PPC Management Specialists

For over 15 years JumpFly has been providing just one service – PPC Management. We’ve built and trained the best group of over 35 dedicated professionals available anywhere. At JumpFly, we are laser-focused on results while all working together under one roof just outside of Chicago. We understand how important your PPC investment and results are to your bottom line. This is exactly why our work is never outsourced and we focus exclusively on PPC and nothing else.

JumpFly has a spotless reputation in the digital marketing industry and is a Premier Google Partner and exclusive, Top-Tier Bing Elite Partner who professionally develops, implements and manages Google Ads, Facebook, Amazon, Bing and LinkedIn pay-per-click advertising accounts. Our company goal is to help clients achieve the best results possible while always being committed to customer satisfaction.

1998
Elgin, IL
  • 2541 Technology Drive, Suite 414
    Elgin, IL 60124
  • Chicago, IL

1-800-Got-Junk?, Wholesale Patio Store, Lana Furniture, Aston Martin, All In One Poster Company

Paid Advertising Strategy for Online Tie Shop

"JumpFly’s accommodating and adaptable approach makes them feel like part of our team, if not close to friends."

Aug. 2018 - Ongoing

JumpFly manages advertising campaigns for Facebook, Google, and Bing. In addition to PPC, the team has created an email marketing campaign and implemented a Squarespace integration.

Phoenix, Arizona
Owner, Online Tie Shop

The email marketing, Bing, and Google campaigns have yielded significant returns. Value for Facebook advertising remains flat, but the platform’s environment is not conducive to the business model. JumpFly is adaptable and personable. The team is always available and provides clear explanations.

I own an online tie shop. We sell men’s neckties, bow ties, pocket squares, and cufflinks.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

As the owner, I spent too much time day-to-day on advertisements, positioning, and marketing campaigns. I hired JumpFly to provide PPC and expected higher returns, increased efficiency, and refined targeted advertising.

They manage our advertising campaigns on multiple platforms including Facebook, Google, and Bing. JumpFly has implemented a request-based email marketing campaign and made several general recommendations for our website.

The team manages our Facebook account. They’ve guided content creation to achieve continuity between advertisements—such our Facebook page banner—and our landing pages. Recently, JumpFly integrated Squarespace account on our platforms.

We work with an account manager and the social media director.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

We did a Google search and read several vendors’ online reviews. We then narrowed the field to about nine agencies—including JumpFly—and took advantage of their trial offerings. The team had strong communication skills, the best reviews, and most professional and experienced staff. JumpFly was also the most prompt and prepared during our search process.

We spent between $10,000–$15,000 per month over the last three months. However, we’ve pared down to get efficiencies in line as we scale and redo campaigns. Our 2019 spend will be higher.

We started working together in August 2018 and the partnership is ongoing.

They identified our goals and executed the strategy to achieve those metrics. The email marketing campaign earned incredible returns. JumpFly has implemented and ended campaigns as they continue to refine our paid advertising strategy. We’ve had more success on the search engines than Facebook; results for the latter are no better than before. Although I can’t compare JumpFly’s performance to other vendors, we are pleased that Google and Bing are profitable for us.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

The team communicates their approach—resources required and time spent—clearly. Likewise, JumpFly’s executions are prompt and thorough. Initially, we interacted with the social media director to hand off the Facebook account. We then worked with the account manager on Google and Bing. Overall, we’ve divided our timely evenly between the two resources.

They are excellent communicators. The team keeps us in the loop and is always available to address concerns. JumpFly’s accommodating and adaptable approach makes them feel like part of our team, if not close to friends. They answer our questions with insight and clarity.

We hoped JumpFly’s expertise would increase our return and efficiency on Facebook, but we didn’t experience any lift. However, Facebook has never been great for my business. They do a good job with that platform’s environment.

PPC Advertising for Law Firm

"In my experience with various PPC companies over the last decade, JumpFly is the best I have ever worked with."

May 2016 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides ongoing PPC services. The team was hired to resolve issues with substandard online marketing performance remnant of previous vendors.

Plano, Texas
Quinton Pelley
Partner, Pelley Law Office

The targeted strategy, developed and implemented within one week, immediately doubled revenue. Communicative and consistent, JumpFly delivers world-class results and professional customer service. Their honest billing practices and attentive project management set them apart in their industry.

We are a small, three-person law firm specializing in bankruptcy, criminal defense, and family law. I am one of the partners and have been managing the firm’s online marketing for 15 years.

For what projects/services did your company hire JumpFly?

We hired JumpFly for our PPC campaign.

We wanted to improve our rankings on Google and Bing through paid advertising.

An online search produced a list of the top 20 ranked PPC companies in the world, with several from Europe, Russia, and China. However, I was thrilled to see that the top-ranking company was Chicago-based JumpFly.

After finding them in my search, I contacted them for a general overview of their protocols and policies. Then, because of their proximity to Chicago, I flew to their office to personally visit with the president and his second-in-charge. I understand that most people do this over the phone, but I wanted to meet the team I would be doing business with. I was welcomed with open arms and treated extraordinarily well; I receive the same treatment years later. They developed a strategy for my firm within days and implemented it the same week. We have been very happy ever since.

An account manager and JumpFly’s president constantly monitor my account and eagerly welcome input and inquiries.

JumpFly immediately accomplished our goals, doubling our gross income. Simply stated, we are now on page one for our area of practice yet I pay JumpFly much less than I did my previous PPC company, who overpromised, overcharged, and under-delivered. JumpFly is more affordable, more accessible, and, most importantly, more productive.

How did the JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is impeccable. I always receive same-day responses from either the president or my account manager, and frequent assessments ensure the campaigns are performing at peak levels.

What impresses you about the JumpFly?

Their fees are fixed and and completely transparent so I always know where my money is; I never have to worry about them bidding less to Google in order to boost their own profits like my last two vendors did. They are practical and efficient, and working with them has been refreshing. In my experience with various PPC companies over the better part of a decade, JumpFly is the best I have ever worked with.

No. I cannot say enough about the results they have achieved for my firm. In fact, I have highly recommended them to a fellow business owner who is one of my oldest and closest friends.

Overall Score They are great.
    Scheduling was easy and completed instantly via either phone or email.
    They were totally transparent and offered a fixed price.
    Their quality is simply top notch.
    I have already referred them to a good friend who owns a medium-sized roofing company.

PPC for Health Training Equipment Company

“They send us regular reports and we’ve seen good returns on our advertising expenditure.”

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

JumpFly manages the PPC campaigns for a health equipment company. They correct unsuccessful ads to gain better profit margins and feature sales and promotions within AdWords initiatives.

Greater Nashville Area
President, Medical Devices Company

Site traffic has improved and conversion ratios are up. JumpFly understands campaign needs and appropriate ways to fulfill them. They are supportive and email regularly.

We sell AEDs, manual defibrillators, and CPR training equipment. I'm the company president.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We wanted to put ads on Google and Bing. We needed a better web presence and contracted them to help us.

We work with them to create different ads for our products. We established our marketing budget and they took over from there. They essentially manage the whole process. They keep an eye on what is selling and what isn’t and make changes accordingly to get us the highest profit margin. They reword unsuccessful ads to improve their performance and they feature our sales and promotions in our AdWords campaigns.

We work directly with a project manager.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

I worked with them at another company where they did a good job. When we opened our new company, I researched their online ratings and referrals and decided to keep working with them.

They charge a percentage based upon what we spend on advertising. It’s a sliding scale and I don’t think we’ve spent more than $50,000 on their services over the past couple of years.

We started working together in September 2016. They still manage our PPC campaigns.

There is a lot more traffic to our site and our conversion ratio has noticeably gone up. They send us regular reports and we’ve seen good returns on our advertising expenditure.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always there for us. We don’t talk a lot, but they schedule meetings if we need them and email back and forth on a regular basis.

They understand what we’re looking for and what we need to move forward.

No, they’ve been good for us.

Start small and slowly increase your advertising dollars. They’ll do a good job for you.

They're always there for us.
    I'd recommend them to anyone who wasn't our competitor.

Paid Search Campaign for Women's Health Clinic

"We had a few referrals to other agencies but nothing really impressed us until we found JumpFly."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

JumpFly increased patient stability through PPC campaigns and a variety of marketing recommendations, including moving to Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) bidding and ensuring accurate search results through keyword optimization.

Business Manager and Marketing Director, Women's Health Clinic

JumpFly’s small and dedicated account team is highly communicative and suggests helpful improvements beyond their specific areas of expertise. Their availability and investment in the project, separates them from their competitors.

I work for a small women’s health practice that specializes in miscarriage management and early abortion. We provide our patients with very private and personalized care and focus on being there for our patients, whatever that means for each woman. As a small practice, I do a bit of everything from business coordination to marketing, education, and outreach.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We wanted to build a smarter strategy with our paid media to increase patient numbers and make sure that women were aware of all the options they have.

JumpFly conducted an audit on our account to analyze our ads in Google AdWords, and suggest improvements. We were very impressed with what they gave us. Through that and other discussions, they convinced us of their expertise in PPC campaigns, and that that was the aspect we should focus on.

We worked closely with Dain (Account Manager, JumpFly) and while he admits to his main focus being PPC, he makes suggestions that encompass the entire gamut of marketing solutions. He looks at our reports, suggests improvements, and demonstrates that he is invested in the full picture of our business.

He suggested moving our account over to CPA bidding, which uses automatic optimizations to adjust bids and hit the target cost per acquisition. He conducted that transition really strategically across one campaign at a time.

He has also done a lot of work with negative keywords to make sure that we don’t show up in unrelated searches. For example, one of our procedures shares a name with—I believe— a pantyhose brand. Through his work with keywords, Dain made sure that we wouldn’t show up in those search results.

We worked most directly with Dain and a separate PPC specialist Austin.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

Our previous contract was ending and we were researching other companies. We had a few referrals to other agencies but nothing really impressed us until we found JumpFly. We found them through their paid ads below one of their competitors, which demonstrated to us that they really knew what they were doing in the marketing avenue. We reached out to them for more information and decided they would be a good fit.

We began working together in November 2017, and have ongoing work.

I don’t have specific numbers, but we have noticed more consistency with our patients. There is typically a natural ebb and flow with our patient numbers, but we've seen more stability and increased leads, which was exactly what we were hoping for.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

We mostly communicated with Dain. Originally, we would have weekly meetings but now that things are stable we talk less frequently. He was always available when we needed him, had great follow up and thoughtful responses.

With companies that we’ve worked with in the past, we’ve had to do the bulk of the project management with double checking everything and always initiating communication. That was not the case with JumpFly. We felt very confident working with them.

They really care about what we’re doing, and Dain goes above and beyond what’s expected. He will be the first to say that he’s not a specialist in marketing aspects outside of Pay-Per-Click, but he’s made a lot of helpful suggestions outside his area of expertise and is invested in the project.

JumpFly is also much more available than companies we’ve worked with in the past. Previous companies have been very strict on how much time we spend with them in regards to interactions and billing, but that’s never been the case with JumpFly.

Some of their technical support has been a little slower to respond and take on projects, but that’s the only thing I can think of.

PPC for Healthcare Nonprofit

“Website traffic volume has surged as a result of one of their campaigns...”

2017 - Ongoing

JumpFly provided PPC services, including keyword and market analysis. Their team provided suggestions for website changes as needed to track overall site performance.

Florida
Business Analyst, Healthcare Nonprofit

Web traffic has significantly increased from initial campaigns, while others continue to see a marketed increase in success. JumpFly's team is fantastic at managing a budget in a way that achieves top results. They're responsive, consistent, and great at handling urgent requests.

I'm the business analyst for a nonprofit healthcare company in Jacksonville, Fla. Our network includes adult hospitals, as well as a specialized children's hospital, a specialist network, and a primary care network.

My role involves managing consumer online marketing, including all external digital communication, web platforms, microsites, and PPC.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We were looking to ramp up our PPC work more strategically with a vendor. We needed to market our services more effectively and figure out what's most effective in helping our patients find the care that they need.

We went over our internal progress on PPC with JumpFly, discussing what we were hoping to achieve within our industry. Their team provided keyword and market analysis and other suggestions to find effective solutions for our network.

While JumpFly's team has provided suggestions (i.e., tracking code) for our website, we handle those types of changes on our end.

I mainly communicate with Dain Ferrero (Account Manager, JumpFly).

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

My director found them when researching PPC companies. He ultimately chose to work with JumpFly based on their expertise and willingness to be flexible.

We've been working with them for about a year, so the relationship has been ongoing since early 2017.

Patient volume increased as a result of one of their campaigns for our convenient care services.

JumpFly has made the transition of significantly increasing our PPC work seamless. They've ensured success through the organization of the verticals they've created on our behalf.

We're still in the process of launching some of our campaigns, but thus far they've been doing a fantastic job managing the budget and making adjustments as needed to increase success in what we're doing.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

Dain did a fantastic job of generating keyword lists. His prior experience in our field has been particularly helpful. He consistently updates me on a monthly basis or more often if necessary.

They communicate clearly, providing recommendations that are both practical and work with our budget. Their team is flexible in finding the best solutions to make sure our campaigns are getting top results.

Dain is quick to respond and has even taken on last minute requests as needed.

JumpFly's ability to be consistent, accessible, and flexible has been key. They're good at sticking to tasks and milestones, while ensuring the staff we work with is consistent. Unlike other vendors, I appreciate that I've always been able to work with the same representative who's already familiar with our needs.

Overall, I wouldn't change anything. It has been a successful first year.

Understand your desired goals and metrics for PPC when selecting a vendor. JumpFly has done a tremendous job working to meet our goals.

They've been very timely and efficient.
    Their services have been a good return on our investment.
    We've had a great experience, so I would absolutely refer them to others.

PPC for Manufacturing Company

“JumpFly helps us put our ad spend dollars in the places where it will be most effective.”

May 2016 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides PPC advertising services for a direct-to-consumer company, prioritizing ad groups, keywords, and remarketing campaigns. Month-to-month engagement allows for ongoing optimization.

Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
General Manager, Manufacturing Company

The innovative strategy is extremely effective at producing positive returns on ad spend dollars, with a return as high as 15-to-1 for some ad groups. The partner earns recognition for bringing PPC industry knowledge and expertise to the table.

I'm the general manager of the direct-to-consumer division of a large company.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We relaunched our website 1.5 years ago. While we have a strong organic presence in search results, we had only dabbled in pay-per-click [PPC] advertising. We didn't have the time or the expertise to do it in house, so we were looking for a partner to run that program.

At the initial conversation, they discussed data and keywords that are applicable to our business and products. From there, JumpFly came up with strategies and advertising campaigns that made use of that information.

One challenge is that we have several different products, and they don't have the same popularity or presence in search. Part of the team’s process was finding out—through trial and error—what people are interested in, and using that to determine where to spend PPC dollars.

PPC optimization is ongoing through the use of ad groups, keywords, and remarketing campaigns.

I work primarily with an account manager.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

A company we work with recommended them. We reached out to them to discuss our short- and long-term goals, and how they could help us meet them. We'd previously looked at other companies, but JumpFly was the one that we felt good about.

We've spent $3,000-$4,000 per month. JumpFly works on a month-to-month rather than a contract basis.

Work began in May 2016 and is ongoing. There will be additional websites added to the project in the next few months.

JumpFly is effective at producing a positive return on ad spend dollars. We set a baseline of a 5-to-1 ratio for a return on the ad spend, and they've met or exceeded that goal. For some ad groups, the return has been as high as 15-to-1.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very responsive and communicative. I have a monthly call with the account manager to review the prior month and discuss strategies for the coming month. We sometimes we have ad hoc calls, and communicate regularly by email. The account manager is very easy to get hold of if I have a question about ad spend direction or budgets.

JumpFly helps us put our ad spend dollars in the places where it will be most effective. Getting a good return on that investment is key to why we continue working together.

One of the other strengths JumpFly brings to the to the table is close partnerships with the top names in PPC advertising. They're “in the know” on new ad features and technologies. By having the opportunity to try things that aren't yet publicly available, they’ve given us a competitive edge.

Provide as much information as you can to them on your goals and the problems you're trying to solve. That allows them to really understand your business, and how best to capitalize on it using PPC advertising.

Overall Score They continue to earn our business every month.
    We haven't had any problems.
    We've seen a very good return on ad spend dollars.
    We started with 1 website, and we’re bringing more to JumpFly to work their magic.
    I've already recommended them.

PPC for Online Plant Nursery

"One of their biggest advantages is their ability to work independently without constant guidance."

Jul. 2012 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides vertical marketing. They manage a complex product catalog and proactively work to optimize PPC campaigns. Their connections with Google give them knowledge of cutting-edge search features.

Omaha, Nebraska
Doug Hall
Marketing Director, Nature Hills Nursery

They’ve exceeded the minimum ad-to-sales ratio and are able to work without constant guidance. Low employee turnover has resulted in lasting relationships, and their technical expertise and attention to detail make them worth slightly above-average costs.

I’m the marketing director with Nature Hills Nursery. We have between 10–50 employees and we’re the nation’s largest online garden center, shipping over 500 different trees and shrubs to homeowners across the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We wanted to increase performance in our paid search ads. We’d worked with a smaller company in the past, but they weren't producing results.

They manage our product feed, which is a complex job given the large size of our catalog. Their connections with Google also allow them to help with new search features as they’re developed.

In terms of ad content, I don't have to micromanage. They proactively try out new headlines, ads and and conduct A/B testing.

We’ve had the same project manager throughout our partnership. I communicate with her directly and she coordinates with their technical team. I can also speak with her assistant if she’s unavailable.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

I knew of three companies with experience in vertical marketing. I reached out to all three, but JumpFly had more to offer. One of the biggest benefits was their low turnover rate. They maintained the same employees for over 10 years, which says a lot to me.

They also seemed to quickly understand our niche industry. During the research phase, they pointed out a number of opportunities I hadn’t considered, and they connected me with their Google representative, who had nothing but positive things to say.

Our monthly fees fluctuate since our industry is highly seasonal. We've spent $75,000 over the last year.

We started working together in July 2012 and our relationship is ongoing.

I gave them an overall minimum ratio to hit in terms of ad revenue versus ad costs. Over the last 12 months, they’ve surpassed that minimum by 20 percent, so I'm thrilled.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

I've had the same account manager since 2012 due to their low turnover. Most of our communication is done through email, though we have half-hour phone calls roughly once a month.

They’re highly responsive and able to fix any technical issues that come up.

One of their biggest advantages is their ability to work independently without constant guidance. I appreciate that I don’t have to micromanage.

They also pay attention to the small details of every ad group.

We currently have a manual system for shifting ad focus if one of our products is out of stock. This means we’re sometimes advertising products that aren’t available when that money could be better spent promoting in-stock items. It would be helpful if JumpFly could automate this process to cut down on waste.

Having a productive, one-on-one relationship with the project manager is important to me when working with any agency. When considering vendors, ask who your account manager will be and give that person a call to make sure you can relate to one another.

Overall Score While their technical team isn’t always customer oriented, I have an excellent account manager who gets the job done.
    We don’t set many hard deadlines, but I’ve been very satisfied.
    Other vendors are cheaper, but may lack JumpFly’s abilities and attention to detail.
    They never missed the mark on performance evaluations or communication.
    I would have no reservations in recommending them.

PPC for Safety Equipment Company

"Our PPC program has more than doubled in the time that we've been working with JumpFly."

Nov. 2015 - Ongoing

JumpFly helped us optimize our Google Shopping presence by making improvements to our previous approach, helping with keyword research and building a campaign structure.

Mansfield, Massachusetts
Director Director of E-commerce, Safety Equipment Company

JumpFly’s work has helped more than double our PPC program. Their overall knowledge of the industry and the effort they put into our relationship have given us the confidence to increase our advertising aggressively. Their prices and services rival others in the industry.

I'm the Director of Sales and e-commerce for a direct provider of workplace safety products to businesses and consumers.

What challenges were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We were in the process of evaluating and replacing our current pay-per-click (PPC) vendor with a smaller agency that had more experience with shopping platforms like Google Shopping. We needed a vendor that would ultimately be a better fit for our organization and objectives.

JumpFly helped us optimize our Google Shopping presence. The product feed that gets communicated to our company on a daily basis is critical; they analyzed what we were currently doing and suggested and implemented improvements to make that more effective.

They also helped us with keyword research and provided a campaign structure, unlike our previous vendor.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

We found JumpFly through a web search and decided to work with them as a partner an evaluation process. We had talked to a handful of other agencies but felt that JumpFly’s experience, expertise and culture made them our best option.

Our monthly fees are currently in the range of $10,000 to $20,000.

We’ve been working together since November, 2016.

Our PPC program has more than doubled in the time that we've been working with JumpFly. While that’s not entirely attributable to their work, their competencies and the effort they put into our relationship have given us the confidence to increase our advertising aggressively.

Moreover, we’ve found that JumpFly’s flat fee structure is more competitive than other agencies that we’ve vetted or worked with previously.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is responsive, especially concerning any urgent real-time issues that come up. They touch base with us through weekly status calls. If for some reason the primary account manager becomes unavailable, there’s always someone reassigned and available to get back to me right away.

What did you find most impressive about JumpFly?

Their knowledge, expertise (specifically with Google and Bing) and connections within the PPC industry are very strong. As a highly dynamic industry, that’s crucial for staying updated on any changes happening in PPC. In that way, I’ve found working with them to be superior.

Are there any areas JumpFly could improve?

No, they continue to be an excellent partner.

What would you recommend to others considering working with JumpFly in order to get the most out of their experience?

Be sure to clearly communicate what your business objectives and key metrics are, what you want to achieve and how you want to measure it.

They’ve never missed a deadline.

Company response

PPC Management for Home Decor Firm

"They just do what they say they’re going to do...and you don’t have to keep an eye on them."

2013 - Ongoing

JumpFly provides paid search advertising management services for a retailer. They focus on Google advertising, but plan to soon launch a Bing campaign as well.

Web Development Manager, Home Decor Retailer

JumpFly has succeeded in improving the retailer's online advertising returns even while reducing their overall costs. The team earnes praise for their their reliable accessibility, thorough monthly reporting, and ability to manage complex projects without error.

Please describe your company.

The company is an e-commerce company that sells online, mostly 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi products and services.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am the president of the company.

What was your goal for working with JumpFly?

They help with Google advertising right now, with getting our products in front of people for a paid search. They’ve been doing a great job, and we’re also in the process of getting them to do the same kind of campaigns on Bing.

It was paid search advertising management only.

What was your process for selecting JumpFly with which to work?

We went through three other companies that were total failures; they wouldn’t perform, do what they say, or communicate well. So, we found JumpFly by accident, and they have met all of my requirements. They do a great job. They communicate well. When I need changes, I drop an email, and it gets done. I went through a lot and found them as number four ,and they have delivered.

It was between $50,000 and $200,000.

What is the current status of the project?

We’ve been using them for a couple years now, and the relationship is ongoing.

Do you have any statistics, metrics, or general feedback from the project?

When we were with the other companies, we were spending a lot more, and we were getting less results. After a few months with them, they basically drove our costs down and our results up. It was incredible, and we were very happy.

The monthly reporting is really nice. If I look at one page, I can see what was happening last month, or I could dig deep to see the details of it. The reporting was actually one of the things that first drove me to them when I found them. I would say the number one thing is their accessibility and communication. There are times where there’s a change that needs to happen, I need to remove something or add something. I drop my contact there a quick email, and they’ve never dropped the ball.

They always get stuff done when they say they’re going to do it. They’re like a great employee that you don’t have to worry about. They just do what they say they’re going to do, they get it done, and you don’t have to keep an eye on them.

In the last couple weeks, we’ve noticed that we’re getting more traffic from Bing and Yahoo. I brought it up to our contact, and asked if we could move to Bing and Yahoo because we’re missing out on 25 percent of traffic and opportunities. So, the only thing is, I wish they would have brought that up to me a while ago vs. me having to bring it to their attention. That’s minor as everything has been working very well.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Stop looking and sign up.

I’ve already referred them to some people.

PPC Management for Telecommunications Products Company

"They're like a great employee who you don't have to worry about. They just do what they say they're going to do."

— President, Telecom Products Provider

2010 - Ongoing

With the goal of increasing clicks from potential buyers, the client hired JumpFly to manage their pay-per-click marketing campaigns.

Chicago Metro Area
President, Telecom Products Provider

JumpFly has fantastic reporting that allows the client to pull any piece of data easily. They have lowered cost per acquisition and increased PPC sales conversions.

I'm the president of 3G Store. We're an e-commerce company that sells mostly 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi products and services.

What challenge were you trying to address with JumpFly?

We needed to get our products in front of people with a paid search.

They help with Google advertising right now, and they've been doing a great job. We're also in the process of getting them to do the same kind of campaigns on Bing.

How did you come to work with JumpFly?

We went through three other companies that were total failures. They wouldn't perform, do what they say, or communicate well. We found JumpFly by accident, and they met all my requirements. They do a great job. I went through a lot and then found them.

How much have you invested with JumpFly?

We spend $50,000 to $200,000 annually.

We've been using them for a couple years now [since 2015], and the relationship is ongoing.

When we were with the other companies, we were spending much more money and getting fewer results. After a few months with JumpFly, they drove our costs down and our results up. It was incredible, and we're very happy.

How did JumpFly perform from a project management standpoint?

They communicate well. When I need changes, I just send an email, and it gets done.

What did you find most impressive about JumpFly?

The reporting was one of the things that first drove me to them when I found them. If I look at one page, I can see what was happening last month, or I could dig deep to see more details.

I would say the number one thing is their accessibility and communication. There are times when I need to remove or add something. I send my contact a quick email, and they've never dropped the ball. They always get stuff done when they say they're going to do it.

They're like a great employee that you don't have to worry about. They just do what they say they're going to do. They get it done, and you don't have to keep an eye on them.

Are there any areas JumpFly could improve?

In the last couple weeks, we've noticed that we're getting more traffic from Bing and Yahoo. I talked to our contact and asked if we could move to Bing and Yahoo because we're missing out on 25 percent of traffic and opportunities. I wish they would have brought that up to me a while ago versus me having to bring it to their attention. That's minor as everything has been working very well.

What advice would you give a future client of theirs?

Stop looking and sign up.

I’d give them a six if I could.
    I’ve already referred some people to them.