 400% within the past 10 years. The team is proactive, finding new opportunities to capitalize on advertising.

I am the COO of an e-commerce company that sells handcrafted home storage and decor. We have 5 employees and have had an online presence since 2002, but have been in business since the early 1990s.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

Jumpfly has handled all our PPC campaigns since 2003, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Amazon.

Our goals were brand awareness and generate sales volume with a low CPC.

This vendor was selected before my time at the company.

We rely on Jumpfly to manage all aspects of our PPC campaigns across multiple platforms. This includes campaign creation, keyword selection, bid adjustment, keyword adjustment, and reporting on a monthly basis.

We also have twice monthly calls to discuss any issues or improvements that can be made to the campaigns. Jumpfly also makes us aware of improvements to PPC products or new opportunities to advertise through.

We have a single point of contact who is our account manager.

Jumpfly has helped us navigate the PPC world, as we do not have the expertise internally to do do. They have also helped us to grow 4-5x in the last 10 years.

Our account manager is very fast to respond to all our questions and requests. They are also proactive in their work.

After 16 year of working together, the JumpFly team has become an integral part of our team, helping to grow our business.

We do not have any suggestions for improvement.

PPC Account Management for Hernia Belt Manufacturer

"They do a really good job, and I cannot think of an area that needs improvement."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

After taking the time to better understand the brand, JumpFly took over Google Ads management for a hernia belt manufacturer. They now keep the account organized and execute on PPC campaigns.

Melbourne, Forida
George Hirst
Founder, Comfort-Truss

JumpFly has created a scalable PPC program, and the results have aligned with campaign goals, so far. Their efforts to fully grasp the brand and its target audience were notable.

I am the owner and founder of a company that manufactures a minimalist, comfortable, hernia belt called the Comfort-Truss.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

I hired JumpFly to manage my PPC ad campaigns.

My goals were to create an organized google ad campaign with a with a good return on ad spend without having to worry about the day to day details of account management.

I researched companies online, and wanted to go with a company who specialized in PPC campaign management. I had a call with JumpFly, and based on that initial conversation, I knew that they were the company I wanted to use.

The person that I spoke to on the phone did not try to hype up what they could accomplish for me, or try to sell me on the service. He told me the facts, and left it up to me to decide based on the info he gave me. I really appreciated that approach.

After I decided to hire them, we had a conference call where they asked me about my goals for the campaign, and really took the time to get to know my brand, the back story, and what my company was all about.

I talked with a few people on the initial conference call, but my main point of contact has been Vicki, who is always on top of things, and does a great job.

The results have been great, and right within my goals for the campaign.

Great

The thing I found most impressive was the honesty that was shown in my initial phone call with them, and the that they really took the time to understand my brand and target market. Also that were able to create a program that works well, and scale it up as needed.

Google Ads Management for Pregnancy Nonprofit

"What I found most impressive about the company was their complete transparency."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Since taking over the Google Ads account, JumpFly has executed several PPC campaigns to boost visibility for a pregnancy nonprofit. Their efforts include hundreds of ad iterations to help increase clicks.

Marketing Consultant, Pregnancy Nonprofit

Client appointments have increased remarkably over the past year, and JumpFly continues to make improvements to their campaigns. The team is responsive, often incorporating client modifications the day of, and they're flexible enough to test out budget changes.

I am a marketing consultant for a nonprofit in New York City that serves women and men who are facing an unexpected pregnancy. I provide guidance on client marketing and oversee the advertising strategy for the organization.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We partnered with JumpFly to launch our Google Ads campaign that would allow our nonprofit to be more visible in Google searches and ultimately allow more clients to find us.

We wanted to work with a team who was very knowledgable about PPC and would give us guidance on budget, keywords, and overall strategy.

Our goals were to increase our visibility in a competitive marketplace and increase our client appointments.

We had vetted various PPC management companies but ultimately landed with JumpFly as we felt their organization had superior expertise and we also were able to retain the ownership of all our data.

We started by giving JumpFly a previous keyword list we had used for our Google Ad Grant campaign then we had a lengthier discussion about our services, clients, and language used for ads.

Based on those conversations, JumpFly was able to build out various campaigns with several hundred ad iterations to help increase clicks and bookings. Since then, we continuously make small updates and iterations that improve overall campaign performance.

We work directly with a project manager and 1-2 project associates who also provide implementation support. All of our

Overall, our client appointments have greatly increased over the past year, which I attribute to our Google Ads and management under JumpFly.

Their team has been great to work with. They are prompt on emails and equally fast to make adjustments to campaigns within the same day. When one person is out, there is always someone covering the account so we never have to wait multiple days for a response.

What I found most impressive about the company was their complete transparency--about pricing, management, and how the data was handled.

Another major offering is allowing us to test various budget changes within a 1-month window without an initial management fee increase. I appreciate the flexibility their team offers.

It would beneficial if the team had more insight and expertise in our exact market, however, their overall PPC knowledge transfers over quite well and we are able to still have positive results.

PPC for Online Healthcare Company

“They’ll work to understand your business goals so that they can offer great customer service and reporting.”

2016 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides ongoing PPC management for an online blood test company. Thanks to their consistent success on Google Ads, Yahoo, and Bing channels, they’re now taking on social media marketing, as well.

Mandeville, Louisiana
Kurtis
CEO, Walk-In Lab, LLC

Compared to past vendors, JumpFly delivered superior reporting and tripled the ROI. They offer a month-to-month contract because they believe in the effectiveness of their strategies. That confidence combined with their open communication style has helped build a strong working relationship.

I’m the CEO and owner of Walk-In Lab, LLC. We sell blood tests online directly to customers.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

I used to run my PPC campaigns myself, but it quickly became too much of a time commitment. So I looked for a third-party to manage my PPC campaigns.

JumpFly oversees all of my PPC campaigns for Google Ads, Yahoo, and Bing. They target specific keywords to bid for, identify negative keywords, analyze the competitive landscape, and lead targeted campaigns.

I’m so happy with their performance that I’m actually expanding our business relationship to include social channels.

I’ve spoken with a couple of people, but there’s generally a single point person who keeps up with our account. We’ve built a personable relationship, and they help deal with tasks on a daily or weekly basis.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

I found them through a Google search after testing out about four other providers. Compared to the others, JumpFly had a lot of confidence in their strategy and stressed delivering ROIs. They offered a month-to-month contract model and had better reporting measures.

I’ve spent at least $72,000.

They’ve worked with me since 2016.

JumpFly has a strong understanding of what our cost per conversion should be to have a good ROI. With their support, we’ve been able to triple our return on ROI. The system basically runs itself, and I have a lot of faith in everything they do based on their metrics alone.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re great to work with. If I have an issue, I know that I can always reach out individually to our point person. We mainly talk through phone and email, but I’ve also conversed with them in person, so it’s a good relationship.

Besides their customer service, the reporting is really good. They’re able to report on our data in a way that our past providers couldn’t.

No, nothing comes to mind.

Try them out. They’ll work to understand your business goals so that they can offer great customer service and reporting.

Overall Score I’m giving them a perfect score based on their campaign performance, increased ROI, and great customer service.

PPC Management for E-Commerce Website

"Whenever we have an issue or a question, they are ready to jump on the case."

May 2018 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides digital marketing services for an online retail company. After delivering a series of site design updates, the team began analyzing keywords and implementing PPC campaigns.

New York, NY
Owner, E-Commerce & Retail Company

Thanks to JumpFly's dedicated approach, both search traffic and digital conversion rates have increased. The team delivers rapid responses and thorough reports, providing consistency and transparency in their work. Their excellent support sets them apart from other vendors.

I am the owner of an east coast retail company, focused primarily on e-commerce. We have been in business since 2014.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We hired Jumpfly to manage our Google PPC. Prior to hiring Jumpfly, we had focused primarily on social media advertising.

Our broader goals for the project were to increase our reach and brand visibility, ultimately focusing on optimizing conversions and sales.

We found Jumpfly via referral from a client who had been with them for 10+years. We interviewed four different companies all together, and chose Jumpfly because of their results-oriented strategies and their constant communication.

We began the project by providing a list of keywords we thought were relevant to our company. Jumpfly took this list and expanded on it based on thorough research of the marketplace. JumpFly helped us make some website edits to help make the conversion process smoother (for example, eliminating superfluous steps at checkout). Once our website was more well-designed, they began our search campaigns.

Our PPC strategy was managed by one JumpFly team member, who we were in constant contact with.

For the past year, JumpFly has diligently managed our search PPC strategy. Google has become not only our #1 source of traffic, but also of conversions. This speaks to the effectiveness of their strategy and campaign management. Additionally, their custom reports to us sent on a monthly basis provide valuable data and insights that we use in our business planning.

I can't speak highly enough of the relationship with JumpFly. Our emails are always answered promptly and thoughtfully. Whenever we have an issue or a question, they are ready to jump on the case.

Not only are we very pleased with our results from JumpFly, mainly measured in an increased ROI, but we are also incredibly happy with the relationship we have. Having a team that can answer our questions (and takes the time to do so), is incredibly helpful.

We are very happy with our JumpFly Team!

PPC Support for Dog Training Company

"Their responsiveness to our demands is impressive."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

JumpFly created and managed PPC and marketing campaigns for a dog training company. They help determine areas for improvement and monitor the efforts.

Chicago Metro Area
Matthew Wlos
COO, Suburban K9

The engagement has contributed to significant growth in new customers for the business, enabling them to expand into new markets. JumpFly continues to be a communicative partner, and more insight into their choices would enhance the engagement further.

We operate a nationwide dog training company with multiple locations. My position is the chief operating officer.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We utilize JumpFly to help create, monitor and optimize our monthly PPC.

Overall goal was to maximize PPC ad to conversion rate and increase business.

We searched for vendors over a year long period and found Jumpfly to offer an outstanding level of service at a reasonable price point.

The project started with us determining the campaigns that were needed for each of our locations. Once created JumpFly monitored the campaigns and optimized their performance.

JumpFly has an account manager that handles all communications.

Our company realized a large growth in new customers as a result of the project. This allowed us to grow into additional markets and create additional projects with Jumplfy!

Communication has always been great as JumpFly handles are requests and helps us realize our goals.

Their responsiveness to our demands is impressive.

There is always room for improvement, even when things are working great. I think that JumpFly could provide more information on what they optimize and why on each campaign.

PPC Consultation & Management for Lead Generation Co

"They’re always available and give clear, technical responses to our queries."

2015 - Ongoing

JumpFly manages and monitors Google/Bing search and display campaigns. Working within a prescribed monthly budget, they are charged with improving CPA while maintaining and improving the quality of leads acquired.

Saint Michael, Barbados
Managing Director, Inbound 365 Inc.

With the transition to JumpFly, the client has realized improved conversion without sacrificing lead score quality. Not only is their team representative technically sound, but he also does a great job keeping up with new technologies and opportunities.

Inbound 365 Inc. is a lead generation and lead management company that provides services to a group of manufacturing companies and affiliates.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

Improve ad campaigns and cost per acquisition (CPA) to increase website visitors, and in turn, lead conversions.

We collaborate with JumpFly to manage the majority of our PPC campaigns on Google and Bing. From a day-to-day perspective, they oversee our budgets, monitor performance and keep us apprised of potential opportunities. We use CPA threshold as a means to measure success, and they adjust our budgets accordingly across the portfolio to maximize lead generation.

They also actively inform us about new digital marketing trends and opportunities on the horizon. Thanks to their strong partnership with Google, we’ve been able to participate in some of Google’s beta programs, which has allowed us to be the first movers in mobile-specific marketing opportunities.

This has been crucial to some of our early success. Now that the mobile environment has become a much bigger part of our business, much of our focus on search and display ads centers on being mobile and tablet friendly.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

During our search, we looked at four companies of similar size, with comparable online reviews. After our discovery call with all the service providers, we determined JumpFly would be the right fit for our business.

We temporarily moved away from JumpFly during 2018, in an attempt to integrate our social media platforms with our search and display. The concept was great on paper, but it didn’t result in improved conversion. After an unsuccessful pilot program (8 months), we returned to JumpFly.

Our monthly spend with JumpFly fluctuates throughout the year. On average we spend between $45,000-$50,000 annually.

Indefinite ongoing service.

It's difficult to use our growth as a measure of their success because their performance depends on the budgets we set, which fluctuate aggressively throughout the year. As an example, the budget over fall and winter is often only half of what we allot in spring and summer.

Regardless, JumpFly always hits the ceiling for the maximum number of leads generated given our current price point. From a CPA perspective, it’s been nothing but positive. Our CPA have come down by as much as 50% for some of our portfolios when we moved to JumpFly.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always available and give clear, technical responses to our queries. If they’re unsure of the answer, they’re upfront about it and usually get back to us within a couple of days.

As touched on earlier, the team is constantly looking forward. By monitoring digital trends, they’ve allowed us to be the first movers in the market, which we’ve definitely taken advantage of. The competition in our industry isn’t necessarily market-savvy, as such many follow our lead. We attribute that to JumpFly letting us know what marketing options are available and which we should test out.

No constructive feedback at this time.

Not only do you have to have a core understanding of your business, market, and competition before going all in, but you also need some basics on the marketing landscape. Often companies complain about not getting the most out of their service providers, but it usually boils down to an inability to connect the two together.

That’s not to say that you won’t learn things along the way while working with JumpFly, but having a solid foundation allows for successful integration.

Overall Score The individual who manages our account is outstanding.
    We’ve missed a deliverable date here and there. In fairness, they’re projects new to JumpFly.
    Fair pricing.
    Great feedback and insight on conference calls.
    Highly likely to recommend.

Google Ads Management for Flag Retailer

"There were no unrealistic promises, just slow and steady improvement and growth."

JumpFly managed an online retailer's SEM to maximize online exposure. Providing reports of sales and ad analytics, the agency utilized marketing tools such as Google Ads, Bing, and Yahoo Advertising.

Little Rock, Arkansas
Kerry McCoy
President, FlagandBanner.com

The team's efforts led to an increase in every metric—from conversions and sales to the company's ROA. Jumpfly demonstrates a great workflow, operates with respectable honesty, and delivers a steady improvement in the business's performance.

I founded Arkansas Flag and Banner in 1975. In 1995 we began doing business as simply FlagandBanner.com. Today I continue in my career as president and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We hired JumpFly to manage our SEM, ie. Google Adwords, Bing, Yahoo advertising. Prior to that we had been doing it in house and didn't feel we were getting the best results.

For a couple of months we worked with Jumpfly via phone and email. We taught them about our products and customers and they made recommendations which we implemented. Today after about 8 months we are getting a great return on our ad spend and believe with JumpFly's on our team it will continue to grow.

To continue to learn our customers and grow our sales with the help of JumpFly.

They were recommended to me.

We had a phone call where I explained our company goals and budget. We agreed on the scope of work and price. At first we spoke weekly. Today we speak monthly to review. We communicate mostly by emails to stay abreast of changes happening with Google algorithms.

We have a team leader who is a great communicator. She has an assistant who records our phone meetings and emails them to us for our records and then monthly we receive a reports with our sales and advertising analytics.

This past month, in comparison to the same month last year, every metric was better. impressions up, conversions up, yes, spend up, but sales up and ROA better.

workflow is good. The Jumpfly team work well together and make a complete team. Their communication with us is not too much or too little.

The results speak for themselves. I like the honesty with which the team speaks. There were no unrealistic promises, just slow and steady improvement and growth.

I am sure there are but not for us so far.

Gold