Web Design & Development

I am a graphic designer and web developer with a diploma in Visual Communication from the University of Applied Sciences Duesseldorf. I offer designing and coding of microsites, portfolio sites, complex websites and webshops. My specialities are CMS driven websites using state of the art technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, PHP7, mySQL with userbility, expandability, performance and SEO in mind. I am committed to providing easy-to-handle websites for my clients and their users.

My work is based on web standards and semantically built code and I put great emphasize on well structured content. I develop all projects in close cooperation with my clients and I have recourse to an extensive network of designers, programmers, writers and photographers, if required.

Munich, Germany